Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (220004 Views)

I Am So Lonely / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Farki: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

The positive thing is that they are able to earn well. I met one that was working in first bank back in Nigeria and earning about 120k a month. Now she earns a little over 3.5k canadian dollars on the average working customer service after a lot of overtime. She is always stressed out sha. 3.5k is about 980k.
It looks like she is on course to save a lot of money before mid-year, and plans to visit Nigeria by July. She didn't tell me explicitly, but clearly she's going back to see how she can revive a few friendships back home that may lead to marriage. She is soooooo lonely. She cried sef. Eyah!

I pity those men, someone who didn't care about their existence until she needed to get title of Mrs.

2 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ronyman(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2020
And even more bro. Them choke
BestAccessories:

You are better off with gf and baby mamas there than getting married.

Half of your networth would be gone by the time she decide to leave you or when you wanna move on.

Example: Jeff Bezos paid MacKenzie Bezos $35 billion in 2019 to get a divorce (Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_divorces)

Below are amount paid to their wives to get divorced

1. Alec Wildenstein and Jocelyn Wildenstein, 1999 $3.8 billion
2. Rupert Murdoch and Anna Torv, 1999 $1.7 billion
3. Bernie Ecclestone and Slavica Radi, 2009 $1.2 billion
4. Steve and Elaine Wynn, 2010 $1 billion
5. Harold Hamm and Sue Ann Arnall, 2012 $975 million
6. Adnan Khashoggi and Soraya Khashoggi, 1980 $874 million
7. Dmitry Rybolovlev and Elena Rybolovlev, 2014 $604 million
8. Craig McCaw and Wendy McCaw, 1997 $460 million
9. Mel Gibson and Robyn Moore, 2006 $425 million
10. Bob Johnson and Sheila Crump Johnson, 2002 $400 million

(Source - https://www.pulse.ng/bi/finance/the-10-most-expensive-divorce-settlements-in-history-total-over-dollar11-billion/g65zsmq)
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by appini: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2020
There is one spirit that normally enters Nigerian women once they get to Canada, they always believe they can survive and live a better life without a man.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Veryfoolishboy: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2020
Please I need a Nigerian lady in Canada

I am handsome and hard working

9 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Hades2016(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:
I visit Canada and the US from time to time, but on this my last trip I could not but observe just how extremely lonely Nigerian girls are there. Why did they immigrate in the first place? What did they expect what waiting for them on the other side? A man gift wrapped in iced sugar?

They all have Youtube channels now, or Instagram channels and release video or vlogs every other day. I guess it is the easiest way to stop themselves from going crazy over the dreary loneliness.

But the problem doesn't even stop there. Normally, I would have been interested sef. But many of them are actually not so good-looking or resourceful. Too bad!

If you are a Nigerian girl thinking of immigrating to Canada, make sure you consider it hard and deep. You could end up being just as lonely and dejected. Am not kidding when I say this. If you aren't there, you have no idea how tough it can get.
your head no correct sir

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by gondon(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2020
Confirm

bukatyne2:

A single guy is better off migrating alone than a single lady.

Most people I know migrated married or started processing when they had a partner in mind and relocated shortly after (some did as quickly as a month) while others just settled and came back home to marry and pick their spouses.

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by foreshore(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:
I visit Canada and the US from time to time, but on this my last trip I could not but observe just how extremely lonely Nigerian girls are there. Why did they immigrate in the first place? What did they expect what waiting for them on the other side? A man gift wrapped in iced sugar?

They all have Youtube channels now, or Instagram channels and release video or vlogs every other day. I guess it is the easiest way to stop themselves from going crazy over the dreary loneliness.

But the problem doesn't even stop there. Normally, I would have been interested sef. But many of them are actually not so good-looking or resourceful. Too bad!

If you are a Nigerian girl thinking of immigrating to Canada, make sure you consider it hard and deep. You could end up being just as lonely and dejected. Am not kidding when I say this. If you aren't there, you have no idea how tough it can get.

