Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

"How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady (5103 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by Shimzyy(m): 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Like,
Ludo
Chess
Scribbles
Ayo
Snakes and ladder
WHOT and other fun indoor games.

I Wonder why you asked though Cos everyone knows what indoor games are.

The indoor games will surely lead to sex and they'll all find it difficult to resist

1 Like

Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by Shimzyy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
To be honest, it's very difficult to make him 100% Happy without sex.
Pussy is meant to be bleeped and enjoyed by both partners
Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Shimzyy:

The indoor games will surely lead to sex and they'll all find it difficult to resist

How?
When your mind is set on winning the game? Serious.
Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by Lightangel65: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
There are many options

1) make sure he is a virgin

2) is gay

3) or a mysogynist like me.

Then just be friends.

1 Like

Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by Shimzyy(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

How?
When your mind is set on winning the game? Serious.

They'll surely be a period of rest in the course of the game and that's when the feeling will set in.

The feeling is natural as far as you're a normal human

1 Like

Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by Raeheemwayne: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:
smiley

You both should do a lot of outing to interesting places like the beach, cinema, fun parks; yes! Get on those swings again and ride like kids. have the fun of your life.

Play indoor games.
Always check on him and say nice words to make him feel wanted. And constantly remind him you love him.
Cook him special surprise meals, occasionally.

Make him miss you, even if you're away for just one sec. wink.

Las Las all these will still lead to sex.
the truth is most Men are sex orientate in nature.
it's just that sex is too overrated; because I see no crime in making out with your lover if the need arises - afterall Men are scum so is either you live with it or you Japa.
Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

Las Las all these will still lead to sex.
the truth is most Men are sex orientate in nature.
it's just that sex is too overrated; because I see no crime in making out with your lover if the need arises - afterall Men are scum so is either you live with it or you Japa.

Not all men.
Both will have to make a conscious effort to prevent such from happening.
Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
The way God create we men I don't just know
Even if you give him sex there are chances that he won't still be satisfied or happy unless he look outside

Well to my niggas in the house
This lockdown is turning into something else
Konji can't keep up no more
Any sweet babe in the house should hit my pm button grin
Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by Buharidgeneral: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Give him head
Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by Luizkid(m): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Give him money to get the sex elsewhere and he'll be very happy..
Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
madridguy:
Don't ask him for money grin
You sef gringringrin
Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
LIVE IN A DIFFERENT CITY AND CREDIT HIS ACCOUNT EVERYDAY.
I PROMISE HE'D NEVER ASK FOR ANYTHING, OR EVEN CALL YOUR PHONE.
This is dope... wow cheesy
Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by Raeheemwayne: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Not all men.
Both will have to make a conscious effort to prevent such from happening.

Awesome!!!
Nice input.

I speak from a male perspective though - sex is essential in every serious relationship.

A Nigga once said;
Different stroke for different folks.
Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
when does sex equate to happiness,dont let anyone sugarcoat you
Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by Stacyomolola(f): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
dukeprince50:
No matter how much a man loves u, he will be frustrated without sex and time will come when he will cheat, if the other girl gives him what u give him plus sex, there is a high chance he will dump u, or cheat without letting u know, men are sexual beings, u need to satisfy that part even if it's once a week or once in 2weeks, u just gotta open dat legs
xrayj this is what am talking about, should the lady be tagged a slut
Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by Stacyomolola(f): 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Luizkid:
Give him money to get the sex elsewhere and he'll be very happy..
Tabulous cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by xrayj(m): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Stacyomolola:

xrayj this is what am talking about, should the lady be tagged a slut
Lol
That is the opinion of just one man
U can't judge men by it
Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by Budline1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
I'll be happy to work with you if you are a virgin, we try to keep your virginity till our wedding night.

BUT if you're non virgin, we must knack o! Who ur mama won dey deceive with happiness while u collecting it elsewhere.

Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by RenaissanceGuy: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Keep on reminding yourselves why you both made the decision in the first place, whenever temptation surfaces.
Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by Rickmann: 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
musictori:
See Reactions Here>>>>>

Maybe you should try his stomach
Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by LastProphet: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
dukeprince50:
No matter how much a man loves u, he will be frustrated without sex and time will come when he will cheat, if the other girl gives him what u give him plus sex, there is a high chance he will dump u, or cheat without letting u know, men are sexual beings, u need to satisfy that part even if it's once a week or once in 2weeks, u just gotta open dat legs

So it's only men that need sex? Even the idiotic lady asking the question doesnt need sex? How naija guys became a special class of dumb shocks me, SO IT IS ONLY MEN THAT CRAVE FOR SEX? So because the culture says you should be the one to ask does that mean you are the ONLY ONE that want it? And the ladies are busy cashing in on the magas who cant deduce the lie. Smart boys already know how to approach women but the dumb ones continue to lose their money till kingdom come
Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by Brunicekid(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Good question for our 21st Century girls.
Re: "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady by Brunicekid(m): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
dukeprince50:
Who told you all men are sexual beings

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does This Thing Seem Disrespectful To Ladies? / God Save Me With My Neighbour Today / Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.