Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

I Am In Love With My Employee - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Employee (64528 Views)

Share My Story My Employee Is Trying To Seduce Me / How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? / Is It Right To Date My Employee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by zexy2030(m): 7:28am On Apr 10, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:
I live in the west, I'm single and in my late thirties, I work independently I have a store/cybercafe/gamehouse where I sell electronics like home sound system, games, pads, phone accessories, mobile phones etc and I also have a cyber cafe and a game house in the same building.

I have about 6 workers that run the place with me cos I can't be everywhere at all time and the shop is a little big. Among my workers is a very beautiful 22 year old undergraduate that works for me when she gets off school and during holidays. I like all my workers and I treat them right but I'm not really a guy that gets personal with people so they know I have boundaries, but this girl is exceptional. She takes her work diligently makes even more sales than me in the shop most of the time cos she is good with people.

This girl is very attractive and she dresses nice too. She doesn't wear revealing clothes. She's modest, all calm. I used to buy food from restaurants to eat in the shop before because I don't really like cooking but she told me I don't need to do that, she can make my food and bring it over to the shop for me. Like she will bring me food in the morning before school and afternoon and she refused to collect a dime from me.

People are starting to feel a certain vibe among us cos she smiles whenever she looks at me and even my workers do call her oga's wife jokingly.

In truth I like the girl but I don't know if asking her out might cause a problem to my business.

Advise me please.
fulfil her dream, she has been crushing on you.
Marry her. But test her with negative attitudes, if doesn't change her, apply straight such girls are hard to find.. marry who love you.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Gemc3(f): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2020
Stevengold:
I like this love story grin

Me too
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by gentlegenius(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Exactly bros,that is what I'm thinking I'm not getting younger and I've met a lot of girls in my life but this girl is quite different, the only thing is that she's like 13 years younger than me.
13 years is nothing... My mother was 17 years younger than my father. Their marriage was a huge success story until death snatched her away.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 10, 2020
It's your penis talking.
It's your penis that is in love.
It will not rest until your business is destroyed,because she cannot be your employee and your lover at the same time.

Chop it off.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Asapchris(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2020
Its normal Oga boss but please pray about it....
Don't be too deceive because she cooking for you and smiling to u. Na Devil pretend pass. So please pray about it.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by oludavis123: 8:34am On Apr 10, 2020
Sisijetue:
What you want to do is in your mind already... don’t ask us just do it grin
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by JimD(m): 9:19am On Apr 10, 2020
Don't mix business with pleasure. If you marry her, open another branch she could run or another business for her entirely (recommended). History says it doesn't end well. But it seems you guys stars are aligned and she loves you too (find out if this is based on your money or status)... Women can be very tricky
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Sharonstone7719: 9:54am On Apr 10, 2020
Don't try it
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by GindoX(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Exactly bros,that is what I'm thinking I'm not getting younger and I've met a lot of girls in my life but this girl is quite different, the only thing is that she's like 13 years younger than me.

And you want to marry your Junior sister... 10urs gap is okay bro. Must not pass 10 years gap.. else. Big guys go help you grease her.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Pheals(f): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:
I live in the west, I'm single and in my late thirties, I work independently I have a store/cybercafe/gamehouse where I sell electronics like home sound system, games, pads, phone accessories, mobile phones etc and I also have a cyber cafe and a game house in the same building.

I have about 6 workers that run the place with me cos I can't be everywhere at all time and the shop is a little big. Among my workers is a very beautiful 22 year old undergraduate that works for me when she gets off school and during holidays. I like all my workers and I treat them right but I'm not really a guy that gets personal with people so they know I have boundaries, but this girl is exceptional. She takes her work diligently makes even more sales than me in the shop most of the time cos she is good with people.

This girl is very attractive and she dresses nice too. She doesn't wear revealing clothes. She's modest, all calm. I used to buy food from restaurants to eat in the shop before because I don't really like cooking but she told me I don't need to do that, she can make my food and bring it over to the shop for me. Like she will bring me food in the morning before school and afternoon and she refused to collect a dime from me.

People are starting to feel a certain vibe among us cos she smiles whenever she looks at me and even my workers do call her oga's wife jokingly.

In truth I like the girl but I don't know if asking her out might cause a problem to my business.

