Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? (49414 Views)

Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets / Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Zino990(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
They killed you because of dreads in your previous life that’s why
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by sylve11: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Dollywood:
Dude, you're not the only one here, I also have similar issue with my hair, Whenever it's 3weeks old or more I'll develop this mysterious headache and slight fever, I also observe that it brings ill-lucks to me and people will begin to hate on me but immediately I cut off the hair, things will go back to normal, the headaches and fever will vanish immediately and I'll become hale again. Dude na destiny o, no be any spiritual matter!

Hmmmm cool
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Crizillion1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
I use to have headache whenever my hair grow to an extend back then in secondary school but it stop when I continue even with the headache not to barbe the hair then the headache stopped
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by victorjoe(m): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Na simple thing. Your own de your hair...
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Twins are mysterious creatures. Why should the length of your hair determine your health status?

I advice you to fast and pray, ask God to reveal the mystery behind it. It seems your parents have some questions to answer.
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ask your mum if you were dada, and how it was handled, most times it requires serious prayers before cutting a dada
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
madjune:
Check the last verses of Revelation.

People like these guy were mentioned.
I'm now very afraid, one of them is on Nairaland.

End time tins.

LMAO grin
Can you please drop me the verse or chapter?
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by dalass(f): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mr talk talk...
Your eleda hates bush head...simple!

Maybe when you keep bushy hair, you don't take proper care and lice and other living things that feed inside are those causing the sickness problems... grin
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Aladdin1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Marine issues.you are most likely a mariner.Yes! most certainly a spiritual case.go for personal prayer of inquiry from God to know why you are experiencing this.go ask your parents if you come from a marine foundation.the experience has something to do with curtaiing your glory.to prevent you from rising to greatness.

2 Likes

Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by mabea: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ishilove:
Are you a levite? You likely had dada in infancy and your parents cut it off without following certain processes.

Let me narrate a personal experience. I am a Levite, but when I was a baby, my mum used a comb to comb everything out without allowing it to form. grin She combs, but by following morning the tangles are back. She battled with my hair for months before it stopped tangling and began to grow normally.

My hair grew long and thick, but when it started disturbing me, I saw fire. Spiritually and physically. Last last in 2005 after investigations I was told to go and shave off the entire thing. Gosh it was painful. After shaving the hair my bro still lathered my scalp with soap and shaved the scalp join because no single hair must remain. angry

Thereafter I did some Christian 'stuff' which I won't mention here and since then no more disturbances till this day.

Chai this one na ogbanje. Levite ko Samson ni
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by gazza07(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
You be dada be that
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ishilove:
Are you a levite? You likely had dada in infancy and your parents cut it off without following certain processes.

Let me narrate a personal experience. I am a Levite, but when I was a baby, my mum used a comb to comb everything out without allowing it to form. grin She combs, but by following morning the tangles are back. She battled with my hair for months before it stopped tangling and began to grow normally.

My hair grew long and thick, but when it started disturbing me, I saw fire. Spiritually and physically. Last last in 2005 after investigations I was told to go and shave off the entire thing. Gosh it was painful. After shaving the hair my bro still lathered my scalp with soap and shaved the scalp join because no single hair must remain. angry

Thereafter I did some Christian 'stuff' which I won't mention here and since then no more disturbances till this day.

Which one be levite again? Hairs play a wider role than we already know obviously, from immunity to regulating body temperature. Science is yet to figure the exact function of the appendix, not to talk of supposedly dormant hairs. Overgrown hairs commonly causes headaches, your cases might just be extreme.
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Joshforeal: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ishilove:

Bros please there's no christian you can do that will be unmentionable. Please u people should stop battering Christ

2 Likes

Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by vincentautoss: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
The cause is that, your case is different from all other humans
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Dollywood:
Dude, you're not the only one here, I also have similar issue with my hair, Whenever it's 3weeks old or more I'll develop this mysterious headache and slight fever, I also observe that it brings ill-lucks to me and people will begin to hate on me but immediately I cut off the hair, things will go back to normal, the headaches and fever will vanish immediately and I'll become hale again. Dude na destiny o, no be any spiritual matter!

Your analysis depicts spirituality that is enchanted in your creation.

Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
na wa oh, i saw this same post in facebook group, it was posted by a lady? i no undastand oh
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Vulcan24(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
hair growth takes lots of nutrients and could be depleting or affecting u
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
branham890:
na wa oh, i saw this same post in facebook group, it was posted by a lady? i no undastand oh

Lol
I made the post earlier this evening on Rant HQ, my Facebook name is Igbo Clifford Chimaizuobi. I just had to copy it and paste here to get more answers
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by SarkinYarki: 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
Hello guys,

Good day everyone!

I just have a little problem, though it is not a problem except that I like my hair grown... haha!
Okay, whenever I let my hair grow to a particular stage, I fall sick. I mean, seriously sick that I can't stand up or walk.

I noticed it first in my 100L in school, since that was the first time I was opportune to let my hair grow so well. The sickness came midnight, and in the morning I rushed to get a cut and got fine without any medication.

The second time, I was in 200L. I got sick and called my mum to tell her I was going to return home for treatment, my hair was grown and I knew she'd complain about it and visited the barber first.

When I reached home same day, no medications, no treatments at all, I became very fine.

In my third year again, I let my hair grow. It was giving me signs that I'd soon get sick, and I ignored it. It came again midnight, and I couldn't sleep. Fever, headaches, stomach pains, legs were aching and I could barely see.

In the morning I rushed to the barber's shop, as early as 6 o'clock. I didn't even let him carve my hair... haha!

