Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) (48415 Views)

CDD West Africa Fact Checks Peter Obi's Arise TV Interview. / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic / FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Ipigbhe(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Walai! Fani kayode is a disgrace to we yorubas... We hereby donate him to hausas
We hereby refuse your donation as we already have our burnt offerings that we need to donate to you guys.People like shekau and all the Boko boys.So if you get mouth odour and you use face mask you will enjoy the fruits of your labor alone.So the great Yoruba make una enjoy the baba alone as you people have labored for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Mac2016(m): 8:02am On Apr 14, 2020
Moralgladiator:
She had spoken the truth!! Any fool can see the effect will be disastrous in Africa...no be curse na fact because we aren't prepared like even Ecuador,Italy, France and Spain.
Don't mind Nigerians. They hate precautionary submissions they always interprete it as curse. Take measures as not to live the current Ecuador in Nigeria... They say na curse
Even if na curse nothing is scientific and pragmatic about curse... Foolish spiritual idiots.. That's why we don't build anything physical cos we always feed our fake spiritualism at the expense of taking pragmatic steps

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Vulcan24(m): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2020
even politics Ng is saying nonsense

she actually said it but in a context that " cause of bad leadership and horrendous healthcare.

me I follow curse am too!!! a lots of anomalies don't usually result to catastrophe, so this gnome of a woman should go-to hell with her demonic predictions

why haven't America become extinct cos of too many guns in the street, or y UK still av teenagers despite gangster murders

does she think our brain don't make solutions or devoid of thinking.

that's y ppl attack her husband, always emphasizing doom for others
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by upower123(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2020
walkwithgod:
If nothing changes in this country after this pandemic either through popular uprising or bloody revolution then something is fundamentally wrong with Nigerians.

HUNGER BAD !

2K giveaway for the first 10 people and free digital courses.

Make we help other mbok as you can see we have a useless government.
please I need the digital courses.... Please
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by ivoryhouse(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2020
aminulive:

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-did-melinda-gate-claim-to-see-dead-bodies-all-over-africa/
Op, post a link, if you have one so we can judge for ourselves, what Melinda Gates said or not.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by AlphikkaTech: 8:09am On Apr 14, 2020
honeyB2018:
Am not a Femi Fani Kayode fan,but going through your thread on what Mrs Melinda Gates said, there is no differences between what she said in reference to o Ecuador and African and what FFK said.
When she said I see in Africa, what I saw in Ecuador, what was that supposed to be? What did she see in Ecuador, was it not death?
Those saying otherwise did not even read the article. Illiteracy is a bad thing. Meanwhile, I'm beginning to doubt Fact check
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by bilulu(m): 8:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Maybe you need to post a link to the CNN interview and let us figure it out ourselves undecided

I've heard similar line from other people independent of FFK undecided
They are only picking some line from the Gates statement and post. I haven't read what FFK or the woman said but I believe what the OP analyzes because that was how Bill was quoted out of context.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by andyanders: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2020
honeyB2018:
Am not a Femi Fani Kayode fan,but going through your thread on what Mrs Melinda Gates said, there is no differences between what she said in reference to o Ecuador and African and what FFK said.
When she said I see in Africa, what I saw in Ecuador, what was that supposed to be? What did she see in Ecuador, was it not death?
There is no difference at all. What she saw in Ecuador was death and she is equally seeing same in Africa.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Sadteen: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2020
Cousin9999:
Melinda Gates doesn't possess a medical degree or any degree in medical science.

Melinda Gates has never lived anywhere in Africa for a substantial amount of time nor does she speak an African language or socialize with Africans. She is not married to an African.

She doesn't have the credentials, personal history, or knowledge to speak authoritatively on anything involving Africa's medical issues now or in the future.

She's a stupid, racist b**** that married a rich, ugly degenerate (and possible homosexual), so she should would never have to do an honest day of work again.

She's only qualified to comment on f***ing your boss and being a pig.
Possibly homo? Enlighten me!!
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Walai! Fani kayode is a disgrace to we yorubas... We hereby donate him to hausas

Convert him to cow because we prefer cows to Afonjas

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Vulcan24(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
She and her husband behave like loonies. I'm beginning to suspect that might be an atom of truth in the claim of obsession with vaccines and population control especially now that WHO came out to say the only way to get rid of covid-19 is through a vaccine and I'm like how's that news exactly?

my brother I read and saw the news yesterday and I totally lost control

those 2 are acting weird, esp with their obsession for developing vaccines and death
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by bilulu(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2020
honeyB2018:
Its simple reasoning. The problem is you guys are reading it spiritual. She said we are seeing fewer cases because of access to kits. Did she lie? Imagine Nigeria ve only tested less than 6k, you can imagine that. Do you think Nigeria can handle 5k cases? You guys should start thinking
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by odinga1of: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2020
aminulive:

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-did-melinda-gate-claim-to-see-dead-bodies-all-over-africa/

Useless Pro APC Blog, Egungun slander your left balls (I mean the author of this bullshit)
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Sadteen: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
The gates are very evil and sinister people and I don't understand their obsession with Africa. And truly Bill gives me strong homosexual vibes. He has to be a fruit.
Oh Bill has autism maybe that is what is giving you the gay vibe
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2020
GraGra247:
DEAR MELINDA GATES. WE SINCERELY APOLOGIZE TO YOU ON BEHALF OF ALL THE SENSELESS AFRICANS QUOTING YOU OUT OF CONTEXT.

