Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) (11320 Views)

Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Ishilove: 5:16am On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
I just spoilt it for u. Your plans have failed. Learn to fend for yourself.

I'm a redpiller. the ladies' nightmare.
*facepalm

You remind me of one of my cousins. Let me end there

*rolls eyes
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by danduchi(m): 6:26am On Apr 11, 2020
kestolove95:
I stay in Niger state, London street, but sowie I can hangout with u, Yoruba people are dirty
how far, I'm in Niger state,bosso. Can we meet?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 6:48am On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
I've already given my reasons so what this question?
Glad you deleted it, I dnt know your problem undecided
I pray God heal your heart! I wnt insult you because easter is around the corner lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Samuels90: 6:50am On Apr 11, 2020
Explorers,
Ubunja,
NwamaAikpe,
GrammarNazi,
Pocohontas.....
Reason= (knowledgeable guy's)

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 6:55am On Apr 11, 2020
kiss
Petyprincess:

Glad you deleted it, I dnt know your problem undecided
I pray God heal your heart! I wnt insult you because easter is around the corner lipsrsealed
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 6:57am On Apr 11, 2020
Ishilove:

*facepalm

You remind me of one of my cousins. Let me end there

*rolls eyes
can u imagine? her plans didn't work.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 6:58am On Apr 11, 2020
Samuels90:

Explorers,
Ubunja,
NwamaAikpe,
GrammarNazi....
Reason= (knowledgeable guy's)
can u point out any knowledgeable lady on this forum? i bet none.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Samuels90: 7:02am On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
can u point out any knowledgeable lady on this forum? i bet none.
Yeah, I will modify the post now. Pocohontas, she smart.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 7:03am On Apr 11, 2020
Samuels90:
Yeah, I will modify the post now. Poco.hontas, she smart.
hmm
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 11, 2020
Ishilove:
Jakumo. He has a killer sense of humour.
Lalasticlala_. I want to know the secret behind his patience with his employer.
hmm.. deep
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by mrblessed(m): 7:44am On Apr 11, 2020
kestolove95:
I stay in Niger state, London street, but sowie I can hangout with u, Yoruba people are dirty
Although I am not Yoruba, but this sweeping and wild statement of yours about an ethnic group is both infantile and unwarranted. You tend to write like someone who has visited all Yoruba states, and met with all Yoruba people to arrive at such conclusion. In Nigeria we have what is called stereotypes, which we playfully attribute to almost every ethnic groups. However, they remain what they are: stereotypes. No sensible, intelligent, and broadminded person will publicly use these distorted lens to describe and define a people or race. This comment of yours is highly condemnable.

9 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 11, 2020
schoolboi:

Because he was a die hard buhari support.
And most people hate him for that. If you're a buhari supporter here in this forum, you're officially tagged a zombie. Hence the hate on the guy.

Oh I see now and support the hate angry

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 11, 2020
I just want to patronise him.

Manna if u are reading this kindly share ur location.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Samuels90: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
hmm
Yeah, I know of others, but their signatures I can't remember. Majority of them are smart, that for sure I know.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Albertone(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2020
kestolove95:
Oh mehn that hurts

I hope this your online personality ends online.At times you get really saucy and rude. We accuse whites of racism towards blacks yet we are into tribalism as well

You are entitled to your opinions tho. But just try and be more friendly and open.You should make friends not enemies.Even if you can't meet him because Yoruba are dirty, there was no need to make mention of that!

I do hope you take my criticism on a good note madam kesto

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by schoolboi: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2020
pcguru1:

Oh I see now and support the hate angry

grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by obiekunie2: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Bro I'm really sorry. I know u gonna hate me for this. but am doing it for u. I am saving your life.

grin grin grin grin

oh ma gad men! lwtmboooo!!!

any way its good to be ya brazas keeper sha!
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Eberechi24(f): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2020
Twoclans:
Nwamikkpe : curiosity shocked
OKNM : sex : tongue
Donpiko : to find out how much of a big boy he is cool
Twoclans?? OMG!!

