Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (118890 Views)

Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by usfreshen: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
usfreshen:

I follow your YouTube page but I unsubscribe when I saw you using words like Bleep and sheet about Nigeria in one of your videos that’s why I unsubscribe cause Whether you like it or not Nigeria is home for you. This was where you made the cash you could use to facilitate your traveling.
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by GraGra247(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
bilulu:

That guy is right....

Your view... not mine.
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by bilulu(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mstick:
Anybody with a brain knows that thread was created to massage the ego of Nigerian men.

Nigerian men like to praise themselves and make it look like women from other continents are falling over themselves to date them but believe me it's 100% false.

Black men are just the worst honestly, you see them opening threads upon threads insulting and humiliating black women but you would NEVER see men from other races do that. Are their women perfect? NO! but they respect and protect them anyway.

The reason why most of this black men go after white women is because of the standard the white men set for their own women, they built a country and environment where there women can thrive meanwhile our own men are still here debating if we're allowed to serve them garri with one meat.

My friend, I just woke up to see this one.... I'm just laughing at everyone. We are all entitled to our own opinion but at last reality will set in.

2 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by lepasharon(f): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
safarigirl:

Please tag me, if you start such a thread on a respectable site.

Lipstick alley is actually great. If NL men stray to that site, this sense of importance they have will be cast away. People that Congolese and Ghanaian men are upstaging in global discussions

Get congo off that list lol..
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by safarigirl(f): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
lepasharon:

Get congo off that list lol

They too, na scum dem be, but fewer of them have committed atrocities, compared to Nigerian men. Serge Ibaka has like 70% of Congo's bad rep grin
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by safarigirl(f): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
lefulefu:
nigerian girls in nigeria are not lonely ooo
anyone in naija tellin u she is lonely is not being honest with u
an average naija girl will get 850 misscalls from guys
470 unread messages from whatsap
700 unread messages from facebook
1800 likes on instagram
6000 likes on facebook
and u say dat one is lonely?
lonely how? cheesy

This must be a joke

I will take the grin to mean, you're joking
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Oluwademilade: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
I like women that serve it as it is. I can't agree with her less
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Tigold01(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
@ Op. Please come and marry me, I want to go to Canada and be your blanket.
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Cc

Pansophist. grin
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by gargoylern: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Who is this girl?
Don't let me talk about her facial attributes lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by donogaga(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jim99:
We don hear

We go still pick white/latinas/asians over una

Nothing change

Be careful bro. You don't have to say the Truth all the time.

You guys should be encouraging our girls.

Thank you.
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by bilulu(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
GraGra247:

Your view... not mine.
You ain't there so you won't know
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Timijo(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
@Whizqueen, please ignore those ones saying rubbish about your look. You are wonderfully and beautifully created by God. In fact, God did not create anyone to be ugly but we are the ones who coined the word "ugly" out of a mindset of inferiority complex. So, you look beautiful the way you are.

3 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ehisdan(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:

Some of us don't even mind going back home to bring men here, but 'em guys just they find paper. Only few genuinely love and care for you. I kuku know people here already do that as business tho, some ladies/guys now charge up to $30,000 to marry people from home to help them get residency here.
Op just do this for me or find someone that can, I will never disappoint you.
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Roric: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
That was a great response girl, keep up the good work.
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Jim99: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
donogaga:

Thank you.

cheesy I go try my best
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by TheKingIsHere: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
madridguy:
Nigerians girls always looking for ways to compete with guys.

Thats why they are paying the price for it

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by madridguy(m): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Even the White self no match their way

TheKingIsHere:

Thats why they are paying the price for it

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by lepasharon(f): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
safarigirl:

They too, na scum dem be, but fewer of them have committed atrocities, compared to Nigerian men. Serge Ibaka has like 70% of Congo's bad rep grin

Lool..I'm happy you know
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by TheKingIsHere: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Loneliness is not a function of location . Anyone can be lonely anywhere. How these motherfuckers come up with this their sexist threads beats me grin

Can you debunk what the first op said?

