Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? (2974 Views)

Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? / Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nigga is less concerned with that no damn girlfriend angry
Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Starz825:

What goes around comes around
Nice1 but you suppose employ her back you go just turn her to fĂșck staff wink
Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by DaddyRochie1642: 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Starboytwo:
Throway my sk, say make I give my life to Christ

Half Bible ooo..

I can swear with my Balls ... I won't take that shit from any bitch.

I don't Joke with my Marijuana gringrin
Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by DaddyRochie1642: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Starboytwo:
the thing be like film that year... All my padi para for me say make I divorce the babe asap... Half Bible for like 6 guys ooo, she empty everything for dustbin... Come see as men dey sort sk from sand and other shii for dustbin...

Lead hostel that year, Dem wan beat me join...

grin
Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by emmyboy162(m): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
She gave her friend a BJ and told me on WhatsApp.

I asked her why she did that, She said she did it because anytime she gives me a BJ, I don't show "Emotions". That was why she met her friend to "Teach" her better. undecided
Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by daviddelly(m): 12:01am On Apr 08, 2020
this happened to mr she just showed me a guy dat want to marry her. I was like when did u guys started dating she said they are about to date,this is a girl I was so loyal to loved to a fault,all because God never pick my call she won leave me for anoda guy ,I told her to go on ,didn't eat for 3 days

1 Like

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Elimon(m): 12:19am On Apr 08, 2020
One time in university wen I hardly celebrated my bday..my gf came to my house and said she must take me out...after much refusal...I heeded...and we left...I didn't rest that day...She first complained about the number of girls that wished me happy bday on Facebook,that I flirt with all of them...I explained.That evening while coming back,a female friend of mine called me to wish me happy bday..my girl spark..I was shocked... Like what did I do...I even refused to answer the call just to lessen the madness...babe told keke to drop her at her hostel that she is tired of me....one of my worst bday experiences. This is the same girl I use to spoil on her own bdays and make her happy by all means..even tho I don't have much...but it was an experience tho and I took it

1 Like

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by thatsleepboy1: 12:29am On Apr 08, 2020
Elimon:
One time in university wen I hardly celebrated my bday..my gf came to my house and said she must take me out...after much refusal...I heeded...and we left...I didn't rest that day...She first complained about the number of girls that wished me happy bday on Facebook,that I flirt with all of them...I explained.That evening while coming back,a female friend of mine called me to wish me happy bday..my girl spark..I was shocked... Like what did I do...I even refused to answer the call just to lessen the madness...babe told keke to drop her at her hostel that she is tired of me....one of my worst bday experiences. This is the same girl I use to spoil on her own bdays and make her happy by all means..even tho I don't have much...but it was an experience tho and I took it

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin you really tried. Girls for u sha
Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Drince: 12:42am On Apr 08, 2020
There is girl i met, she liked me a lot to an extent my friend were telling me to date her, during that time i had/have a girlfriend and there some other girl i liked,(and the girlfriend was behaving like U turn)so i decided to give her a chance, i swear to God i can't count how many guys that just want to date this girl because of her ass... After having one argument she said she has a boyfriend that she just wanted to know me more, (i've given her money, paid tfare) she even posted a cute photo of them loved up togeda.. The thing pain me gan..
Funny enough i just discovered i was played by a 15 years old girl, but her stature says 19,20,21.

I'm still gonna phuck her anyways...

1 Like

Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Humanoid01(m): 7:28am On Apr 08, 2020
Drince:

There is girl i met, she liked me a lot to an extent my friend were telling me to date her, during that time i had/have a girlfriend and there some other girl i liked,(and the girlfriend was behaving like U turn)so i decided to give her a chance, i swear to God i can't count how many guys that just want to date this girl because of her ass... After having one argument she said she has a boyfriend that she just wanted to know me more, (i've given her money, paid tfare) she even posted a cute photo of them loved up togeda.. The thing pain me gan..
Funny enough i just discovered i was played by a 15 years old girl, but her stature says 19,20,21.

I'm still gonna phuck her anyways...
Na wa for you o! You see saving grace, you say no! Na your own you wan do. Las las, that girl go land you for kpokpo hand.
Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by Drince: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2020
Humanoid01:

Na wa for you o! You see saving grace, you say no! Na your own you wan do. Las las, that girl go land you for kpokpo hand.
Taaaaaa!!!
Naso me sef mumu small...
Na the age distance still dey pepper me..
How small pikin go do me like that..
I bin wan even treat her Bleep up.. Not today, tomorrow, next week or next three months.. That is how patient i am..
Re: Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? by YoungLionken(m): 8:01am On Apr 08, 2020
The reason y'all are having those pains is simply because, you take things too personally,by allowing things get to you.

If there should be anything painful with me,it should be when I was little. You know I grew up in Benin city and had my first love called Baby,Ogechi's younger sister. Their mom sold cooked rice at Orobator street,on 2nd junction (close Ekiosa market)...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hack Any Facebook Account Without Phone Number PHOTOS / Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males / Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Sleeping With Janemena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.