Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (137691 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:13am On Apr 09, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
all of us can not be mad at the same time
but you are very mad now.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Veryfoolishboy: 6:14am On Apr 09, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
but you are very mad now.
shocked wow really?
Somebody praise tha looooooooooooord
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by deltateam: 6:18am On Apr 09, 2020
MiaB:
Stop spamming the thread

Loosen up.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 09, 2020
Shola was your downfall OP

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 09, 2020
God had to remove Shola from your life for you to progress.

God is good.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by InvertedHammer: 6:22am On Apr 09, 2020
/
That's why I laugh at all these ladies and guys on NL calling people "broke" because they are comfortable today. It is even the saddest hearing it from males who should know better. No man should ever call another man broke. Tomorrow is pregnant and it may deliver what one cannot handle. Life could throw you a curve ball at any time and you watch your life spin out of control.

No condition is permanent. Don't mock anyone because life is complicated and complex. Being broke and breaking out of that yoke is the greatest test and lesson in life. Until you have been there, keep praying. At least once (if you are lucky) in a lifetime, big challenges will come. Among a group of poor people are those who thought their lives would be great.

\

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by pastor4all: 6:25am On Apr 09, 2020
Thanks, a lot of lesson to learn from this.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 6:27am On Apr 09, 2020
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 09, 2020
I'm short of words...story brought tears to my eyes!

Though, I've been through some of his ordeal , my major lesson from life is to CARE LESS!
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by SenecaTheYonger: 6:33am On Apr 09, 2020
shesawesome:
Those with a good heart get hurt the most

Someone once told me that selfishness is an evolutionary advantage. I never understood those words till I got older.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by stanvesco(m): 6:35am On Apr 09, 2020
law001:

I was following your post until I discovered you lied here. Your previous post you said you were 22 when you met shola in 2015. How come you are 17 in 2009. Teach me maths abeg.

Is this really necessary?
What kind of trash do they feed this your generation abeg!
Dammmmmmn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by ayoadekunle79(m): 6:35am On Apr 09, 2020
this emotional experience really got my mind
I really learn from this and I will try to work on myself toward it. no one wants to really help. though it wasn't there wish not to
may God help us and uphold us to the end.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by wengerman: 6:36am On Apr 09, 2020
Vavevivo:
Op thanks for sharing. Your story has given me hope. I contemplated on ending my life today because everything seems to have fallen apart.
My wife will put to birth this month and I have not registered her in any hospital because no money. I sold my laptop two weeks ago just to get us food for the lockdown and my rent will expire on the 17th next month. I’m just hoping for a miracle
don't give up,help is on the way,God the Almighty sorter will sort you.one motivational speaker said killing oneself is like slamming the door on the face of God.u will be aright lass lass
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Mordecai(m): 6:38am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland, I'd say you are strong.

Not about your love life which everyone is here blabbing on about. But about your other choices, resisting temptations - that of the native doctor and that of the gay patron.

I see in you, someone that would lay his life down for what he believes in.

Stay strong.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by kkinternet: 6:40am On Apr 09, 2020
Thanks for sharing brother..More blessings all the way ����
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by buzorcharles(m): 6:43am On Apr 09, 2020
Did u say u didn't further ur education. And u write this good. Hmm mm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 09, 2020
safety007:
Bro i tried to reach out to you via your other media accts. When you see this you'd understand. be safe out here.
thank you a lot I saw the message on Twitter and i would get my cell number of nairaland now. Thanks I tried to be. Anonymous but I think it has failed
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Petyprincess(f): 6:46am On Apr 09, 2020
OMG!! I've never felt this emotional for a while cry
Thank you op for sharing your story even as a lady i have learnt few things from your write-up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by GIDIBANKZ(m): 6:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
After that experience on nairaland yes it was 9k that I got but the many ideas I was given and the encouragement to live on really pushed me to give life another chance.

I was crying while writing that epistle and putting it on nairaland and even having to comvince some guys to understand I was real and not a scammer was tough on it self but that night that depression left because of the calls and encouragement I got from nairaland and the next day I sold something at home and paid to learn how to fix CCTV camera instead of just been at home wallowing in self pity or doing jobs that was killing instead of bringing in money.

