Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? (72161 Views)

The Main Reason Girls From Rich Homes Are Bad At Sex. / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by PotatoSalad(m): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Doesn't have to be girls from rich homes. It's synonymous with rich people. They give out but hardly receive, so they appreciate the smallest gesture.

Sorry, we, not they. Sad life cry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by IMASTEX: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Reading
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by LandMann: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
The answer lies in the upbringing and moral uprightness of the girl.

If you meet a poor girl with low morals, she's going to be unappreciative. If you meet a poor girl with good morals and proper upbringing, she will be appreciative.

Same thing applies to girls who are rich or are from rich homes. The question is how morally upright is the girl?

You can't be dating a girl with low morality and expect her to be appreciative.

Or can you squeeze water out of stone?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Delson2020: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
It's natural
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by 1mrprolific7(m): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
B
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Odunharry(m): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
True in many cases I have seen
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
I never date any before not even now
Neither rich nor poor
So let me just read comments and go

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by SweetCunt97(f): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
chinchonglee:
Never date a girl from a poor home...

That's my number 1 rule and I ll never break that rule.

Not everyone will come from a rich home. Many poor people are appreciative and so many rich people are snubbish, arrogant.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by sagir1994(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
I used to be scared dating girls from rich homes thinking they will be too entitled and ungrateful. I was wrong, I realized this now that I am engaged with a girl from a very rich family.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by pweeryambre: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
same with guys from poor home

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by GreatResearcher1: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
people like petyprincess are ungrateful brats

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by centilad(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Secure your assets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by paix(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
faithugo64:
If you have not been in a relationship with at least 100 women, then your assumption is wrong.
100 women? Man no go expire before his time so?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
yanabasee:
True....

Girls from poor homes often live with high expectations. They have a believe that their body is what they can offer and they will often act like they've given so much from their body... They don't have courtesy attitude....

Lol. Body wey go fade.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by sencekompis: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
MAJOR FACTOR IS MONEY
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Peace081: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
What's the difference between being poor n being rich?
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by kamez(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
i disagree totally... ladies from rich homes are ass**holes (at least from the few that i have dated)...

broke girls are liabilities and always feel entitled..always on the lookout for that heaven sent guy to lift her and her entire family out of poverty....

after all my dating experiences thus far, i have come to the conclusion that the best type of babes to date are the ones who work and hustle for their own money...

these are the real wife material...not some daddy's girl hiding behind her fathers wealth

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by GreatResearcher1: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
tommyken:
Since I entered the dating world I have been in relationship with girls from both rich homes and poor homes and I have observe something that intrigue me not only in my relationship both also those of my friends.

The ladies I have dated from rich home tend to be very grateful when you get them even a little gift or help them with a little favour. They tends to appreciate such favour with a very sincere heart and are very grateful to you.

Now this seems the opposite with girls from poor or simply lower income homes, I observe that girls from such poor and average home tend to be very entilted, selfish, insatiable and very ungrateful when you do things for them and they are the first to dump you when you begin to experience financial difficulties.

If you have come across this observation feel free to say your opinion and discuss the reason why its so. As for me, with what I have gone through in the hands of girls from poor home I have decided to marry a lady from a rich or at least a high income well to do home.
They've seen wealth and touched money. Not all these hungry hoes who would see 100000 as 1000000000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by xcesspaschal(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Training. Parental training.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by sencekompis: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY FACTOR FACTOR FACTOR MAJOR shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Dandison28(m): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
tommyken:
Since I entered the dating world I have been in relationship with girls from both rich homes and poor homes and I have observe something that intrigue me not only in my relationship both also those of my friends.

The ladies I have dated from rich home tend to be very grateful when you get them even a little gift or help them with a little favour. They tends to appreciate such favour with a very sincere heart and are very grateful to you.

Now this seems the opposite with girls from poor or simply lower income homes, I observe that girls from such poor and average home tend to be very entilted, selfish, insatiable and very ungrateful when you do things for them and they are the first to dump you when you begin to experience financial difficulties.

If you have come across this observation feel free to say your opinion and discuss the reason why its so. As for me, with what I have gone through in the hands of girls from poor home I have decided to marry a lady from a rich or at least a high income well to do home.
It all depends, some girls are totally out of context when it comes to the issue of given them things and support them.. Even the issue of poverty has made a lot of poor girls from poor home so unstable..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Simbrixton(m): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
you meet better one ni ooo
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by yusufu16: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Its not only girls.

Generally poor people are rude, arrogant and ungrateful.

27 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Bestchoice4me(m): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Op.. God bless u.. This is so true, I have experienced this alot..
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by therajah: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Girls from poor homes be like african countries..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by atheistandproud(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
That na big lie.

Na them spoil pass if na that one.

Just don't generalise.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Funny but truth...such girls tend to see little help from guys as if it's a big thing.
meanwhile,na mama put them daughter wey dey form slay queen nai dey see guys as "poverty alleviation scheme".
see,i'm speaking from experience...na girls wey dey squeeze body dey sleep 4 room and parlor dey always dey arrogant pass...you can easily tell when they are speaking with a guy on the phone...no respect,no love plus their wide mouths wey get many teeth..

*spits*

lest i 4get,may GOD Never 4get to bless MR. "FROWLAND"

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by ednut1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Avoid broke girls. Some rich girls too expect what their father gives them from you

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by SoNature(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is not true

It depends on individuals

Girls from rich homes are always full of themselves and have terribly bad character

This makes sense because there's nothing you will give them to wow them

Yes, their parents have probably given them much more

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by afecgivers: 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
tommyken:

The poor are abnormal, they often feel that you are taking advantage of their situational poverty. The rich think straight, they admire positive offers and not after your pocket.
When use rich, ,,I mean children that are born in the family of : Otedola, Alakija, Mike adenuga, dangote, bill gates, Jark-Rich etc..and not those money miss road business men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.