Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? (72066 Views)

The Main Reason Girls From Rich Homes Are Bad At Sex. / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Frankenstein:
Isn't it actually the reverse?
It is bro....MOST rich guys are the worst set of kids in this world..

Why MOST girls from already wealthy homes are mostly far better than girls from struggling homes who end up mainly as olosho's in their teens

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by LedRock: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Samakus:
If there's one thing I regret in life so far, it's missing out on Cynthia due to my complex issues then! Babe was a damsel from a stinkingly rich Anambra family and I, new employee in a federal school, was fidgeting about taking her on even when it was so clear that she was practically 'wetting for me'!

When I eventually mustered the courage to ask for a date. She smiled and said, ' I thought you're never gonna ask again! And on a date we went!

On that fateful day for our first date, she called me around 3pm and told me that she was at Chitis restaurant, that I should meet her up when I'm ready. Imagine your date choosing a venue for you (because you didn't tell her anyone you had in mind) and being there on time before you? shocked

To cut it short, I wore my nice cloth, and went to Chitis. Babe was already giving herself a nice treat. Fried rice and salad with a big Chicken, plenty fried plantains and of course, a nice wine to complement! I had 2k in my pocket, and hell yes, my mind skipped when I saw what was on the table cheesy. I stepped in and she offered me a seat! I smiled sheepishly, but deep down, I was wondering where I will get extra money to complete the payment for what she ordered which obviously was more than 2k already. Need I remind that she got a big EVA bottle water too cheesy

Looking at her was difficult as this girl was a mermaid in human form! She has this cuteness about her and will make any man's heart skip a bit. Next thing I heard was, WHAT DO I GET FOR YOU? I knew that the question was for me but feigned deafness cheesy. She asked again with a smile, Hey Handsome, WHAT'S YOUR ORDER?

I looked at her in bewilderment but summoned courage to mutter, "Just rice and chicken! She asked me again: 'won't you like a drink or should I get you a wine? grin wink. I just said, no thanks, water will be good. Besides, she had a wine on the table already and i didn't see the need for another wine. She steeped to the counter, paid for my order and brought it to me.

We talked about so many things. But most of our discussions centered on our visions and plans for growth. Babe was giving me tips on businesses I can open within the campus when I get settled. For her, once she's done with school ( she's already in her finals), she will fly out to Canada for her Masters and then come back when she's done to head HR in her dad's company. I suggested to her to get her CIPM certification before doing her Masters since she had passion for Human Resources. Not ever hearing of CIPM, her likeness for me doubled.

We had a nice time and we left. She called her taxi guy to come drop her while I left for the shuttle park cheesy. She continued calling me after that and continued talking but I have already harboured the fear that her class was too high for me. Poor, naive me!! cheesy. I never took the next step with her. And she left after her graduation and became incommunicado as I never called her after our date cry cry

Looking back now, I feel like beating myself. She had everything I wanted in a woman physically. And had the right goals and penchant for success like I now do! I have seen a lot of ladies and can now appreciate what a gift, a lady with visions, plans and the right frame of mind, is for young man hustling to reach his dreams. Which girl will start discussing your visions and plans for a better life on your first date these days?

I missed Cynthia due to inferiority complex and naivity! I was young and stupid! I was 25 and just got a job in the school after finishing NYSC, when i met her. I pray I find a goal oriented Lady like Cynthia again! Because, they're very hard to come by these days!

Guy you fvcked up big time, as I read your story I felt like crying. You didn't reciprocate her love for you, you were too afraid.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Most Nigerian girls are over entitled. Maybe because most Nigerian girls are from poor homes.

God knows how much I hate over entitled bitches. Huge turnoff.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by rajiedreez: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
[i][/i]money is good now
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by membranus: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
faithugo64:
If you have not been in a relationship with at least 100 women, then your assumption is wrong.

Are you encouraging promiscuity?

100 girls ginni?
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by toluleke(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
That a pure fact I have told my self never marry a Jobless babe never never!!!! She must spirit willed to make something out of her life not one ass waiting for husband to bring money home. Even if na tailoring I must see that will to make something out of her life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
big fat lie!
Nah them worse pass!
Rich girls always rub the fact that their father have money on your face!
I dated one before; Gloria. that girl was a reck!
I pity the unfortunate fool wey go marry am.
Her papa money don enter her head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WrurdNU4AE
MY FRIEND, just know now that EVERY LADY insults.
If only Pastors can tell you how their wives insult them.
Even a Lady with zero account can rubbish you at any slightest opportunity.

