Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (118879 Views)

Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Jim99: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
iamloyalty:

Whatever makes you sleep well at night

cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by crestdevelopers: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
mikkyangel3:
As a software developer working remotely for a US tech company, I am paid well (circa $5k) and I live in Nigeria. Do I wish to immigrate to Canada? the thought used to cross my mind but since I got my remote job, my people I perished the thought. I even used to watch @whizqueen videos on YT (she used to be my neighbor in Surulere so I know am reach house) but not anymore.

Baba I aint going to any Canada or any foreign country at least permanently. if I want to collect fresh air , I can travel briefly and return or I go on company expense during our yearly retreat which is most times in Europe. Visa issues for me is the only time I hate my nationality and the green passport I carry.
$5k in Nigeria is not beans with $1 == #420 now and likely to increase.
Brethren just keep praying make oil fall on your head and you make it anywhere you are. Clearly Canada isnt heaven. I prefer heat (I can put on my AC) than subzero cold.

To each man his own.

Peace.
you know the story. grin grin
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by wisdomline: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:
My friend sent me this thread last night but I had too much to say so here we go.

I (A Nigerian girl living in Canada) will be responding to the OP's points and some other comments I found on the thread.

Are Nigerian Ladies in Canada lonely? Ofcourse we are! Are Nigerian girls in NIGERIA lonely? Hell yeah!!! Are Nigerian girls in other countries lonely? Absolutely!!!!! Being lonely is not a factor of location or person. It's about not finding the right friends/partner you vibe with.

Why did we immigrate? Bros are you kidding me? Canadian govt is paying me $2000 monthly and other benefits for losing income due to covid-19 Is that happening in Naija right now? All the money donated by philanthropist in Nigeria would soon disappear into the thin air without our govt giving explanation of any sort. Ofcourse, it's not bed of roses abroad neither were we expecting a man wrapped in a gift bag but please don't let your sentiments cloud your reasoning as to why people make immigration decisions abeg.

I personally feel attacked cry grin I recently posted a video on my YouTube Channel about finding love & online dating in Canada. It's asif this hope saw my video and wanted to attack me

What makes you think we would be interested in you to begin with? Don't pride yourself too much plis dear

If you like let the OP influence your decision and stop you from chasing your immigration dreams, last last it's up to you to decide what you want for your future.

Whilst I would agree with growing together with your partner and building with them. I think it's just shallow minded of anyone in this age and time to ask for women to chase marriage first before career. Marriage is not the ultimate not everyone sees marriage as an achievement. These days, if you crave for sex so much, you can pay someone to do it or get yourself a Love Machine, if you want a child, you can literally just buy a sperm and save yourself lots of stress. Most of us are yet to keep an open mind to these things, however if you want something badly there;s always a way to get it.

Most Nigerian men hate to see it happen, there are laws that protect women here and they would prefer dying single than to see women as their equals. A good number of them are control freaks and would rather their woman be at their beck and call for everything as opposed to having their marriage work as a partnership. Nigerian married man knowing the laws of the land will still go ahead and cheat on his wife with a girl living in the same condo with his wife. Una no even dey fear or respect una madam. If atall you really want to cheat, you cannot travel to Nigeria and secretly mess with girls that fancy IJGB crew or allen avenue. As expected, some women do exploit the situation but if you find yourself a god-fearing person and you do the right thing, no divorce laws or child custody issue would stop y'all from flourishing.

White men dont find us attractive? Laughs is Swahili
On the contrary most men of other races have FETISH for Nigerian girls and Black girls in general. Maybe not long term in all cases tho but they reaaaaaaally fancy us and admire our enthusiasm towards life. Whilst most Nigerian girls would likely not wanna go for the likes of 'Ryan', 'Billy' and co it's not cos we don't find them attractive. Firstly, Naija guys are smart, intelligent and goal oriented. You see the average ones already have plans for their future and working towards it unlike the counterparts who are comfortable with just a high school degree. If a Naija guy is even into technical jobs he would try to be the best at it and work towards starting his own company in the near future. Secondly, coping with someone with a different culture, lifestyle, food, etc is honestly stressful. I was talking with one Persian guy and he said before we can kiss or hold hands, we have to be temporarily married. undecided The other chinese guy is only about 5ft tall, I'm just wondering what he would look like in that department shocked

In Nigeria, when you visit a guy at home, some would expect you to know that's express ticket to get laid with them. But here if you visit a guy at home, you can be almost certain that if you guys have sex it's cos you wanted it, no guy will try to lure or manipulate you to straff them or tell you when you came to my house what were you thinking. They know it's important to ask for your opinion or even avoid the whole situation altogether.