You better go and marry and stop looking for girls always

3 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Minxie(f): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2020
Nuel4:
lol don't be deceived with the career scam. This career thing, abortion right, frustrating men in divorce court celebration of LGBT etc are just ploys by globalists and radical leftists strong men to discourage natural marriage between men and women in order to reduce world population because they believe the Earth is going to die as result of global warming if population is not controlled. Nobody has ever been happy because he/she is working. Almost everybody normally hates his job but feminists somehow found a way to paint work as heaven to women and I'm very disappointed how women fell for all the scam. Women were far happier 50 years ago when they really had chance to take care of their own families than now that they just chase illusion. Women weren't using antidepressants and narcotics or committing suicide like this 50 years ago.

white women aren't left out, Are they not the ones on Facebook and Tinder buying Lexus for small small boys in Benin because they were promised marriage?
Women have been scammed of their natural joy and gift by a few crazy radicals it's always too late before they realise they have missed it

You mean wanting to be treated as a human and wanting equal rights is a scam? wow I never knew that! Hey, we should all sue those freedom fighters and civil rights activists that ended slavery! this whole "we are all humans" thing is obviously just a money making scheme and a way for the big cats upstairs to improve economies and get rid of poverty. wow you have opened my eyes shocked I can see clearly now.

why embrace progress and prosperity when you can stay in a kitchen and cook rice and beans for your starving family? wow, sign me up for that.

wink

16 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by SweetCunt97(f): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

Yeah, a little bit.
Matchmaking business should boom over there
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by siegfried99(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2020
What's this I'm reading? .. Please if you are close to any of the ladies in need of husband over there in Canada, kindly tell her I'm available..
Husband material.. 1,000,000 yards wink cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by gargoylern: 11:12am On Apr 09, 2020
bukatyne2:

Do single girls migrate?

Why would a single mature girl migrate alone?

She is not going to college or university where she can meet people and integrate into their society.
Dey there! A lot of single girls from Nigeria are in Canada. These are girls with good education (masters) who left good jobs to go to Canada. Them plenty from kmpg. And some of the banks.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Pharovo(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2020
omale88:
been reading the comments so far and i must say i commend the mature manner in the replies and comments on this thread.

I swear gan, I feel say na only me dey notice am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by zexy2030(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2020
piperson:

I’m not a prophet or anything but... are you a gigolo?
would love to answer if u had been female..but as a man like me, I'm not.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ajl: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

Great and factual contribution. Something many of us already know but we hardly talk about. A Nigerian lady that emigrate alone may have a tough time finding partners. Many of people in my circle of friends in Canada came as married couple, mainly as graduate students because if husband/wife get admission, he/she can bring the other spouse. It's a problem. If a lady travel alone to any western country it's very likely she will end up as a spinster. It seem to be worse in Canada because population of Africa migrants is not that huge in cities outside Toronto or Montreal.

21 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Cocao(f): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2020
bukatyne2:

A single guy is better off migrating alone than a single lady.

Most people I know migrated married or started processing when they had a partner in mind and relocated shortly after (some did as quickly as a month) while others just settled and came back home to marry and pick their spouses.

And I am telling you that you cannot be sure about that. Times are fast changing. Many ladies no longer want to wait for their men to shine first before they do ( not like it is a bad thing) but to each his own. If you have the resources and it is your desire as a woman, why the hell not?
And the marriage thing is subtly overrated. What are the chances that if you stay back and get married that you would be living your best life? Marriages in Nigeria are not even the model.

So please, allow ladies to make whatever decisions they want to biko.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Pharovo(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2020
siegfried99:
What's this I'm reading? .. Please if you are close to any of the ladies in need of husband over there in Canada, kindly tell her I'm available..
Husband material.. 1,000,000 yards wink cheesy grin

I feel say na me and you dey find dem na. You come sideline me? Na wa o
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by victorazyvictor(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

Bro! Any link to them?

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
Please I need a Nigerian lady in Canada

I am handsome and hard working
But you keep saying, you are a VERY FOOLISH BOY
Change that Name first, else na grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by gargoylern: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2020
madridsta007:

Finally, someone said it.
Mehn bro, dem ugly sha. cool

8 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by greggng: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

Bros connect me with one of them ....she most be ugly cos I am not getting the best from beautiful women...she most 've good character to make up for her ugliness

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Minxie:

You mean wanting to be treated as a human and wanting equal rights is a scam? wow I never knew that! Hey, we should all sue those freedom fighters and civil rights activists that ended slavery! this whole "we are all humans" thing is obviously just a money making scheme and a way for the big cats upstairs to improve economies and get rid of poverty. wow you have opened my eyes shocked I can see clearly now.

why embrace progress and prosperity when you can stay in a kitchen and cook rice and beans for your starving family? wow, sign me up for that.

wink
so you actually believe your mom wasn't treated as a human by your father? Lol
Look, the problem is that you people scream too much about things you know little to nothing about

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by generationz(f): 11:14am On Apr 09, 2020
kalufelix:
Not just Canada ..but diaspora at large...African girls can house and feed a man as long as he stays with her...oyibo prick no dey strong and African guys dey find foreign women...

You have said it. Most Black women prefer their black brothers to white men. I have seen a rise in interracial dating though. They have realized their men don't like their dark skin and are opening up to white dudes.