YOUR STATEMENT CLEARLY SHOWS A REAL CONCERN THAT PEOPLE ARE DYING IN AFRICA WHICH IS A CLEAR FACT.

YOU EVEN DONATED 100M DOLLARS TO HELP PREVENT THIS. NONE OF THE IDIOT AFRICANS MOCKING YOU HAVE EVEN LIFTED A FINGER TO HELP.

PLEASE PARDON OUR IGNORANCE.
Good to see you properly identified yourself as one of the senseless Africans and ignorant ones. Your apology will be taken with a high dose of tranquilliser.
She might have had the best of intentions but the statement she made was not correct. I watched the interview. I'm sure Europeans and Americans wouldn't look at her with grace if she were to also make such statements about their countries. But what do I know about beggars and choices.

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by OVE123: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by wilfredokeke: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2020
"Look at what is happening in Ecuador, they are putting bodies out on the streets, you are going to see that in countries in Africa,” she said.

She simply said that you will see what's happening in Ecucador in Africa. But I bet it is her body and that of their evil conspirators that will be put out on the streets.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Babtee1010(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2020
Misunderstanding the sentence from Mrs gates and sending a misinformation and wrong predictions

God save us for we put our trust in you

Get this song and share the links to your friends it's titled a Better world

We will over come Covid 19 very soon

https://www.upload.ee/files/11403174/Baba_na_1_God_-_better_world.mp3.html

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Myer(m): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Commentor:
It was fake news as usual but trust Nigerians to believe lies because that's what they love.

How is it fake news? Didn't you read what she said?

"Look at what is happening in Ecuador, they are putting bodies out on the streets, you are going to see that in countries in Africa,” she said.

She disclosed that when she "saw what China had to do to isolate an enormous part of its population. My first thought was Africa. How in the world are they going to deal with this."

We could say she said it out of concern. But she did say it.
Let's hope they're genuinely concerned.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by bilulu(m): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2020
honeyB2018:
LOOK AT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN ECUADOR
THEY ARE PUTTING BODIES ON THE STREETS.
YOU ARE GOING TO SEE THAT IN COUNTRIES IN AFRICA. . .... MRS MELINDA GATES.
Please, how is this different from what Demi Fani Kayode said
By every standard, is this a good wish by mrs Gates to African nations?
By the Grace of God Almighty, Ecuador experience and the wishes of the Gates in this regard for my nation Nigeria and other African nations will be disappointed I Jesus Christ name Amen
We will overcome this pandemic to God's glory Amen
You see the problem with you guys, simple reasoning you are saying by the Grace of God. It's not spiritual, it's reasoning. How many cases have you tested in Nigeria? How many cases have Italy tested, even the Ecuador. You guys should use your brain instead of shifting your responsibilities to God

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by blowjohn(m): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2020
aminulive:

OP and fact check is no different frm CNN. Mad, confused humans.
I remember CNN fact checking trump last week. CNN said:
Mr trump said that America has done more tests than any other country in the world.
CNN fact check: trump is right about America having conducted the most Corona virus test of any country in the world, but he's wrong because per capita, it's not America!!!

Can u imagine!!!
Melinda gates and her husband can go and shove their aids up their asses.
These are the same people clamouring for population control.
Now they r not happy that africa is not the worst hit y the virus.
Thunder fire them
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2020
walkwithgod:
If nothing changes in this country after this pandemic either through popular uprising or bloody revolution then something is fundamentally wrong with Nigerians.

HUNGER BAD !

2K giveaway for the first 10 people and free digital courses.

Make we help other mbok as you can see we have a useless government.

Present sir
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by elonize(m): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2020
joey150:

Sinister people that singlehandedly fought polio in Nigeria? Thanks to them so many children in Nigeria aren't born or have to live deformed.

Sinister people that spend millions fighting HIV, primarily in Africa?

Your definition of sinister is ridiculous. So, now Mr Gates is a homosexual because you have a hunch or a 'vibe'?

You're free to disagree with Melinda Gates even if she's speaking from a brutal but logical stance.But don't be entirely vacuous in the whole process to call them evil. There is nothing about Africa to be 'obsessed' with. Reason why till today many Africans still use make shifts rafts to sail to the other side and submit to slavery.

Melinda and Bill Gates have done more for humanity than you will every attempt to dream of. So, start to channel some of your 'goodness' into good things rather than hateful comments.
because they have done dis,gives dem d right to see death for Africa,if she says dis n also mentioned hope for Africa,its a different tin.but I will let u know dat if smone speak evil for u,u reject am straight up
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Sadteen: 8:18am On Apr 14, 2020
olalekan1:
The statement can be interpreted to mean that Mrs Gate is predicting that that dead bodies will lie on the street in of Africa. Some predictions are usually backed up with underground analysis.