Something the OP failed to address is that the Loneliness spans across both men and women living in Diaspora. Even the white people find it hard getting a partner for themselves much less an immigrant that would probably take some time to fully settle in. The system is built to have everyone mind their business, that togetherness or family-spirit is missing.

All the naija guys and ladies in Toronto have finish dating themselves. It's such a small city, everyone knows eachother thru another person only a matter of time before you find out that; the guy toasting you is ex with your colleagues' friend. Or the guy you matched with on the dating app went on a date with your housemate the day before. Some would be married and they would be on the dating apps lying to other women.

Some of us don't even mind going back home to bring men here, but 'em guys just they find paper. Only few genuinely love and care for you. I kuku know people here already do that as business tho, some ladies/guys now charge up to $30,000 to marry people from home to help them get residency here.

There are tons of Nigerians in Canada groups on WhatsApp and Telegram some are just for singles and you find people of age 35, 40, etc filled with both women and MEN. Some guys eventually resort to going back home to marry the less exposed girls, but guess what happens once they reach YYZ airport? Oh well your guess is as good as mine. Their eyes go open finish.

A good number of Naija guys are single and desperately finding love as well as ladies. Truth is, we all crave for love. And that's not a bad thing to want. Finding a good match or significant other is a honestly a game of chance. Home and Abroad, White or Black race finding a partner is truly difficult and if you got lucky finding that one special person, you better love and cherish them truly.

I rest my case; I am in the comment section waiting for someone to jump on my mention and before you do so just remember: Opinions are like as5holes and everyone is entitled to one. So this is my opinion, I have free time today grin

Link to Original thread https://www.nairaland.com/5782313/chai-nigerian-girls-canada-lonely

You are on point. Though, I fancy coming over to Canada at some in the past. I had also commenced discussions with someone whom I thought could help (a Nigerian resident in Canada), but the person passed on recently. So, the interest kind of drop. However, I always love reading your piece on NL.

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
ibkayee:

I read Lipstickalley sometimes cheesy

Lol don't get me wrong, I won't act like there's scarcity of Nigerian couples or anything, I just find it funny how some of the guys on here like to paint Naija men as prizes. Asides Nigerian women, women from SOME African countries and I guess I could throw in a very small portion of Jamaicans (both homebased and diaspora), NOBODY is checking for Naija men generally like that as a whole

Also, even though they're all technically black, I like to differentiate between British black men, British Nigerian men and home based Nigerian men because the differences between them is another topic on its own lol
Lmao, I know right. Non-Nigerian women here who date or have dated Nigerian men are also having a rethink. I met an Ethiopian girl (I'm calling her girl but she should be around my age) sometime last year. She was trying to sell me a product while I walking through a mall, stopped me because I look 23, lmao. We got to talking and turned out her last two exes were Nigerian who both cheated on her. And she's sooo pretty. She told me she can never date another Nigerian man. Also know a Caribbean lady (via work) who has a daughter with one. They actually met in London, she moved here because of him, helped him get papers and all, only for him to do a 360 on her. Their divorce was finalized last year. Nigerian men stay ruining their reputations. undecided

Yes to the distinctions! There are differences between Canadian black men, Nigerian-Canadian men, fresh-off-the-boat Nigerian men who just arrived here, and home-based Nigerian men. Could you start a thread on this? smiley

5 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by happy200(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:

Thanks babe! I wish you all the best in your immigration journey. See you soon in Canada kiss
from my own personal experience. your points are very good and true but the truth which you failed to confront is "black women abroad finds it very difficult to get a man unlike their counterpart home" and that was the op's point and not corona virus's palliative and all you where talking about. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by katyamizotta: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
ovielistic:

lmao..
I have lived in Canada since January 2015..so shut up..I know everything about living here..my profile is not fake..check my post on different thread.

