Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? (82875 Views)

Why Do Attractive Women Date Less Attractive Men / Problems With Handsome Guys / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by drkrest(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
donbachi:
Big lie...I fine die.to the extent,people thinks I'm an actor..and so many atimes at the airports people come to take pics with me and my wife fine like 3 beautiful women put together.
think not thinks...You can't have it all though. maybe you should trade your fine look for intelligence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by smellingPUSSY: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
personally i am too fine to go after any girl. so i think most fine boys have this issue. we wait till they come to us and i have noticed that its the ugly ones that are bold to ask me out

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by MeekAssassin: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
jaxxy:
Fine guys don't hussle for babes that much they go for the ones arround their orbit. Fine gals wait for guys to hussle them sadly fine boys are preoccupied with other ladies attention to notice them. Average gals don't mind hussling for the fine guy so they are mostly in his orbit and he falls for them for more than just beauty cos he's fine and the average gals showcase more than just beauty which shes average in bt he likes.

In other words he goes for the gals that are not proud and have more than just beauty. Beauty isn't his top priority.
�100%
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
Magnoliaa:
Or it's the other way round:
endowed women pairing with average men?

Modified: These things are not based on facts anyway. People end up with people, diverse.
Beautiful, unattractive women can end up with handsome, unattractive men.

You get sense jare

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by abbatoir(m): 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Peace of mind is what men want not beauty
And most beautiful girl and their drama oooo
They only end up with whom they can control

Bravo...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by UDUJ(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
drkrest:
think not thinks...You can't have it all though. maybe you should trade your fine look for intelligence

cheesy grin cheesy you hit him below the belt cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Romanoff:

You no fit fine reach my man.
Shey na you marry Nlander? You're doing well.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by SmartyPants(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Coulombs law states tha like charges repel while unlike charges attract.
So two beauties just can't go together.

Simple

People are not charges.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Diamondniyi(m): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
Na money be fine bobo
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
I know a handsome guy that will rather die than marry a beautiful woman, he doesn't even like them beautiful, he ended up marrying a not so beautiful lady with a touch of mgbeke attributes. Well, to God be the glory, their kids are cute.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by MeekAssassin: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
LarryBee1k:
I think that's not always true. But it does Happen.

I can confidently state here that extremely gorgeous women are never half-worth the trouble they put men through. There is always something fatally wrong with them. Actually, many men are often painfully aware of this fact, the reason even players and seemingly handsome men will go for the most average woman when it comes to serious dating or marriage.

The unspoken code among men is that average women are better in all aspects of life because of what we call ‘compensatory factors’. They (average looking women) are aware that they lack something vital and always strive to compensate for it in all fronts, from cooking, to manners and better still to where it matters most: bedroom.

For me beautiful women are only good as trophy girlfriends; to flaunt to our male peers and make other women especially those who rejected us feel jealous. But just like all men, past a certain age, you know beauty should rank the lowest when selecting a suitable life-long partner.

Copied
Another one 100%
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
GeneralPula:
Using myself as a case study...

Fine girl—I’m damn pretty for him. I don’t need to do much as my beauty will always totori his mind. So after starting the dating, she’ll be up to checking if you’re so into her by wanna be coming on top of things. Babe we should visit this, that. Babe can you do this for me? If you’re granting her all, she’ll be like damn he’s so into me. I just need to step up my game by looking pretty always. Then the cycle continues. They’re not so idealistic. They usually end up putting themselves into problems and dramas.

Average looking girl—I don’t think my beauty would be enough to totori his mind. I need to offer him something special. Before you know it, she’ll start feeding you with ideas.

Me as a man, I’m a thinker and 100% of my thinking are usually towards how to Prosper. If you give me ideas, no matter how brief, I’ll think into it whenever I’m alone thinking. Me thinking into your ideas would be getting me to fantasize about you especially if it sounds very helpful.

That’s why, me naturally, sex only can’t keep me in a relationship. I wanna be RICH and if I’m gonna keep you as a woman, there gotta be something more than your face and body cuz they won’t fetch us money or nathing..

