Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (220002 Views)

I Am So Lonely / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2020
Nuel4:
lol don't be deceived with the career scam. This career thing, abortion right, frustrating men in divorce court celebration of LGBT etc are just ploys by globalists and radical leftists strong men to discourage natural marriage between men and women in order to reduce world population because they believe the Earth is going to die as result of global warming if population is not controlled. Nobody has ever been happy because he/she is working. Almost everybody normally hates his job but feminists somehow found a way to paint work as heaven to women and I'm very disappointed how women fell for all the scam. Women were far happier 50 years ago when they really had chance to take care of their own families than now that they just chase illusion. Women weren't using antidepressants and narcotics or committing suicide like this 50 years ago.

white women aren't left out, Are they not the ones on Facebook and Tinder buying Lexus for small small boys in Benin because they were promised marriage?
Women have been scammed of their natural joy and gift by a few crazy radicals
This is the END cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2020
lefulefu:
divorce settlements and govt will give ur house and property to ur divorced wife is probably d reason

Even a rented apartment?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ogaontop(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

The positive thing is that they are able to earn well. I met one that was working in first bank back in Nigeria and earning about 120k a month. Now she earns a little over 3.5k canadian dollars on the average working customer service after a lot of overtime. She is always stressed out sha. 3.5k is about 980k.
It looks like she is on course to save a lot of money before mid-year, and plans to visit Nigeria by July. She didn't tell me explicitly, but clearly she's going back to see how she can revive a few friendships back home that may lead to marriage. She is soooooo lonely. She cried sef. Eyah!

You mean she's gonna leave the job and resettle in Nigeria?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Perfecttouchade: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2020
grin grin u don dey do marketing for them already Bros, Nigerian men go shift their satellite go that side now
gargoylern:
Keep your questions coming. Am ready to open their nyash today. Let any of them come here and deny grin

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ebopee: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2020
Everyone needs attention now.

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by mrkings84(m): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2020
In this corona time person still dey talk of loneliness? Life first!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by bukatyne2: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

A couple of reasons. They don't know how to approach, since they have never approached a man all their life. Na una Naija guys dey rush them na, lol.
Two, the white guys don't really find them attractive. Some asian men do though. Some Nigerian men also do. But because most Nigerian guys are not stable (i..e they are still working survival jobs), they are not ready to marry.
Trust me , these Nigerian girls are in serious dilemma.

Again, if you are a Nigerian girl thinking of immigrating to Canada. Think twice about it. Be sure that's what you really want.

Do single girls migrate?

Why would a single mature girl migrate alone?

She is not going to college or university where she can meet people and integrate into their society.

3 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by foleskay(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2020
egopersonified:
ok, I am thinking, can't they become lesbians?

Are u a lesbian?? Would you advise your sister to be one if she's there??

10 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Cocao(f): 11:04am On Apr 09, 2020
This is very funny. So as a Nigerian woman looking to immigrate to Canada I should think twice because of men? Men? Hahahahah... You people won't really allow women to make their choices in peace. Ha!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by foleskay(m): 11:04am On Apr 09, 2020
egopersonified:
ok, I am thinking, can't they become lesbians?

Are u a lesbian??

3 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Jaspernubi: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2020
Many of them are not marriageable, when you find a single girl in Canada, They are looking for sperm Donor, someone to give them a baby after which they re sought to full fledged prostitution. I know a story so bad. Beware of a Nigerian Lady in Canada and the US, They will use you to build their unfortunate life and return to prostitution
They dont know how to make a home, they were sex materials only looking for a man to pay child support
Men Beware

There are many single mothers in Canada, they are most times the cause of their broken homes. they just cannot stop prostitution
Countless single ladies in Canada and US, Indian women marry men and respect their husband NOT Nigerian ladies

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by madridsta007(m): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:
I visit Canada and the US from time to time, but on this my last trip I could not but observe just how extremely lonely Nigerian girls are there. Why did they immigrate in the first place? What did they expect what waiting for them on the other side? A man gift wrapped in iced sugar?

They all have Youtube channels now, or Instagram channels and release video or vlogs every other day. I guess it is the easiest way to stop themselves from going crazy over the dreary loneliness.

But the problem doesn't even stop there. Normally, I would have been interested sef. But many of them are actually not so good-looking or resourceful. Too bad!

If you are a Nigerian girl thinking of immigrating to Canada, make sure you consider it hard and deep. You could end up being just as lonely and dejected. Am not kidding when I say this. If you aren't there, you have no idea how tough it can get.

Finally, someone said it.

7 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2020
They are all probably hell bent on strictly dating Nigerian men only or African men only. I’m sure other races of men look at them and they ignore. It was same in U.K. a while ago till they started opening up their options. They should give other races of men a chance let’s see if they’ll still be lonely after that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by watchindelta(m): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2020
Ummm really! Dnt kn oh, here we dnt see such lol
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by SweetCunt97(f): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2020
No Nigerian men over there?

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by siegfried99(m): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

The positive thing is that they are able to earn well. I met one that was working in first bank back in Nigeria and earning about 120k a month. Now she earns a little over 3.5k canadian dollars on the average working customer service after a lot of overtime. She is always stressed out sha. 3.5k is about 980k.
It looks like she is on course to save a lot of money before mid-year, and plans to visit Nigeria by July. She didn't tell me explicitly, but clearly she's going back to see how she can revive a few friendships back home that may lead to marriage. She is soooooo lonely. She cried sef. Eyah!