Canadians are generally polite. Your use of the word "shut up" negates that. Why not present your case civilly. And you need to reread what I posted and understand. Canadians are great at comprehension. I did not say that your profile is fake: I said to prove my point you should create a fake female profile on match.com and see the response.
I am sorely tempted to come back at you with a uncouth comment but I am blue-blood and recently Canadian so I will not.

7 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by pocohantas(f): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Such tired narrative, their obsession with women aging is extremely amusing.

Na normal thing, when they are getting older with nothing to show for it- they start consoling themselves with thoughts of others being old and unfulfilled (unmarried for ladies).

Na rookie move.

10 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:

My dear the matter weak me. The most disgusting thing is the same guys that are talking trash on here are the ones that sent me DMs already. All in the name of trying not to look vulnerable
na gold diggers dey send u dms oo cheesy.everybody wants to escape from nigeria cheesy.dont take anyone who sends u dm seriously but then of course u should know this cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by latiana(f): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Well said Whizqueen. Very well said. cool cool cool[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by nellynonso: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
One thing I know with jobless people is that they’re quick to show hate and disgust for everything
. Young man this a more of an opinion box not an age showcasing center.
rhymz:
Nairaland has become trash walahi.... a lot of jobless guys here who think they are in competition with women.... The lady just put down her thoughts in response to the first thread that alleges that Nigerian women are lonely in Canada, instead of a honest conversation.... dudes are just busy writing like maniacs that have no females in their lives..... many of the guys writing this nonsense obviously can't keep a conversation with a woman.... lol self esteem is very evident in the way many are replying the ladies like loonies..... very disappointed in the men here..... Nairaland has gone to the dogs.... where are the real adult males that use to be here....

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ovielistic: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
joepepsy:
I can't stand them..rather remain single till I find one from another country. my dislike for them is huge.

I understand..I don't hate 9ja girls per say..but their general attitude is a complete turnoff. Especially that bitch ass self entitled nonsense behaviour..that is where I have a problem with many of them here.

7 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by joepepsy(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
The entitlement attitude is a turn off as in before I date you I must impress you, buy you Iphone, Brasilian hair, load your account etc as in abi your papa? How will I value you when I bought all the valuables on you.
ovielistic:

I understand..I don't hate 9ja girls per say..but their general attitude is a complete turnoff. Especially that bitch ass self entitled nonsense behaviour..that is where I have a problem with many of them here.

15 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by whizqueen(f): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
SweetJoystick:

Any shortcuts with block funds in account for the 6 months period?
Contact your family and friends for support

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ovielistic: 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
katyamizotta:

Canadians are generally polite. Your use of the word "shut up" negates that. Why not present your case civilly. And you need to reread what I posted and understand. Canadians are good at comprehension. I did not say that your profile is fake, I said to prove my point you can create a fake profile on match.com and see the response.
I am sorely tempted to come back at you with a uncouth comment but I am blue-blood so I will not.

offcourse you should shut up instead of saying nonsense..Canadians are polite when relating with polite reasonable people and I share in that spirit...but it doesn't apply to folks like me relating with idiots that feel they can misyarn nonsense..I don't hesitate to change it for such fellows like you..So get lost.
I am not sure you know what plane is talk less of to travel..My friend get out..you can't bring yourself to think that I will know much about the system at the same been fake and dont live in Canada..can't you see how lame and stupid you think..

3 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by NiCurious: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Amen to your post, OP.
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Ipisi(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:

Thanks babe! I wish you all the best in your immigration journey. See you soon in Canada kiss

Op... You're doing well...

Please link me up with some of your Canadian female friends.

That's the least you can do for us or better still create a thread for Naija men to hookup with Naija Canadian ladies

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Dicktionary: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
grin

I want to say a Big thank you to the OP for showing Class in her responses, to all the criticism here.
Many dude went as far as calling her names but she still coordinated herself.

