Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? (67852 Views)

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 / How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2020

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by seanwilliam(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Student Visa
The first step is to a get admission from a Canadian institution that is accredited. You application can still be rejected if you don't meet the rest of the requirements below:
-Present WAEC certificate
-Provide copy of TOEFL or IELTS
-Financial requirements - Show proof beyond reasonable doubt you have the financial resources to fund your education for the 1-4 year duration of your degree or diploma.
-Police certificate
-Birth certificate

Landed Immigrant
Has similar requirement to student visa, there is an additional work experience requirement There are certain job titles Canada is looking for in immigrants and there are listed from Skill level 0-B.

I think you should explore the landed immigrant option because your already a graduate and Masters degree is expensive. This is the cheaper option.

The process is pretty simply. Present all the documents they requested , and if you don't have the finances don't forge a bank statement, get a rich friend or relative to transfer money to your account, or get a bank staff to manipulate the number in your accounts, they will find out.

There is no secret to getting a Canadian student visa, it is a straight forward process. Australia has similar requirements to Canada.

You have other options like Germany, where the tuition is free and you just have to get admission and get the German visa. You get 18 months after you graduate to get a job, so you can file for permanent residency

You have Netherlands that offers cheaper tuition than Netherlands, where you have to pay the full tuition after you get admission and go for your visa interview. And get 12 months after you get graduate to get a job, before you can file for permanent residency.

what of someone that has NECO oo.. how e go be

1 Like

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Skymoore1004: 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nah to consider chad or Congo. Cameroon not too bad too grin
seanwilliam:
what of someone that has NECO oo.. how e go be

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by seanwilliam(m): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Nah to consider chad or Congo. Cameroon not too bad too grin
talk through na.. I have WAEC.. but I no get mathematics.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by IjawAboki007: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Peave82:

Yep but in 8 of the 10 years,iv been working full time in education and earning proper which is the whole essence of migrating i think.

I am 32yrs and I have Bsc. Economics, Diploma in Safety & Security, also have a Diploma in Basic Intelligence and Security. A certified UK HSE 1,2,3 holder. Preparing to write NEBOSH.......

I want to move out of Naija but still skeptical where I should go with the qualifications I have right now. France, Germany, Australia etc Help a brother
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by TravelerNerd: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
I saw this link and I get I might help us. But before that, for FEEP, you need to figure out the requirement, Draw, how to apply, and overall eligibility. You can see the simplest 8 ways to relocate as shared here - https://relocationgarland.com.ng/cheapest-way-to-migrate-to-canada-from-nigeria-today/

Also, try to always be truthful with the Visa Officers - when you get to that stage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Arhmiee(f): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Peave82:

Actually that’s not true.
Yes you can get by marrying a British citizenship but there are other routes too.
I got my percent residency after 10years and i didn’t marry anyone to do it.
They just need you to be truthful and submit the correct documentation that’s all.

For someone who intends doing masters in UK and targeting ILR alongside, can you please give advice on things to avoid that may hinder one from getting ILR and also things one can also do for a successful application.
I read that working more than 20 hours a week can be a hindrance.

Please can you throw more light. I intend following same path you took. Thanks.
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
nnennachiji:
You can have an immigrant visa from Nigeria to USA
That is how I got to USA last December my husband is a citizen and applied for me
My son is a citizen from birth though I delivered him in Nigeria so he didn’t need a visa
I applied for report of birth abroad and he got his USA passport
Because it’s more than 2 years we got married when I arrived I got 10years green card and will be eligible to apply for citizenship in 2022 October

Got my Immigrant Visa in Nigeria too, got my green card after 25 days I arrived in USA. People need to use the legal route, that way you will have peace of mind and have good Job, rent apartment, buy house, etc.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
pansophist:

Few years ago, Namibiana can enter Canada visa free, but due to abuse, it was abolished. Though Namibian passport is still stronger than Nigerian one, it goes to show what few abuse can do to a country. There is also a big difference in treatment when I travelled with my naija documents as opposed to a western one, and it's not a good one.
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by hammed71(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
loveymom:

Got my Immigrant Visa in Nigeria too, got my green card after 25 days I arrived in USA. People need to use the legal route, that way you will have peace of mind and have good Job, rent apartment, buy house, etc.
but you know its not easy to get a USA immigrant visa if we don't have a family member, the only way was the diversity lottery in which we are no longer eligible.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
hammed71:
but you know its not easy to get a USA immigrant visa if we don't have a family member, the only way was the diversity lottery in which we are no longer eligible.

You don't need a family member to get Immigrant Visa, there are visa categories for that. You can google about it to understand the requirements.

Yeah I know it's not easy based on the requirements and criteria for an immigrant visa, mostly USA, but it's worth if you qualify.
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
sureayworld:
How many USA? UK is the 7th country
United Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by DonX001: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Cutestbussy09:
Hello everyone, I have an issue on my express entry profile. I've been in the poll for a month now. I used my bsc certificate only then. Now I have my chartered institute of personnel management certificate evaluated. I want to add two or more certificates but it's not showing it at all. See the attachment to view what its showing.How do I go about it please.

