Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (103369 Views)

Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by handiriwamadi(m): 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
The person that posted this pictures must be under the influence of acholic drink. This is not the true picture of my pH please.ok to be sure that you really know the place what are the names of those places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by callmeRichie(m): 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=Adaogwashi1 post=88441324]Hope you're enjoying yourself over there, please don't go after secondary school girls but go after polytechnic students grin cheesy and impact good things in your people.

it's not a bad place afterall, lol, I sent you a mail... can you reply??
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
My aunt cooking for the first time in one month. Thanks to lockdown
what da f....k! humans live in this dump? shocked

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by stagger: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is Pitakwa!
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
We are all at home. All the family members.
whaaaat?!! shocked people live in this shithole?

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Okuda(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
trevorhorace:
Port Harcourt not try o. See brown roofs everywhere.

My people, my savings for last 14days for lockdown has been exhausted. Right now I'm looking up to God for my next meal. Any support. Anything will be very appreciated. Very hard typing this but gat no choice. 0119326 195 GTB
Thanks a lot.

are you a buhari supporter?
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
PH is a beautiful well planned city with paved streets

Where is the beauty here? Mstchw. Continue hyping it simply because you live there

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by naxclimpsey(m): 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is really disheartening, see the oil-rich state or better city with brown roofs and slums.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by sosospence(m): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
Mockery.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by michael316: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oga where is the beauty. These are the symptoms of poverty in view.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
Maybe the word beautiful has suddenlly changed to a different meaning. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by ceejay80s(m): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cosbyrich:

Are you sure you are bukola? The account number did not tally with the name.
Run for fraud
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ouchbabe:
Wonderful Nairalanders, I know it's tough right now for everyone but some people are in better financial condition than others.
Pls I just put to bed and it's so difficult to be breast feeding my new baby while hungry. I wouldn't be doing this if I'm not in great need.
Kindly assist me
0029625775 GTB
Thanks in anticipation

Picture of you and the new born baby or...we don't believe your story

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Melezenawii: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
op ,what is your mission
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
Residents used the opportunity to clean their homes and surroundings
I would rather drink monkey urine that live in this dump.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by emro123(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
Parents used the opportunity provided by lockdown to bring out their mattresses out in the sun.

And u assisted them in bringing it out I can see you are jobless... Ewu Gambia...

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by kunletexs: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
SalafRider:
Eh there's free movement within the state. You guys are enjoying oo cuz as I de type police mount their trucks for my junction for Abuja here as you de commot dem show you koboko, na you go reserve back with your legedise Benz jeje.

I thought you said you be one man mopol? That time wey you slap that hefty guy, people hail you. Do same for the solider na! Ore na pulling your legs.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Bizibi(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Failure44:

Oga come to warri even common ughelli is not as undeveloped as this shit hole talk less of asaba.
We're living in heaven compared to this poverty stricken oil state grin
hmmmm
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by paix(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
Port Harcourt is a disgrace to oil cities around the world. Houston, New Orleans, Abu Dhabi, Manama, Jeddah and all other oil cities will be ashamed that Port Harcourt is mentioned alongside them.
Don't blame the residents, blame their leaders.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by SalafRider(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lies. I passed all their check points, no one harrased me

Last week I was heading to Sawka it was very tough from Lugbe here. They wouldn't harass but of course you know what it is, some were even collecting bribe. I got my ID though so it was cool. I haven't been out for couple of days now ma'am but last time I did it was serious...
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by trevorhorace(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Okuda:

are you a buhari supporter?

Have never been cheesy
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by HopeAtHand: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
monfizzy:
This PH is really a ghetto. This further confirmed a post made here last week about PH where everywhere looked like a cesspit.

No need to stress yourself, the same person made this thread. Chino is his initial moniker on NL.

Port Harcourt is the foremost oil and gas city in Nigeria with a plethora of oil and gas companies with their workers fully residing in the state. Ask yourself if they reside in places as this.

This is Diobu, a notorious slum in PH. If this is what PH represents to him, it says alot about his overall standards in life. Na him go still tire.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Okuda(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
trevorhorace:

Have never been cheesy

are you a tribal bigot?
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by jurjes(f): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:

You went to Diobu to take Pictures and term it a representation of P.H..

Be fair, take balanced pictures of different areas for everyone to see
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by joepepsy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oil producing state, the allocations does not reflect at all.
Beremi:
A view of our street shows that people are obeying government order
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Bizibi(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
handiriwamadi:
The person that posted this pictures must be under the influence of acholic drink. This is not the true picture of my pH please.ok to be sure that you really know the place what are the names of those places.
she is from p.h.....some of us knew her on this forum as a hardcore buharist in the politics section before 2016.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Failure44:

Oga come to warri even common ughelli is not as undeveloped as this shit hole talk less of asaba.
We're living in heaven compared to this poverty stricken oil state grin

Don't let the foolish op deceive you.

Everywhere in Nigeria have it own slum.

I would have loved to know the foolish moderator who moved this to front page
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by SalafRider(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
SpatialKing:

It depends on where you are staying in Abuja... I drove from Graki to Dai Dai and back to Garki today. As long as you have a valid ID card.

I haven't been out today sir, last week I went out it was that tough. I am at the junction now and the road is free actually
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
Parents used the opportunity provided by lockdown to bring out their mattresses out in the sun.
bring mattresses out in the sun? i have never heard of such till now. undecided sad Do the mattresses smell or what? they should throw them away instead.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by inereunwa1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
ewo na city be this?? e be like CAMP !! after na go dey yab Edo state wey I come from!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by SalafRider(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
kunletexs:

I thought you said you be one man mopol? That time wey you slap that hefty guy, people hail you. Do same for the solider na! Ore na pulling your legs.

Not me sir, you're mistaken me for someone else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures / How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.