Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? (97799 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Salmom: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2020
wickyyolo:

I used to do astral projections unconsciously before. Any money imagined or wanted it always locate me. But fornication after I started having money stopped all these things. How can I improve myself ?
Meditate. Balance all your chakras. Good luck!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Salmom: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2020
wickyyolo:

I want to learn astral projections. How can I start ? Do you have books I can read. Been reading rose crux books book I have not gotten anything deep from them yet.
YouTube helped me. Go on YouTube and try using guided astral projection meditation. Look up Robert Monroe too. His books might help

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Salmom: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
twosquare:
I will advise you to stop going out of your body without permission.

Soon, it will affect your body.
Affect my body? How has sleeping and dreaming affected your body? The difference between dreaming and astral projection is that you are are in a conscious state when projecting, it like your consciousness inhabits another body but when you are in a dream state, you aren't conscious.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Salmom: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
iSlayer2:

Not every state of existence should be unlocked by man, especially through this physical realm. Some knowledge is hidden away by the Divine, with good reason. So religion is not horseshit really. What you know that you shouldn't will destroy you completely.
Whatever rocks your boat
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by akezn: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
PLC.

larryking540:

Shut up again ,
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by GenghisAlexa1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
One time when I was about 10 years old, I found a mini shrine under the staircase in my friend's house.

I didn't even think much of it, until later when someone lost a phone and we all had to visit a shrine, then I realised what I'd seen was a shrine lol.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Salmom:
Whatever rocks your boat

Alright.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by seleroms2(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
afemgbosey:
I met a prospective landlord and saw image of JESUS and Muhammed in his living room. I just smiled throughout and pray to escape on time. Layelaye I can never rent a room from him.
Muhammed has no picture

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by twosquare(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Don't say I don't warn you. One is with safety (God permitting you through the guidance of the Holy Ghost---induced by Him or angels), the other is without. Spiritually learned knows what I'm saying. There was still a case this last year of a guy who collided with evil spirits. Except you are in the occult, but if you are a child of God, and you are doing it, or you are not committed to Satan, you are in danger. That is the fact.
Salmom:

Affect my body? How has sleeping and dreaming affected your body? The difference between dreaming and astral projection is that you are are in a conscious state when projecting, it like your consciousness inhabits another body but when you are in a dream state, you aren't conscious.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by twosquare(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Don't joke with it. You might end up where you don't want to be. There are consequences of leaving your body without permission from God. The spirit realm is a free and dangerous world with different beings. Don't play into their hands. Stay in your body.
wickyyolo:

I want to learn astral projections. How can I start ? Do you have books I can read. Been reading rose crux books book I have not gotten anything deep from them yet.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Salmom: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
twosquare:
Don't say I don't warn you. One is with safety (God permitting you through the guidance of the Holy Ghost---induced by Him or angels), the other is without. Spiritually learned knows what I'm saying. There was still a case this last year of a guy who collided with evil spirits. Except you are in the occult, but if you are a child of God, and you are doing it, or you are not committed to Satan, you are in danger. That is the fact.
I'm sure you read where I said I have been doing this since the past 5 years. So what makes you think I haven't encountered evil spirits? Oga, I didn't start projecting today, you can't be harmed in the astral plane anymore than you can when dreaming. So because people have bad dreams sometimes means they should stop going to sleep?
I appreciate your concern but I would like it if you were actually knowledgeable of what you are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Salmom: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
twosquare:
Don't joke with it. You might end up where you don't want to be. There are consequences of leaving your body without permission from God. The spirit realm is a free and dangerous world with different beings. Don't play into their hands. Stay in your body.
Don't go to sleep, you might dream of a place you don't want to be.
You people should try to be knowledgeable about something before talking about it.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by twosquare(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Salmom:

I'm sure you read where I said I have been doing this since the past 5 years. So what makes you think I haven't encountered evil spirits? Oga, I didn't start projecting today, you can't be harmed in the astral plane anymore than you can when dreaming. So because people have bad dreams sometimes means they should stop going to sleep?
I appreciate your concern but I would like it if you were actually knowledgeable of what you are talking about.
So, you have not experienced people having spiritual attacks in the dream before and it manifesting in the physical? It doesn't matter how long you have been doing it, one day egungun go enter express. Jealously protect the silver cord. That is why I am warning you beforehand. Also, there is a better and safer way to experience the spirit realm than that. Mysteries waiting to be learned in the heavens. You doing astral pro hasn't changed the quality of your soul the way God wants it. So, yes, I know what I am saying. There is hardly anything people say here about astral pro that I don't know or that is exhilarating.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by twosquare(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Check my comment.
Salmom:

Don't go to sleep, you might dream of a place you don't want to be.
You people should try to be knowledgeable about something before talking about it.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Ginaz(f): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
I once saw someone walking alone on the road wearing white gown at midnight when I went to take a pee . Walking sluggishly . I was a kid then.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Salmom: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
twosquare:
Thanks for ur concern but I am not a Christian so this doesn't apply to me. My spirit guides are always with me when I enter the astral realm
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Vulcan24(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
queenbetsy:
Excuse me, did I ask you any question about occultism??

if u didn't, am sorry

tnk u
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by twosquare(m): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
That has been my message on this thread. God bless you.This is what I've been trying to explain. The influence is so deep. He is called the god of this age for a reason. Someone who has been influencing since the days of the Adams is wiser than an ignorant 21st-century-forming woke kid
iSlayer2:
And for those of who contemplating dabbling into occultism or spirit travel or any of that know this: Lucifer's influence and power permeates all these things deeply. You're stepping into territory you might never escape from. Don't deceive yourself. Stay on the physical realm and be good to the next person that's all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
OneChanceTaxi:

Who is that Inyass guy?