Loneliness know no race, gender, class, religion etc abroad, that is why they get easily addicted to hard drugs.

And for the Mod that got be bound for almost two month thank you so much, may Corona virus never come your.....AMEN!

Lastly; No one Ugly!!!
#STAY SAFE

Smh
HappyD!ck

2 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by bcbones: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
grin grin the thing touch the op sha, like say nah Robin hood shoot the arrow on point. Well everyone has his or her own journey in life. It'll be so funny how someone else would have a different and pleasant story to say on relocating to Canada. In short NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by babyoy(f): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
[b][/b]
whizqueen:
My friend sent me this thread last night but I had too much to say so here we go.

I (A Nigerian girl living in Canada) will be responding to the OP's points and some other comments I found on the thread.

Are Nigerian Ladies in Canada lonely? Ofcourse we are! Are Nigerian girls in NIGERIA lonely? Hell yeah!!! Are Nigerian girls in other countries lonely? Absolutely!!!!! Being lonely is not a factor of location or person. It's about not finding the right friends/partner you vibe with.

Why did we immigrate? Bros are you kidding me? Canadian govt is paying me $2000 monthly and other benefits for losing income due to covid-19 Is that happening in Naija right now? All the money donated by philanthropist in Nigeria would soon disappear into the thin air without our govt giving explanation of any sort. Ofcourse, it's not bed of roses abroad neither were we expecting a man wrapped in a gift bag but please don't let your sentiments cloud your reasoning as to why people make immigration decisions abeg.

I personally feel attacked cry grin I recently posted a video on my YouTube Channel about finding love & online dating in Canada. It's asif this hope saw my video and wanted to attack me

What makes you think we would be interested in you to begin with? Don't pride yourself too much plis dear

If you like let the OP influence your decision and stop you from chasing your immigration dreams, last last it's up to you to decide what you want for your future.

Whilst I would agree with growing together with your partner and building with them. I think it's just shallow minded of anyone in this age and time to ask for women to chase marriage first before career. Marriage is not the ultimate not everyone sees marriage as an achievement. These days, if you crave for sex so much, you can pay someone to do it or get yourself a Love Machine, if you want a child, you can literally just buy a sperm and save yourself lots of stress. Most of us are yet to keep an open mind to these things, however if you want something badly there;s always a way to get it.

Most Nigerian men hate to see it happen, there are laws that protect women here and they would prefer dying single than to see women as their equals. A good number of them are control freaks and would rather their woman be at their beck and call for everything as opposed to having their marriage work as a partnership. Nigerian married man knowing the laws of the land will still go ahead and cheat on his wife with a girl living in the same condo with his wife. Una no even dey fear or respect una madam. If atall you really want to cheat, you cannot travel to Nigeria and secretly mess with girls that fancy IJGB crew or allen avenue. As expected, some women do exploit the situation but if you find yourself a god-fearing person and you do the right thing, no divorce laws or child custody issue would stop y'all from flourishing.

On the contrary most men of other races have FETISH for Nigerian girls and Black girls in general. Maybe not long term in all cases tho but they reaaaaaaally fancy us and admire our enthusiasm towards life. Whilst most Nigerian girls would likely not wanna go for the likes of 'Ryan', 'Billy' and co it's not cos we don't find them attractive. Firstly, Naija guys are smart, intelligent and goal oriented. You see the average ones already have plans for their future and working towards it unlike the counterparts who are comfortable with just a high school degree. If a Naija guy is even into technical jobs he would try to be the best at it and work towards starting his own company in the near future. Secondly, coping with someone with a different culture, lifestyle, food, etc is honestly stressful. I was talking with one Persian guy and he said before we can kiss or hold hands, we have to be temporarily married. undecided The other chinese guy is only about 5ft tall, I'm just wondering what he would look like in that department shocked

In Nigeria, when you visit a guy at home, some would expect you to know that's express ticket to get laid with them. But here if you visit a guy at home, you can be almost certain that if you guys have sex it's cos you wanted it, no guy will try to lure or manipulate you to straff them or tell you when you came to my house what were you thinking. They know it's important to ask for your opinion or even avoid the whole situation altogether.

