Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,269 members, 7,822,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? (72134 Views)

The Main Reason Girls From Rich Homes Are Bad At Sex. / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by paix(m): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Because we've had it all before
Who is WE?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Ladycewhy(f): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
this one doesn't look like one from a boxed up home ooo
lol ,no I am not ,but I don't beg neither have I stood on the que for garri in this lockdown down . grin .

By the way, it is said that "a hit dog will holler". Are you the online beggar? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
In life you value what you do not have. Poor people value money, rich people value attention and love which very often is lacking pecause their parents especially father was too busy making money. By "rich people", I mean those that were born into wealth not those who acquired or hustled for it. People who were born poor often still have a poverty mentality no matter how much money they eventually have...thats why you see them posting their wealth on social media.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by desmond2pk: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
I once paid for my girl friend's visa, tickets, bta and everything i bought for her like cloths, hairs and shoes.
She came from the poorest of the pours. Her dad was an old blind man.
When she got to the u s , relationship was smooth until she started work and got herself a boy friend. She told me off. Insulted me like nobody has ever done and will ever do.
She was the most humble girl i have ever met before then.
I learned my lesson the hard way. There is no good girl from a poor family. Not even a single girl.
What humbles then is poverty . As soon as you let them shine, they show you their characters.
The poorer the evil

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Blitz888(m): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Poor people are the most ungrateful set on earth... % wise.

Most Rich folks inculcate gratitude and other worthy virtues to their children cos they were not always like this.
The appreciate their hustle and don't fail to remember the phases they have been through.

Tueh to poverty!!

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Joefat: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
yanabasee:
True....

Girls from poor homes often live with high expectations. They have a believe that their body is what they can offer and they will often act like they've given so much from their body... They don't have courtesy attitude....

Yes my brother.. I heard one like that.. She told me if you don't come from rich family then you use what you have to get what you want... Simple means, she demand for exchanged for her body.. That's all they have to offer.. Pu***y

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Ladycewhy(f): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
this one are u sure he isn't talking bout u o?
are you the beggar? grin grin grin. Are you sure it's not guilty conscience that is worrying you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Jim99: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
djon78:

It might shock you to know that girls raised in rich, affluent, middle class homes are some of the most behaved women you will come across.

It's even the boys that misbehave most times.
Why do you think the rich marry the rich?
You will see big men insisting that there sons marry from affluent homes too?

Girls raised from poor homes may turn out good but it's rare. Most behave improper.
Guys raised from poor homes are the ones that behave proper and hence get themselves out of poverty through education and landing good jobs.

So true.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin grin grin me na
paix:
Who is WE?
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Myer(m): 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
purpinkx:
The problem most humans have is seeing things in extremities, black and white, no middle ground.

[Some] Rich people [I've met] are greedy.
[The] Women [I've met] are wh°res.
[The] men [ I allow into my life] are dogs.

Etc.

We don't like to use the words in the brackets because it exposes something about us, and it makes our argument invalid.

I saw a research on coaches and training facilities.

According to the research, when a coach, for some reason, likes a player and ‘thinks’ that they can go far in life, the coach gives them more training opportunities, corrects them constructively, freely offers useful tips and tricks, as well as become interested in their progress.

The player feels encouraged and, most times, becomes successful.

However, if the coach, for some reason, doesn't like a player and ‘thinks’ they don't have what it takes to be successful, he doesn't invest( or ’waste’) his time on the player. After all, they'll be no good.

Subconsciously, the player picks up on this and behaves accordingly. A few see it for what it is, do all they can to prove the Coach wrong, and they succeed.

A real life scenario. There's this shop I usually Barb at. There are two barbers in the shop, but I like one more than the other.

Even if the barber I like makes a mistake in my hair, I still feel dope AF. But, the other barber could give me a clean hair cut, maybe even better than that of the barber I like, and I'll feel my confidence drop until the hair grows back. I even had to get the barber's number so I'll schedule a haircut with him before going to the shop.

It is what it is, we are humans and we all have biases.

Could it be that you are projecting your expectations of these people on them? Or that you're attracting what you think of?

Oshey Sigmund Freud.

