Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (137533 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by CopyJoe: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
You may want to remove your twitter handle from your profile.

What a true-life story.

Learnt a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by A305: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
When Shola's mom called me her first question was do i know who the father of Samuel is and I replied and said yes of course it's her grand daughters dad and she said to me I'm the real father of Samuel and that her late daughter reiterated it 2 days before she died guys I went crazy again.

Why me, why me, why me was the question I was asking my self. Why is all this thing's happening to me was the question that just kept repeating itself in my head.

I went to see my boy and the connection was instant ooo just carrying him again after 6 months send shivers down my spine and now I'm just waiting for his Grandma to tell the other guy that Samuel is mine.

I have already started sending my kid small small money again for his up keep Lol even tho not much because I don't even have much now but i would do everything within my power to give this Young kid the best of life that me and his late mother my queen his mother planned for him even when I never knew he was mine.

Wow I'm done. My hands ache. Just wanna say thank you to Seun Osewa for this beautiful forum, thank you to Joe Abah for retweeting that tweet even tho it hasn't yield devident yet but thanks and thank you to those beautiful souls that saved my life with that 9k I know you remember me and I say God bless you.

and to those on the verge of suicide I tell you that you can overcome and it's not the end of the world for you and Whatever you are passing through has an end ok and I need you to realize people somewhere is passing through the same or even harder situation than you. Don't give up, don't stop praying even tho I lost my faith a lil but don't lose yours because only the almighty can do all things.

To my young sister's reading this please be contented with what your man gives to you. The course of sholas death was so painful when I heard but please my dear sister dont date a Yahoo boy for any reason or even go out with one.

I tell you Yahoo doesn't work again and what they do now is Yahoo plus and some of this guy's are heartless and don't care about anyone than just to make that fetish money amd they would use you and any other girl they find to keep that money coming.

To my Young King's reading this don't have a girlfriend in your 20s please. Use that time to develop your self. Work hard to make yourself better as getting a girlfriend would really slow you dowm from attaining that top you want to go.

And last Please if you are too weak to move on or too tired to live again and you think suicide is your escape please speak out, yes some would laugh at you and call you names but speak out as there is that one person that would listen to you.

I LOVE YOU SHOLA AND REST IN PEACE
Your story is quite touching bro.

RIP to your sweetheart but what was the cause of her death?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
When Shola's mom called me her first question was do i know who the father of Samuel is and I replied and said yes of course it's her grand daughters dad and she said to me I'm the real father of Samuel and that her late daughter reiterated it 2 days before she died guys I went crazy again.

Why me, why me, why me was the question I was asking my self. Why is all this thing's happening to me was the question that just kept repeating itself in my head.

I went to see my boy and the connection was instant ooo just carrying him again after 6 months send shivers down my spine and now I'm just waiting for his Grandma to tell the other guy that Samuel is mine.

I have already started sending my kid small small money again for his up keep Lol even tho not much because I don't even have much now but i would do everything within my power to give this Young kid the best of life that me and his late mother my queen his mother planned for him even when I never knew he was mine.

Wow I'm done. My hands ache. Just wanna say thank you to Seun Osewa for this beautiful forum, thank you to Joe Abah for retweeting that tweet even tho it hasn't yield devident yet but thanks and thank you to those beautiful souls that saved my life with that 9k I know you remember me and I say God bless you.

and to those on the verge of suicide I tell you that you can overcome and it's not the end of the world for you and Whatever you are passing through has an end ok and I need you to realize people somewhere is passing through the same or even harder situation than you. Don't give up, don't stop praying even tho I lost my faith a lil but don't lose yours because only the almighty can do all things.

To my young sister's reading this please be contented with what your man gives to you. The course of sholas death was so painful when I heard but please my dear sister dont date a Yahoo boy for any reason or even go out with one.

I tell you Yahoo doesn't work again and what they do now is Yahoo plus and some of this guy's are heartless and don't care about anyone than just to make that fetish money amd they would use you and any other girl they find to keep that money coming.

To my Young King's reading this don't have a girlfriend in your 20s please. Use that time to develop your self. Work hard to make yourself better as getting a girlfriend would really slow you dowm from attaining that top you want to go.

