Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? (97806 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Salmom:

Affect my body? How has sleeping and dreaming affected your body? The difference between dreaming and astral projection is that you are are in a conscious state when projecting, it like your consciousness inhabits another body but when you are in a dream state, you aren't conscious.

You could get trapped somewhere and not be able to return to your body

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Salmom: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nooil:

You could get trapped somewhere and not be able to return to your body

Its either very highly unlikely because I haven't heard of anyone that got trapped which may also mean that that misconception is nothing but a myth
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Salmom:

Its either very highly unlikely because I haven't heard of anyone that got trapped which may also mean that that misconception is nothing but a myth

I have heard. And you can also Google it to be sure.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by elpochas: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Vulcan24:
there ought to be a section for "strange & weird world"

a radio station in enugu Cosmo fm used to do it in my uni days.
i miss dat station die.went to EBSU.What abt u?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by sholay2011(m): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
wickyyolo:

I want to learn astral projections. How can I start ? Do you have books I can read. Been reading rose crux books book I have not gotten anything deep from them yet.
Repent of this nonsense projections and go back to Jesus Christ, the Author and Finisher of our faith. In Him is our future guaranteed. Don't expose your destiny to demonic attacks bro.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Vulcan24(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
elpochas:
i miss dat station die.went to EBSU.What abt u?

ESUT
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by elpochas: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Vulcan24:

ESUT
That was the only standard station around that area then.Just that politics destroyed that station.Hope you remember space man,ralph the sports presenter.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Vulcan24(m): 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
elpochas:
That was the only standard station around that area then.Just that politics destroyed that station.Hope you remember space man,ralph the sports presenter.

of course and there's this all night prog too, can't remember the name anymore

they really had talented staff
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nairaboi:
I went to my friends place and saw a Novel by one German guy (can't remember the name) and decided to peep through. Omo! I started seeing visions and started to hear voices in my head o

Hmmm, I took a romantic novel from my friend in secondary school. Do you know as I began reading this book, I started noticing strange sexual advances from men. Happened like two days. I returned the book back without finishing it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by elpochas: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Vulcan24:

of course and there's this all night prog too, can't remember the name anymore
they really had talented staff
its it their hook up programe?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nairaboi(m): 2:22am On Apr 19, 2020
Nooil:

Hmmm, I took a romantic novel from my friend in secondary school. Do you know as I started reading this book, I started noticing strange sexual advances from men. Happened like two days. I returned the book back without finishing it.
Maadddoo
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Salmom: 7:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Nooil:

I have heard. And you can also Google it to be sure.
There's no such thing dear. All you have to do is think you are back in ur body and you will automatically return back to ur body no matter where you are. As long as the silver cord is still attached to ur physical body, you can't be trapped
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Salmom: 7:05am On Apr 19, 2020
Bamiz:
Please do not try it. It is very dangerous. When you go out of your body consciously, you give demons the opportunity to possess your body
Myth
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Salmom: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2020
Aurelius1:
I don't mean to bother you, but would you mind sharing the skill with me. I know what works for you may not work for someone else but I'm ready to give it try. You can mail it to sagayt at gmail dot com. Thanks
Pm me
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Salmom: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2020
duchaB:

Can I send you a PM?..
Yes sir
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2020
Victorinox:

Was this in Nigeria?

No, it didnt happen in Nigeria.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2020
sylvez:

That was how you managed to finish the blood!

My dear, I pleaded the blood of Jesus Christ anytime I saw in something I was not comfortable with. That is my own spiritual weapon and I believe it has so much power and the blood of Jesus cannot finish. I dey use am no be small.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Bamiz: 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Miraj22:

Really??
Yeah, yeah.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Bamiz: 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Miraj22:

Really??
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by StreetFight: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
afemgbosey:
I met a prospective landlord and saw image of JESUS and Muhammed in his living room. I just smiled throughout and pray to escape on time. Layelaye I can never rent a room from him.

