Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? (82992 Views)

Why Do Attractive Women Date Less Attractive Men / Problems With Handsome Guys / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pocohantas(f): 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Grandamante:
Only struggling handsome guys end up with less attractive women. Those less attractive women are always doing ok before they met.

Handsome guys that are made are the peak in the dating market. They are the complete package.They end up with the most attractive of women. Check up on all those dashing movie stars, gorgeous sports stars etc and u will get what am saying. Unlike poles don't always attract.

You have a point...
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by luminouz(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
pansophist:
Almost all fine girls are mentally arrested, they are likely to be shallow and entitled, as their beauty have open doors and favours for them. Also, they are the least loyal because boys are always hitting on them, and base on the law of statistics, she would fancy one, and zoom she goes.

The real issue of dating fine ladies is when they begin to grow older and lose their looks, then you're left with a huge mess of emotions to deal with. She had defined and built her personality off her looks, and the aftermath is like being baptised into a new life afterwards, a life where you have to bring something to the table and not just show off.

I like how you think.

You are one of the few ones I enjoy reading their thoughts here.

I agree with your assertion 100%. Though,not in all cases will beautiful women be shallow or self centred. Let's say ermmm...80% wink. You already said almost all..so we good

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by chucsmoore(m): 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
jericco1:
Well I don't really know but I think that most handsome guys don't have the energy to chase the so called fine girls.. they prefer the average looking girls because they don't have to chase them and are prolly easily available
This is me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by olujastro: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
pocohantas:

So all the Naija men disturbing us with “fear women”, they are dating/married to beautiful women ba?

Abegi! People will always demonize what they don’t have.
Clearly, you like to form your opinions based on generalisations, while mine is based on personal experiences and those of friends and neighbours.

Like I said, I've seen it all and I'm more than happy with what I have now.

Plus, all the very pretty girls I grew up with who ended up with rich guys have returned from their failed marriages to their fathers' houses.
Which wasn't surprising because I know those girls personally and the lavish lives they were all about; would never have married them for a billion dollars.

Substance over looks any day any time. Nothing beats a happy home to return to.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Munachisom95(f): 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
UDUJ:

I just had to look at your profile picture because of your comment. You're not looking bad at all but I fear you are a guy with hairy balls using a female picture to catfish sex starved nairaland perverts. But what do I know undecided

So sorry, you lost it.....
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pocohantas(f): 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
anungangampu:
Ugly girls chase fine boys while fine girls need too much attention too..

Fine boys need not to share glory with anyone

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Adakintroy: 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
Naturally opposites attract.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by WeRblessed(f): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wrong generalized opinion! Please speak for yourself!
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by KayyDee: 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
jaxxy:
Fine guys don't hussle for babes that much they go for the ones arround their orbit. Fine gals wait for guys to hussle them sadly fine boys are preoccupied with other ladies attention to notice them. Average gals don't mind hussling for the fine guy so they are mostly in his orbit and he falls for them for more than just beauty cos he's fine and the average gals showcase more than just beauty which shes average in bt he likes.

In other words he goes for the gals that are not proud and have more than just beauty. Beauty isn't his top priority.

Very good observation.

Indeed, of all the comments i have read, you are the only one who seemed to have figured it out.

I just need to add this: in most cases, this is not even premediated or preplanned by the guy.
At least in my own case, it took me time before i figured it out as the reason why I'm mostly seen with average/not-too-fine but sensible girls.

Quite frankly i don't mind, as in most cases, they tend to bring much more good value to the table.

Finally, I believe many fine girls think same of fine guys (although, in a little different way and areas).
Many fine girls think fine guys don't try so much harder like the other guys to over please or over indulge her, and so they too, tend to end up more with less attractive men.

