Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already (86557 Views)

Help! I Am Afraid Of What May Happen To Me When This Lockdown Is Finally Over / This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman / See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Bluezy13(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
babajero:
What if she can't leave because of the lock down?

He didn't mention that.
I only inferred from his write-up.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Bluezy13(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
BabaJoe001:

It's not the women. The problem is you. How on earth do you reason? You are very senseless. Why would a Guy invites a woman in the first place when he knows he love his privacy. And the fool is even saying he loves to pray . And having sex at the same time ? You all have seen sex before marriage as a normally thing that's why you don't think anymore. And am very sure the idiot is deceiving the lady he is going to marry her. Because if it's just parol things and the lady is aware it will be easy to tell her to go. But because he is deceiving her it's difficult to tell her to go. So you Mr defender it is you and the OP that is very foolish. Am a Guy in case you want to open that your dirty mouth. Ode!!

You're a guy but a stupiid one.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Bluezy13(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
AirstarKane:

it's even in the book proverbs 25:17.

Thank you
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Saynotoapc(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Very simple and short.
If you parent or relationship stay in same state.
Tell her you wan to travel.
You are going to see your people.
Will be there till lockdown is over.

That all

It work for me
It work for many also.

For my own case, it was my guy that turn my one self contained room to his own with his girlfriend.
Always keeping me outside..
Nah still my guy. We still dey Pali.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Bluezy13(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
deltateam:

Why add prayer to the mix? Isnt he all taking even us for a ride?

That's an insult, you know?

I'm not after the prayer part.
I'm after his privacy
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Bluezy13(m): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Auxigen:

Meehnnn this your adage got me ooo
Where can I see more Adage like this

Proverb 25:17.

Ignoring your sarcasm.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Triplerg: 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Eulalia:

I think it's YOU who needs to go back to school and I mean... back to the basic stage.

At least I can help you with your grammar since I couldn't help with changing your warped mindset.

Have a lovely day ahead, Sir.
Correction continues...it's You who need and NOT "needs" you wrote above. Madam, I agree 100% with your opinion, but making mockery of his English is what I don't like.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ur egungun don dance acrobatic enter Xpress ni
grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by NoToPile: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Prayer and cohabitation in the same post

grin grin grin

Continue deceiving your self.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by weedfada(m): 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dreyton36:
Pass over her WhatsApp number to me and everything else is story
I go just tell her say you don die Tay Tay
Them just newly discover say your ghost they town so make she use brain run for her life , simple

Lmao... I swear this will work.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by PROJECTBASE: 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Na debt frustration he's passing on the girl, on a normal day we will never hear his voice
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Buhari1(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
She will find another apartment. Don"t worry yourself.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by weedfada(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
maya007:
Oga pick a struggle na cause i dont understand...do u resume the midnight prayers after the bang? Wic side are u on Gods or fuxk?

Guy u got me choking with laughter. Jeez! E go Better for u o walai. Chei!
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Omar09(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
pansophist:

I do not expect logic and common sense from many female here. Next, please.

Oh no sire! I am no female. I'm just quoting them females here.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by kbright911(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I have caught her like two time masturbating. I just pretend I don't know. Probably there is more I didn't see.

Here is your Savior, use this to send her way.. Very simple
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Omar09(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kingarthur21:
most ladies talk of non mutual/consexual sex when their goals arent met. It is when he dumps them,marry someone else,when they realise he was a player then they will contemplate saying rape. But if it turns out good,they will not talk

Very very cumbersome. One has to be sure that whoever girl is with him is actually with him for reals tho.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by pansophist(m): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Omar09:

Oh no sire! I am no female. I'm just quoting them females here.

I know you're not female lol, no be you again? grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Blizzykay: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I have caught her like two time masturbating. I just pretend I don't know. Probably there is more I didn't see.

That means you are not doing a good job
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
foleskay:

Don't worry na ur mama house u go marry las las
Lol.....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by mentored: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
I talk am

see traffic

the vultures have gathered
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Utycar: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I'm a guy that likes my privacy reasons of my quality time to think and pray for hours. Because I face a lot of spiritual challenges. And my midnight prayers have been helping me. Most especially when I had a nightmare or anytime I woke up.