You gotta have orientation. That’s what we’ll both invest on...And even if you’re broke before you met me, be rest assured your status is gonna change for better! But me changing it all alone?? No, it won’t work!
you are my kind...we the real guys

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by mayor1814: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
handsome guys have dated flashy n sexy ladies so dey know wasup. Most times handsome guys end up with a homely n wife material. she doesn't need to be flashy. just average beauty. ladies on 5 or 6 over 10 in beauty, unlike ladies on 9/10 .

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nicepoker(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
unlike poles attract.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Freksy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
LarryBee1k:

I can confidently state here that extremely gorgeous women are never half-worth the trouble they put men through. There is always something fatally wrong with them. Actually, many men are often painfully aware of this fact, the reason even players and seemingly handsome men will go for the most average woman when it comes to serious dating or marriage.

The unspoken code among men is that average women are better in all aspects of life because of what we call ‘compensatory factors’. They (average looking women) are aware that they lack something vital and always strive to compensate for it in all fronts, from cooking, to manners and better still to where it matters most: bedroom.

For me beautiful women are only good as trophy girlfriends; to flaunt to our male peers and make other women especially those who rejected us feel jealous. But just like all men, past a certain age, you know beauty should rank the lowest when selecting a suitable life-long partner

Copied

EXCELLENT!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by proprince(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
Love and peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Exerter007(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
E taya me aswear
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Sugarbash: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
Life no balance
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by roladex(f): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Becos beauty is in the eyes of the hansomeman

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Because the attractive girls refuse to give them green light. The more handsome a man is the more the shakara the beautiful ladies display to them

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Henrydata(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
jaxxy:
Fine guys don't hussle for babes that much they go for the ones arround their orbit. Fine gals wait for guys to hussle them sadly fine boys are preoccupied with other ladies attention to notice them. Average gals don't mind hussling for the fine guy so they are mostly in his orbit and he falls for them for more than just beauty cos he's fine and the average gals showcase more than just beauty which shes average in bt he likes.

In other words he goes for the gals that are not proud and have more than just beauty. Beauty isn't his top priority.
this is the answer. Case closed
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by JesusJesus: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
I don't like to share
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Lexusgs430: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
All they are is beauty, but no brains...... wink
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by abbatoir(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Munachisom95:
I'm richly blessed with beauty and added assets.

I think I agree with you..
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by kingxsamz(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
This claim is not true.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by bellotaofeek: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Likes pole repels unlike attracts grin
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by zinolurv(m): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
We Wey fine never talk o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Charlex23(m): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Preshieben:
ehn
Thanks grin
See as e dey sweet u
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pocohantas(f): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
LarryBee1k:

I can confidently state here that extremely gorgeous women are never half-worth the trouble they put men through. There is always something fatally wrong with them.

For me beautiful women are only good as trophy girlfriends; to flaunt to our male peers and make other women especially those who rejected us feel jealous. But just like all men, past a certain age, you know beauty should rank the lowest when selecting a suitable life-long partner.

Copied

Women think the same thing of fine boys. So, y’all should just calm down and find a partner that complements you.

All this talk na consolation for people who couldn’t find a complete package.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by chinchonglee(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Magnoliaa:
Or it's the other way round:
endowed women pairing with average men?

Modified: These things are not based on facts anyway. People end up with people, diverse.
Beautiful, unattractive women can end up with handsome, unattractive men.
We knw its because of money
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by olujastro: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
davillian:
When we need a wife
Beauty is the last thing on the list...
Finally, the only right answer.

I've seen it all. Beautiful girls attitude no be here at all. There's always one attitudinal disorder that makes them not good enough to be your wife. And marriage no be dating.

While super rich businessmen still marry beauty with most of them these days ending up being deserted by their trophy wives when things go south financially, good-looking professional guys end up with women with great personality who make the best wives and give you a happy home to return to.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.