The truth is there's no generic answer in this kind of survey.
Some girls/guys from poor homes are appreviative while some aren't.
However, we could find that majority of girl/guys from rich homes are more appreciative.

But no general consensus.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Frankenstein: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Because we've had it all before
Are you from a rich background?
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by yvelchstores(f): 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
From a non dating perspective, the most ungrateful people I know in my sphere of contact are the "lesser privileged".
They don't appreciate your help, don't recognize when you go off your way on their behalf, even complain of not being shown love enough, yet they NEVER remember to show even the smallest act of kindness or generosity to the people they are "better than" in terms of resources.
That's why the Bible says, he that giveth to the poor lendeth to God... So it's God that will repay. So keep helping, but if you are waiting for gratitude from the average man, you will wait in vain

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Daboomb: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
tommyken:

If you have come across this observation feel free to say your opinion and discuss the reason why its so. As for me, with what I have gone through in the hands of girls from poor home[b] I have decided to marry a lady from a rich or at least a high income well to do home[/b].

Your personal experience does not translate into National Data, not even LGA data!

Anyway, the trending behaviournow is Gigollo guys who go for ladies from rich home.
It used to be ladies after a man's money, for marriage, now it is lazy dudes after a lady's money, in exchange for marriage.
Gigollos don take'over!
shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Etoo: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
U really hit the hammer on the nail head. Absolutely true.

yanabasee:
True....

Girls from poor homes often live with high expectations. They have a believe that their body is what they can offer and they will often act like they've given so much from their body... They don't have courtesy attitude....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
yes
Frankenstein:
Are you from a rich background?
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by LedRock: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
this one are u sure he isn't talking bout u o?
When girls from poor home make a comment you would know.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Vulcan24(m): 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
itsme01:
undecided

cos money no be their problem

long story short.

I no know y those guys dey write long epistle on simple answer as this

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by GreaterDC(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Because they have all what they want, they dnt need you resources or material

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Bluntemperor: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
How did you arrive at your conclusions?.Where are the Statistical backing? One thing I know that ladies from Rich homes are always thoroughly breeds but some can also be agracha alan-terrible.
By the way,waiting concerns me self,for each time I want the ladies to defend themselves,they chicken out in Lalasticlala 'N/Land territories.Just Negudo!!
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by professore(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
AfroKnight:
Dating broke entitled girls is a chore. I have been lucky to avoid them. Well, any guy would spot them right from the beginning. You guys are still in the talking stage and she’s always running out of airtime. Well, she can either buy her own airtime or stay away and stop telling me about it. It won’t ever go beyond that stage for me.

A fairly comfortable working woman (or even a rich babe) is the goal especially if she takes pride in spoiling herself with her own money.

You see these brokeàss greedy babes here? There is nothing you can do rehabilitate them. It reminds me of those beggars on the road who would return to begging the next day, even if you gave them 100K cash at once. Why?

Cos they believe such fortune would come again soon.

That’s how these broke babes think. Once they land a guy who spends on them, they think their chances are getting better. They stay on the lookout for a richer, more generous guy to latch on to. Loyalty doesn’t exist in their dictionary. This is probably because poverty has affected them so bad, they never want to smell it even from afar. That’s cool. But a transactional relationship is not the only way out of poverty.

Guys, if you are not one who thinks to trap a woman with your money, then avoid broke and entitled women. They add no value. You’d check your life after 6 months and find out that all you enjoy in the relationship is sex which you have to pay for anyway. That’s a loss. No motivation. No support. You can’t even ask for her opinion on issues cos she’s not interested in anything that isn’t money or gifts.

Go for a woman who works for her money and doesn’t bother you for mundane things like money for hair and shopping. Go for a woman whose financial plan doesn’t depend on the man she will date or marry.

Go for a woman whose lifestyle is supported by her own money. She will add value to your life.
Spot on

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by jaxxy(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
tommyken:
Since I entered the dating world I have been in relationship with girls from both rich homes and poor homes and I have observe something that intrigue me not only in my relationship both also those of my friends.

The ladies I have dated from rich home tend to be very grateful when you get them even a little gift or help them with a little favour. They tends to appreciate such favour with a very sincere heart and are very grateful to you.