And last Please if you are too weak to move on or too tired to live again and you think suicide is your escape please speak out, yes some would laugh at you and call you names but speak out as there is that one person that would listen to you.

did you do DNA to confirm if it's your son

12 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
akaahs:
Wooowah, ur resilient to those temptations is something encouraging and ur write ups even as secondary school leaver is a top notch.
I really felt inspired by ur story and all the lesson learned.
But what's the cause of Sholas death?
ah Sir let me respect her memories ok. That's private for me and her family. I'm sorry sir

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
skymight:
Thanks bro this really touched me. I have been planning for a sucide now since January this year but I am having a rethink right now.
ah no no no no no bro. Come on my brother there is light at end of each tunnel. Please don't, you would overcome I tell you sir. God got you ok. I love you, we love you and you would make it

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Martinez39s(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
yeah I already did thanks. I gave out lot of informations and I wouldn't want it leading back to me
Have you heard of the redpill? Will you take the redpill? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5695941/many-memes-redpill-guys-get

https://www.nairaland.com/5150034/boys-get-here-mumu-must

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
naijastoryz:
did you do DNA to confirm if it's your son
would she lie on her dying bed Sir? Anyways when there is enough funds hopefully I would go do a paternity test but facially goodness this kid looks like me

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
nope you know I wanna keep my animosity right? But my name is close to ajayi but not ajayi

Kindly remove your twitter handle on this profile. You aren't anonymous because your twitter handle have your name, picture and you fixing CCTV cams.

Stay Strong and never give up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
would she lie on her dying bed Sir? Anyways when there is enough funds hopefully I would go do a paternity test but facially goodness this kid looks like me
make sure you do DNA test and you didn't tell us what killed her

12 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by emmaodet: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
I
SAY
SOME
BODY
SHOUT
HALELUYAAAAA

Halleluyayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
grin grin
ubunja martinez39s franchangs pansophist
Pls, abeg make una come put mouth fot this mata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Angelacruz: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Asin,as i was srolling,i nearly cried.Not funny
Opperwezen:

Walahi I dey tell you, that time wey i use keypad navigate nairaland my thumb nearly destroy grin grin
Not much of a stress on a touch screen tho

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Martinez39s(m): 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
You had better start using your brain. Go get a DNA test. What if she pinned the boy on you because she knows her baby daddy won't take care of him like you would after she is gone? What if it was her last-ditch effort to secure her son's future? Why would you trust the words of someone who said your "son" belongs to her baby daddy and had the boy live with the baby daddy as his son for a long time? You really need to start using your brain. Seems your ordeal wasn't harsh enough to activate your brain and make it override your emotions. You have to tune down your emotions, and start being logical.

194 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by emmaodet: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bro you gave this thread a wrong heading.
It should have been -

The rise and fall of Takunland or

The chronicles and lamentation of Takunland.
Which one you prefer?

11 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Angelacruz: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Asin,as i was scrolling,i nearly cried.Not funny
Opperwezen:

Walahi I dey tell you, that time wey i use keypad navigate nairaland my thumb nearly destroy grin grin
Not much of a stress on a touch screen tho

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Evercurious(f): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
realestate99:
our people will say "someone that has a kid for you can not be called a concubine again". in as much your story is very touching, I am not comfortable with your shola going back to her baby daddy, I think there is always this bond that can't be explained between two ex lovers with a kid from their union. In all sincerity, it takes huge maturity to be in a relationship with a baby mama.

You are so so right. I have realized that the earlier one topped being UNNECESSARILY EMOTIONAL in decision making, the best for his or her future, peace and well being

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Omar09(m): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Rawhumper:

So sorry bro,ur Story Looks real but u know we dont know scammers from The real Thing.
I hv a beautiful Lady i met her last year she is with a five yr daughter both Are really fair and gorgeous.She told me the father of her daughter is already married but she didnt know about it till after her marriage.
But after Reading ur Story i am havin a change Of mind... i dnt give her much.She Loves me,tho am goodlooking (not really photogenic) dont sorry myself about women as i can get 16yr old gals to date me as well without giving them much at my age now.She once told me many men Are pestering her for marriage but for many months has stuck to me....the truth is i hv others but i love her More.When we walk even in darkness pple turn to look at her cos of her Beauty.I intend been serious with her but i Hope she wont come up with sumtin one day....
She doesnt demand,most times am d one begging her to collect what i hv for her.

I hope you learned something from op mgs. His girlfriend who is a SM (single mom) of two told him if he didn't get her 15k, no sex! These leeches are not supposed to be pitied. You ask yourself if she was smart enough, would she make the mistake of having a baby out of wedlock. I'd tell you the real story behind your girlfriend and that man she said is married and left her with a baby. You girlfriend wanted to use a baby to trap him, and he decided to bounce on her and got married to another woman leaving your girlfriend with the baby. Look, if you don't believe, ask her why she hasn't made contact to the man's current wife and told her if the ordeal since she believes she didn't know the man was married when they were dating.

Dating is no excuse to have a baby for another man who is not married or is actually planning on getting to you as a woman! As a young girl you might think it's actually being woke, but you are not, you are just stupıd.