You don't really know I have been looking for you all over nairaland.

Happy new year. New monthsssss. New weeks darling...

Lefulefu, I have seen her o. Sheyi you no want gist me abi?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Twoclans(f): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2020
Eberechi24:

Twoclans?? OMG!!

You don't really know I have been looking for you all over nairaland.

Happy new year. New monthsssss. New weeks darling...

Lefulefu, I have seen her o. Sheyi you no want gist me abi?

cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss Babe you keep disappearing and appearing .

Dont mind king lefulefu he abandoned me and went in search of bigger ukwu women in that his island country. cry cry cry

I hope you are keeping safe this one Anambra has its first Convid 19 case already .I heard the guy strolled from Onitsha and even went to my hometown cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Phenomenal16(f): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2020
Sister's lodge!
I would love to meet her
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by kestolove95(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2020
danduchi:
how far, I'm in Niger state,bosso. Can we meet?
dix boys on dix forum sef, do I look like ur mate or all those bosso girls?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Eberechi24(f): 10:21am On Apr 11, 2020
Twoclans:

cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss Babe you keep disappearing and appearing .

Dont mind king lefulefu he abandoned me and went in search of bigger ukwu women in that his island country. cry cry cry

I hope you are keeping safe this one Anambra has its first Convid 19 case already .I heard the guy strolled from Onitsha and even went to my hometown cry cry
Lol@ appearing and disappearing. Life happens that way sometimes.

Aww! My heart is broken at this newscry
Why would Lefu do something like that eh? Have known him to be faithful and sweet. He must be under the influence of voodoo and village people. He needs deliverance. I will use this quarantine period to break him from shackles of cheating with bigger ukwu. Lol.

My dear am keeping safe this period esp with the recent news.

Onitsha residents are trying to keep safe and be safe but hunger dey no gree us. Man must chop na and you know Onitsha residents are diehard fans of "something must kill man" regardless of the circumstances. Either ways, they must hustle o

I believe this will pass too.

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Twoclans(f): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2020
Eberechi24:

Lol@ appearing and disappearing. Life happens that way sometimes.

Aww! My heart is broken at this newscry
Why would Lefu do something like that eh? Have known him to be faithful and sweet. He must be under the influence of voodoo and village people. He needs deliverance. I dwill use this quarantine period to break him from shackles of cheating with bigger ukwu. Lol.

My dear am keeping safe this period esp with the recent news.

Onitsha residents are trying to keep safe and be safe but hunger dey no gree us. Man must chop na and you know Onitsha residents are diehard fans of "something must kill man" regardless of the circumstances. Either ways, they must hustle o

I believe this will pass too.

Amen ,I will join you in that prayer via skye

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2020
Twoclans:
Nwamikkpe : curiosity shocked
OKNM : sex : tongue
Donpiko : to find out how much of a big boy he is cool

[img]https://media1./images/1a33cee6da594cd44801734fdbfa4922/tenor.gif?itemid=8704035[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Eberechi24(f): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2020
Twoclans:

Amen ,I will join you in that prayer via skye

Lol. Stay safe girl.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Twoclans(f): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Albertone(m): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2020
I would love to meet iLegend
I'm a secret follower of his. I would love him to share more knowledge with me and mentor me lol
Most importantly,he should drop something for his boy lol
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Neimar: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2020
makydebbie:

Lol, just snap pictures?

Yeah i know its weird grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 11, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GeneralPula: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
kestolove95:
[/s]Iya Baba eh dirty

4 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
I just spoilt it for u. Your plans have failed. Learn to fend for yourself.

I'm a redpiller. the ladies' nightmare.
You don't know how silly this sounds grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2020
Ariza:
You don't know how silly this sounds grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
As silly as it may sound, at least a brother was saved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law / Check Out This Sexy Beautiful Girl Selfie / Tales Of A First Date From hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.