I began learning how to fix CCTV and by November because I took it so serious and with lot of determination to learn it i was done learning and someone told me to take my job to social media that I could get more clients and thanks to Joe Abah on Twitter he was so gracious enough to help me retweet my pinned tweet on my Twitter handle and I got lot of views that day and some potential clients, yes I haven't done a big job yet but there is now a reason to live and smile again and be a better man

January 1st my shola called me to wish me happy new year and I wished her as well and i asked about Samuel and she said he misses me and from her voice I could tell she wasn't feeling too fine because that wasn't her normal voice but I decided not to care again, how I wished I pushed to know what's was wrong with her

She told me she would like to see me for something inportant but I said we weren't gonna see until I get a car and make money again how foolish I was and she said no wahala and that she would always love me no matter what and I just waived it aside and moved on with life until the 25 of February i think when I got a call as early as 6am by her friend that knew we were dating and she asked me if I had heard, I asked her heard what and she said Shola is death.

I asked Esther if she was mad what kind of dirty joke is that and she swore it to me that it was true and immediately my heart sank again and those sleep in my.eyes vanished into thin air and I immediately dropped the call with Esther I called Shola's line and it was switched off, i went to her WhatsApp to chat hwr up but her last seen was January 8 and I called her Mom and the Mom confirmed it.

Oh goodness my heart was broken, I cried, I cried, i cried oh I cried that morning again. And i began to reminisce of how she helped me during those times I was still playing football, her laugh, our pictures together, those times we made love, those times we took our kids to the eatery together, those times we planned to get old together, those times she helped me press my hip with hot water, those times she would steal her mom's 1k or 2k to give to me to travel to play football, those times she was there when my mom died, those times i was sick and she would stay with me till I get better, those times she would fight anyone and everything for me and during this moment I didn't think about her hurting me again, I didn't think about her dumping me or cheating on me, I even blamed my self that if I hadn't rented that apartment she could still have been alive and while still mourning her a few days later her Mom called me and asked me those questions

Shola cor lata Die for dis Movie Na wa oo
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by SenecaTheYonger: 6:47am On Apr 09, 2020
chudez0147:

Person no fit play with you again...
you must be a very bad person for thinking of such thing

And you must be a good person for condemning a man when he's down. No wonder people hate Christains so much on this forum.

The two of you he quoted are both Christains
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Jimmyubah2: 6:48am On Apr 09, 2020
Dicktion:
Mtchewwwwwwwww...people get story way pass this one but never sell. Even me sef If you guys read my throwback story una go misplace all una phones grin
Jezzzzz......
Abeg share am.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Jimmyubah2: 6:53am On Apr 09, 2020
buzorcharles:
Did u say u didn't further ur education. And u write this good. Hmm mm.
His experience and exposure made him better.
There is no way you will be a regular Nairalander without writing good.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 09, 2020
saajus:
Thanks for sharing your life story. This will change many lives.
Nuggets:
- Young people should invest in their lives first, like getting good education, skills, investments, etc
- You are not rich until you can make passive income. Passive income means money coming in without you really getting involved. Like real estate, stocks dividends, stable businesses.
- Spend wisely. Don't waste money on weddings, burial or birthday. You can marry with just 30k Naira. If glam is ur problem, do it during normal Sunday Church service. Nobody expects food on Sunday Service. Your Pastor will call both of you out in-between the service and bless you. People will dance and your video will look good for your Instagram followers that don't really care about you. Take good care of your parents when they are alive, once they are gone, don't waste any money to bury them. I love how Muslims do their burial. Just wrap the thing and drop inside the grave. I think they understand the concept of body and Spirit better.
- Don't be emotional while dealing with ladies, be realistic. The majority of Ladies rarely cheat by mistake, they get emotionally connected before going down with you. Cheating-wise, men are even more redeemable than women. Once she left, think twice before taking her back. Also, the initial kindness of the girl na calcu. Ladies are very wise and they can predict your future more than you. All the initial caring of the lady was about his football career. She thought he will make it to Europe.

