Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous (64832 Views)

"Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant / So, Ladies How Will You Feel If A Guy Straight Up Asks You For A Fling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lamanii22:

Right.. The best thing is never to keep contact with an Ex... Delete their numbers, never be together in private place...emotions/feelings could get a hold of you..
even if you delete their numb, will you access their phone to delete your contact from theirs? The best thing is to get a new sim

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Toluwashe778: 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
a lot of things are actually happening
ladies are weak emotionally while the guys are more weaker guys in the house, would u love ur Bea to do that to u?
let the change start from u my brother refuse these girls bro...... avoid the wrath of God
some of u think it is a thing of pride keep destroying ur life and future . u can't escape a wife like that or ur children will do it too
pls learn to say NO brother
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Abdul10234040: 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Dumbness at its peak. Are your sisters your reference of conclusion?

Any man that's marrying non virgins lady should request for discount in her Bride price. You can't be non virgin and your parents will be giving me big list when your dignity and value had been diminished?

To men that don't have choice, I say kudos. No non virgin will even be in a courtship with me not to talk of marriage, Godforbid

I totally agree with u my guy. It is only a fool that will spend his hard earned millions to marry a non-virgin girl. One a brusher, always a brusher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Oyiboman69: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Do you know how you would feel if this your virgin wife goes wild under your own roof out of your own negligence?
That one sef is worse.
No
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by sylve11: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
placeofallure:
My friend from university days, she had this bf, he didn't marry her cause it was a few months to his wedding when they started dating, though he'd been pestering her for long, she no gree. Her excuse? he's a bit elderly - 8/9 years, not sure.

A relationship started and it was hot. My friend, according to her, didn't know he was that close to marrying his girlfriend, she wouldn't have agreed to date him.

They made love on his wedding day, dunno how the guy managed with that. He hid it from her. She got to know later that that was his wedding day.

It's been years now, they're both married
and they still see. They said they can't stop. I wonder if the two of them are not crazy, they would've just married each other.

So, so for a match made in heaven.

This your friend so, you nor sure sey na you? tongue cool
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I hate it when people tag virgins with awful or bad character but, how will person know someone is aavirgin or not. Anyone can lie you know sad
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I hate it when people tag virgins with awful or bad character but, how will person know someone is aavirgin or not. Anyone can lie you know sad
.....anybody you see tagging virgins with bad character to me are mostly people looking for how to justify their promiscouity.........me my own prayer is that Good directs me... because many so called holy holy sister self are just bunch of pretending repackage oloshos but there really are many geniune virgins out there.. may God help us

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chidorx60:

.....anybody you see tagging virgins with bad character to me are mostly people looking for how to justify their promiscouity.........me my own prayer is that Good directs me... because many so called holy holy sister self are just bunch of pretending repackage oloshos but their really are many repackage oloshos...may God help us
With this info, the fear to date the wrong person has increased in me. God please show us the way

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
With this info, the fear to date the wrong person has increased in me. God please show us the way
Yeah..I made a mistake of getting too close to few ladies whom I felt were spiritual lol...took God's grace for me to realize the danger I was being decieved into....since then I have set very strict standards and limit for myself and I just continue to hope on God to make the right choice..let's remain fervent God will surely help us
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chidorx60:

.....anybody you see tagging virgins with bad character to me are mostly people looking for how to justify their promiscouity.........me my own prayer is that Good directs me... because many so called holy holy sister self are just bunch of pretending repackage oloshos but there really are many geniune virgins out there.. may God help us
AS IN I CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND IT.

LIKE ONCE YOU GET DISVIRGINED IT COMES WITH GOOD CHARACTER
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by DonMekino(m): 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
it all boils down to discipline....those shouting Mary virgin marry virgin, it's ok for u to frolick around bcoz u are a guy, while the girls will keep their virginity waiting for u....or u will keep ur virginity too as a guy? if u r looking for virgin in this generation, u know it's not so easy bcoz both the male and female species are sexually active....when it's time to marry, understand what u are going into and have the decency to let go of old ways

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Emaprince: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
bukatyne2:

Only Nigerian girls do last fling?

Nigerian men don't do it?

Foreign girls don't do it?

Foreign don't do it?

Sighs.
Nigerian girls own to oo oo much.

Men here don't do last fling that much. Na women dey do am most.