If not hush

3 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
MrHandsome2013:

can you assist me with 2k to use and fill my gas.
I have not eaten since morning because my gas is finished
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Decryptor(m): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
safarigirl:

Only someone with low self esteem gets off of attacking people for their looks

Put up your own miserable picture, let's see if you can match OP in looks.

Is she not prettier than most of the women you guys like to drool over?

That is how all of you said Dora Akunyili's daughter is ugly and has a strong face, even while you could see her wedding pictures to a pretty white man.

Pathetic

I swear i ain't bluffing...I am a man and you are a lady but if we both plus the OP put up our facial pictures without your makeup and a poll is taken online to vote on impressive looks between the three of us, i would beat the two of you hands down on a scale of 1% for her, 5% for you and 94% for me.

5 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by xavuv: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hey whizqueen, i have read your post in the diaries section.

I have a question tho, is it necessary for spouse and i to write ielts exam.

We r hoping it will be accepted & added when we eventually apply and also hoping it will increase our points/chances.

whizqueen:

IRCC is still processing applications. If you have your documents ready, submit it. Go to travel section to learn the process or check my YouTube channel, like is on my post. Goodluck
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Petyprincess(f): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
donogaga:

Thank you.
Actually we dnt need their encouragement! Hw many of them have passport not to talk of been outside Nigeria grin Guys here are living in fantasy thinking foreign ladies are interested in their black as* grin Of course they can get the ugly, single mothers,old nd rejected white women because the pretty young single white, Latina i know will never date a black man except he is extremely rich nd popular las las they are only left with the rejected ones grin So please we dnt need their encouragement! We black queens will always wear our crown at least we dnt date expired white men grin

8 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Conqueror89: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
whizqueen:

The guy get me with that YouTube line, my chest wan explode grin
This got me laughing out so hard grin tongue
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by freecocoahubby(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mstick:
Anybody with a brain knows that thread was created to massage the ego of Nigerian men.

Nigerian men like to praise themselves and make it look like women from other continents are falling over themselves to date them but believe me it's 100% false.

Black men are just the worst honestly, you see them opening threads upon threads insulting and humiliating black women but you would NEVER see men from other races do that. Are their women perfect? NO! but they respect and protect them anyway.

The reason why most of this black men go after white women is because of the standard the white men set for their own women, they built a country and environment where there women can thrive meanwhile our own men are still here debating if we're allowed to serve them garri with one meat.

You this miserable git! You sure have a lot of time on your hands for someone who claims to have lost a child recently lipsrsealed

You hatred for men will be the end of you.

10 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by portacabin: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Well written. Thanks.
whizqueen:
My friend sent me this thread last night but I had too much to say so here we go.

I (A Nigerian girl living in Canada) will be responding to the OP's points and some other comments I found on the thread.

Are Nigerian Ladies in Canada lonely? Ofcourse we are! Are Nigerian girls in NIGERIA lonely? Hell yeah!!! Are Nigerian girls in other countries lonely? Absolutely!!!!! Being lonely is not a factor of location or person. It's about not finding the right friends/partner you vibe with.

Why did we immigrate? Bros are you kidding me? Canadian govt is paying me $2000 monthly and other benefits for losing income due to covid-19 Is that happening in Naija right now? All the money donated by philanthropist in Nigeria would soon disappear into the thin air without our govt giving explanation of any sort. Ofcourse, it's not bed of roses abroad neither were we expecting a man wrapped in a gift bag but please don't let your sentiments cloud your reasoning as to why people make immigration decisions abeg.

I personally feel attacked cry grin I recently posted a video on my YouTube Channel about finding love & online dating in Canada. It's asif this hope saw my video and wanted to attack me

What makes you think we would be interested in you to begin with? Don't pride yourself too much plis dear

If you like let the OP influence your decision and stop you from chasing your immigration dreams, last last it's up to you to decide what you want for your future.