Now this seems the opposite with girls from poor or simply lower income homes, I observe that girls from such poor and average home tend to be very entilted, selfish, insatiable and very ungrateful when you do things for them and they are the first to dump you when you begin to experience financial difficulties.

If you have come across this observation feel free to say your opinion and discuss the reason why its so. As for me, with what I have gone through in the hands of girls from poor home I have decided to marry a lady from a rich or at least a high income well to do home.

She is more appreciative because she's has her own and isn't dependent on anyone, she knows the value of her money and ur money. On the flip side the poor or dependent ones are used to collecting from different mostly undeserved sources meaning not parents or guardians, sm haven't worked for anything they have, it might be from toasters, those who are poor bt have good support system also appreciate better aslong as the support system is there oo cos their dating u isn't out of hunger or needs.

That said there are few poor gals who are content and hence appreciate anything u do. They are rare gems especially those still aspiring for a better life and not just cos they are ignorant. The other rare gems are rich gals with good manners.

To address ur last paragraph, dating/marrying a rich gal doesn't automatically mean good relationship or marriage, some are control freaks, extra clingy, wasteful and come with other bad habits common to rich gals so be careful.

Dating a rich gal isnt an express ticket to a good marriage or happiness pls so shine ur eyes. I must warn u.

I have dated Both.. Rich or Poor is irrelevant aslong as she has good manners. That's my stand.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Frankology: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is because girls from poor homes don't always have any thing to give, thereby not knowing how to appreciate when they are given. Someone who gives will always appreciate what he/she received because they know it's takes great minds and a kind heart ♥ to give

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Gkemz: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Not all of them but the trained ones.
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Boyooosa(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rich girls date very few guys, only one at a time in most cases, so, they don't get gifts from various guys but typical aj girl has more than 10 benfactors, so she appreciates the best offers while the small gifts are collected and almost not appreciated.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Frankenstein: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
yes
Old money kinda background or middle class?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by harmony940(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
All I can say is, train up your girl child to be a woman that will appreciate anything as gift to her.....@ the op,bless you for the day you meet a rich girl that's not appreciative you will have a change of mind....there is a two way coin to everything....cheers

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by yesloaded: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
tommyken:
Since I entered the dating world I have been in relationship with girls from both rich homes and poor homes and I have observe something that intrigue me not only in my relationship both also those of my friends.

The ladies I have dated from rich home tend to be very grateful when you get them even a little gift or help them with a little favour. They tends to appreciate such favour with a very sincere heart and are very grateful to you.

Now this seems the opposite with girls from poor or simply lower income homes, I observe that girls from such poor and average home tend to be very entilted, selfish, insatiable and very ungrateful when you do things for them and they are the first to dump you when you begin to experience financial difficulties.

If you have come across this observation feel free to say your opinion and discuss the reason why its so. As for me, with what I have gone through in the hands of girls from poor home I have decided to marry a lady from a rich or at least a high income well to do home.
not 100% correct anyway
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Vulcan24(m): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
djon78:

It might shock you to know that girls raised in rich, affluent, middle class homes are some of the most behaved women you will come across.

It's even the boys that misbehave most times.
Why do you think the rich marry the rich?
You will see big men insisting that there sons marry from affluent homes too?

Girls raised from poor homes may turn out good but it's rare. Most behave improper.
Guys raised from poor homes are the ones that behave proper and hence get themselves out of poverty through education and landing good jobs.

oh boy u dey decieve urself o!

no come near babes from Rich homes if u no chop belleful... u wan ridicule urself unless she is ready to brush u up

middle class - it depends, those ones na friends and over ambition dey kill them

lower class- ur best bet, just put ur nose to the ground and look for the humble one , I say humble" and ya good to go

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Powerintoxicate: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol ,no I am not ,but I don't beg neither have I stood on the que for garri in this lockdown down . grin .

By the way, it is said that "a hit dog will holler". Are you the online beggar? undecided
God forbid.
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
tommyken:

This is very true.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Hypocrit: 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
pweeryambre:
same with guys from poor home
i no say fight dey come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.