Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,914 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (118893 Views)

Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 10, 2020
jawalis:
Honestly you would have made lots of senses in your write up but you seems not to seen life beyond your nose. You believe the first thread was created probably out of envyness of babes outta Nigeria. If the person had not visited Canada or those countries he mentioned. He wouldn’t have created the early thread.

Have made sense*

But you seem*

Envy*
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by legalwealth(m): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2020
mendii:
you just took the word off my lips

grin
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2020
whizqueen:
If you want you can check out my YouTube Channel, I make videos on Life in Canada and immigrating to Canada, the process, the cost and available pathways

I used to be an expert on tinder and bumble. All it just made into was someone who had sex often. Online dating is designed to satisfy physical urges, if you think about it critically it goes this way for most.

1. See a cute pictures, swipe as many as you fancy
2. Match with a lot of women
3. Chat with all
4. Go for a date and try to close(sex) as many as is possible on the first date
5. Go on a second date at most, if the girl isn't putting out, onto the next one.
6. Rinse and repeat

This is antithetical to how a long term relationship start, yes every once in awhile success stories happen but as a man I got almost hooked to excitement of a new match buzzing on my phone.

Relationships should be a test of compatibility not who gives one the best orgasm as sex is not the only metric to measure suitability.

I can only imagine how it feels for women. So for any moderately attractive person, this is a bad idea in my opinion.

I will still suggest meeting people through mutual friends and family if in a foreign country.

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by jawalis(m): 11:46am On Apr 10, 2020
WUdec:

Have made sense*

But you seem*

Envy*
Thank you so much. I do appreciate. (I used “lots of senses” so I though plural subject should compliment plural noun. I truly appreciate you.
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by fabrista(m): 11:50am On Apr 10, 2020
The truth is, majority of Nigerian men are tired of our women, and have learnt how to live without... We cook and do our laundry......Sex seems to be the only strong link between us. Which is why after sex, everything starts going south. Our women needs to go back to default settings.

5 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by sylve11: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2020
happy200:
and not corona virus's palliative and all you where talking about. Thanks

grin grin cool
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2020
Culturedboss1:

Makes alot of Sense... Thanks for the info Pal,I never understood how these things worked.
That is how it works. I plan on opening by own youtube channel to share the latest music and do reviews. Once you can capture an audience who tunes into you, corporate sponsors will come running.
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2020
You do not worth a comment, but I usually get amused whenever I see your kinds run to the Bible whenever issues like this arise. You forget that if men like you repect and treat women right, the marital union would not be a loveless sham, that it is today. You are quick to mention Bible, but if you get married or are already married, you'd never do a tenth of the good conducts which Bible commands husband's to do to their wives. My message was pure reality, and has got absolutely nothing negative in it. I never condemned marriage, rather I condemned bad Nigerian men, I condemned women abandoning their dreams because of an unworthy man, I condemned women suffering in the hands of Nigerian men, all in the name of relationships. continue to wax in your blindnesss and stupidityyyy.
Alvin212:

This your advice is Satanic.
Well, I will call it a poisoned letter.

Your direct attack on the institution of marriage,
Lends credence to the aforementioned claims.

Deliberately Promoting a shitty culture of Single parenting, baby mama, and all other shitty stuff only shows how far away you're from God and how closer
you're to Satan.

4 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by safarigirl(f): 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
sylve11:

Safrian you dey vex o. Easy na. I understand it's wrong to insult others' looks; but you're taking it too personal here. smiley cool
it is personal

Once upon a time, I was new on Nairaland, and some idiots thought it was cool to post pictures of a teenager and say trash about her. Grown Men

So, yes, anywhere I see people choose to insult looks, rather than focus on the message, it is personal.

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by safarigirl(f): 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

That is how it works. I plan on opening by own youtube channel to share the latest music and do reviews. Once you can capture an audience who tunes into you, corporate sponsors will come running.
this is easier said than done

Especially if you're based in Nigeria
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
safarigirl:
this is easier said than done

Especially if you're based in Nigeria
Wherever you are based capturing an audience that will tune in weekly to the content you put out will always be a struggle. Aina Films is an example of someone based in Nigeria that has captured an audience from people all over Africa. He has a travel blog on Youtube. He currently has 92,000 subcribers and makes a living from Youtube through corporate sponsorhips. Every journey begins with a step.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKSpgfWLRto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_o8atCNGE4

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by SavageBoy: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Oga, shut up your mouth.

That chick is well in her 20s, a graduate and chartered accountant.

What have you done for yourself?

All these wimps all around NL, looking for women to denigrate.

Marriage is overrated, but you won’t let “lonely single women” be. Bunch of modafuckeen negros.

