Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous (64816 Views)

"Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant / So, Ladies How Will You Feel If A Guy Straight Up Asks You For A Fling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Dumbness at its peak. Are your sisters your reference of conclusion?

Any man that's marrying non virgins lady should request for discount in her Bride price. You can't be non virgin and your parents will be giving me big list when your dignity and value had been diminished?

To men that don't have choice, I say kudos. No non virgin will even be in a courtship with me not to talk of marriage, Godforbid
I do support you on that one, if only we could beg the virgins to keep themselves BTW you can't figure it out easily without them telling you.
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Tkash01: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mariangeles:

Trashed!
Virginity is more than a hymen!
Virginity is chastity!

Good

So is there a test for chastity?

Or you take her word for it seh?

Smiles
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by chidooh1: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
This reminds me of a lady who came to lagos to inform her elder brother about her wedding and at the same time sharing her wedding invitation. We met once in the East during my visit to home town but wasn't serious with her. On getting to lagos, this lady lied to her brother that she was visiting her friend who would help her arrange things for her wedding. I was chilling in my apartment on a Saturday evening my phone rang I picked it up it was this ready to marry lady calling asking for my address. To cut the story short, this lady spent one week in my house. She married me for a whole week, cooking, washing and non stop bleeping. I made sure I helped the husband panel-beat the kpekus very very well both day and night, some girls sha...

10 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Janosky: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Earlier in March, she brought her wedding invitation card with a bottle of wine to my office to inform me about her wedding. I was so happy for her, at least she finally found that special man she had been searching for all the while.

We talked a lot about past times and popped the wine in celebration. As we giggled and laughed over a lot of things, without even knowing what I was doing, I walked around my table, got to her seat and perked her lips, and went back to my seat. I couldn't remember whatever else we discussed after that small touch of lips, but we ended up having a quick one on my desk.

Since then, I've been trying to brush her off my mind, and I kept reminding myself that she was in my past, furthermore, she would be getting married a week after Easter.

Fast-forward to yesterday, she came back again.
This time, she came to the house. She said that she came to specially inform me that the wedding had been postponed till further notice.

I was trying to be straight forward and mean with her, before she asked what I cooked. Next thing, she started cooking beans and yam. I tried reminding her that we are no more together, then she told me clearly that after the night together, if I don't want her again, then it would be her last night ever in my house.

Being that I have nothing to gain or loose, I kept quiet and enjoyed the night and still hoping for more.

I am not regretting anything here though.
Long Distance, and let me say “poverty”, made her leave me those days for someone richer. And she had been into series of relationships after separating from me, but we were always in touch. At times, we stumble and find ourselves deep inside ourselves again even when we were into serious relationships. We never really stopped.

And I don't think we may stop any time soon, even after we both got married.
We have this thing together that keeps attracting us together, yet we don't just want to be together in a relationship again.

#Copied..

This is exactly what a lot of intending brides and grooms are always passing through when their wedding dates are approaching, and that is, having one last fling with an Ex (or some Ex'es) before finally getting married.

You may think that it will end after you are married, but the truth is, it may continue.
This very person would be the reason you are not concentrated in your new family after wedding. You would always see yourself going back to him/her whenever the pressure of your newfound home is weighing down on you.
Please, this last fling of a thing is really bad.
It is really dangerous.
It is a Home Breaker.

Better you marry that girl than both of you become a serial home Breakers..... destroying homes , innocent lives and hurting others,especially innocent children from the broken marriages...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by MYHUBBY: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ziky491:
u'r not serious, am stil one but dat dosnt giv me d rit to cal other wo are nt names ok so take note n enjoy d privilage god gav u bc i knw uv been a bad guy b4 u found dat god fearing lady.

shut up and focus on learning how to convince the man you will end up with, how you lost yours

it wasn't a privilege, it was my choice and I got it and there are still many sane ladies outside there

she was nurtured well and advise why she shouldn't join the child of the world like you.

2 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by olumide4christ: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
M00N:

I belive strongly there still are.

Don't just believe...there still are. I know so...just ensure you're a good Christian (what you sow is what you will reap), fix yourself in the right circles (the sound Christian Church especially) and you will find them.
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
M00N:
Things like this get me angry and encourages the discouragement of marriage for me.

