Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) (53870 Views)

UK Man Confronts Nigerian Neighbour After He Stopped Him From Using His Wifi / Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by 88joshua99: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
I love his boldness
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Simologistics3: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
sunky97:
Some days ago, Chinese government pushed some Nigerians and other Africans who travelled to China to the street.

After completing 14 days quarantine period, they were sent out of their hotels and prevented anybody from giving them shelter and mandated hotels not to offer them rooms.
This people had to sleep on the streets for days without food or medical supplies.

I love his boldness

There is no boldness here he is doing his job as Nigerian consulate in Guangzhou : And the government is strongly behind him. I was there seeing everything happen.
He did tell the Chinese officials what they don’t know about international law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaLhGsV75FU
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
KosiGee:

Stop telling lies, stop hallucinating and listening to voices in your head. It’s an illness.
https://mobile.twitter.com/von_Bismack/status/1248516869855809536

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by neoclassical: 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
That is Mr Alozie Maduabuchi Cyril, Nigerian Consulate General to Guanghuo, China. He is an Igbo man
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
neoclassical:
That is Mr Alozie Maduabuchi Cyril, Nigerian Ambassador to China. He is an Igbo man
That's not him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by nsiba: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Anu...are you a fool?

Seems anything that seems Igbo una strength to reach 100 percent.

Ndi ala.

Fools running your mouth on a none-Igbo forum na una trademark
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by mozona(m): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Igbos aren't cowards, we always say no to oppression.

how do you know that he is an igbo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by mozona(m): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
nice one
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by pesty100(m): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
KosiGee:

Stop telling lies, stop hallucinating and listening to voices in your head. It’s an illness.
see this f00l oooo
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by safarigirl(f): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sivou1:

Even the intonation said it all, they like tribe's war. Thanks for giving the name.

This is the man

Read, don't assume anybody's tribe because of intonation, you will embarrass yourself one day.

Olusola Onadipe indeed. Someone will just come up with a random name, and all of you will believe. Who is Olusola Onadipe?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Emmacula8(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
IF ONLY OR MOSTLY NIGERIANS BECOMES THEIR TARGET.. THEN SOMETHING BEHIND THE SCENE IS HAPPENING....NIGERIA GOVT HAS TO STATE THEIR STAND OR WE GO AGAINST ANY CHINESE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA...PEOPLE HAD MONEY IN CHINESE BANKS AND YOU THROW THEM OUT ON THE STREET JUST LIKE THAT.

PLEASE WE DONT NEED ABIKE'S LIES ANY LONGER...NIGERIAN GOVT IS BEHIND THESE THEARTER.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by DabuIIIT: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
That's bravery.

Now that Abike dabiri, whatever that means,yaff hear there're yorubas and perhaps hausas among them,I'm sure she will now take action

grin
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
nsiba:

I no get time for people wey I no dey see. You are not noticed...

Read

https://www.nairaland.com/5784172/anozie-madaubuchi-cyril-berates-chinese

Meanwhile una never reach.....from writing Ibo to Igbo....ndi ala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
nsiba:

I no get time for people wey I no dey see. You are not noticed...
Read
https://www.nairaland.com/5784172/anozie-madaubuchi-cyril-berates-chinese

Meanwhile una never reach.....from writing Ibo to Igbo....ndi ala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Dareal90s(m): 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
safarigirl:

Tribal intonation does not mean you're from the tribe. I knew an Ibira boy with a strong Igbo accent.

Just growing up in an area, can give you the prevalent accent. Na wa for una for this country.

His name is Anozie Maduabuchi, this news is everywhere, I am surprised it is a source of argument here.
Even if he is Igbo, should we fry stone? What has he done that other tribes in Nigeria avnt done?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by nsiba: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Otondo...edit again?
Unam...come again
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Felicity0001: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
safarigirl:

The man's name is Madaubuchi Anozie Cyril. He is Nigeria's Consul-General to China, he is an Igbo man. You people should learn to do research before embarrassing yourselves on the internet, just because NL is filled with ignorant people, doesn't give anyone a licence to be so

Common Google would have saved you this nonsense

PS: Having a 'Yoruba' accent, does not make anyone Yoruba. It is anaccent. Nkechi Blessing is Igbo, but acts Yoruba movies. I know a ton of Edo people with Yoruba accent. None of them is Yoruba, simply growing up in Yoruba land, can give you the accent.