Chai!!!...see finishing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by LordShiva97(m): 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
nuelsam:
and u couldn't see anything wrong in the female monikers trolling the male monikers at first? ... typical thinking of a beta male....... moreover, there ain't much difference in what was stated in the other thread and this thread.

I went through the first thread from the main post to the last comment, that thread was created to massage y'all s ego and overstate your importance in the lives of Nigerian women.

And yes, I'm a beta male. I wholeheartedly accept. Is that the hardest hit you can come up with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by generationz(f): 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
[s]Have u asked urself why men from other races respect their women? If black women want same respect, then should do what the white women are doing[/s]

Troll.
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ayinke93:

Y'all should spare me all this yarns about women being toxic when they are successful. The issue is successful women know their worth and won't take shit from men. Look around and see a lot of marriages, they all survive on the ability of the women to keep taking shit thrown at her by her husband, submit to him, feed him, massage his ego, make babies for him and damage your body in the process. What do they get in return for all these sacrifices? More bullshit.

I'm all about women being as successful as possible, attain the greatest height of your career and watch men drown in their damaged esteem.

You all keep referring to Nigerian men having successful marriages when they marry white women, but have you seen how they worship those women? Because they know that any bullshit from them won't be handled lightly.

Y'all can keep dropping your threats and insult towards successful women on NL, it won't make you more desirable to them. They don't need y'all and you guys ain't all that.

In my Life I have always Learned to mind my business and by-pass many things.But this your comment just weak me.In the entire history of Feminism none has weighed me like this.Why must feminism be synonymous with putting men folk down??Ma'am I must say,Feminism just killed everything femininely femininity in you.
Though,I loved your Points, your attitude, your intelligence and self satisfaction which was epic!!
This brings me to the question...How would Life be if all u Female folks finally stick to yourselves and shut men out of your lives Forever??Not sure how men like me who totally adore the womenfolk will stay afloat...
A Man and A Woman should walk hand in hand with Equal Dignity.
So Pls ooo we are incapable without you guys, Don't abandon us for the Gays and Dogmas of this wicked world to manipulate.

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by nuelsam: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
LordShiva97:

I went through the first thread from the main post to the last comment, that thread was created to massage y'all s ego and overstate your importance in the lives of Nigerian women.

And yes, I'm a beta male. I wholeheartedly accept. Is that the hardest hit you can come up with?
i ain't tryna throw some hits here, I was only stating out the obvious, same thing the first OP did and this Op confirmed to some of em..... if facts is what u call ego massage then the joke is on u man.
further more when u take your and scroll in the first thread several folks admitted that it was one of best thread created because of the way they handled comments in a more mature way and devoid of insults.... now u just check the first page of this thread and see things for yourself..... Most Nigerian women and Toxicity go hand in hand�

2 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by africanpride1: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Oh Great CREATOR of human race, I thank you that in the mist of all these seeds of discord that Satan has sown among the Blacks, you gave me the most wonderful African lady as my Wife. Reading these feminists comments makes me wonder if my girl is a real human being or an Angel with wonderful soul. She's a rarity, very pleasant rarity, I'll forever treasure her, pmaper her, cherish her, love her endlessly, and take her for our usual "shop till you drop" cos a woman of virture like her truly deserves true love like mine. I love you my baby Yahshem. kiss

I pray that God will give all eligible deserving guys here true love too.

3 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Ayinke93(f): 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Culturedboss1:

In my Life I have always Learned to mind my business and by-pass many things.But this your comment just weak me.In the entire history of Feminism none has weighed me like this.Why must feminism be synonymous with putting men folk down??Ma'am I must say,Feminism just killed everything femininely femininity in you.
Though,I loved your Points, your attitude, your intelligence and self satisfaction which was epic!!
This brings me to the question...How would Life be if all u Female folks finally stick to yourselves and shut men out of your lives Forever??Not sure how men like me who totally adore the womenfolk will stay afloat...
A Man and A Woman should walk hand in hand with Equal Dignity.
So Pls ooo we are incapable without you guys, Don't abandon us for the Gays and Dogmas of this wicked world to manipulate.

I do not have issues with men, I personally look forward to marrying an amazing man in future and raising a beautiful family. But my issue is misogyny around here. Just read around NL alone, the mindset men have towards women. The need to control, manipulate and use them. It's not as if these things are new in our culture, it just shows you a sneak peak of what women have had to go through from several generations.

The sufferings of older women that younger women saw from time immemorial is what is making them hardened and why many have chose to train themselves to fight and destroy the patriarchy. And truth be told, the fight is against patriarchy not men.

