Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already (86545 Views)

Help! I Am Afraid Of What May Happen To Me When This Lockdown Is Finally Over / This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman / See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I'm a guy that likes my privacy reasons of my quality time to think and pray for hours. Because I face a lot of spiritual challenges. And my midnight prayers have been helping me. Most especially when I had a nightmare or anytime I woke up.

I will seal up my windows and doors while my AC is blasting high. And even when I raise up my voice it doesn't come out.

The government just extended the lockdown which is tiring. She came to my house and doesn't want to leave. I have so many debts on my head now and my yearly house rent is expiring soon. This is the period I need to be alone in prayers. The little I have now I am using it to take care of her which I would have uses for myself to prolong the suffering during this lockdown. Branch and carbon are sending me SMS to pay my loans.

My apartment is so cussing, chilling and so comfortable more than her house by far. Maybe reason she doesn't want to go. She will be disturbing me and dragging remot control with me. When I am watching TV she will just change it to nollywood drama.

I do want her to be coming and going. Not just to come and stay like she is doing now. I'm not use to this type of life unlike some of my friends.

Outside of all this, I do not see future with her just normal control things..

I have not been able to leave the house or do other personal private stuff.

I need her to go maybe coming on some weekends or when invited.

Op there is nothing wrong with wanting your own privacy... Nigerian we have this mentality that once you sleep wit a lady then that equates to marriage and all that nonsense... You both had sex, you both enjoyed it, you owe her nothing, I repeat YOU OWE HER NOTHING. I really don’t understand why people find it difficult to express their feelings, baba tell her straight up, this shit is moving way too fast for you.. let you meet her half way. Sense fall on you

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I'm a guy that likes my privacy reasons of my quality time to think and pray for hours. Because I face a lot of spiritual challenges. And my midnight prayers have been helping me. Most especially when I had a nightmare or anytime I woke up.

I will seal up my windows and doors while my AC is blasting high. And even when I raise up my voice it doesn't come out.

The government just extended the lockdown which is tiring. She came to my house and doesn't want to leave. I have so many debts on my head now and my yearly house rent is expiring soon. This is the period I need to be alone in prayers. The little I have now I am using it to take care of her which I would have uses for myself to prolong the suffering during this lockdown. Branch and carbon are sending me SMS to pay my loans.

My apartment is so cussing, chilling and so comfortable more than her house by far. Maybe reason she doesn't want to go. She will be disturbing me and dragging remot control with me. When I am watching TV she will just change it to nollywood drama.

I do want her to be coming and going. Not just to come and stay like she is doing now. I'm not use to this type of life unlike some of my friends.

Seems you like mocking God.

What do you mean by prayers in this context..

Play with other things but don't play with God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by survdonaldossai: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2020
After enjoying unku wants her to go!!����� Let me tag her to this post first.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Naustine(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2020
how me wey no get single control go come dey advice u Kwanu? u sound older than I so na u suppose dey advice me ���

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Glink2018(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
so we should come and help you send her away ba...are we a joke to you

He asked for advice. Is either you advice him or you scroll down or ignore his thread

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Haryourmieykhun(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Who u tell when u dey invite her rubbish

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Joevics(m): 10:53am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I don't like anybody listening my prayers not even my family members. I have not been praying since she came and the first time this year I miss church service.
Communication is key in every relationship. If you can't tell her all what you wrote here, then you are a weakling oga.

It's your house. Sit her down, and explain to here that you need to be alone.

The gobe go be when she says she wants to join you in prayer cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by jfkenny(m): 10:53am On Apr 14, 2020
As in ehhh. How can one be in sin and still be praying to God..
Ladylite:

He should not mention prayer... He allowed it. It is fooooolish to complain about what you initially permitted.

Get that into ya head

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by idonhammer: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2020
grin grin grin

Hoodbilonia:
Fool.
I use to be in your shoes back then in 2017
I housed,feed,bleeped some asses
Months later.i went broke
Dey dey dey write my house has a/c. Dis dat
Small boy talk
Wen she carry belle
U go use dat same hand sell dat dirty 1hp a/c
Sell tv join.
Oops no forget
Landlord go soon come
Money no dey
U dey dia dey spread .dey do big man give one yeye undergraduate, dey feed am.
God punish all u useless girls dem
. If to say u soapy all along.
U 4neva dey ok by now.
Hahahahahaha
I cant wa8 till u get kicked out and come flooding nairaland with your account number.help me.pls donate story shiiit
Hahahahahaha
Fool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Unrated900(m): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

Hypocrite, you have smashed her finish then you are now bored.

Don’t mind the idiot
Did he asked us whether she should come or not
Now he is asking what to do
Lazy boy
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Aboguede(m): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Hahahahha for dis covik one nine birus plus buhari regime

Hmmm I laugh in Latin grin

Oga, wake up in the morning walk up to her and give her 5k

Tell her baby oh am sorry you have to go today.

I will go to see my mum and don't know when I will be back

Call you later

Then tell her to start packing and don't talk 2 much

Shalam if u bon after giving her the 5k and wait for to pack trust me 5 minutes she will jokingly pack

Don't worry she will can next time

Women are like children and just have to treat them like that shocked

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Amateur

For the fact you have AC and live alone doesn't mean you're old enough to have a g.f

The innocent girl will even be calling you MY MAN

You a quarter man

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by megareal: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Can't you just tell her to leave? What is the biggie in asking her to go back to her place that you need to be alone for sometime? There is no need displeasing yourself to please another. You will only feel bitter towards her.