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Konection(m): 11:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders, hope you are staying safe?

Am into Wall Screeding and P. O.P designs, so Engineers, Architects, and anyone else into building should pls show some love by patronising me on 0.7.0 3.8.1.4.4.3.5.4. (Also my watsapp number). Our jobs are perfect.

Where ever you are in Nigeria, don't hesitate to call.

Egbon Seun, no delete my message oh pls, your boy wan from you (nairaland) make am.

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by 2sexycom(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2020
JustinNepolian:
The problem is that most Nigerians here don't make deep research about their intended destinations ( Canada, US & parts of Europe)... Those guys over there live a very private life and not being related to any of them makes it difficult to accept you, of which most have trust issues if you happen to be a person of colour.

Your only hope of acceptance is from the church particularly Pentecostals but you've got to prove yourself worthy of their trust like being very committed or joining any department in the church... Too bad if you ain't a church goer of which most indulge to kill boredom.

School is a very good avenue to showcase yourself and talent of which you've got to be at the top of your game...before they somehow get to accept you and as for marriage, those guys are afraid of anything beginning with M- word.

Truth is many people that moved there are surprised, disappointed and depressed with what the got upon arrival. Weather nkwanu...is discouraging because you can't put up with the snow for too long.

If you're a student try to have a girlfriend particularly blacks that are citizens before you graduate... It will help you to break the barrier easily and don't be greedy because it will kill your chances...and this is my conclusion Canada is better than US..100times and that's if you want peace of mind.

Introverts will have it easy there.

11 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by bukatyne2: 11:15am On Apr 09, 2020
princetaiwo:
I live in Canada, I married my wife in Nigeria, now she as the custody of our 3 children,
She determines when and if I can see our children.
I pay her child support every month which is not a problem to me because I will still spend the money on my children if we are all still living together.
She takes all the child benefit(money) the government gives our children.
She almost destroyed me here.
I don't know my children day care.
The truth is that she caught me..........and I apologized but the freedom, independence and money make most of Nigerian women to brake their Home and later live a lonely life.
I NEVER slap or abuse my wife, that is what God use to save me.
If I may ask, do you think I will ever think of marrying a Nigerian woman here in Canada or come to Nigeria to pick a woman? NEVER

NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT, THERE ARE LOT OF HOOD WOMEN, NO MATTER WHAT; THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THEIR ROOT AND HOW THINGS ARE DONE

If I understand your post correctly, you cheated on your wife?

If yes, she has the prerogative to handle as she deem fit.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by slydog(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2020
BusterG:
The Canadian System in itself is self derogatory.
Quite a number of people who travel there had too much expectations. Even when the welfare is top notch and the government supports immigrants from left, right and centre. At a point as a grassroots African you’ll wonder “ why am I here’ .

One of the suicide tickets you’ll ever buy is to Pearson Intll’ especially when you’re coming from Africa. At first you will be presented with quite a number of opportunities but in reality It’s a 50/50 game.

I will open a thread and entertain free-minded opinion about immigrating to Canada.
Whatever. I am heading there next year.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nackzy: 11:15am On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

The positive thing is that they are able to earn well. I met one that was working in first bank back in Nigeria and earning about 120k a month. Now she earns a little over 3.5k canadian dollars on the average working customer service after a lot of overtime. She is always stressed out sha. 3.5k is about 980k.
It looks like she is on course to save a lot of money before mid-year, and plans to visit Nigeria by July. She didn't tell me explicitly, but clearly she's going back to see how she can revive a few friendships back home that may lead to marriage. She is soooooo lonely. She cried sef. Eyah!
, no Worry give me the girl Number or any of them
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Crenzywilliams(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

Baba I de find wife o, if u know any decent one link me na.

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ogawisdom(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

$15 per hour is the minumum wage. That's what moooooost people earn, Nigerians inclusive. On the average, it gets to about $2k per month. But the bills are also expensive. Phone is about $45 per month, rent varies depending on where you live, it is usually about $500 anyways. I think some girls I know are paying $800. Those working better jobs are able to pay higher rent.

But trust me, most will give up all that money if only they can get a guy. Most of them are staring down a tunnel into their future and that future has no kids and no man even things continue the way it is. The chances are very high that the average Nigerian girl immigrant will end up unmarried. Not that it is important that they get married o, but the problem is that they all WANT it.

Please what is the easiest way to move to Canada, can you link me to where to meet some Canadian ladies or naija ladies in Canada for dating. I am gainfully employed in naija

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Olami83: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

Pls, can you help me secure Canada visa? I'm tired of applying and get a denial.

Pls I need a sure link.

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2020
I have a professorship in loneliness

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (53) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.