I have seen Nigerian Ladies who do nothing to generate revenue, insult their BOYFRIENDS who work hard to make ends meet.
Every LADY wants to control her man.
If possible covert him to HAND SANITIZER.

MEMORY VERSE:
Since BOTH Classes of LADY can insult you at any time.
It's better to be insulted by a HARDWORKING LADY who got ideas, if possible from a wealthy home.
I have said my Own.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Theophinio(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
AfroKnight:
Dating broke entitled girls is a chore. I have been lucky to avoid them. Well, any guy would spot them right from the beginning. You guys are still in the talking stage and she’s always running out of airtime. Well, she can either buy her own airtime or stay away and stop telling me about it. It won’t ever go beyond that stage for me.

A fairly comfortable working woman (or even a rich babe) is the goal especially if she takes pride in spoiling herself with her own money.

You see these brokeàss greedy babes here? There is nothing you can do rehabilitate them. It reminds me of those beggars on the road who would return to begging the next day, even if you gave them 100K cash at once. Why?

Cos they believe such fortune would come again soon.

That’s how these broke babes think. Once they land a guy who spends on them, they think their chances are getting better. They stay on the lookout for a richer, more generous guy to latch on to. Loyalty doesn’t exist in their dictionary. This is probably because poverty has affected them so bad, they never want to smell it even from afar. That’s cool. But a transactional relationship is not the only way out of poverty.

Guys, if you are not one who thinks to trap a woman with your money, then avoid broke and entitled women. They add no value. You’d check your life after 6 months and find out that all you enjoy in the relationship is sex which you have to pay for anyway. That’s a loss. No motivation. No support. You can’t even ask for her opinion on issues cos she’s not interested in anything that isn’t money or gifts.

Go for a woman who works for her money and doesn’t bother you for mundane things like money for hair and shopping. Go for a woman whose financial plan doesn’t depend on the man she will date or marry.

Go for a woman whose lifestyle is supported by her own money. She will add value to your life.

Thank You Sir

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Saintcajo1: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
cool
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by mabeni(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
purpinkx:
The problem most humans have is seeing things in extremities, black and white, no middle ground.

[Some] Rich people [I've met] are greedy.
[The] Women [I've met] are wh°res.
[The] men [ I allow into my life] are dogs.

Etc.

We don't like to use the words in the brackets because it exposes something about us, and it makes our argument invalid.

I saw a research on coaches and training facilities.

According to the research, when a coach, for some reason, likes a player and ‘thinks’ that they can go far in life, the coach gives them more training opportunities, corrects them constructively, freely offers useful tips and tricks, as well as become interested in their progress.

The player feels encouraged and, most times, becomes successful.

However, if the coach, for some reason, doesn't like a player and ‘thinks’ they don't have what it takes to be successful, he doesn't invest( or ’waste’) his time on the player. After all, they'll be no good.

Subconsciously, the player picks up on this and behaves accordingly. A few see it for what it is, do all they can to prove the Coach wrong, and they succeed.

A real life scenario. There's this shop I usually Barb at. There are two barbers in the shop, but I like one more than the other.

Even if the barber I like makes a mistake in my hair, I still feel dope AF. But, the other barber could give me a clean hair cut, maybe even better than that of the barber I like, and I'll feel my confidence drop until the hair grows back. I even had to get the barber's number so I'll schedule a haircut with him before going to the shop.

It is what it is, we are humans and we all have biases.

Could it be that you are projecting your expectations of these people on them? Or that you're attracting what you think of?

I can't comprehend. Your vocabulary is too sophisticate. Lolz. Could you please summarize this in a simple English? Thanks
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by JayEntaur(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
purpinkx:
The problem most humans have is seeing things in extremities, black and white, no middle ground.

[Some] Rich people [I've met] are greedy.
[The] Women [I've met] are wh°res.
[The] men [ I allow into my life] are dogs.

Etc.

We don't like to use the words in the brackets because it exposes something about us, and it makes our argument invalid.

I saw a research on coaches and training facilities.

According to the research, when a coach, for some reason, likes a player and ‘thinks’ that they can go far in life, the coach gives them more training opportunities, corrects them constructively, freely offers useful tips and tricks, as well as become interested in their progress.

The player feels encouraged and, most times, becomes successful.

However, if the coach, for some reason, doesn't like a player and ‘thinks’ they don't have what it takes to be successful, he doesn't invest( or ’waste’) his time on the player. After all, they'll be no good.

Subconsciously, the player picks up on this and behaves accordingly. A few see it for what it is, do all they can to prove the Coach wrong, and they succeed.