How can one go about having sex with her exes in the name of settlement abi last fun before marriage. Spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by CoronaVirusPro: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Whats the name of the home video

I want to search it out on Netflix
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by BareFacedLies(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
annyz:

Clap for yourself if you think it is an achievement!!!

2 weeks is too long and why not on her wedding day probably before her make-up artist (painter) arrived.

I am sure you are still clamouring to break greater records & hope you will come out with your complete body intact.

RECORD BREAKER INDEED

Thank you for your vote of confidence! grin
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by AFONAMARO: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hausaboy239:
Am still caught up in this!
Had this girl i was dating since 2015,i was 20 in my 300level and she was 18,we really liked each other so much but her parents got someone they thought was good for her, you may have an idea of how northern parents impose marriage on their daughters.
The man they chose for her was much older atleast he was up to 45 then although she didn’t like him but there was nothing she could do. We weren’t getting intimate before the marriage issue came up but we started having sex a month before her marriage,we even had sex on her wedding day.

Fast forward to after her marriage,we promised each other we were going to keep off each other but after some months we were back making calls and chatting though she was in another state and i was in school.

More than a year passed by,we were on and off but were fooling ourselves that we were just friends. Whenever she has problems with her hubby i will be the first person she will look for cause she can’t report to her parents(they’re blinded by his money).

Unfortunately i was done with uni and went to serve in Abuja and that was were it started again,she was staying there and the husband had traveled abroad and was staying for bout 8months there.

Cut the story short,we started seeing each other often and anytime we met it happened to the extent that we got used to it!
I finished serving 2017 and got a job in Abuja,she’s still with her husband but we still hook up anytime she’s chanced though it could take months sometimes but I really feel bad when I think bout it and i sincerely want to call it off!

Pls how can i do stop it?

Be knacking another man's wife untill they cut your young John.

Mpama!
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chidorx60:

Yeah..I made a mistake of getting too close to few ladies whom I felt were spiritual lol...took God's grace for me to realize the danger I was being decieved into....since then I have set very strict standards and limit for myself and I just continue to hope on God to make the right choice..let's remain fervent God will surely help us
I was thinking spiritual ladies are the best and trying to get close to some, with your experience I will be mindful, lord where would I run to, University girls not much hope and now spiritual girls.

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by cooltola(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
In summary, if you are getting married or married, do not cheat. It will come back and haunt you
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by orumba(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
They won't hear

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by AFONAMARO: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Story. I must Bleep either the best friend or sister of my wife to be before our wedding. angry

I’m sorry it’s just in my bucket list of things to do in this life. undecided

Your wife will be in another silly guy's bucket list to smash.

Unam-ikot
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by jaxxy(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Earlier in March, she brought her wedding invitation card with a bottle of wine to my office to inform me about her wedding. I was so happy for her, at least she finally found that special man she had been searching for all the while.

We talked a lot about past times and popped the wine in celebration. As we giggled and laughed over a lot of things, without even knowing what I was doing, I walked around my table, got to her seat and perked her lips, and went back to my seat. I couldn't remember whatever else we discussed after that small touch of lips, but we ended up having a quick one on my desk.

Since then, I've been trying to brush her off my mind, and I kept reminding myself that she was in my past, furthermore, she would be getting married a week after Easter.

Fast-forward to yesterday, she came back again.
This time, she came to the house. She said that she came to specially inform me that the wedding had been postponed till further notice.

I was trying to be straight forward and mean with her, before she asked what I cooked. Next thing, she started cooking beans and yam. I tried reminding her that we are no more together, then she told me clearly that after the night together, if I don't want her again, then it would be her last night ever in my house.

Being that I have nothing to gain or loose, I kept quiet and enjoyed the night and still hoping for more.

I am not regretting anything here though.
Long Distance, and let me say “poverty”, made her leave me those days for someone richer. And she had been into series of relationships after separating from me, but we were always in touch. At times, we stumble and find ourselves deep inside ourselves again even when we were into serious relationships. We never really stopped.

And I don't think we may stop any time soon, even after we both got married.
We have this thing together that keeps attracting us together, yet we don't just want to be together in a relationship again.

#Copied..

This is exactly what a lot of intending brides and grooms are always passing through when their wedding dates are approaching, and that is, having one last fling with an Ex (or some Ex'es) before finally getting married.