Ask your question on the main "official" Canada Express entry thread here-

https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

You're much more likely to get a correct answer from someone currently experienced in the process.
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by olaoye15(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
IjawAboki007:
I am 32yrs and I have Bsc. Economics, Diploma in Safety & Security, also have a Diploma in Basic Intelligence and Security. A certified UK HSE 1,2,3 holder. Preparing to write NEBOSH.......

I want to move out of Naija but still skeptical where I should go with the qualifications I have right now. France, Germany, Australia etc Help a brother

Chief. How did you go about your Diploma in Safety and other certifications. I will like to know. Thank you.
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by pufframmy: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Please can u enlighten how that was done i will appreciate that if i can send you a PM

watchindelta:
I used tourist visa to Italy after my 2wks there my elder sis help me to gat 2yrs permit, it was just so easy for me
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by kingzephyr(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
imran90:
May Almighty Allah bless you and increase you more in knowledge sir. The cost of Australia or Canada is what I can't avoid, That's the reason why I want to try Europe first.

How much will it cost to migrate to Australia..Student visa!.I mean how much should be have??
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by EncoreTrades(m): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
gentlemate00:
I am 100% sure you not in Nigeria at these moment.. Take it easy man

Why take it easy..,.he said the truth...you can’t continue to stay mute in such living situation just because you are afraid of politicians....

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by enemyofprogress: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Skymoore1004:
You marry to remain in Pakistan of all places?this one don shock me o
Pakistan fine o and their babes ringtones na follow come .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Beolly(m): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
ednut1:
say no more. 7585 Nigerians in 2019 https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cicnews.com/2020/02/canada-welcomed-more-than-400000-new-international-students-in-2019-0213724.html/amp
please how can one go about the Canadian student visa? I'm thinking of scholarships due to financing
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by ednut1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Beolly:

please how can one go about the Canadian student visa? I'm thinking of scholarships due to financing
if you have no money forget canada. No one would give you full scholarship
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by ednut1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
kingzephyr:

How much will it cost to migrate to Australia..Student visa!.I mean how much should be have??
10m upwards
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kekereekun123:
i am talking about 1700 to 1900s. When famine was killing them all. Over Europe. Google irish farming. They had no money then. And they traveled freely. They have to right to want to stop us now abeg
It's an agreement thing, Nigeria and Ghana and most West African States do have a visa and no passport on visitation or tourists purpose, e.g Cameroon have a visa free agreement with Singapore, but do not have with Egypt here in Africa.
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by yeme7(m): 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
How about travelling to South Africa, what are the requirements I'm a graduate done with nysc,

Is it easy to get work permit in South Africa?
What's the best way to get permanent stay?

Please reply
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Beolly(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

It is all about getting permanent residency after you graduate. That is the what concerns 99% of students that travel abroad.

Is it easy to get permanent residency in Germany after you graduate that is the question?Germany is still better than Netherlands that only gives you 12 months post graduate work permit.
Bro please answer this question, this has been burning in my heart for many months now have posted it in the travel section but no helpful information. it seems you are vast in traveling issues

please how easy is it or how can a citizen of any European country facilitate the migration of someone in Nigeria to her country without coming down here. What steps will the person take and what documents will she send that will facilitate the granting of visa at the country's embassy here in Nigeria? through what means can it be send? and I don't know if it's possible to send visa from there to Nigeria? you have an idea how much it will cost? Please I beg you to help me address this question one after the other please. It's one of this east European countries.
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Beolly(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
ednut1:
if you have no money forget canada. No one would give you full scholarship
please which country do you have in mind
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Skymoore1004:
You no go tell us the struggle o, na only success you go tell us. Aspire to inspire I don hear
I can’t tell you the struggle because i never really struggled and my only down point is the aweful weather and being far away from family.
I detailed my path way from how i started till now.
As a student my tuition/accommodation was fully paid for and i had a weekend job for extra money and to look good on my CV.
So whether “you don hear or you no here iv contributed my truth to the thread”.

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
ednut1:
already explained here https://www.nairaland.com/5795862/how-did-obtain-permanent-residency/2#88623883. Lack of funds to me is the main ish. How many people or their parents really have 6m to 8m for school fees and living expenses. And most people borrow to put in bank account for the visa application. Oyinbo can see whatsup most times
It's possible that the 6M is the worth of spending for first year, how about 2nd year and the rest. The family needs to eat and pay rent(if applicable) too. A family makes 9M a year, not common in Nigeria and wants to spend 6M for a child.
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Skymoore1004: 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
End of discussion.
Not everyone rich as your dad or sponsor & can pay off these things.
Shift pls
Peave82:

I can’t tell you the struggle because i never really struggled and my only down point is the aweful weather and being far away from family.
I detailed my path way from how i started till now.
As a student my tuition/accommodation was fully paid for and i had a weekend job for extra money and to look good on my CV.
So whether “you don hear or you no here iv contributed my truth to the thread”.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
IjawAboki007:

This brother of mine,I’m unsure how to advice you as my field is education.Consider speaking to one of these agencies like Bcie they quite good but you will pay a fee or go on google and do some research.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Just Collected My International Passport / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.