Whilst I would agree with growing together with your partner and building with them. I think it's just shallow minded of anyone in this age and time to ask for women to chase marriage first before career. Marriage is not the ultimate not everyone sees marriage as an achievement. These days, if you crave for sex so much, you can pay someone to do it or get yourself a Love Machine, if you want a child, you can literally just buy a sperm and save yourself lots of stress. Most of us are yet to keep an open mind to these things, however if you want something badly there;s always a way to get it.

Most Nigerian men hate to see it happen, there are laws that protect women here and they would prefer dying single than to see women as their equals. A good number of them are control freaks and would rather their woman be at their beck and call for everything as opposed to having their marriage work as a partnership. Nigerian married man knowing the laws of the land will still go ahead and cheat on his wife with a girl living in the same condo with his wife. Una no even dey fear or respect una madam. If atall you really want to cheat, you cannot travel to Nigeria and secretly mess with girls that fancy IJGB crew or allen avenue. As expected, some women do exploit the situation but if you find yourself a god-fearing person and you do the right thing, no divorce laws or child custody issue would stop y'all from flourishing.

White men dont find us attractive? Laughs is Swahili
On the contrary most men of other races have FETISH for Nigerian girls and Black girls in general. Maybe not long term in all cases tho but they reaaaaaaally fancy us and admire our enthusiasm towards life. Whilst most Nigerian girls would likely not wanna go for the likes of 'Ryan', 'Billy' and co it's not cos we don't find them attractive. Firstly, Naija guys are smart, intelligent and goal oriented. You see the average ones already have plans for their future and working towards it unlike the counterparts who are comfortable with just a high school degree. If a Naija guy is even into technical jobs he would try to be the best at it and work towards starting his own company in the near future. Secondly, coping with someone with a different culture, lifestyle, food, etc is honestly stressful. I was talking with one Persian guy and he said before we can kiss or hold hands, we have to be temporarily married. undecided The other chinese guy is only about 5ft tall, I'm just wondering what he would look like in that department shocked

In Nigeria, when you visit a guy at home, some would expect you to know that's express ticket to get laid with them. But here if you visit a guy at home, you can be almost certain that if you guys have sex it's cos you wanted it, no guy will try to lure or manipulate you to straff them or tell you when you came to my house what were you thinking. They know it's important to ask for your opinion or even avoid the whole situation altogether.

Something the OP failed to address is that the Loneliness spans across both men and women living in Diaspora. Even the white people find it hard getting a partner for themselves much less an immigrant that would probably take some time to fully settle in. The system is built to have everyone mind their business, that togetherness or family-spirit is missing.

All the naija guys and ladies in Toronto have finish dating themselves. It's such a small city, everyone knows eachother thru another person only a matter of time before you find out that; the guy toasting you is ex with your colleagues' friend. Or the guy you matched with on the dating app went on a date with your housemate the day before. Some would be married and they would be on the dating apps lying to other women.

Some of us don't even mind going back home to bring men here, but 'em guys just they find paper. Only few genuinely love and care for you. I kuku know people here already do that as business tho, some ladies/guys now charge up to $30,000 to marry people from home to help them get residency here.

There are tons of Nigerians in Canada groups on WhatsApp and Telegram some are just for singles and you find people of age 35, 40, etc filled with both women and MEN. Some guys eventually resort to going back home to marry the less exposed girls, but guess what happens once they reach YYZ airport? Oh well your guess is as good as mine. Their eyes go open finish.

A good number of Naija guys are single and desperately finding love as well as ladies. Truth is, we all crave for love. And that's not a bad thing to want. Finding a good match or significant other is a honestly a game of chance. Home and Abroad, White or Black race finding a partner is truly difficult and if you got lucky finding that one special person, you better love and cherish them truly.

I rest my case; I am in the comment section waiting for someone to jump on my mention and before you do so just remember: Opinions are like as5holes and everyone is entitled to one. So this is my opinion, I have free time today grin

Link to Original thread https://www.nairaland.com/5782313/chai-nigerian-girls-canada-lonely
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ibkayee(f): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Astark:
our gender like to over estimate their selves.