You may think that it will end after you are married, but the truth is, it may continue.
This very person would be the reason you are not concentrated in your new family after wedding. You would always see yourself going back to him/her whenever the pressure of your newfound home is weighing down on you.
Please, this last fling of a thing is really bad.
It is really dangerous.
It is a Home Breaker.

If u have a fiancee or fiance with a wedding date set and ure sleeping around ure not ok... Smtn is wrong with you. Seriously.
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Jalabase(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
ebohstepn:

How do de covert the points to real cash?
h

At the end of the month.
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Look at the rate of immorality in the world
Somebodies wife to be. And we want God to heal us from corona

Karma will take his place
Repercussions will back him up

What you did to someone's daughter
People will do it back to your daughters.

This is nature
This is law

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by BadBradley: 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
bigpriik:
That's why it's good to marry a virgin.
the oloshos and hoes whose pussy had lost their elasticity won't like this post.

3 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Toluwashe778: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
Annie001:
Well!!
I think women who do last fling are weak and as for me, if I happen not to marry the guy I am currently dating, except he is living in another planet, there is no way we won’t have something together if we happen to meet, the love is just beyond me.

so u are part of the people we are looking for?
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Adaego5(f): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
That is what happens when you're still in strong communication with your EX

it always end in pregnancy!

2 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Oxtertee(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lamanii22:

Right.. The best thing is never to keep contact with an Ex... Delete their numbers, never be together in private place...emotions/feelings could get a hold of you..
Yeah, you are absolutely right! It also happened to me, I had sex with my ex gf few days to her wedding as she was in hurry to get married but I wasn't financially ready by then. She came that particular day to bid me farewell but we end up having sex I even suspect she's already pregnant by then & it didn't end their ooo, I also asked her to stop bye my house someday when she comes to visit her mum as her mum still leaves in my area & we end up having sex. That was after she had given birth to a daughter to her husband, & to my surprise, she named the girl after me & to God who made me, the girl realy resemble me. She has given birth to the 2nd daughter for her husband but we still communicate & promise to see one of this days.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Holumhidey(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Erediauwa:
I frown at this ugly and immoral culture we've copied from the Western world... This is not an African culture neither is the Bachelor's Eve or Baby showers ours.

These generation of ours tends to copy what I termed "Animalistic Behavior"

I don't keep an "Ex" contact, once you agree we're done, then we're DONE for good, that doesn't make us enemies, but keep your distance and don't come close.

I remember the ugly last fling of one Elohor at Ughelli, she thought it was just a last fling, but she didn't know she was taking her last breathe as her would be husband traced her to the foolish Ex place and sniff the life out of them.

You might think it's just one last fun, but there's no last fun.

Listen to "Long Story" by Erigga and hear the story of Ese.
But, ese actually wasnt erigga's ex. She just happened to be his shepeele
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I was thinking spiritual ladies are the best and trying to get close to some, with your experience I will be mindful, lord where would I run to, University girls not much hope and now spiritual girls.
lol....buh honestly good girls still exist but it will take special grace to be able to seek them out in the mist of all these loose ladies...and such grace only comes from God
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Amumaigwe: 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

what else is ladies dignity and value? please come and analyse

you can be convince with a virgin lady of 28yrs above loyalty easily, without her verbal oath. this is just common sense

a lady with lost Hymen have no dignity, value and pride. you can verify and ask some ladies, they feel guilty sometimes whenever they want to play with their men, most esp those with wide pussy that their man have moderate dick. That's why some men lost interest after kids because they will ever live with the memory and regret of not going for brand new

mehn! some men dey try, carry big wide vagina, still proceed to pay her Bride price

Bros calm down. Don't drive some people to suicide.
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chidorx60:
lol....buh honestly good girls still exist but it will take special grace to be able to seek them out in the mist of all these loose ladies...and such grace only comes from God
God open my eyes
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by humilitypays(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
bigpriik:
That's why it's good to marry a virgin.
majority of today virgins have done more abominable sexual activities you can only imagine except maybe vaginal penetration, which they carefully avoid to lure men like u into marrying them as virgins.

They are reading my words and they know I am right, so be careful with that I must marry a virgin, I doubt there are true pure virgins explained in the scripture in out today world cry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.