Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? (97807 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by dj5naira(m): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wierd MC.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by RapistOnBail: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
DemonHunTER:

I'm trying man. I'm trying �
keep trying. Learn from someone how to produce face mask. Go to your village, Educate and put fear in them about the Scam Covid19 like the bible does to the christians. Then you sell your mask as a prevention from the covid19.

Create fear and bring up a solution.

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by queenbetsy(f): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
megareal:
I went to a Senior friend's house because I needed him to sign a document for me. The wife told me he travelled. I replied that he gave me the appointment to bring the document that day. She asked me to follow her. We entered a dark room that was like a temple (I already knew he dabbled in the occult). There I saw the man lying down dead like. The wife asked me to drop the document on his table and wait. I did, a few moments after she asked me to pick it up. I picked up the signed document with the necessary recommendation I needed in the man's handwriting.

Truly, I wasn't surprised because these eyes of mine have seen some unusual things in these my few years on earth. I was only surprised that the woman chose to trust me to see that. I still wonder why till date.

Ps
The following week I went to see him to thank him, he also acted like it was nothing. Told me he attends such meetings once a month for three days in a certain country. I told him I was grateful he took time out to help me. And he said for me he would do anything. I still wonder why I was so special.
Are you still friends?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Vulcan24(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
boom99:
....woke up in the morning..suddenly saw my friend sitting like guru maraji. I was shocked to my bones. well, i didnt ask him a thing till date

yoga, n meditation

olodo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by afemgbosey(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
I met a prospective landlord and saw image of JESUS and Muhammed in his living room. I just smiled throughout and pray to escape on time. Layelaye I can never rent a room from him.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Mummyfour(f): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
I went visiting and I saw rats climbing the dinning table and pulling out bread from a plate in broad daylight o while we were seated in the palour and with all the noise we were making o. The rats no kuku send. I was too shocked at their effrontery to even shout.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by queenbetsy(f): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
sumgelem:
My love for every nairalander.....I love you guys.
Thank you oh, Mr lova lova

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
ProfDview1:
Jesus
you saw Jesus in someone's house?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by megareal: 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
queenbetsy:
Are you still friends?
Yes, but i haven't seen nor call him in a while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by donMIG(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
No fud!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
megareal:
I went to a Senior friend's house because I needed him to sign a document for me. The wife told me he travelled. I replied that he gave me the appointment to bring the document that day. She asked me to follow her. We entered a dark room that was like a temple (I already knew he dabbled in the occult). There I saw the man lying down dead like. The wife asked me to drop the document on his table and wait. I did, a few moments after she asked me to pick it up. I picked up the signed document with the necessary recommendation I needed in the man's handwriting.

Truly, I wasn't surprised because these eyes of mine have seen some unusual things in these my few years on earth. I was only surprised that the woman chose to trust me to see that. I still wonder why till date.

Ps
The following week I went to see him to thank him, he also acted like it was nothing. Told me he attends such meetings once a month for three days in a certain country. I told him I was grateful he took time out to help me. And he said for me he would do anything. I still wonder why I was so special.
Check your stars...

41 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by richeeyo(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
finalboss:
Very sure I didn't ask you.
I bet he couldn't have explained better
Google it actually
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Mummyfour(f): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
I went visiting and i saw rats climbing the dinning table and pulling out bread from a plate in broad daylight o while we were seated in the palour and with all the noise we were making o. The rats no kuku send. I was too shocked at their effrontery to shout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
queenbetsy:
Your theory of combination 3
Okay then...help yourself with the rest here.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/combination-birth-control-pills/about/pac-20385282

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by SweetCunt97(f): 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
emerich:

Na runs gal you be? Na wetin carry you go there?
That's d best you can come up with?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by queenbetsy(f): 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
megareal:

Yes, but i haven't seen nor call him in a while.
People that are involved in things like that don't expose themselves anyhow.

He trusts you...

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Vulcan24(m): 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
queenbetsy:
Are you still friends?

soul travel :Eckankar or roscicrucians

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Babapyro: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
A burial ground in the bedroom,one of my friends in ijebu back then had a 4 bedroom flat and one of those bedroom was a burial ground for his mum.but as a sharp guy we no care cos na there we dey play table tennis.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by queenbetsy(f): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Vulcan24:

soul travel :Eckankar or roscicrucians
What's this
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by BarrElChapo(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I suppose it's someone who didn't value their education or the money they spent for it that will proudly rubbish it by speaking like the uneducated. wink cheesy

Read this aloud to yourself or someone else. Ask them the way you constructed this sentence whether it sounds intelligent ? angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by reubenobi(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
megareal:

Ps
Mmm.. Are you for real!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by megareal: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
queenbetsy:
People that are involved in things like that don't expose themselves anyhow.

He trusts you...
Yes, but I still wonder why?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by majamajic(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
I went to a friend's house, found his girlfriend washing all his 3 cars on Sunday morning

I asked him why ,

He said it's her hubby to wash cars

Hmm

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by ajl: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
Come on.
Its wierd
she is a church deacon

Church deacons are not human beings? They are angels in human form, right?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by noisy45(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
When I say weird, I mean strange things you dont expect to meet in such person's house.

Mine:

I went to visit my aunt who is a single mother last year and I found combination 3, family planning pills in her house.

You are free to ask me why i found it wierd

A real human skull
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by tolexy007(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
megareal:

Ps

may b na u go replace am in future

29 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by majamajic(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
I went to friend's house, found his girlfriend washing all his 3 cars on Sunday morning

I asked him why ,

He said it's her hobby to wash cars

Hmm
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by BarrElChapo(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
gibzzhd:
I think it was in 1999.visited a well respected auntie(of blessed memory) who was a serious church mummy.under the bed I and my sister found this steel plate that had two plastic dolls on it with red cloth.we just kept it back je je je and never spoke about it to ourselves till date.

This one rampant na. Many people add supplements to their religion. It's crazy yeah angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by phemmyflexxy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
afemgbosey:
I met a prospective landlord and saw image of JESUS and Muhammed in his living room. I just smiled throughout and pray to escape on time. Layelaye I can never rent a room from him.
Does a picture of Muhammad exist??

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by butterfly777(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
chariisGRACE:
I went to my aunt's house when her husband passed away.
I was told he is a chronic womanizer, but I never believed it.
Since he has died, the children were checking his properties to separate the valuable ones when they stumble on Gold Circle condoms (Over 20 packs).

I found it weird because he is a very active member of MFM.

What if he used the condoms for his wife. Don't married people use protection anymore?

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by jaszplus12(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
I was introduced to an affluent cousin of mine and he invited me to his house. There I saw insignias of a strange Religious body all over the place...on his neck his wife had the same...his car...
I changed my mind about him I'mmediately and never went back to him...my aunt asked me if he ever gave me money, I said no. She said he stretches his left hand to do so to anyone... well...I never experienced it so...safe I was...and remain

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.