A real life scenario. There's this shop I usually Barb at. There are two barbers in the shop, but I like one more than the other.

Even if the barber I like makes a mistake in my hair, I still feel dope AF. But, the other barber could give me a clean hair cut, maybe even better than that of the barber I like, and I'll feel my confidence drop until the hair grows back. I even had to get the barber's number so I'll schedule a haircut with him before going to the shop.

It is what it is, we are humans and we all have biases.

Could it be that you are projecting your expectations of these people on them? Or that you're attracting what you think of?

I can relate to the barber scenario.

I haven't had my haircut since this lockdown because my barber is at the other side of town. Meanwhile there's a barbershop close to my house. Ordinarily I can't go this long without a haircut.

Also, I always call my barber before I leave for his shop, and won't let his boys (who are supposedly as good or even better, according to other customers) touch my hair even when he's busy & they are all free, not even to just carve & shave.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by APOPTOSIS: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:

I have seen Nigerian Ladies who do nothing to generate revenue insult their BOYFRIENDS who work hard to make ends meet.

MEMORY VERSE:
It's better to be insulted by a HARDWORKING LADY who got ideas, if possible from a wealthy home.
I have said my Own.
Oh My Goodness cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Angelinastto(f): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Girls from poor home have high expectations from men. They're mostly of the opinion that they have only their youthful age to enjoy life, so they live to suck men dry, they see it as an achievement.
Girls from rich homes mostly date for love. The money or extra gifts comes as a pleasant surprise.
While a poor girl who agreed to date you because of your money would think you ain't doing enough no matter what you do, a rich girl will see your little contributions as a way of reassuring her of your love and appreciate your efforts.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by brainfordetails: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
AfroKnight:
Dating broke entitled girls is a chore. I have been lucky to avoid them. Well, any guy would spot them right from the beginning. You guys are still in the talking stage and she’s always running out of airtime. Well, she can either buy her own airtime or stay away and stop telling me about it. It won’t ever go beyond that stage for me.

A fairly comfortable working woman (or even a rich babe) is the goal especially if she takes pride in spoiling herself with her own money.

You see these brokeàss greedy babes here? There is nothing you can do rehabilitate them. It reminds me of those beggars on the road who would return to begging the next day, even if you gave them 100K cash at once. Why?

That’s how these broke babes think. Once they land a guy who spends on them, they think their chances are getting better. They stay on the lookout for a richer, more generous guy to latch on to. Loyalty doesn’t exist in their dictionary. This is probably because poverty has affected them so bad, they never want to smell it even from afar. That’s cool. But a transactional relationship is not the only way out of poverty.

Guys, if you are not one who thinks to trap a woman with your money, then avoid broke and entitled women. They add no value. You’d check your life after 6 months and find out that all you enjoy in the relationship is sex which you have to pay for anyway. That’s a loss. No motivation. No support. You can’t even ask for her opinion on issues cos she’s not interested in anything that isn’t money or gifts.

Go for a woman who works for her money and doesn’t bother you for mundane things like money for hair and shopping. Go for a woman whose financial plan doesn’t depend on the man she will date or marry.

Go for a woman whose lifestyle is supported by her own money. She will add value to your life.

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT BRO!!!

IT'S LIKE YOU'RE SPEAKING WHAT'S ON MY MIND.

I once had an encounter with one last year. We met on FB and later got talking and exchanged contacts. We agreed to meet at a restaurant, and the first thing she demanded for was ice-cream.

We got talking, but lo and behold she began to expressed her financial problems to me how she wanted to pay her school fees... bla, bla, bla

She's even a Nairalander claiming big girl upandan and too boosy with sharp mouth.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by hachan: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
iLegendd:
To avoid looking prideful.

..........proud..........

Now edit your post.
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by united4men: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
kamez:
i disagree totally... ladies from rich homes are ass**holes (at least from the few that i have dated)...

broke girls are liabilities and always feel entitled..always on the lookout for that heaven sent guy to lift her and her entire family out of poverty....

after all my dating experiences thus far, i have come to the conclusion that the best type of babes to date are the ones who work and hustle for their own money...

these are the real wife material...not some daddy's girl hiding behind her fathers wealth

Well, not in all cases are they totally wife materials. I know one presently who thrilled me initially, but her mindset was so disgusting as I began to know more about her. Let me just leave it at that
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Samakus(m): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
LedRock:
Guy you fvcked up big time, as I read your story I felt like crying. You didn't reciprocate her love for you, you were too afraid.

I was! There's no sugar coating it.