I mean how can I love someone so much and plan to marry her yet she cheats on me and disrespect me by having a fling with her ex/sex partner? It's even worse when the she does this after a date for the wedding has be choosed(I be mumu for her eyes niyen) She is no longer Worthy of me, she is a whóre and I won't take that shit from no one no matter how much I loved het. It breaks my heart when I see people taking back cheating partners who have no regards for them.

GUYS IT IS BETTER TO MARRY A VIRGIN SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH HEARTACHES

WE REALLY SHOULD FILTER WHAT WE LEARN FROM THE WESTERN CULTURES
I support the virgin marriage but, how would you spot a virgin girl and what if the virgin girl is already engaged or not your type.
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hisincrease:
If my girl tries that nonsense, let it remain a top secret until my death because if I find out even after the wedding, I will throw her out of my house.

What nonsense fling..... As if both parties never had sex prior to meeting the new partner. I just tire for some kind crap people cook up to satisfy their foolishness.
Bless you, the word fling sounds like a good way to cover the word Cheating

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by MYHUBBY: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I do support you on that one, if only we could beg the virgins to keep themselves BTW you can't figure it out easily without them telling you.

I'm not even preaching celibacy here because I'm not saint but if you see the way ladies are now becoming useless

15yrs old girls lost their hymen so quick just because they're looking up to those slay Queens

how many of married men here met their wives a virgin? we can't continue managing marriage like that abeg, though every men with his own choice

3 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rick9:
I don't have such time, i always look out for red flags, if i notice any ex shit we are done. No argument
Some girls are good at keeping secrets
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

I'm not even preaching celibacy here because I'm not saint but if you see the way ladies are now becoming useless

a 15yrs old lady lost their hymen so quick just because they're looking up to those slay Queens

how many of married men here met their wives a virgin? we can't continue managing marriage like that abeg, though every men with his own choice
It's like eating someone's chewing gum left under the table. Slay queen that won't lead anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Charleys: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
FnbAutos:

If you go on looking for virgins, I hope you can cope with a Virgin with awful character, abi you think say na all Virgin get behave well? They can even use the fact that they’re virgins to take advantage of you, times have CHANGED!!!

Once you deflower a lady she is loyal to you, she wants to learn from you. She wants to hang with you Everytime. Some guys hate this but the truth is she's trying to learn from you.

So where is the wahala here. Her soul has tied to you.

She has no man to compare to you even if na 2 minutes you dey past for bed etc.

Virgins na brand new tear rubber.

Others are fake.

10 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by bmdmixer: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
membranus:

Record the one you wrote up there for a starter.

We'll luv to listen to it.
i need a singer then wanna voice
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by onyeka02: 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Annie001:
Well!!
I think women who do last fling are weak and as for me, if I happen not to marry the guy I am currently dating, except he is living in another planet, there is no way we won’t have something together if we happen to meet, the love is just beyond me.

And you are proud saying it. Have ever thought if reverse is the case.. How would you feel?

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by olumide4christ: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Some girls are good at keeping secrets
The secret will always be exposed if you have the spirit of God with His gift of discernment in you.

2 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by MYHUBBY: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tkash01:

I agree that it's a theorem, and consolation it is, because if you still think dignity and value is all about a lady's virginity status, then I can only wish you good luck in your way forward, and in your search for virgins whose dignity and value is intact

what else is ladies dignity and value? please come and analyse

you can be convince with a virgin lady of 28yrs above loyalty easily, without her verbal oath. this is just common sense

a lady with lost Hymen have no dignity, value and pride. you can verify and ask some ladies, they feel guilty sometimes whenever they want to play with their men, most esp those with wide pussy that their man have moderate dick. That's why some men lost interest after kids because they will ever live with the memory and regret of not going for brand new

mehn! some men dey try, carry big wide vagina, still proceed to pay her Bride price

7 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Ginalex(f): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
FnbAutos:

If you go on looking for virgins, I hope you can cope with a Virgin with awful character, abi you think say na all Virgin get behave well? They can even use the fact that they’re virgins to take advantage of you, times have CHANGED!!!
being a virgin and having an awful character are not mutually exclusive sir... Abeg try get small sense angry

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
M00N:

Walahi people are just mad that is how they will now pin another man's child on their husbands and some men too will be bringing home children of affairs to their wives.