And by the way, what type of prayer do you pray while having a live in girlfriend and fornicating on the regular? You will continue to have massive spiritual challenges because the devil has legal right over you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by deltateam: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:

Maybe you two should continue the prayer together.
Who knows if her own prayer will be answered first and she gets pregnant.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by akpunda86: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2020
1x2x3:
Mumu start exhibiting signs of Covid-19 and you will see her leave.

Una go kill person ohhhh

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by mrofficial240(m): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2020
After you Don fvckk person daughter for good two weeks
Now you are tired

Ur papa!!!!

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Tolexandre: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2020
She's part of your spiritual problems
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Glink2018(m): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2020
jawalis:
What kind of men is this generation breeding. Fools and weaklers? you are here seeking public opinion on how to send a b!tch away in your own house. Is that funny?
Fiustly; did you seeked advice when she came in and everything was rosy? When you guys was having fun and everything seems to be good. Did you asked for public opinion?
Secondly: what exactly is your relationship with her. Cos your message is not detailed.
And lastly: you need to man up and start taking responsibilities for your actions. If you had not allowed her in the first place. She wouldn’t have been comfortable to the extent of staying for days till you are exhausted. My advise is to sit her ass down and air it to her. There’s no point in putting a pretentious act just to pass your message. Be straight and blunt enough while telling her. So she knows you aren’t whatever she’s taking you for. (Mumu). She just wanna pass the lockdown expenses on you. So do not be a victim. !

Someone must mumu for someone else. I'm sure you are mumuing for your wife.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by MonsieurCoq: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2020
donbachi:
Tell a female friend to visit u and start forming wife frm village.
grin grin mad o, which kine nollywood settings be this.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Unrated900(m): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2020
mmadu4:

you this foolish whoore , did you also see where he said that he used his money to take care of her? what is the girl offering him apart from her smelling pusssy .now she wants to act like they are married. this is why i hate Nigerian girls dey behave like villagers . . OP i will advice you to tell her to go home and give you some time to pray and focus on somethings . this girls are worthless. if not you will end up spending all your money on her. thunder will fire any GIRL that quote me on here. clingy modafuckers

lol you Dey para ooooo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by jameshow: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I have caught her like two time masturbating. I just pretend I don't know. Probably there is more I didn't see.

you are having pre marital sex and you are talking about prayer, the spiritual battle that will face you is just rehearsing at your family house. You had better get married if you can't control your urge

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Raypower99: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

Hahaha Abeg make una no kill me with laugh preserved to laugh in Xmas grin
Ladylite:

Hahaha Abeg make una no kill me with laugh preserved to laugh in Xmas
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by mofeoluwadassah: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Glink2018:

He asked for advice. Is either you advice him or you scroll down or ignore his thread
advice for more knacking abi
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by stormborn28(m): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Eberechi24:
Making plans for the next available pusssy. As dem don announced another two weeks lock down, bobo dey make plans for new pussy for next two weeks.

New week, new soup.

Prayer ni prayer ko
hmmmmm
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2020
You never see anything
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by RZArecta(m): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
[s]I'm a guy that likes my privacy reasons of my quality time to think and pray for hours. Because I face a lot of spiritual challenges. And my midnight prayers have been helping me. Most especially when I had a nightmare or anytime I woke up.

I need her to go maybe coming on some weekends or when invited[/s].
you're talking in the nonsense sir, why use prayer as an excuse ? If you want her to go back to her place just tell her straight up cool

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by loswhite(m): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I don't like anybody listening my prayers not even my family members. I have not been praying since she came and the first time this year I miss church service.
How do you pray and fornicate at the same time? A Christian that is just using another girl without plans of future for her...lol is that one Christian? Omo your prayers no dey pass ceiling...just go sleep

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2020
One thing that caught my attention is someone wants to pray because there's debt on his head and his rent is expiring. Really?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by deltateam: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Bluezy13:

So smashing her and getting bored should cost him his privacy ??

How do women reason??

Why add prayer to the mix? Isnt he all taking even us for a ride?

That's an insult, you know?
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Eberechiru: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2020
First of am not God but i doubt if he’ll answer you from what i understand you need your privacy to pray to God because your landlord would soon chase you ... thats after you’ve fornicated half of the lockdown and suddenly you need his help to pay your rent..... you definitely don’t know God that much and if you really want his intervention ask for forgiveness and send the girl out. Your landlord might end up chasing you out of your AC room and maybe you’ll get to appreciate life and love God more... because your proud and need to learn a few things

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by baiaon(m): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Odogu9195:

Op there is nothing wrong with wanting your own privacy... Nigerian we have this mentality that once you sleep wit a lady then that equates to marriage and all that nonsense... You both had sex, you both enjoyed it, you owe her nothing, I repeat YOU OWE HER NOTHING. I really don’t understand why people find it difficult to express their feelings, baba tell her straight up, this shit is moving way too fast for you.. let you meet her half way. Sense fall on you
I don't understand that mentality either
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Ekebitozi: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2020
The only way she can leave that house is the presence of another woman acting like your wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.