Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already (86462 Views)

Help! I Am Afraid Of What May Happen To Me When This Lockdown Is Finally Over / This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman / See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Temmiiope: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2020
Ayomideayo:
Are you sure you want her to go because of prayer or you want to bath with black soap undecided undecided

from another angle

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by leosahm(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2020
it sounded as if it's a reasonable person that's talking, i didn't knw it's a prostitute...... U dy pray after u f**k.....nw wa pussy don reach ur no u don tire......idad.......if e pain u, cum beat me 4 calabar.......

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by leosahm(m): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

He should not mention prayer... He allowed it. It is fooooolish to complain about what you initially permitted.

Get that into ya head

dnt mind him.... I think this guy has brain in his head.... How will he playing with GOD, by mentioning PRAYER.... ..... I learnt yoruba people dont have sense..... I told him if e pain am, make him cum beat me 4 my huz....
i dy stay #2 asim ikang street, big qua town, calabar.......

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Iceyjayz: 10:37am On Apr 14, 2020
Lalastic is here, front page is sure.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I'm a guy that likes my privacy reasons of my quality time to think and pray for hours. Because I face a lot of spiritual challenges. And my midnight prayers have been helping me. Most especially when I had a nightmare or anytime I woke up.

I will seal up my windows and doors while my AC is blasting high. And even when I raise up my voice it doesn't come out.

The government just extended the lockdown which is tiring. She came to my house and doesn't want to leave. I have so many debts on my head now and my yearly house rent is expiring soon. This is the period I need to be alone in prayers. The little I have now I am using it to take care of her which I would have uses for myself to prolong the suffering during this lockdown. Branch and carbon are sending me SMS to pay my loans.

My apartment is so cussing, chilling and so comfortable more than her house by far. Maybe reason she doesn't want to go. She will be disturbing me and dragging remot control with me. When I am watching TV she will just change it to nollywood drama.

I do want her to be coming and going. Not just to come and stay like she is doing now. I'm not use to this type of life unlike some of my friends.

Outside of all this, I do not see future with her just normal control things..

I have not been able to leave the house or do other personal private stuff.

I need her to go maybe coming on some weekends or when invited.

Have you discussed with Carbon about delaying your loan repayment.

Carbon sent an email which appears to imply that they would be delaying repayments for some customers. Don't know if it is for all customers.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by 1stola: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I'm a guy that likes my privacy reasons of my quality time to think and pray for hours. Because I face a lot of spiritual challenges. And my midnight prayers have been helping me. Most especially when I had a nightmare or anytime I woke up.

I will seal up my windows and doors while my AC is blasting high. And even when I raise up my voice it doesn't come out.

The government just extended the lockdown which is tiring. She came to my house and doesn't want to leave. I have so many debts on my head now and my yearly house rent is expiring soon. This is the period I need to be alone in prayers. The little I have now I am using it to take care of her which I would have uses for myself to prolong the suffering during this lockdown. Branch and carbon are sending me SMS to pay my loans.

My apartment is so cussing, chilling and so comfortable more than her house by far. Maybe reason she doesn't want to go. She will be disturbing me and dragging remot control with me. When I am watching TV she will just change it to nollywood drama.

I do want her to be coming and going. Not just to come and stay like she is doing now. I'm not use to this type of life unlike some of my friends.

U dey clase grin

After u don fûck tire.

She must stay by force

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by sisisioge: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Yes, many interlude relationships will go with corona after this whole fiasco grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by africandollar: 10:47am On Apr 14, 2020
Kai! See hypocrisy of the highest order. God you too patient o! See your son dey take style dey knack kpekus on top the same bed wey e dey kneel dey pray to you biko? grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Samirana360(m): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:

I'm very sure u didn't read what u typed here....
u pray, u f,ck, see ur life
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by shogsman(m): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2020
Inbox me her number and I'll tell her for you
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by smasher1(m): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:

Marry her
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:

Forget all this long talk. You don tier to fvck, simple.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by cococandy(f): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:

@bold, if you tell her this, she will stop coming.

Most of you want to eat your cake and have it.
You want her coming and going and performing wifely duties while you know deep down that you have no intentions of having a future with her. You’re afraid if you tell her the truth, she won’t be readily available to you anymore.
So you’d rather string her along.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Help2020: 10:47am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:

You want to pray when you're fornicating with her?don't you think that can hinder your prayers?My brother if you really want God to answer your prayers first thing is to make some adjustment just like giving up the sex stuff.As for how to sack her,I really don't know about that.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

Hypocrite, you have smashed her finish then you are now bored.

