Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already (86463 Views)

Help! I Am Afraid Of What May Happen To Me When This Lockdown Is Finally Over / This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman / See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by omotowo2: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
I can relate sa

I once bleeped a pussy for threw weeks too and u started finding fault in order to free the pussy.

She go last last sa but konji catch me one day,she no pick my call.

So let her go without offending her.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Kwinesther: 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
lefulefu:
so the toto don tire u to fuk abi no more money to feed her grin grin grin
wich one? cheesy
Both
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by back2sender: 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Call your friends to come and take thier lockdown share, nobody go tell her to leave before she run comot like Ben Johnson.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by juniorstar(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
dazzlingd:

Guy, brace up and move her out, a young man needs space to focus on his dreams. That's how they are, once they find comfort they will gum u like bread and butter and arent going anywhere.
Tell her to go for your own good
the thing about moving again out during dis period especially in dis lockdown period is she could be staying in the school hostel and they have sent them out of the hostel and the guy is staying off k.she no fit go her papa house.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bluezy13:

Oh C'mon!!!

You had to go through this stress just to prove to me that you are not ashamed of yourself for being ignorant of your tribe.

If indeed you had an A1 in Igbo language, then sincerely you cheated.
Igbo turu ilu si na mgberede ka eji a mara dike. If you didn't cheat your way to A1, you wouldn't have embarrassed yourself the way you just did.

Since you harbour such indignation against the so called slave Masters, why are you typing in English language of the "slave Masters"
I bu ezigbo onye nzuzu!!!
Anuohia!!!
Lol...I cho kwa ka- anyi na ede n'Igbo, a kwu m chim! Ujo anaghi atu afo o buru uzo...
U said "Igbo turu ilu" referring to us as a tribe.
But a while ago, u said that "Ibo" is used instead to describe us as a tribe..
U r a waste of time...
I tinye isi n'ihe gbasara Igbo, m menye gi ihere n'ihu...iti grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kwinesther:
Both
double wahala cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by juniorstar(m): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
nan1:
just explain situation with one of your guys so you can go over to his place even if its just a day and tell your babe you have urgent matters to attend to for now you will not be around. drop her off in her place and then you become a free man
. lol i tried this shi..but guess wat she had made some contact in my hostel then, she then hanged around with d guy who had been eyeing her when i returned d guy who was already tired of having her around told her i was back she started calling me a liar dat i didn't travel dat ppl have been seeing me send lol
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Bluezy13(m): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ojukwubucket:

Lol...I cho kwa ka- anyi na ede n'Igbo, a kwu m chim! Ujo anaghi atu afo o buru uzo...
U said "Igbo turu ilu" referring to us as a tribe.
But a while ago, u said that "Ibo" is used instead to describe us as a tribe..
U r a waste of time...
I tinye isi n'ihe gbasara Igbo, m menye gi ihere n'ihu...iti grin

You see...
I bu efulefu!
You weren't using your head while reading my initial post.
I said that Ibo is the "formal" recognition of the tribe.
While Igbo is the "language" recognition of the tribe

Ndi amala si na dibia adighi agbara dibia ibe ya afa.
O bu ihe nwute na ibughi dibia, mana i na-acho igbara mu (bu dibia) afa.
N'eziokwu I nwere F9 n'asusu bekee.
By formal, I was referring to the English recognition of the tribe as a function of general academic requirement.
And accordingly, Igbo is normally used when referring to the language.
I doubt you'll understand this explanation maka na mmiri aki juru n'isi gi.

By the way, N'Isiokwu Asusu Igbo Elementri 5; A si na "Igbo bu asusu ndi Igbo"

Akpoputa ndi nwere A1 n'asusu Igbo, I soro puta cheesy Onye ohi!!!
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayomideayo:
Are you sure you want her to go because of prayer or you want to bath with black soap undecided undecided
grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I don't like anybody listening my prayers not even my family members. I have not been praying since she came and the first time this year I miss church service.
praying and fornicating... Who are you deceiving? Pray quietly if you must. For now, you are married till lock down is over. How do you want her to get a car to take her home? Bruh you married.... Federal government will send you reception money soon. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Ojukwubucket(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bluezy13:

You see...
I bu efulefu!
You weren't using your head while reading my initial post.
I said that [b]Ibo is the "formal" recognition of the tribe.
While Igbo is the "language" recognition of the tribe
Ndi amala si na dibia adighi agbara dibia ibe ya afa.
O bu ihe nwute na ibughi dibia, mana i na-acho igbara mu (bu dibia) afa.
N'eziokwu I nwere F9 n'asusu bekee.
By formal, I was referring to the English recognition of the tribe as a function of general academic requirement.
And accordingly, Igbo is normally used when referring to the language.
I doubt you'll understand this explanation maka na mmiri aki juru n'isi gi.

By the way, N'Isiokwu Asusu Igbo Elementri 5; A si na [b]"Igbo bu asusu ndi Igbo"

Akpoputa ndi nwere A1 n'asusu Igbo, I soro puta cheesy Onye ohi!!!