Haa
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ogaontop(m): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2020
LIVINGICON:
Why won't they be lonely? The relationship climate over there is quite different. And trust naija guyz na canadian babes or any other foreigner sure pass.

Before nko? For quick citizenship things, besides Canadian women are easy to follow and better trusted than our naija babes!

10 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Cocao(f): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2020
bukatyne2:

Do single girls migrate?

She is not going to college or university where she can meet people and integrate into their society.

Yes they do all the time. Nothing is cast in stone. Why won't single girls migrate? Abi na only men dey find greener pastures? Suffer dey tire everybody please

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by wjames(m): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2020
Most of these ladies really want a man they can trust but 85% of Naija guys are not trustworthy. Big shout out to the hardworking ladies out there(not the “useless” slay mamas that’ll sleep at home and expect their BF to bring pizza and money).

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 09, 2020
Most people migrate to seek a better life though.
I know a former classmate who moved to Canada, got admission to further her studies and now works for CNN in Canada, while supporting her family in Nigeria

I don't think it's all about marriage

38 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by StrikeBack(m): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2020
Thread casted

Cc

Timesup234

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by lepasharon(f): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2020
StrikeBack:
embarassed

Great thread

You In Canada?
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Ishitinyourlife: 11:08am On Apr 09, 2020
Divorce settlement is the factor in play here,African girls look fierce to Caucasians, I've had some of my white people tell me that more than once now lol

4 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Farki: 11:08am On Apr 09, 2020
fairfora:
I always notice that too. Guys are also scared of getting married over there, irrespective of their employment status, dunno why

They have seen how marriage goes and don't want any part in it. Its basically a trap for guys and if it goes wrong they better prepare for their lives to be ruined.

4 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by bukatyne2: 11:09am On Apr 09, 2020
Cocao:

Yes they do all the time. Nothing is cast in stone. Why won't single girls migrate? Abi na only men dey find greener pastures? Suffer dey tire everybody please

A single guy is better off migrating alone than a single lady.

Most people I know migrated married or started processing when they had a partner in mind and relocated shortly after (some did as quickly as a month) while others just settled and came back home to marry and pick their spouses.

9 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by piperson(m): 11:09am On Apr 09, 2020
zexy2030:
let's dedicate a thread for lonely single ladies in Canada, island and generally in the diaspora, its faceless..its anonymous, except u put ur pic. no one knows u said it. Tell us how lonely u feel, a problem shared could receive plenty attention thereby tending to be solved.

I’m not a prophet or anything but... are you a gigolo?

2 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by gondon(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2020
Greetings Sir,

I refuse to accept this statement of yours that Naija babes in Canada are lonely.... You didn't state that many of them are after d whyte dudes nor hustling street tinz to meet up with dia bills...

Bros I came in from CA and can tell u authoritatively that Naija girls are d wrong and worst person a naija boy should associate with. Majority of dem dey do Okpo level if na warri English........

Except u know where our naija girls in CA park.....

gargoylern:
I visit
Canada and the US from time to time, but on this my last trip I could not but observe just how extremely lonely Nigerian girls are there. Why did they immigrate in the first place? What did they expect what waiting for them on the other side? A man gift wrapped in iced sugar?

They all have Youtube channels now, or Instagram channels and release video or vlogs every other day. I guess it is the easiest way to stop themselves from going crazy over the dreary loneliness.

But the problem doesn't even stop there. Normally, I would have been interested sef. But many of them are actually not so good-looking or resourceful. Too bad!

If you are a Nigerian girl thinking of immigrating to Canada, make sure you consider it hard and deep. You could end up being just as lonely and dejected. Am not kidding when I say this. If you aren't there, you have no idea how tough it can get.

9 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by gargoylern: 11:10am On Apr 09, 2020
ogaontop:

You mean she's gonna leave the job and resettle in Nigeria?
Nah! Just coming home to see if she can get a guy.

2 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by alfarouq(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2020
BusterG:
The Canadian System in itself is self derogatory.
Quite a number of people who travel there had too much expectations. Even when the welfare is top notch and the government supports immigrants from left, right and centre. At a point as a grassroots African you’ll wonder “ why am I here’ .

One of the suicide tickets you’ll ever buy is to Pearson Intll’ especially when you’re coming from Africa. At first you will be presented with quite a number of opportunities but in reality It’s a 50/50 game.

I will open a thread and entertain free-minded opinion about immigrating to Canada.
That's terrible
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by sisisioge: 11:10am On Apr 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin

How many Nigerian single ladies in Canada did you meet? How many Nigerian single men in Canada did you meet? How many native single Canadians did you meet? The truth is that the country is not as socially inclined as Nigeria, UK or USA, so most single people take a while to meet other single people. In fact, the Canadian singles rely a lot on online hookups like tinder, etc to meet people hence the reason our yahoo brothers are making some money there now.

25 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ednut1(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2020
bukatyne2:

Do single girls migrate?

visit the Canadian visa thread on nairaland or join a telegram group. They are migrating enmasse. I am those groups too. The opportunity is there so they should not take it What if they stay back and not still guy nko. Lose lose. Canada pali is important. This corona era govt ia playing them 800 canada dollars per child and 2000 per person. U say make dem stay nigeria dey earn 100k salary. Shior

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Godstime234: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:

gimme her contact please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.