As an example some fine girls do murmur to my friends, that i don't always try to hello and hi them / acknowledge their presence or praise their looks.
But me, I'm just mostly preoccupied with 'better' stuffs i believe.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Excuses: 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Most handsome guys are...lazy,unserious,flirting and hitting on any average girl around..most are us less..I feel fine girls like the serious guys who hustle hard forgetting what handsomeness is..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by chatinent: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Different faces, different decisions.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by kurlz(f): 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
LarryBee1k:
I think that's not always true. But it does Happen.

I can confidently state here that extremely gorgeous women are never half-worth the trouble they put men through. There is always something fatally wrong with them. Actually, many men are often painfully aware of this fact, the reason even players and seemingly handsome men will go for the most average woman when it comes to serious dating or marriage.

The unspoken code among men is that average women are better in all aspects of life because of what we call ‘compensatory factors’. They (average looking women) are aware that they lack something vital and always strive to compensate for it in all fronts, from cooking, to manners and better still to where it matters most: bedroom.

For me beautiful women are only good as trophy girlfriends; to flaunt to our male peers and make other women especially those who rejected us feel jealous. But just like all men, past a certain age, you know beauty should rank the lowest when selecting a suitable life-long partner.

Copied

What about a Beau that still possess all these qualities? Is she still not worthy of marriage?
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pocohantas(f): 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Because negative attracts positive.

Not entirely true... cheesy
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by CheedyJ(m): 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
donbachi:
Big lie...I fine die.to the extent,people thinks I'm an actor..and so many atimes at the airports people come to take pics with me and my wife fine like 3 beautiful women put together.
So, na all actors dey fine abi? Ur comparison get k-leg abegi
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by zokpiaakhazokpi: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Conji no get control
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Successmary: 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Women like it big and lasting. Make your woman happy and proud by giving her what she wants.
Stop embarrassing your woman.
Stop giving your woman excuses

Many people have testified to the effectiveness of our solutions. You can be among them. When you perform your duty as a man, you are happy and your woman is happy too.

https://www.natureways.com.ng/2020/02/sexual-enhancement-therapy-and-natural.html
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by LaReinaa(f): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
It’s prolly because the less attractive girls massage their over grown ego because most handsome guys are usually very proud... on the other hand, most beautiful girls don't actually fancy a guy's looks thereby don't see the need to be all over/worship them like the less attractive ones grin

My humble opinion though grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by moneyissweet(m): 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Your pictures or idonbelivit.

donbachi:
Big lie...I fine die.to the extent,people thinks I'm an actor..and so many atimes at the airports people come to take pics with me and my wife fine like 3 beautiful women put together.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by eazye4u133(m): 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
We handsome guys ain't fascinated about looks, , but women with positive character and personality, likely to be a noble wife material, not the dull slay Queen's we have around with myopic mindset.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pocohantas(f): 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
IduNaOba:

What do they say about men and richer women please?

Insecurity...
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by moneyissweet(m): 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Gbamsolutely.

jaxxy:
Fine guys don't hussle for babes that much they go for the ones arround their orbit. Fine gals wait for guys to hussle them sadly fine boys are preoccupied with other ladies attention to notice them. Average gals don't mind hussling for the fine guy so they are mostly in his orbit and he falls for them for more than just beauty cos he's fine and the average gals showcase more than just beauty which shes average in bt he likes.

In other words he goes for the gals that are not proud and have more than just beauty. Beauty isn't his top priority.

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
undecided
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by fairheart(m): 12:00am On Aug 09, 2020
pansophist:
Almost all fine girls are mentally arrested, they are likely to be shallow and entitled, as their beauty have open doors and favours for them. Also, they are the least loyal because boys are always hitting on them, and base on the law of statistics, she would fancy one, and zoom she goes.