Lol....Lekwe nu nga onye m ka mma na-ako m onu..hahahaha...iti....u r d one confusing ursef...when u say formal, u mean official. That I know...But the bone of contention is not the word official...
It is u saying that Ibo is for Tribe and Igbo is for Language according to ur slave masters which u have shamelessly accepted and adopted.. From ur statement, it can be deduced that because the English refer to u as Ibo, it is official and accepted by only "u" and u r now shamelessly using it instead of u correcting it.
U r wallowing in ignorance...better still stupidity.. If foreigners address u as Ibo, r u not in d position to correct them...but u have accepted in good faith and even have the audacity to use it ursef...otu onye si deme onwe ya, ka esi ewe ya..
Bottom line... What matters is who u see ursef as and not what others see u as...
A bu m onye Igbo...a bughi m onye "Ibo"
Onye obodo ozo kpo m "Ibo", m ga atuziri ya na o bughi " Ibo" kama na o bu Igbo...( ma o bu asusu o, ma o bu ndi o...Igbo bu Igbo)
You have been schooled.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by melinga(m): 2:01am On Apr 15, 2020
Prayer warrior. Is ur punishment from God. Am sure after dis lockdown u will loose everything both ur house. Idiot
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by B1g1: 4:44am On Apr 15, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Fool.
I use to be in your shoes back then in 2017
I housed,feed,bleeped some asses
Months later.i went broke
Dey dey dey write my house has a/c. Dis dat
Small boy talk
Wen she carry belle
U go use dat same hand sell dat dirty 1hp a/c
Sell tv join.
Oops no forget
Landlord go soon come
Money no dey
U dey dia dey spread .dey do big man give one yeye undergraduate, dey feed am.
God punish all u useless girls dem
. If to say u soapy all along.
U 4neva dey ok by now.
Hahahahahaha
I cant wa8 till u get kicked out and come flooding nairaland with your account number.help me.pls donate story shiiit
Hahahahahaha
Fool

hahaha.. I don't know why I like this comment. Too real abeg.. You re the true friend
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by B1g1: 5:37am On Apr 15, 2020
foleskay:
Nigerians and their hypocrisy. Many of those blasting the op would hv love to be in his shoes now, having free punna in a conducive atmosphere. Especially those soapy gangs!

Guy, too much of everything is bad. I have one in my place the same as the OP and badly need my space. I 've been giving her signs, but she just doesn't get it. really need to plan my time

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 15, 2020
@heffem sense will not kill you lol grin
heffem:
go get a medical blood test result (maybe from any coded place) and fill your HIV status as +ve....drop it carelessly under your decoder where she could see it....the rest is history
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Triplerg: 8:59am On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=Eulalia post=88435962]

Yeah I know "you" should take a plural verb but there are a few exceptions when faced with more than one pronoun or noun in a sentence. So, here my verb agrees with the first pronoun "it" hence the use of a singular verb.

At some point when it gets confusing, I use what sounds right. tongue

Check/google that statement and see it being used severally there.
No man is an island though.

As for not liking the way I corrected the guy, its was his fault. He called me out first that I should go back to school. That was why I did that.

Thanks anyways. In that sentence, the "you" is the subject and not "it". Whenever "it is" is used to start a sentence, it's usually followed by a noun or pronoun which becomes the subject of the sentence. A verb only agrees with the subject and not any noun or pronoun in a sentence. Whenever you are confused, just look at the subject of the sentence whether it is plural or singular and match it with the appropriate verb. I have been following your comments on this thread and deserve my commendation. Keep it up
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by foleskay(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2020
B1g1:

Guy, too much of everything is bad. I have one in my place the same as the OP and badly need my space. I 've been giving her signs, but she just doesn't get it. really need to plan my time

Lol. You dey enjoy the punna now. Endure her abeg. She sha dey cook for you.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by joelag: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2020
Me: yesterday night, I told her that I need to fix some things from today Wednesday.

Babe: woke up this morning vomiting in the rest room.

Me: I want you to go home, atleast to be around family members as your health is very important.

Babe: No response yet.

Copied
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=Triplerg post=88460727][/quote]

Sure. Verb clearly agrees with the subject of a sentence but like I said, there are a few exceptions where it may not always agree with the subject due to the presence of other nouns/pronouns,(nouns and pronouns are usually the subject of a sentence) which could make it a bit confusing to the writer. Not like I'm the one confused here, cos normally I would go for " you".
Im not also trying to be argumentative here. Just stating what I studied.

I would appreciate it more if we could thrash out a few things in the supra segmental aspect of the English language; as that is my major.

On the side: please, I'm not an English expert o. So don't start coming at me now from every angle. grin tongue.

English nor be my papa language. grin

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 15, 2020
Ayomideayo:

Hmmm...i suggest u start giving her attitude, maybe u start nagging so that she can leave...cos ladies no dey leave easily oo..especially if ur apartment is convenient and there is light grin grin grin

You're right. Ladies don't leave easily. It took me three weeks to make one leave. She's been with me since January and didn't want to leave. I wanted to be all alone during the lockdown so I renewed pressure on her to leave that Monday before the lockdown became effective but this girl refused.