There is no single pictureof Prophet Muhammad (SAW) anywhere in the world. Stop displaying stupidity on the internet.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
twosquare:
So, you have not experienced people having spiritual attacks in the dream before and it manifesting in the physical? It doesn't matter how long you have been doing it, one day egungun go enter express. Jealously protect the silver cord. That is why I am warning you beforehand. Also, there is a better and safer way to experience the spirit realm than that. Mysteries waiting to be learned in the heavens. You doing astral pro hasn't changed the quality of your soul the way God wants it. So, yes, I know what I am saying. There is hardly anything people say here about astral pro that I don't know or that is exhilarating.

So you know of the silver cord. Interesting.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Aurelius1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Salmom:

Pm me
I've don't access to the email I used in opening my nairaland account anymore. This is my email:sagayt@gmail .com. I will delete it from my post after some time because of spammers.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Salmom: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Aurelius1:
I've don't access to the email I used in opening my nairaland account anymore. This is my email: sagayt @gmail .com. I will delete it from my post after some time because of spammers.
OK. Seen. I'll email you

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Joshkeith(m): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tweiker:

But you felt it was evil and that's why you have mentioned it here.

Once as a teen, I visited my aunt at Agbor, delta state and she complained bitterly of people stealing the plantains on her farm.

She has this big parcel of land on the outskirts of town with a few houses about. She planted cassava mostly but there are numerous plantain tress in groups here and there. When the trees bear crop and are about to reach harvest people steal them.

Know what I did?

I took empty bottles and put some sand in them then tied red cloth around them and tied each one to a prominent location on some of the tree so everyone could see it.

I stayed in Agbor for 6 months and not a single plantain got missing on that farm. The situation stayed so for almost 10 years until my aunt sold the land.

I wonder why? cheesy
local champion feeling important.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Frankicent(m): 2:27am On Apr 20, 2020
plasgidy:
I went to one of my customers house to collect money he was owing me on getting there I knocked on the door no response but light was on the room I say let me look through the window as I look like I saw the man nacking the baby akpako continues banging. Chai I was surprised cos of the time.

Which one be baby akpako?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by BEEFIE: 2:44am On Apr 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
A house in maitama that had Gold chairs... I nearly shed tears! See opulence cry

runs things
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by themanderon: 6:57am On Apr 20, 2020
megareal:
I went to a Senior friend's house because I needed him to sign a document for me. The wife told me he travelled. I replied that he gave me the appointment to bring the document that day. She asked me to follow her. We entered a dark room that was like a temple (I already knew he dabbled in the occult). There I saw the man lying down dead like. The wife asked me to drop the document on his table and wait. I did, a few moments after she asked me to pick it up. I picked up the signed document with the necessary recommendation I needed in the man's handwriting.

Truly, I wasn't surprised because these eyes of mine have seen some unusual things in these my few years on earth. I was only surprised that the woman chose to trust me to see that. I still wonder why till date.

Ps
The following week I went to see him to thank him, he also acted like it was nothing. Told me he attends such meetings once a month for three days in a certain country. I told him I was grateful he took time out to help me. And he said for me he would do anything. I still wonder why I was so special.

They see you as a potential member. If you know what's good for you Run!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Tweiker: 7:15am On Apr 20, 2020
Joshkeith:
local champion feeling important.

Village loser feeling only fear!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2020
BEEFIE:

runs things
A runs girl won't concern herself to weep for such especially realizing that most masses live below such mean while few live within such means... Those close to our common resources, tapping and stealing it in d name of bogus contracts.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by LarryBee1k: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2020
To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Aurelius1(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2020
Salmom:
OK. Seen. I'll email you
Seen. Thanks
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Happyfela(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
Name of the book pls
Nooil:

Hmmm, I took a romantic novel from my friend in secondary school. Do you know as I started reading this book, I started noticing strange sexual advances from men. Happened like two days. I returned the book back without finishing it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.