Back to you humper the earlier you dump that SM of a girlfriend the best for you. She is not a smart girl and her poor choices shows that.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
OP I have one thing to tell you.
"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer; not to love is to suffer; to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy, then, is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be happy, one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness."

Sure, this is funny as hell. But I am here to remind you -- your love life does NOT have to be your suffering life.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by GboyegaD(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Viking007:

This is how some people use their own hands to curse themselves. You accuse someone of being a scammer with no evidence whatsoever, then you begin to wonder why you find it difficult getting help when you need one...You reap what you sow.

Glad he's doing much better now.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by WINDSOW(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:

Ur writeup almost made me cry but as a Benin boy, I won't cry. I hail.

40 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by GboyegaD(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
jeph19:

E tire me oo
What happened to dating single ladies??

And what is wrong in dating single mothers for those who are comfortable with it and matured in mind to do so?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Les: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
how did shola die? What Killed her? Revealing the paternity of her child 2 days to death means she knew she was going to die?

You type well, try publishing ur story and i wish u well in all u do!

9 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Enosa1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
What a sad one... RIP to Shola
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by AgentGoat: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
You were too young to start a family. To make matter worse not your children another man's responsibilities. What were you thinking?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by GboyegaD(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Martinez39s:
You had better start using your brain. Go get a DNA test. What if she pinned the boy on you because she knows her baby daddy won't take care of him like you would after she is gone? What if it was her last-ditch effort to secure her son's future? Why would you trust the words of someone who said your "son" belongs to her baby daddy and had the boy live with the baby daddy as his son for a long time? You really need to start using your brain. Seems your ordeal wasn't harsh enough to activate your brain and make it override your emotions. You have to tune down your emotions, and start being logical.

Uncle, na by force? You have given your advice, let him decide and it isn't your call to throw tantrums just because he isn't tuning into your advice.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by fmdillon(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Dis nonfictional write-up touched me sorry I had to activate my profile and make a comment. Am not new on no, I just come ,read and go but dis made me realize it's time I start making my own contributions.@Tankunland stay blessed, stay safe, be strong.

57 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by born2begreat(m): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Continue what again... The end lopin cinema

Angelacruz:
Abeg cum continue

16 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by KingZaddy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
quite inspiring but i must confess, you were a fool for love, too weak to be a man.

its a good thing you would be wiser now i want to believe so.

that lady really used you, she was part of your problem.

i advice you to turn this into a book and publish on amazon.

do a dna test on that boy to be sure that she was evil to her grave
tankunland

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by KingZaddy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
ah Sir let me respect her memories ok. That's private for me and her family. I'm sorry sir
cause of death is private? lol. is her cause of death embarrassin or shameful?

nigga you only learnt life, love has not taught you its own lesson yet.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by emmaodet: 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:

Yo bro, your story sounds familiar, are tou the guy i encouraged last year about suicide? A guy who said his wife left him because he lost his job? Adebowalay by nairaland moniker? Are you?

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by mimilogs: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
Martinez39s
ubunja

you see those two monikers,
they have made alot of Revelations through their posts,

This thread is a living testimony to what they have been posting,

God bless you Op, although you learnt the hard way
God bless Martinez39s for your red pill threads
God bless Ubunja for your bitter truths
You are very correct.

The op made lots of mistakes other young men should learn from.

I do read comments from the usernames you mentioned, in as much as their posts do sound harsh and awkward, I will say they have some bitter lessons for young people to learn.

And from the little time I have spent reading posts on Nairaland romance section, I want to advice young people on this forum looking forward to learn more about relationship, dating, marriage and love to always read and follow comments from the below handles:

Martinez39s
ubunja
Toks2008
Franchasmg
Emmaodet
Procillian
Ishilove

And some others I cannot remember.

There are so many truths in their harsh comments on this forum, if you calm down you will learn a lot.

Meanwhile you can check my signature, our organization can help you start making money from home no matter your location. We are shipping from China despite coronavirus

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by 1x2x3: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
You see how you lost 1.3M, your keke and job within 20 days? You may likely encounter the same if you link up with a wrong woman. There are some women you hook with and your fortunes will become horrible even if you like learn a skill and there are some you meet and things become so smooth you begin to wonder.

Those ones that bring you ill luck are the most difficult to leave so I won't blame you for always going back to her.

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
i praise your determination,you are an inspiration and a pure heart to share your secrets with strangers,hardwork pays,may shola rest in peace,this is real life struggle,you took us right from when you where a boy to when you brcame a man,indeed youve learned a lot,its great picking your peices and building afresh,may the earth and nature be kind on you.cheers warrior.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.