You lot are embarrassing
And what if he's an igbo man nko... You should be more ashamed of yourselves even. Your action is fueling the tribal war even more and in your little thinking mind you think you're smarter and more informed or even better than those fools disgracing themselves throwing verbal jabs on where the man is from.

Preach against a wrong attitude and dont aggravate it.

you just a kettle calling a pot black.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Jeffy1206(m): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
That's a great man there... Tuale baba!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
nsiba:
. Unam...come again
Eziofia....try and make sense next time.
Hatred for ndigbo will consume you all...ndi ala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by munafav(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
I love this man..speaking the minds of Nigerians in China....God bless you sir

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Omalicharose: 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
For those of you e-rats saying the man is a Yoruba man, should see this. Someone bragged about the man being an Igbo, you shouted him down. Even with Igbo red cap and accent you claimed his a Yoruba man.

Some people has lost their ancestry. Cyril Anozie is full blooded Igbo man. Such bravery can only come from igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by cue64: 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
That's the consur general
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by safarigirl(f): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Felicity0001:

And what if he's an igbo man nko... You should be more ashamed of yourselves even. Your action is fueling the tribal war even more and in your little thinking mind you think you're smarter and more informed or even better than those fools disgracing themselves throwing verbal jabs on where the man is from.

Preach against a wrong attitude and dont aggravate it.

you just a kettle calling a pot black.

I am not fueling anything, I am correcting a wrong assumption that is, in itself, tribalistic

Falsely assuming a person's ethnicity because of how they sound. In a country with multiple ethnicities, it is common sense, that your environment will determine how you sound, irrespective of your ethnicity at times.

The fact that nobody considered this possibility and just assumed he is Yoruba, because he 'sounds' Yoruba, goes to show how ignorant a lot of Nigerians are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Futurejoy(f): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
That is the Consul General of Nigeria in China and for your info he is Yoruba. Stop all this tribal shit, you are too old for this.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by KosiGee(m): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

https://mobile.twitter.com/von_Bismack/status/1248516869855809536

Oga, he was not assaulted. Those in PPE were apparently not happy and made threats but he was not touched. The CG was still bold and asking them if they want to kill him before turning around.

Chinese communist government don’t like criticism. They like North Korea clampdown on citizens but sadly for them this Nigeria man looked them in the eyes and said his mind.

There is no evidence that he was assaulted.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by safarigirl(f): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dareal90s:

Even if he is Igbo, should we fry stone? What has he done that other tribes in Nigeria avnt done?

I am stopping somebody from spreading lies, what he has done is not my problem, I am only correcting the false notion of his identity.

Just because he isn't who you thought he was, is not a license to ask me "And so?"

A man's identity is as important as his actions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by safarigirl(f): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
Futurejoy:

That is the Consul General of Nigeria in China and for your info he is Yoruba. Stop all this tribal shit, you are too old for this.

Where is your proof he is Yoruba?

I think you're confusing this man with his predecessor, the former CG, was Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
KosiGee:

Oga, he was not assaulted. Those in PPE were apparently not happy and made threats but he was not touched. The CG was still bold and asking them if they want to kill him before turning around.

Chinese communist government don’t like criticism. They like North Korea clampdown on citizens but sadly for them this Nigeria man looked them in the eyes and said his mind.

There is no evidence that he was assaulted.
If you watched the video, you'll notice he was assaulted. Why was he taking pics of his eyes then? At the end he even said something like "you people want to kill me?"
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Hausa Fulani terrorist
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by didodidode: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by nsiba: 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Eziofia....try and make sense next time.

Hatred for ndigbo will consume you all...ndi ala.

Hatred! I laugh
Self pity, defeatist mentality and daily lamentation well written all over you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

British Airways Plane's Nose Collapses At Heathrow Airport (Pix, Video) / Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.