They don't know they are at the bottom of everything good. They think white and Hispanics women are rushing them while stats says otherwise
The portion of Hispanic and white women that are fetishising ‘rushing’ black men are not thinking of Nigerians. Yes, Nigerians are technically black but Nigerian men in particular are not necessarily a ‘category’ being targeted cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by sharone21(f): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=Ipisi post=88266942]

Op... You're doing well...

Please link me up with some of your Canadian female friends.

That's the least you can do for us or better still create a thread for Naija men to hookup with Naija Canadian ladies[/quote.]

Good to want ladies in diaspora but una Nigerian men should drop your over sabi, dishonesty behaviour......and lying that u love only her meanwhile u have a side chi c in your village
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by benji93: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
I think the Ops comment labelling Nigerian girls from home as unexposed may be a vicarious one-i.e from the point of view of a typical man. which is probably True. There's nothing wrong with someone passing a message to you within your perspective of issues. Although it could mean the lady assumes that the fact that she's over there implies she's more exposed, it doesn't always mean that. You may have to ask her which angle that came from.
Celepope:
I will be back to address this issue of loneliness of Nigerian ladies in diaspora
Let me start. I may be out of point but you all should pardon me. Speaking from my observation of Nigerian ladies in America from my 10 years of living in the US, , many find it difficult to find husband because of many reasons thereby leading to depression and loneliness. First, many Nigerian guys in cities like Chicago, NY city and Houston are always searching for Nigerian ladies to grace their bed and many of them don't have a bearing. Secondly, many Nigerian ladies tend to be career driven especially those in hot pursuit of wanting to become Nurses to the extent of forgetting that they can also still date while pursuing their dreams. Many of them discover too late when they might have crossed into their 30s. I dated two in this category. Now they are both making money as Nurse Practitioners and they now discover that life is boring and lonely without a man (forget anything these fake feminists and their apologist might want to say). Many Nigerian ladies during their early years are always searching for already established guys in their careers and guys that make at least 6 figures. Without considering the facts that these guys are economic immigrant that have as their major goal the need to emancipate their family back home from their plight. Also many of the so-call guys don't have legal stay and these are the ones that mostly go to religious places of worship to scavenge for ladies to prey on forgetting that these ladies are wiser. Another factor that make these ladies not to find a man out there is because an average Nigerian lady in a place like the United states and i believe Canada tend to be saucy and lack manners. They feel they are better than an average girl back home. This is corroborated by even the way and manner this OP delivered her rebuttal. i.e such statement "Some guys eventually resort to going back home to marry the less exposed girls, but guess what happens once they reach YYZ airport?" why does the OP think she is much exposed than the average Aisha, Bimbo or Ngozi in the streets of Nigeria? FYI Op you travelling out or living outside the country doesn't make you much exposed than an average girl back in Nigeria. I know ladies in Nigeria that can school you on things about Canada and they haven't even been to the international airport. My advice to ladies in Diaspora is that they should be lay back in their approach and set realistic goals in the kind of man they want. They should explore other race and people from perhaps other nationalities in Africa. They should also utilize social media in establishing contacts and if possible reconnect with friends and former classmates. Nobody knows where they can find true love. God help us all and you all should pardon my lengthy post. I don't even appreciate it.
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by GraGra247(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
bilulu:

You ain't there so you won't know

And you're there and so you know. Clap for yourself.

And how the heck did you reach the conclusion that I've not been there.

Are you me? Are me you? me you are?
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ibkayee(f): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
pocohantas:

As in ehn... Anyway, they no the truth. Na just scare tactics to get women.

“Oh, we don’t want you”
The woman leaves... “oh, you are lonely”

grin
Lmao most of them don’t even know what they’re saying, just blindly repeating trendy tactics they saw another person use

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply)

Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Secret Tips – 14 Ways To Keep Your Man Begging For More Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.