A typical woman thinking and response

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by 1stola: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2020
jawalis:
What kind of men is this generation breeding. Fools and weaklers? you are here seeking public opinion on how to send a b!tch away in your own house. Is that funny?
Fiustly; did you seeked advice when she came in and everything was rosy? When you guys was having fun and everything seems to be good. Did you asked for public opinion?
Secondly: what exactly is your relationship with her. Cos your message is not detailed.
And lastly: you need to man up and start taking responsibilities for your actions. If you had not allowed her in the first place. She wouldn’t have been comfortable to the extent of staying for days till you are exhausted. My advise is to sit her ass down and air it to her. There’s no point in putting a pretentious act just to pass your message. Be straight and blunt enough while telling her. So she knows you aren’t whatever she’s taking you for. (Mumu). She just wanna pass the lockdown expenses on you. So do not be a victim. !
Don't mind the fool.
He's definitely his fuckmate
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by weyreypey: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:

Pictures of the person
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by RexTramadol1: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Send her to me
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Kellie069(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Bring this nonsense story up here is an insult to us. Like WTF is our business with whatsoever person that's in your house and who cares if you have an air conditioner You pray a lot at night because of spiritual challenges and you de camp girl for house for weeks. De let ur village people de place with your life

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by millhouse: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

Hypocrite, you have smashed her finish then you are now bored.
him that has been feeding her too nko ... who be the hypocrite here

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by bluefilm: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:

Why the _fuck is it so hard for you to tell it to her in the same way and manner you just did it on nairaland?

Pussy_arse niggaz everywhere!!!

Nonsense. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Just see your self..you dey manage, you get loans to repay plus spiritual prayers you engage in, yet you carry woman put for us......after you don f***k tire, you come feel tired and come they ask us here if you go tell her to go....if I be the girl, i no go anywhere. .shebi n.a. lockdown, see yansh lock inside.yeye boy!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Hoodbilonia: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Fool.
I use to be in your shoes back then in 2017
I housed,feed,bleeped some asses
Months later.i went broke
Dey dey dey write my house has a/c. Dis dat
Small boy talk
Wen she carry belle
U go use dat same hand sell dat dirty 1hp a/c
Sell tv join.
Oops no forget
Landlord go soon come
Money no dey
U dey dia dey spread .dey do big man give one yeye undergraduate, dey feed am.
God punish all u useless girls dem
. If to say u soapy all along.
U 4neva dey ok by now.
Hahahahahaha
I cant wa8 till u get kicked out and come flooding nairaland with your account number.help me.pls donate story shiiit
Hahahahahaha
Fool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by idonhammer: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Disconnect your light and tell her that you have run out of cash that she should borrow you some money.

MadeBoy:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Dankey(m): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2020
As your name implies...You re really Made
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by oldman112(m): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2020
jawalis:
What kind of men is this generation breeding. Fools and weaklers? you are here seeking public opinion on how to send a b!tch away in your own house. Is that funny?
Fiustly; did you seeked advice when she came in and everything was rosy? When you guys was having fun and everything seems to be good. Did you asked for public opinion?
Secondly: what exactly is your relationship with her. Cos your message is not detailed.
And lastly: you need to man up and start taking responsibilities for your actions. If you had not allowed her in the first place. She wouldn’t have been comfortable to the extent of staying for days till you are exhausted. My advise is to sit her ass down and air it to her. There’s no point in putting a pretentious act just to pass your message. Be straight and blunt enough while telling her. So she knows you aren’t whatever she’s taking you for. (Mumu). She just wanna pass the lockdown expenses on you. So do not be a victim. !
Our friend is already a victim, I nealy did that mistake ooo, but she refused
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Kpekus don't tire you

You dey form activities with God say she no dey let you get quality time with God..

God you are really merciful I swear

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by 9jaRealist: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:

Since you are forming Christianity...
Here is an apt one from Proverbs 1:31:

“YOU MADE YOUR BED, NOW LIE IN IT!”
>

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by GeneralPula: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Eberechi24:
Making plans for the next available pusssy. As dem don announced another two weeks lock down, bobo dey make plans for new pussy for next two weeks.

New week, new soup.

Prayer ni prayer ko
Lol. Nothing wrong is changing ones diet routine nah
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Taiwo20(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2020
About branch and carbon. No be only you. Pay when you get am.

You can just explain to am.
If you have no plans for someone, (male/female) please let them know quick enough and stop leading them on.
The thing is who knows she also might just want the dick

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.