Something the OP failed to address is that the Loneliness spans across both men and women living in Diaspora. Even the white people find it hard getting a partner for themselves much less an immigrant that would probably take some time to fully settle in. The system is built to have everyone mind their business, that togetherness or family-spirit is missing.

All the naija guys and ladies in Toronto have finish dating themselves. It's such a small city, everyone knows eachother thru another person only a matter of time before you find out that; the guy toasting you is ex with your colleagues' friend. Or the guy you matched with on the dating app went on a date with your housemate the day before. Some would be married and they would be on the dating apps lying to other women.

Some of us don't even mind going back home to bring men here, but 'em guys just they find paper. Only few genuinely love and care for you. I kuku know people here already do that as business tho, some ladies/guys now charge up to $30,000 to marry people from home to help them get residency here.

There are tons of Nigerians in Canada groups on WhatsApp and Telegram some are just for singles and you find people of age 35, 40, etc filled with both women and MEN. Some guys eventually resort to going back home to marry the less exposed girls, but guess what happens once they reach YYZ airport? Oh well your guess is as good as mine. Their eyes go open finish.

A good number of Naija guys are single and desperately finding love as well as ladies. Truth is, we all crave for love. And that's not a bad thing to want. Finding a good match or significant other is a honestly a game of chance. Home and Abroad, White or Black race finding a partner is truly difficult and if you got lucky finding that one special person, you better love and cherish them truly.

I rest my case; I am in the comment section waiting for someone to jump on my mention and before you do so just remember: Opinions are like as5holes and everyone is entitled to one. So this is my opinion, I have free time today grin

Link to Original thread https://www.nairaland.com/5782313/chai-nigerian-girls-canada-lonely

Thanks 4 taking out time to give us this writeup.I appreciate. Please Nairalanders let's not derail this thread.
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Goddys:

I don't understand why some people lack common decency. It is very rude to tell a woman she is ugly. Maybe I was raised up differently
He was raised in ajegunle or agege cheesy

The street moulded him so what do u expect
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Kizzygentle: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Astboyfriend11: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:
If you want you can check out my YouTube Channel, I make videos on Life in Canada and immigrating to Canada, the process, the cost and available pathways

whizqueen....how va..its been long ooo...knew u back in unilorin ..through kbtight..�
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:

Contact your family and friends for support
Best answer
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by safarigirl(f): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
ornicus:

Safarigirl, you have no meat on your bones oooo. You will freeze to death the first winter. grin
You will get bf by force or you will freeze to death without aso bora
you think Canadians are fat like the American women you toast on Facebook?

All the bony people in Canada are not dead, me sef I will survive
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Rubicon67(m): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:

Gbam!!!
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by katyamizotta: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
ovielistic:

offcourse you should shut up instead of saying nonsense..Canadians are polite when relating with polite reasonable people and I share in that spirit...but it doesn't apply to folks like me relating with idiots that feel they can misyarn nonsense..I don't hesitate to change it for such fellows like you..So get lost.
I am not sure you know what plane is talk less of to travel..My friend get out..you can't bring yourself to think that I will know much about the system at the same been fake and dont live in Canada..can't you see how lame and stupid you think..

Poor you! Of course not offcourse. Canadians are great at spelling.
"talk less of to travel" Canadians are great at sentence structure.

Have a good day Ovie.

5 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jim99:

Whatever makes you sleep well at night
cheesy
Gudnite and dream tight�

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
katyamizotta:

Poor you! Of course not off course. Have a good day Ovie.
Y u wicketttttt...
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Tumbulum: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:

op dont mind that yam leg man trying to say shit about you lovely ladies abroad. Even me wey dey naija lonely pass una. Common gf I no get. To get money chop na wahala. In fact my name na Mr lonely.
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
safarigirl:
you think Canadians are fat like the American women you toast on Facebook?

All the bony people in Canada are not dead, me sef I will survive

Naija guys cry about the cold is all I will say. Canadian winter is up there with the harshest of them

Abeg this is oyb, no dey mix me with your hungry grave chasing alfa males angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply)

Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Secret Tips – 14 Ways To Keep Your Man Begging For More Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.