He just barbed me, I rushed home and fell on my bed. I didn't lock the doors, no bathing, nothing.
When I woke up, the sickness was mysteriously gone.

Now I'm confused because this is so abnormal.
I have only heard of people who had dreadlocks, and would get sick whenever they barb them. Why is my own so different? Worst surprise, I'm an identical twin but it doesn't happen to my brother.

Has anyone else had or heard of a similar case? What could be the solution? I have made tons of Google searches and yet no reasonable help at all.

I asked some people and they were telling me to ask my parents. my biological parents are no more around and I don't even know who else to ask...Lol

I hope you know your hair is an extension of your central nervous system and some type of antenna ....
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Chidonc(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

He can grow his hair to any extent, and I'm only asking to know if anyone knows anything about the issue, not me bro wink
You are not used to keeping hair period, normally the signs is feverish and severe headache more especially if you are a week behind your normal barbing time.

1 Like

Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Timijo(m): 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mine does not cause serious sickness but brings headache when it grows to a certain level and when I notice that, I will quickly go to barbershop and cut it. But during this lockdown I can not cut it when it started giving me headache because salons do not open. I have been to my salon on two different occasions to check whether it open or not but no show. Although I am not having the headache again, I guess the hair or my head understands that there is lockdown.
TalkTalkTwins:
Hello guys,

Good day everyone!

I just have a little problem, though it is not a problem except that I like my hair grown... haha!
Okay, whenever I let my hair grow to a particular stage, I fall sick. I mean, seriously sick that I can't stand up or walk.

I noticed it first in my 100L in school, since that was the first time I was opportune to let my hair grow so well. The sickness came midnight, and in the morning I rushed to get a cut and got fine without any medication.

The second time, I was in 200L. I got sick and called my mum to tell her I was going to return home for treatment, my hair was grown and I knew she'd complain about it and visited the barber first.

When I reached home same day, no medications, no treatments at all, I became very fine.

In my third year again, I let my hair grow. It was giving me signs that I'd soon get sick, and I ignored it. It came again midnight, and I couldn't sleep. Fever, headaches, stomach pains, legs were aching and I could barely see.

In the morning I rushed to the barber's shop, as early as 6 o'clock. I didn't even let him carve my hair... haha!

He just barbed me, I rushed home and fell on my bed. I didn't lock the doors, no bathing, nothing.

I have only heard of people who had dreadlocks, and would get sick whenever they barb them. Why is my own so different? Worst surprise, I'm an identical twin but it doesn't happen to my brother.

Has anyone else had or heard of a similar case? What could be the solution? I have made tons of Google searches and yet no reasonable help at all.

I asked some people and they were telling me to ask my parents. my biological parents are no more around and I don't even know who else to ask...Lol
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Taeewo(m): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
Hello guys,

Good day everyone!

Bro, its normal.. Same thing do happen to me..

If i want to intentionally sick i leave my hair to grow, but doesn't affect my twin bro cus him fit leave hair to grow wella and we no be identical twins.
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by PS712: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
l
OP, I can relate with your situation. Soon as I let my hair grow within two weeks then it's serious headache. I also have haircut every week to avoid headache. It's just about something one has gotten the body used to since childhood. So the moment the body notices something unusual that headache is signal. I think it may be same with you.
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Starhearts: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
An on the seventh day he rested. If God knew one of his creation would be diz stupid, he would hav created another man
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

Lol
I made the post earlier this evening on Rant HQ, my Facebook name is Igbo Clifford Chimaizuobi. I just had to copy it and paste here to get more answers

you are right!!
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Manuel91(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
Hello guys,

Good day everyone!

Man you don't know the joy I feel right now!!
I have always felt strange sharing this problem. Now I know, I am not the only strange being out here. I have always wished to grow my hair, the only way I can achieve that is in my MIND. I noticed mine from secondary school, i couldn't even tell my mother cause mine was scary. Hopefully someone has a myth or real real story behind it.
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by veryup: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Well, ever since I joined Nairaland this is the first time I will comment but I had to do it because I do have similar experience but mine is not sickness but Headaches

I noticed I cannot keep long hair no matter how much I desire it because when my hair grows to a particular level (to be precise 3rd week after I barb) I will start having headache during the day but it will only last for few hours just to remind me that I needs to barb my hair but if I ignore it, it will return approximately a week later towards the evening and the headache will continue throughout the night with so much discomfort and won’t be able to sleep. The funny thing about the headache is that no amount of drugs will relief it, in fact it would seems like I never took anything but When it clocks 6 or 7 in the morning I will be relief miraculously

This relief will only last till the evening of that day and if I don’t still barb it the headache will continue from that evening till the following day morning, of course I won’t even dare it because it will result to another sleepless night of headache.

The headache started yesterday night because I refused to barb my hair due to social distance but the epic headache I had throughout last night made me to dam d social distance

I don’t have any explanation why it happens to me, but have learnt to manage it.

1 Like

Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by watchindelta(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Show me the hair
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by cybernaut(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Honestly, am having the same problem anytime my hair grow. I fall sick but immediately I cut my hair in the salon I get better without medications. Hmmmmmmm I can believe some people are having such problem am having now am going bald gradually. I will ask my mum if I have dada at my infancy age. Thanks for your update.
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Taeewo(m): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

grin if I could ask him, I wee not be here naw
Bro am also twin and same thing do happened to me but my twin dey leave hair n nothing dey do am..
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Yusman316(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
In some cultures there is a spirituality attached to being twins. Maybe that is what is affecting u bro
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Gracefulhope: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Funny comments everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? / Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) / Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.