The real issue of dating fine ladies is when they begin to grow older and lose their looks, then you're left with a huge mess of emotions to deal with. She had defined and built her personality off her looks, and the aftermath is like being baptised into a new life afterwards, a life where you have to bring something to the table and not just show off.
I have to say you are absolutely correct! But why don't these beautiful ladies have this knowledge? I mean, these days, many of them are actually dancing to the sound of the drum you beat here. Do they know that this is what will be their fate? What do you have to say to this?
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by K4daniel: 12:05am On Aug 09, 2020
Its simple, the unattractive ones are not eye minded and don't give men too much wahala.
They demand lesser than the beautiful ones
They are fill with humility hence men go along more than beautiful girls, Most beautiful girls are not with good character, proud and wayward except the ones well trained.
The unattractive ladies will love you more than the beautiful ones who want you to serve them and they could still be having sex with their colleagues while you are still claiming love.
Most beautiful girls are been cajole with sweet words by men such that it has affected their thinking.

Above all don't ever think all that are beautiful are bad there are still many pretty and cool headed ladies looking for love and who will satisfy the criteria for a good housewife . Only patient and time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Oteikwu1(m): 12:09am On Aug 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Coulombs law states tha like charges repel while unlike charges attract.
So two beauties just can't go together.

Simple
u are taking us back to anyakoha new sku physics

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 09, 2020
UDUJ:

This one is tough to answer sha. I know my man lefulefu will give a better explanation why this happens.

Lefu over to you cool
complete bullocks abeg cheesy
same way they say ugly women have good character compared to attractive women cheesy
all these na just popular believes wey dem want make we believe but when u see what happens in the outside world it is not as we assume
is op saying he hasnt seen a goodlooking guy married to an attractive lady?
or an ugly dude married to an equally uglier lady cheesy
i know some ppl will use Ned Nwoko and Oshiomole to argue their fact cheesy
But then let me ask this question?
E money is good looking but then is his wife ugly?
P square is good looking but then is his wife ugly?
what of david beckham nko? is the wife ugly?
some ppl have their own different perception of beauty.maybe he might just want a girl with curves with a face that is just ok.the curves is what might thrill him.If at all you see a goodlooking guy with a very ugly shapeless lady if u search well he"s probably dating her cos she is from a rich family cheesy.Same way u see some ugly rich dude using money to entice an attractive girl.but that does not mean a good looking guy who is comfortable will now go for a very ugly woman cheesy..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by fairheart(m): 12:11am On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:

And these handsome guys are not all this? grin
Why are you so defensive on every comment that seems to paint the exact picture? Are you a beautiful lady whose chances of ending up with a great guy is dwindling? And yes, fine boys do mess up like the ladies he described too; they can be without loyalty, greedy, double dating and not mean the love they claim to have for their ladies. But I just don't get why you have been so defensive. It says something about you than the comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Ayinke93(f): 12:12am On Aug 09, 2020
Beautiful women have been getting married to less attractive men for centuries and nobody is crying. Y'all should rest.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by eazye4u133(m): 12:14am On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Beautiful girls also claim not to be fascinated by looks. They said you handsome guys are dull, broke and lack drive. That is why they marry Ned Nwoko’s. Are you dull?

I guess that is the handsome you at dp. Now the topic adds up.

Well I think they all got it wrong and that's why I said they are dull! Most Handsome guys are mostly witty with good humour, being broke is a never an option grin grin smiley
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pocohantas(f): 12:14am On Aug 09, 2020
eazye4u133:

Well I think they all got it wrong and that's why I said they are dull! Most Handsome guys are mostly witty with good humour, being broke is a never an option grin grin smiley

Yea right. That is why most comedians are average/ugly and marrying the beautiful women you audio-handsome guys claim are not good.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 09, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Have noticed that too
handsome guys believe ugly girls doesn't cheat
My thoughts though
ugly girls dont cheat grin grin grin..i just dey laugh grin
any man who still has such believes in this time is a very very foolish mumuish man grin
if a lady wants to cheat she can always cheat weda she is facially deficient or not.men will come cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Ayinke93(f): 12:15am On Aug 09, 2020
eazye4u133:
We handsome guys ain't fascinated about looks, , but women with positive character and personality, likely to be a noble wife material, not the dull slay Queen's we have around with myopic mindset.

"We handsome guys�"
The confidence men have amazes me

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.