His pictures are everywhere in the Muslim North

Shaikh Ibrahim Inyas was the first West African to have led the Azhar [2] mosque in Egypt after which he was honoured 'Sheikhul Islalm'. He became very close with many freedom fighters in West Africa due to his contribution for Independence in African States. The Sheikh became friends with Ghana's first President, Dr. Kwame Nkrumah who became fond of him and always sought advice from the Sheikh. Others such as Gamel Abdul-Nasser of Egypt were all friends to him. The then King of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Faisal, also loved him so much and respected him. Sheikh served as the Vice President of the World Muslim League[3] with the King being the President.

His branch of the Tijāniyya, Tareeqa al-Tijaniyya al-Ibrahimiyya has become the largest branch in the world. After his death, the community was led by his closest disciple, Shaykh Aliyy Cisse and Niass' eldest son, Alhaji Abdulahi Ibrahim Niass.

Wikipedia

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Hargbo(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Salmom:

Galaxies mostly but I have visited planets that are inhabited by other life forms and are billions of light years away from us. The universe is infinite. I have also encountered deceased loved ones and my ex who was poisoned by her neighbors.
Mediums or psychics or pastors or native doctors who visit the astral realm or see into it are able to for tell the future in the physical realm because what we call the future here is actually the present on the astral plane.

Tell me something I don't know shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Apination(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
iSlayer2:
Those of you who are asking to be initiated into the occult don't know what you're getting into.

Flee!!!
I Pity them, they don't know what they are doing yet. There's no mercy, love, kindness, peace, joy etc on the other side because these are God's attributes and what's not of God cannot possess it.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by wickyyolo: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
twosquare:

I know there are consequences. But is better to do something than nothing. I have done it unconsciously and I think I’m ready to do it consciously.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Gilbertman(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Even you sef ain't perfect. It's typo and not typographical error as you wrongly put it.
The more one lives , the more one learns.
angryAll my learning, I have typically assumed typo was an abbreviation of typographical...until today!! Waoow.
Salute to the brains on here....
Things we just assumed growing up, oh my my, and never ever care to check up!

Definition of typo
: an error (as of spelling) in typed or typeset material
typographical error noun

Definition of typographical error
: a mistake (such as a misspelled word) in typed or printed text
The book contains a number of typographical errors.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Bamiz: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
wickyyolo:

I know there are consequences. But is better to do something than nothing. I have done it unconsciously and I think I’m ready to do it consciously.
Please do not try it. It is very dangerous. When you go out of your body consciously, you give demons the opportunity to possess your body
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Gilbertman(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
grin grin grin
Nothing starnge here, all that grew up in that naija suffer days will know about this concrete concoction.
We call it "sokudale" in kwarapoly.
Kind of solidifying the beans so the meal can stay longer in the stomach... Similar intention in soaking small quantity of gaari for some time to allow it to swell...
eyes don see....
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by duchaB(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Salmom:

Thank you but I have been made to understand that I am carrying a karmic burden which won't be lifted until I complete my duration on earth.

Can I send you a PM?..
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Aurelius1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Salmom:

Two years ago I lost a job in Qatar. It was very painful at first + the fact that I was miserable in my job.

One morning - I had astral projected the night before and asked the universe to help me because I was depressed - immediately I woke up a thought flashed thru my head to learn one skill. I quickly looked up the skill online and started learning. After four months, I landed a job, pay wasn't much but I kept progressing and advancing my skills. A year later, I found a better job that me pays thrice what my former job pays me. I'm not there yet but I am happy with how far I have come and where I am going. I have picked up two certifications and a third one in view already in my field and I know that after this pandemic - if I survive - I will move up the career ladder and move to the U.K.

So I will say it makes you more intuitive and perceptive that you may be able to spot opportunities than the average person but you will still have to work hard to achieve what you want. What you put into the universe is what it gives you.

Wish you the best
I don't mean to bother you, but would you mind sharing the skill with me. I know what works for you may not work for someone else but I'm ready to give it try. You can mail it to sagayt at gmail dot com. Thanks
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Miraj22(f): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bamiz:
Please do not try it. It is very dangerous. When you go out of your body consciously, you give demons the opportunity to possess your body
Really??
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by twosquare(m): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
I don tell u my own b4 egungun enter express.
wickyyolo:

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Macktaob(m): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Gilbertman:
Even you sef ain't perfect. It's typo and not typographical error as you wrongly put it.
The more one lives , the more one learns.
angryAll my learning, I have typically assumed typo was an abbreviation of typographical...until today!! Waoow.
Salute to the brains on here....
Things we just assumed growing up, oh my my, and never ever care to check up!

Definition of typo
: an error (as of spelling) in typed or typeset material
typographical error noun

Definition of typographical error
: a mistake (such as a misspelled word) in typed or printed text
The book contains a number of typographical errors.
You might need to go back to school because you just got miseducated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by twosquare(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
What he said is very true...some, you might not notice, others show immediately.
Miraj22:

Really??
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by afemgbosey(m): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
seleroms2:
Muhammed has no picture

Someone said it's inyass not Muhammed

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.