That statement when analysed critically shows that Mrs Gate is expecting dead bodies lying on the streets of Africa simply because not many have been tested but she forgot that even in Europe and other developed countries, not everyone is tested but they are recording deaths everyday.

She did not see Africa's comparative advantage like the weather and alternative medicine as something the government of Africa can capitalize on so as to reduce the spread, rather she was interested in sending panick message across Africa.

Her statement does not speak hope of survival to Africans in Africa
Which weather? Maybe you've forgotten that we are entering our rainy season which is when a lot of people will have one respiratory illness or other and this is when the virus will strike us hard
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Vulcan24(m): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2020
klax:

Read Read and Read. Listen to news biko try to listen to news stop listening to NL janjawee apc propanda podium shit.

With your statement apc disgusting attitude overided it all it clearly show you had digressed to that your ugly apc madness.

Do fact check if actually the so called nonsense Melinda said so or not. And who damn hell are you to be defending Melinda? Is she your family or even regard you as human at all

Your lack of senses failed to let you ask Bill Gate her damn f u c k i n g husband that turned prophet of doom who had predicted Coro since 2015 and said 10million will likely die how did he know and who told him

Same Melinda bastard was among the first to start world population control by all means 2 years later her husband released Corona virus message and 4 years after corona started doing exactly what her busband Bill Gate predicted.

Bro both Bill Gate and Melinda thunder fire them. Na both of them and their fellow evil gang will see blood and die of their evil prediction. So shut da Bleep Mr.

in fact that guy needs to be prayed hard against, he's becoming a concern to the world with his ways.

giving carrot with his left and hiding a club in d right. very sinister man & gnome

2 Likes

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by blowjohn(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2020
bilulu:

You see the problem with you guys, simple reasoning you are saying by the Grace of God. It's not spiritual, it's reasoning. How many cases have you tested in Nigeria? How many cases have Italy tested, even the Ecuador. You guys should use your brain instead of shifting your responsibilities to God

The problem with u is that our thinking from ur anus.
Dont u know that there are many sides to an event?
U can approach it scientifically, spiritually, logically, evolutionary etc.
Even though we havent tested much like u said, why are people not dropping dead like in the Ecuador like u mentioned?
At least it will alert the country that something is wrong somewhere.........dont tell me that bullshit about people having it and recovering without them knowing!
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Facidio: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Oga, stop your nonsense one sided fact check. Ur deluded conclusion was because FFK is in the opposition. She said she saw in Africa what's happening in Ecuador, maybe you don't know what happened in Ecuador where people put their dead in front of their house for government to come and carry them away same way they come to pick wast here in the street. So Wat makes FFK a lier now? Is that not exactly what she said except you don't understand the concept of rhetorics

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Sadteen: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Splashme:

Oga, ignorance they say is a disease.

Now, let me educate you ...

Have you heard about The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation? It's an NGO in the health sector and headed by
Melinda.

The NGO has worked in almost all African countries under the headship of Melinda

In Nigeria, the Bill Gates Foundation has been around since during Obasanjo's tenure doing vaccination.
I can bet that your own children or siblings have probably benefited from Melinda's vaccination campaign

Most of the free vaccination a Nigerian new born baby receives in hospital have been paid for by Bill and
Melinda Gates ( not your stupid greedy Nigerian government )

The NGO is singlehandedly responsible for getting rid of Polio in Nigeria and many other African countries.
Yes, Polio is gone. No new polio cases since 2014 even in Northern Nigeria where it was prevalent

Did you read where she said she had travelled to all towns and countries in Africa ?
Yes, she did not lie. It's just that, her visits don't make so much news headlines like the husband's.

That woman is not a racist but someone with a complete understanding of sub-Saharan African health systems
She knows exactly what she's talking about in that interview

Nigerians like living in denial

Thank you for enlightening him. I don't have the energy this morning to engage anyone through texting

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Laidebrain(m): 8:30am On Apr 14, 2020
aminulive:

Am not a fan of the man in question, but the man on track with what he said according to your write up... Forget your fact checking... Stop faulting people's comment because you want to make trend. She is wrong and the man is right.

Go sit down
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2020
Ferdinandu:

Many Africans will see it like that because they are overly and stupidly too religious for their own good. When someone tells an African this is what is likely going to happen if you don't do this thing the right way. The next thing you will hear is God forbid you are wishing me bad luck, you are agent of the devil meanwhile he is doing everything wrongly and expecting everything to be right. So obviously many of them will be seeing it the way FFK is seeing it
Here we go Again with religion. Bro, religion is not the cause of your issues.
When Trump was warned by health experts in January why did he dismiss it as alarmist? Is he African too? I don't know what you all benefit from stamping down on Africans. I'm not sure anyone will give you a hug for prophesying death on them whether black or white. Get yourself some sense.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by VicM6: 8:32am On Apr 14, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
The Statement was nt misrepresented by FFK, wats rhe difference btwn U re mad, adn are u mad
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by obailala(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2020
This one na mumu 'fact check'; she clearly made the statement ascribed to her about seeing dead bodies on the streets in Africa. But then, instead we Africans to simply take that as a warning and do the needful, people are more obsessed with attacking a messanger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads / Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) / Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.