You really cannot blame them for these decision, but for an oppressed gender, they all learned to evolve and if both genders have to work hand in hand, the one that is so obsessed with being superior has to cast his ego and see women as humans, not tools to use for control and manipulation. Nobody was built for pain.

2 Likes

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by legendary4luv(m): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
ednut1:
while other countries are blocking migrants e.g. Usa uk Australia. Canada has a program that brings in over 150k people with express entry and pnp. Just be young, score well in ielts, have masters or two degrees and 3 years experience. You don collect permanent residency. The opportunity may not be there tomorrow. So people dey rush am now

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by artofseduction: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Shibaraba:
Op simply justified the first thread. Like your gaptooth though

And it made front page. Let me use this opportunity to pass a message .Do you know that when you give you actually receive? People dey hungry for this lock down. Some you go see outside dey laugh but Owu Don blow dem. Please pick your phone, call that your family and friend. This is an opportunity to make people smile. Yes scammers dey...But even if you're scammed while doing good the blessing remains the same. Even if na 1k give. You just might save a life. Hunger bad

(Miss you Hungerbad. Rip)

Is Hungerbad dead?
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ednut1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
legendary4luv:

I don't have masters, degree or 3yrs experience. I have 4M and all necessary docs for visitor's visa and I wan try my luck after this pandemic. If dem no accept me I go try schengen countries
wild goose chase. Canada no dey gv tourist visa anyhow. Canada hard pass usa
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by universe26(m): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
africanpride1:
Oh Great CREATOR of human race, I thank you that in the mist of all these seeds of discord that Satan has sown among the Blacks, you gave me the most wonderful African lady as my Wife. Reading these feminists comments makes me wonder if my girl is a real human being or an Angel with wonderful soul. She's a rarity, very pleasant rarity, I'll forever treasure her, pmaper her, cherish her, love her endlessly, and take her for our usual "shop till you drop" cos a woman of virture like her truly deserves true love like mine. I love you my baby Yahshem. kiss

I pray that God will give all eligible deserving guys here true love too.

hi u said yahshem on ur post. are you a YAHWEHist? Just asking.
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Adex2442: 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
whizqueen:
My friend sent me this thread last night but I had too much to say so here we go.

I (A Nigerian girl living in Canada) will be responding to the OP's points and some other comments I found on the thread.

Are Nigerian Ladies in Canada lonely? Ofcourse we are! Are Nigerian girls in NIGERIA lonely? Hell yeah!!! Are Nigerian girls in other countries lonely? Absolutely!!!!! Being lonely is not a factor of location or person. It's about not finding the right friends/partner you vibe with.

Why did we immigrate? Bros are you kidding me? Canadian govt is paying me $2000 monthly and other benefits for losing income due to covid-19 Is that happening in Naija right now? All the money donated by philanthropist in Nigeria would soon disappear into the thin air without our govt giving explanation of any sort. Ofcourse, it's not bed of roses abroad neither were we expecting a man wrapped in a gift bag but please don't let your sentiments cloud your reasoning as to why people make immigration decisions abeg.

I personally feel attacked cry grin I recently posted a video on my YouTube Channel about finding love & online dating in Canada. It's asif this hope saw my video and wanted to attack me

What makes you think we would be interested in you to begin with? Don't pride yourself too much plis dear

If you like let the OP influence your decision and stop you from chasing your immigration dreams, last last it's up to you to decide what you want for your future.

Whilst I would agree with growing together with your partner and building with them. I think it's just shallow minded of anyone in this age and time to ask for women to chase marriage first before career. Marriage is not the ultimate not everyone sees marriage as an achievement. These days, if you crave for sex so much, you can pay someone to do it or get yourself a Love Machine, if you want a child, you can literally just buy a sperm and save yourself lots of stress. Most of us are yet to keep an open mind to these things, however if you want something badly there;s always a way to get it.

Most Nigerian men hate to see it happen, there are laws that protect women here and they would prefer dying single than to see women as their equals. A good number of them are control freaks and would rather their woman be at their beck and call for everything as opposed to having their marriage work as a partnership. Nigerian married man knowing the laws of the land will still go ahead and cheat on his wife with a girl living in the same condo with his wife. Una no even dey fear or respect una madam. If atall you really want to cheat, you cannot travel to Nigeria and secretly mess with girls that fancy IJGB crew or allen avenue. As expected, some women do exploit the situation but if you find yourself a god-fearing person and you do the right thing, no divorce laws or child custody issue would stop y'all from flourishing.