Advise me please.
from my own views if u like her , then u have got a lot to do sir 1st have it in mind that if she accept u pls stop her from working in your place , find her something else or else d gal may ruin your business since she knows how u make monies and probably she may have beef with other workers 2nd make research abt her , could she accept u ? because u will spend o lol � u will take d burden of everything from there from schooling . dont fear guy just knw an experience girl like her will cost u a lot because you will start spoiling her and lastly hope it is not love portion that's working on u after taking her food just kidding let me hear from u ... but don't forget2 woo her ... people are gonna talk
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by olamariamjonez(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sisijetue:
What you want to do is in your mind already... don’t ask us just do it grin
lol
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Pasiuba: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
She is using a principle called going the extra mile.she is doing more than what she is being paid for. So ordinary every employer who has such employee would notice it and like the employee but calm down and make your observations well if you like all you observed go straight and marry her.so she will equally continued to treat the business even more like hers.don't be quick to pass judgment. She is plainly selling her self, and she is good too if not she won't no how to use the principle
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Kingarthur21: 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
ProfDview1:
I didn't bother to read all that u wrote but I know one thing for certain

It will always end in tears.

Pls guys, share this post incase of next time

He will come back to talk abt how a lady ruined his business..

Who has watched Money heist?

Professor mixed business with pleasure and things turned upside down...

The truth is whenever u mix business with pleasure, pleasure takes over... Emotion isn't a good thing for a good business man

thanks...
men are the architect of their problem. With the rape accusations(true and false) and sexual harassment news you will not learn?i dont give females lift anymore...

Are you so daft not the realise that if any feud occurs ,according to gynocentric world we find ourselves the man is always wrong and the lady is always right?
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Ishitinyourlife: 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
gentlegenius:

13 years is nothing... My mother was 17 years younger than my father. Their marriage was a huge success story until death snatched her away.
I'm so sorry bro,thanks.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Ishitinyourlife: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
Matrimonous:

To start with you have one of the most deplorable monikers here that marks you out as an irresponsible fellow.
Secondly are you asking her out to where?
She is already in your shop, if you want to settle down I believe she has shown you more than enough greenlight in a sacrificial way. All you need to do is to get to know her better and marry or do you intend using and dumping someone's daughter? At your age a larger chunk of your mates are happily married.
If you are still playing girlfriend then it's a pity.
I doubt If you are even good enough for her.
Try not to be so judgemental, and always open yourself to reason,that moniker was the outcome of autocorrect because there is no name you'll try to use on here that has not been taken,so I am not an irresponsible fella.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Try not to be so judgemental, and always open yourself to reason,that moniker was the outcome of autocorrect because there is no name you'll try to use on here that has not been taken,so I am not an irresponsible fella.
What do you mean by opening myself up to reason?
That autocorrect changed a reasonable and decent moniker you had intended using to "ishitinyourlife" and then your decent self accepted to adopt that?
Why don't you tell me what you had intended using as moniker for a start and then what kind of words you had been typing in your swiftkey as the decent guy you want me to believe you are that made an autocorrect mechanism register such deplorable mixes in your typing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Ishitinyourlife: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Matrimonous:

What do you mean by opening myself up to reason?
That autocorrect changed a reasonable and decent moniker you had intended using to "ishitinyourlife" and then your decent self accepted to adopt that?
Why don't you tell me what you had intended using as moniker for a start and then what kind of words you had been typing in your swiftkey as the decent guy you want me to believe you are that made an autocorrect mechanism register such deplorable mixes in your typing.
First off I do not care if you believe me or not,secondly let's end the discussion here,shalom.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by mistarsam(m): 3:52am On Apr 12, 2020
chronique:

This is where it all starts from. You got to be very careful. She can make or mar you. Before falling in love with your staff, do a due diligence check on her properly. You can arrange with someone she doesn't know to come and act like your boss and be giving you instructions and treating you like a boy boy. He can even insult you and ask you to kneel down for one offence or the other. Basically just let him reduce you to the level of the other staffs and then, you'd confess that you are not the owner of the business and that it belongs to this your boss. Do it and find out how she reacts to you. Even if it takes six months of playing the game, do it and observe her behavior. The rest is left for you to decide after you have made your discovery.
Cc ishitinyourlife
Please take note of above advice
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by cooooooks(m): 4:14am On Apr 12, 2020
Don't ask her out.

Don't ask an employee out unless you want it to be serious and if the employee is not wholly dependent on that job, i.e: they could easily get a similar or better job.

Ishitinyourlife:

Advise me please.
Re: I Am In Love With My Employee by Depressedkidd: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
jossydaf:
Follow your heart,I HV a friend that got married to her employee and his business is doing fine,pray and ask for God direction
Wait. She got married to her employee, now HIS business is going well. They just turn everything upside down. Better go and help her reset her brain and collect her business back lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.