My advice bro is that before you marry any woman take her for tests and let them check her womb, study her very well and know her numbers of exes. Discourage also sorts of male besties( opposite sex besties are home breakers.
If she doesn't want to share her exes or gave you a wrong figure and that stupid besties thing should stop
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Mariangeles(f): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tkash01:

Good

So is there a test for chastity?

Or you take her word for it seh?

Smiles

It is up to your intuition if you're straightforward yourself.
I mean, you can't be a player and want a chaste woman you don't deserve. Dude, you will get played at your own game!
God does not joke with true virgins that honour Him with their bodies.
Even if the she loves you, God will not allow you two end up together because you don't deserve her.
In life, we all get what we deserve.

5 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
annyz:

Clap for yourself if you think it is an achievement!!!

2 weeks is too long and why not on her wedding day probably before her make-up artist (painter) arrived.

I am sure you are still clamouring to break greater records & hope you will come out with your complete body intact.

RECORD BREAKER INDEED
cheesy grin grin
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Lamanii22(f): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Erediauwa:
You've seen it right?

Omg! Only one person has that picture.... Who are you? Loool
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
LightQueen:
cheesy grin grin
Lightqueen, stop laughing undecided
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by AreaFada2: 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
One reason 35% of first born kids belong to another man outside. Conceived just before wedding. Many will continue after the wedding.
So about 30% of all kids belong to another man too.

When paternity test becomes cheaply available like pregnancy test, fowl nyansh go blow seriously.

People should prepare for divorce and randy he-goats should prepare to receive new kids to their marital homes. Kids they didn't know existed. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
olumide4christ:

The secret will always be exposed if you have the spirit of God with His gift of discernment in you.
I have not done anything but, I am the type of person that keeps secrets and problems to myself. Someone asked if anyone could date someone like themselves, honestly if I should put a girl in my state and date myself, I (girl) will be full of insecurities, worries and confusions.
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Amumaigwe: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Missmossy:
Not everyone deserves to get married. If you know you can’t respect the sacredness of marriage and stick to your partner you should stay single.

If one cannot be faithful to one partner when dating, the person can never be faithful when married and thus will disrespect the institution of marriage.
The rule of the thumb ought to be thar all those that are cheating their dating partners should never proceed into marriage. How many of us will really be qualified to be married?

2 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lamanii22:

Omg! Only one person has that picture.... Who are you? Loool
I am Jason. wink

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

what else is ladies dignity and value? please come and analyse

you can be convince with a virgin lady of 28yrs above loyalty easily, without her verbal oath. this is just common sense

a lady with lost Hymen have no dignity, value and pride. you can verify and ask some ladies, they feel guilty sometimes when there with their men, most esp with wide pussy that their man have moderate dick

mehn! some men dey try, carry big wide vagina, still proceed to pay her Bride price
i swear, u view a vagina positioned in doggy style from behind and you can see gaping hole (of at least 3cm) while you are yet to slide in. cum no go gree come cos there is little friction and you will rush and pay bride price on top woman that is bringing all her responsibilities for you to foot with a gaping vagina to offer.

the guys that left it that way how much did they pay?

5 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Lightqueen, stop laughing undecided
Is it your laugh? grin grin
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by MYHUBBY: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
i swear, u view a vagina positioned in doggy style from behind and you can see gaping hole while you are yet slide in. cum no go gree come cos there is little friction and you will rush and pay bride price on top woman that is bringing all her responsibilities for you to foot with a gaping vagina to offer.

the guys that left it that way how much did they pay?

Those Igbo men that spend millions on them na dem I feel sorry for las

Non virgin will get married but no guys should stress themselves in paying much on her. You're paying her bride price because of value but did she valued herself before she started messing around with guys that she has no future with
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chidorx60:
chai if I had money I would asked for account number.....you are one of the few men who have the boldness to say this....most guys around will not dare ask for virgins because of the journeys their manhood has underwent......we are together ..
#teamvirginsornothing
I hate it when people tag virgins with awful or bad character but, how will person know someone is aavirgin or not. Anyone can lie you know sad

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
LightQueen:
Is it your laugh? grin grin
Lol.... cheesy
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Kaydans(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
With all these comments,
I de fear marriage now o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.