For Op:
We thank God for your life. Thank God you are still young and can pick up the pieces. Important things in your life now are investing in yourself, find a job and provide for your boy.
-When life returns to normalcy after Coro, you can be a danfo/Uber driver. Go to nairaland Uber page, many people are looking for responsible guys that can drive their cars. Now that you are a popular jingo here, people will easily trust you. You can be making 30k-40k Naira/week. Also, record your story into like 10-series video and put it on Youtube. Monetize it and that can generate something small for you forever. If you are lucky, your story goes viral and get millions of views, you may be able to afford your own small car for Uber. I am not saying you should become a Youtuber if that is not in you, just let your story reach more people. While you are blessing them, you are also making something little from it.
-Be more prudent this time around. No give away to any family or friends.
-Save good money. Get a degree or a viable skill. You can teach yourself IT, like app development, software dev, movie editing, graphics designing. If IT is ur interest, reach out to me, I can bombard you with books, materials, advice and raise a Laptop purchase funding for you here on Nairaland if we discover you are serious. You can even learn mechanic. All I care about is that you get an education or learn any viable skill cos danfo/Uber driving is just a stop-gap.
-Take care of your boy. When you start making money, do a DNA test just for future reference.
-Marriage/girlfriend should not be in your dictionary until 5 yrs time.
God bless you for thess sir
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by MhizJoyce(f): 6:53am On Apr 09, 2020
placeofallure:
Can't write anything now. Maybe later. The tears won't stop.
Lol
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by MhizJoyce(f): 6:54am On Apr 09, 2020
missyojo:
Quite an emotional story, I can't stop crying having read the last piece.

Don't have any words to say
Lol
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by GIDIBANKZ(m): 6:54am On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
When Shola's mom called me her first question was do i know who the father of Samuel is and I replied and said yes of course it's her grand daughters dad and she said to me I'm the real father of Samuel and that her late daughter reiterated it 2 days before she died guys I went crazy again.

Why me, why me, why me was the question I was asking my self. Why is all this thing's happening to me was the question that just kept repeating itself in my head.

I went to see my boy and the connection was instant ooo just carrying him again after 6 months send shivers down my spine and now I'm just waiting for his Grandma to tell the other guy that Samuel is mine.

I have already started sending my kid small small money again for his up keep Lol even tho not much because I don't even have much now but i would do everything within my power to give this Young kid the best of life that me and his late mother my queen his mother planned for him even when I never knew he was mine.

I LOVE YOU SHOLA AND REST IN PEACE

Bro dat Boy (Samuel) is Not Yours......Shola don tell the Mum your mumu key...wen dem fit take collect moni frm u
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by CAPSLOCKED: 6:59am On Apr 09, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

I dont care if you believe or not, but Sex is more spiritual than physical. I've read a story somewhere of how yahoo boys sleeps with girls and transfer demons into them, and any boy that sleeps with that girl will have his virtues tapped from him.

These girls are just tools for carrying the demons for the yahoo boys. And these kain girls plenty outside yanfun yanfun.

WOMEN ALSO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE "TOOLS" AND THE DEVIL USE THEM ANYHOW HE WANTS, SO I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO COUNTER ANYTHING AS IT SEEMS WOMEN ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THE WAY RELIGION AND SUPERSTITION HANDLES THEM.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Stan2396: 6:59am On Apr 09, 2020
Very touching piece and thank God you were able to overcome all the temptations.

Private message me.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by buzorcharles(m): 7:00am On Apr 09, 2020
Jimmyubah2:

His experience and exposure made him better.
There is no way you will be a regular Nairalander without writing good.

Guy u need to reason how this write up was flowing and how he got to touch all angles of his experience. Bro hustle don't teach u how to write good comprehension.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by CoolVoice(m): 7:00am On Apr 09, 2020
I hardly read long post.. but this is very inspiring and there is lot of lessons to be learnt. Your life will continue to turn around for Good just keep the faith alive and Good jobs will come your way

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Stan2396: 7:01am On Apr 09, 2020
GIDIBANKZ:

Bro dat Boy (Samuel) is Not Yours......Shola don tell the Mum your mumu key...wen dem fit take collect moni frm u

He can do DNA of in doubt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.