I will seal up my windows and doors while my AC is blasting high. And even when I raise up my voice it doesn't come out.

The government just extended the lockdown which is tiring. She came to my house and doesn't want to leave. I have so many debts on my head now and my yearly house rent is expiring soon. This is the period I need to be alone in prayers. The little I have now I am using it to take care of her which I would have uses for myself to prolong the suffering during this lockdown. Branch and carbon are sending me SMS to pay my loans.

My apartment is so cussing, chilling and so comfortable more than her house by far. Maybe reason she doesn't want to go. She will be disturbing me and dragging remot control with me. When I am watching TV she will just change it to nollywood drama.

I do want her to be coming and going. Not just to come and stay like she is doing now. I'm not use to this type of life unlike some of my friends.

Outside of all this, I do not see future with her just normal control things..

I have not been able to leave the house or do other personal private stuff.

I need her to go maybe coming on some weekends or when invited.

Guy no give am food from morning till night for a day d next morning she go go
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Martinez39s(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cantonese:

Stupidity is when you read certain very deep matters like this without discernment and like a small child. That's what you exhibited about yourself.

Did you read through OP's last four paragraphs?

Please read through once again for clarity before labelling others 'stupid'.
I labelled the highlighted statement as stupid. By the way, smashing a lady doesn't mean a man is obligated to house her at the expense of his convenience.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by abiolaoladipupo(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I don't like anybody listening my prayers not even my family members. I have not been praying since she came and the first time this year I miss church service.

If that's the case speak in tongues na. She won't understand and wouldn't know what you're discussing with God. Lol

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by mofresh(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Let the fire continue,nah you dey fire na she dey quench am....abeg go take agbo jedijedi make you dey fire dey go..kole re body .lolx
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Instead of wasting her time just trkk her how you really feel.

MadeBoy:
I'm a guy that likes my privacy reasons of my quality time to think and pray for hours. Because I face a lot of spiritual challenges. And my midnight prayers have been helping me. Most especially when I had a nightmare or anytime I woke up.

I will seal up my windows and doors while my AC is blasting high. And even when I raise up my voice it doesn't come out.

The government just extended the lockdown which is tiring. She came to my house and doesn't want to leave. I have so many debts on my head now and my yearly house rent is expiring soon. This is the period I need to be alone in prayers. The little I have now I am using it to take care of her which I would have uses for myself to prolong the suffering during this lockdown. Branch and carbon are sending me SMS to pay my loans.

My apartment is so cussing, chilling and so comfortable more than her house by far. Maybe reason she doesn't want to go. She will be disturbing me and dragging remot control with me. When I am watching TV she will just change it to nollywood drama.

I do want her to be coming and going. Not just to come and stay like she is doing now. I'm not use to this type of life unlike some of my friends.

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by SimpleBea(m): 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Are you praying to God or to something else?

You cannot have the audacity to engage in fornication and still have the confidence to approach God for prayers. Your decision is intentional.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Omar09(m): 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
pansophist:

I know you're not female lol, no be you again? grin

Lol grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by steppin: 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Eulalia:
Hahahahahahaaaa... grin

Op, you suddenly realize your prayer life is important after camping a lady for days?
Just simply tell her to go and stop shaking like a jelly fish. Or will she beat you?

Now, I don't know why a lady will lower her rep and go stay with a man who has not married her and refuse to go. I mean...its so demeaning. Now the guy is tired. Girls, please let's borrow sense if our follow-come sense is no longer functioning. STOP LEAVING WITH A BOYFRIEND!!!!. I'm really annoyed.

Story. That's exactly what my holier than thou ex said at one time, but all na wash.
She stayed in my place more than she did in her house.
And its living, not leaving.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by nomzy124(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
How did you tell her to come...... Nonsense
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Vivuch: 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:

you're just a self centered bigot!! I know you would've had sex with her countless times, now you need a breathing space. Mr Man you will stay with her for more 14days.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by NigeriaEngineer(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
All I see is a double minded fellow...
MadeBoy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.