White men dont find us attractive? Laughs is Swahili
On the contrary most men of other races have FETISH for Nigerian girls and Black girls in general. Maybe not long term in all cases tho but they reaaaaaaally fancy us and admire our enthusiasm towards life. Whilst most Nigerian girls would likely not wanna go for the likes of 'Ryan', 'Billy' and co it's not cos we don't find them attractive. Firstly, Naija guys are smart, intelligent and goal oriented. You see the average ones already have plans for their future and working towards it unlike the counterparts who are comfortable with just a high school degree. If a Naija guy is even into technical jobs he would try to be the best at it and work towards starting his own company in the near future. Secondly, coping with someone with a different culture, lifestyle, food, etc is honestly stressful. I was talking with one Persian guy and he said before we can kiss or hold hands, we have to be temporarily married. undecided The other chinese guy is only about 5ft tall, I'm just wondering what he would look like in that department shocked

In Nigeria, when you visit a guy at home, some would expect you to know that's express ticket to get laid with them. But here if you visit a guy at home, you can be almost certain that if you guys have sex it's cos you wanted it, no guy will try to lure or manipulate you to straff them or tell you when you came to my house what were you thinking. They know it's important to ask for your opinion or even avoid the whole situation altogether.

Something the OP failed to address is that the Loneliness spans across both men and women living in Diaspora. Even the white people find it hard getting a partner for themselves much less an immigrant that would probably take some time to fully settle in. The system is built to have everyone mind their business, that togetherness or family-spirit is missing.

All the naija guys and ladies in Toronto have finish dating themselves. It's such a small city, everyone knows eachother thru another person only a matter of time before you find out that; the guy toasting you is ex with your colleagues' friend. Or the guy you matched with on the dating app went on a date with your housemate the day before. Some would be married and they would be on the dating apps lying to other women.

Some of us don't even mind going back home to bring men here, but 'em guys just they find paper. Only few genuinely love and care for you. I kuku know people here already do that as business tho, some ladies/guys now charge up to $30,000 to marry people from home to help them get residency here.

There are tons of Nigerians in Canada groups on WhatsApp and Telegram some are just for singles and you find people of age 35, 40, etc filled with both women and MEN. Some guys eventually resort to going back home to marry the less exposed girls, but guess what happens once they reach YYZ airport? Oh well your guess is as good as mine. Their eyes go open finish.

A good number of Naija guys are single and desperately finding love as well as ladies. Truth is, we all crave for love. And that's not a bad thing to want. Finding a good match or significant other is a honestly a game of chance. Home and Abroad, White or Black race finding a partner is truly difficult and if you got lucky finding that one special person, you better love and cherish them truly.

I rest my case; I am in the comment section waiting for someone to jump on my mention and before you do so just remember: Opinions are like as5holes and everyone is entitled to one. So this is my opinion, I have free time today grin

Link to Original thread https://www.nairaland.com/5782313/chai-nigerian-girls-canada-lonely

U are so intelligent.. Kudos to u. Tick all boxes.

Subscribed to yr channel. And pls can u help with the dating site...

Looking for love

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by legendary4luv(m): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
ednut1:
wild goose chase. Canada no dey gv tourist visa anyhow. Canada hard pass usa

No harm in trying. Just wish me luck!
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ednut1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
legendary4luv:

No harm in trying. Just wish me luck!
u cant also survive in canada on tourist visa unless u wan claim asylum. I cant wish u luck. Better to use your money for better thing here
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by legendary4luv(m): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
ednut1:
u cant also survive in canada on tourist visa unless u wan claim asylum. I cant wish u luck. Better to use your money for better thing here

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by fred262: 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ednut1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
legendary4luv:

Don't worry yourself! Leave that for me. I can't invest #1 in naija, like I said if Canada no accept schengen go accept. no be everyone wey dey USA and Canada went there legally and some are doing fine
sure. Schengen more likely to give. Make u go marry on oyinbo cheesy
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Missmossy(f): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
The amount of hate on this thread is alarming embarassed i don’t know why it’s so hard to state your own opinions without insults on the other party’s own.

I feel so many factors can induce loneliness especially in a place that’s not your motherland and looks occupy the least position.

Nevertheless people are wired differently, what takes one lady six months to achieve may take another six years. Such is life.

1 Like

Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by masterpat(m): 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
I am coming over to do something about the situation. iampeekay@icloud.com
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
whizqueen:

Be like I would start looking towards those Indians now wink She is, if you G is sure why not

Don't be deceived by zee world. Indian men are world class wife beaters. In some villages they gang rape women as punishment
Re: Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Pickieox(m): 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Rickjordan:
With evidence from many nlanders,I have no option than to declare my original op from the first threat as my convincer am now his Convincee... TORONTO here I come....

I fully agree with thee; though there is sense in what this chika put up here...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Secret Tips – 14 Ways To Keep Your Man Begging For More Of You / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.