Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (103363 Views)

Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Lovexme(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
DSTV is trying this period, what would we have done without them

How is DSTV trying? Are we watching for free?

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Buhari1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
The ratatatat boys never surface yet. Everybody will soon be running for cover.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by blozzynonny(f): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
PH is a beautiful well planned city with paved streets

I smell sarcasm here ooo

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
The op is just trying to mock ph simple

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Hassan88(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Na Port be dis?

Looks like Old Oyo City

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Ofemmanu1: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
Port Harcourt is a disgrace to oil cities around the world. Houston, New Orleans, Abu Dhabi, Manama, Jeddah and all other oil cities will be ashamed that Port Harcourt is mentioned alongside them.
Thank goodness it's not Ibadan.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by xreal: 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Now you have made our Ibadan people to realise that they got a master in the brown roof gang.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by shogsman(m): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
I take it that this is an attempt by the OP to ridicule the city.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by ceejay80s(m): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=Beremi post=88427006][/quote]

Op pls stop embarrassing ur self, I am from anambra but all I see here is trash, sincerely, as Mushin bad reach for Lagos still fine pass all these places

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Bria234: 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
If to say na Dem APC dey rule PH ...Dem go dey enjoy like this. It is good to have a leader . Not a boy to a godfather. That wat Lagos is.. Sanwo olu is a total failure

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by godwon01(m): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
With all their oil revenue, Port Harcourt still looks like an average city with plenty of ghettos around. The first picture tells a lot about how the oil wealth in Rivers State is being stolen by few individuals. Come to Owerri and see wonders. You would think that should be Port Harcourt.
Na waoh my brother .A lot of brown roof like South West. Look like Molete in Ibadan. Shame on Amechi and Wikke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:

Coronized brain.. What is beautiful about Shanti estate?

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Okuda(m): 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
this is the real brown roof republic. I wont be shocked this OP is a Buhari supporter but living in squalor

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Helen56: 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
no light in Port Harcourt
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by BadBradley: 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
With all their oil revenue, Port Harcourt still looks like an average city with plenty of ghettos around. The first picture tells a lot about how the oil wealth in Rivers State is being stolen by few individuals. Come to Owerri and see wonders. You would think that should be Port Harcourt.
that's the slum part of the city. Every mega city has its slum and trust me Owerri is no where near Port Harcourt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Adaogwashi1(f): 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=callmeRichie post=88441130][/quote]Hope you're enjoying yourself over there, please don't go after secondary school girls but go after polytechnic students grin cheesy and impact good things in your people.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Mistaicey2288: 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
Parents used the opportunity provided by lockdown to bring out their mattresses out in the sun.

Bedbugs infested mattresses.. Jeez!

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Teeceepat(f): 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
Abeg make i hear word even in owerri they are places that look worst than this.
Mtchewwwwww.

Have u gone to other places in ph?
Mtchewwwww
Stop showing yourself

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Zombiekiller010: 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Same pictures with different angles
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Najyin(m): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:

Don't say nonsense again. Osogbo looks more beautiful than this.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by manuelreports: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:

Please who is Chino? I am confused about what you are saying here. Please leave me alone. I am a lady not a boy. Please
Keep pretending
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by platido(m): 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cholls:
my brother may God help you. All I see is hopelessness in the pictures.

And dirty environment

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by miketayo(m): 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Op na u sabi your mission oo.
This is my PH

Looking like ebute in ikorodu Lagos cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Pacesetter123(m): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
MrSly:
OP why did you snap only the ugly part of PH. Nawaoo. Show some luv na. PH is better than what you showed us.
Leave de babe alone.She is being original.Dats de area of pH dat she resides.She is capturing them de way dey are.Orrr do u av wanted her to leave her area n be searching for beautiful estates to snap? Almost every developed city has its own ghettos.

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Annie939(f): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
is this really PH? hmmmmmmmm i stay in PH but all i see here is one can villa in the North
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Juniorangel(m): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beautiful ghetto.... I miss ghetto life
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
Na so E be everywhere.Even for Abuja sef.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Look at where the money is coming from and take a look at Abuja. Tufiakwa. Funny enough the people of Rivers are happy with the arrangement.

7 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by godwon01(m): 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
shogsman:

Inbox me and lets do a vide call then you'll state everything you said here and of course I must see your pregnancy and maybe your husband too, then I will send you a token
Confirmed if she is actually what she said she was. People are ready to help. People want to give money to the needy not a scam person.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Amotekun777: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cyberterror:

Guy, abeg.. sharrrap! You Chest beaters are so full of this nonsense. Which Owerri be dat, abeg?

Savage Jungle! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures / How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.