I became furious and was giving her intense attitude throughout the first week of the lockdown. All my threats to throw her out did not work. In fact, she dared me at some point. I had to try diplomacy and we later reached an agreement that she would only leave if I give her 50k.

It was a painful feeling having to be extorted such a huge amount of money but the alternative was her continued stay. She left after the first week of lockdown and I have been a happy man since then.

Never again will I allow a lady spend even a day in my house. Come and do your thing and go.

Now I realize that I love my privacy much more than I will ever love any pussy.

My respect to married men. How do you guys put up with this people?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Triplerg: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2020
Eulalia:

Sure. Verb clearly agrees with the subject of a sentence but like I said, there are a few exceptions where it may not always agree with the subject due to the presence of other nouns/pronouns,(nouns and pronouns are usually the subject of a sentence) which could make it a bit confusing to the writer. Not like I'm the one confused here, cos normally I would go for " you".
Im not also trying to be argumentative here. Just stating what I studied.

I would appreciate it more if we could thrash out a few things in the supra segmental aspect of the English language; as that is my major.

On the side: please, I'm not an English expert o. So don't start coming at me now from every angle. grin tongue.

English nor be my papa language. grin

Thank you.
You are right, you sabi English pass me ooh. Have good day
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by owprint: 9:57am On Apr 15, 2020
Ladylite:

Hypocrite, you have smashed her finish then you are now bored.

It doesn't matter, she still need to go.
No be their 2 smash themselves??

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 15, 2020
Triplerg:
You are right, you sabi English pass me ooh. Have good day

Come on now! Stop being sarcastic. grin. I know your type and would like to be acquainted with such brains.
Please don't run away from a learner. Biko. grin

Nice to meet you.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Triplerg: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Eulalia:

Come on now! Stop being sarcastic. grin. I know your type and would like to be acquainted with such brains.
Please don't run away from a learner. Biko. grin

Nice to meet you.
I'm serious, no sarcasm intended as I didn't study English in the university. However, I like people with sound minds both morally and academically. So please don't go about picking faults In my comments. �
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Ayomideayo(f): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2020
scaramucci:

You're right. Ladies don't leave easily. It took me three weeks to make one leave. She's been with me since January and didn't want to leave. I wanted to be all alone during the lockdown so I renewed pressure on her to leave that Monday before the lockdown became effective but this girl refused.

I became furious and was giving her intense attitude throughout the first week of the lockdown. All my threats to throw her out did not work. In fact, she dared me at some point. I had to try diplomacy and we later reached an agreement that she would only leave if I give her 50k.

It was a painful to be extorted such a huge amount of money but the alternative was her continued stay. She left after the first week of lockdown and I have been a happy man since then.

Never again will I allow a lady spend even a day in my house. Come and do your thing and go.

Now I realize that I love my privacy much more than I will ever love any pussy.

My respect to married men. How do you guys put up with this people?

grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Cityguy: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2020
Very funny and sad.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2020
Bluezy13:

An Ibo adage says that a good visitor is one who knows when to leave.
It is called "maturity".
Look that up and get it into your head...
That's if your head is not filled with trash already .

Lol Jacob Thankgod
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2020
Triplerg:
I'm serious, no sarcasm intended as I didn't study English in the university. However, I like people with sound minds both morally and academically. So please don't go about picking faults In my comments. �

Lol...
I'll never point out any errors in your grammar. Trust me. wink I'm not that good as well.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Bluezy13(m): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2020
Cakephp:

Lol Jacob Thankgod

Please tell me more...
How come ??
I don't have a picture na cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by unmask: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Eulalia:

I think the university these days is one of the contributing factor of moral decadence in our society. Most girls become something else once they enter the.university and its not suppose to be! Like seriously, the rate at which they become rotten nowadays, if I'm a man, I'll have a hard time getting married. I'm sorry to say this but that is the fact. Even the Guys are not left out. Getting a decent man for marriage these days has become a herculean task because all they talk, think and reason is only sex, sex,sex. And that is why marriages hardly last again cos everyone has lost sight of the original purpose of marriage and are now chasing the wrong things.

It is well.
Life isn't about marriage....in reality it should be one of the least important things in life
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Kinson1886: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bear with her .., she is ur gf
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by TOPMAN4LIFE: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
If you claim you like to pray bcoz of spiritual problems and you allowed a lady whom you did not marry to stay with you , your problem is just right beside you.
If it is God thru Jesus Christ you are praying to, you are already working against ur prayer, you are the enemy of yourself.
When Satan wants to fight you, he will not come by himself but will allow you to commit sin.
As unmarried man, by allowing a lady to stay in your house sleeping together like husband and wife, you are already giving Satan loopholes in your life , repent.
You need to tell her to go and if you can't tell her plainly, begin to starve yourself of food.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.