I, for one, know that I can never be like that again. Ever
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Samakus(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Skmoda360:

the ones wey go collect the little cash you have in your savings na them full ground now oooo undecided

I'm telling you! It's like new and fresh leeches are born on a daily basis

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Samakus:
If there's one thing I regret in life so far, it's missing out on Cynthia due to my complex issues then! Babe was a damsel from a stinkingly rich Anambra family and I, new employee in a federal school, was fidgeting about taking her on even when it was so clear that she was practically 'wetting for me'!

When I eventually mustered the courage to ask for a date. She smiled and said, ' I thought you're never gonna ask again! And on a date we went!

On that fateful day for our first date, she called me around 3pm and told me that she was at Chitis restaurant, that I should meet her up when I'm ready. Imagine your date choosing a venue for you (because you didn't tell her anyone you had in mind) and being there on time before you? shocked

To cut it short, I wore my nice cloth, and went to Chitis. Babe was already giving herself a nice treat. Fried rice and salad with a big Chicken, plenty fried plantains and of course, a nice wine to complement! I had 2k in my pocket, and hell yes, my mind skipped when I saw what was on the table cheesy. I stepped in and she offered me a seat! I smiled sheepishly, but deep down, I was wondering where I will get extra money to complete the payment for what she ordered which obviously was more than 2k already. Need I remind that she got a big EVA bottle water too cheesy

Looking at her was difficult as this girl was a mermaid in human form! She has this cuteness about her and will make any man's heart skip a bit. Next thing I heard was, WHAT DO I GET FOR YOU? I knew that the question was for me but feigned deafness cheesy. She asked again with a smile, Hey Handsome, WHAT'S YOUR ORDER?

I looked at her in bewilderment but summoned courage to mutter, "Just rice and chicken! She asked me again: 'won't you like a drink or should I get you a wine? grin wink. I just said, no thanks, water will be good. Besides, she had a wine on the table already and i didn't see the need for another wine. She steeped to the counter, paid for my order and brought it to me.

We talked about so many things. But most of our discussions centered on our visions and plans for growth. Babe was giving me tips on businesses I can open within the campus when I get settled. For her, once she's done with school ( she's already in her finals), she will fly out to Canada for her Masters and then come back when she's done to head HR in her dad's company. I suggested to her to get her CIPM certification before doing her Masters since she had passion for Human Resources. Not ever hearing of CIPM, her likeness for me doubled.

We had a nice time and we left. She called her taxi guy to come drop her while I left for the shuttle park cheesy. She continued calling me after that and continued talking but I have already harboured the fear that her class was too high for me. Poor, naive me!! cheesy. I never took the next step with her. And she left after her graduation and became incommunicado as I never called her after our date cry cry

Looking back now, I feel like beating myself. She had everything I wanted in a woman physically. And had the right goals and penchant for success like I now do! I have seen a lot of ladies and can now appreciate what a gift, a lady with visions, plans and the right frame of mind, is for young man hustling to reach his dreams. Which girl will start discussing your visions and plans for a better life on your first date these days?

I missed Cynthia due to inferiority complex and naivity! I was young and stupid! I was 25 and just got a job in the school after finishing NYSC, when i met her. I pray I find a goal oriented Lady like Cynthia again! Because, they're very hard to come by these days!

Chaii... this guy. This ur sin is too heavy sad

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Skmoda360(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Samakus:

I'm telling you! It's like new and fresh leeches are born on a daily basis
They are just too much shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by ndeekay(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
YOU NAILED IT PERFECTLY. BROKE GIRLS SHOULD BE AVOIDED LIKE THE PLAGUE, LIKE COVID19. THEY ARE USELESS!

AfroKnight:

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Samiah33(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
yanabasee:
True....

Girls from poor homes often live with high expectations. They have a believe that their body is what they can offer and they will often act like they've given so much from their body... They don't have courtesy attitude....
I don’t think it’s just girls from poor home, it girls with poor upbringing. A girl with proper home training are always appreciative
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by OgaRico(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
TRADEMARK:
I am looking for a deep, non complicated relationship. I am in my 30s and i have a professional career but i am not 100% stable yet. I need someone we can build together and we can work things together. I am currently single and on a scale of 10, i am at least 7 in appearance. I am slim, 5.8 in height, jovial ,spontaneous, adventurous, reflective and erotic, like very endowed, 9 inches, not trying to be immodest though...

Sir, with this your acclaimed endowment,PornHub dey recruit currently.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Samiah33(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Doesn't have to be girls from rich homes. It's synonymous with rich people. They give out but hardly receive, so they appreciate the smallest gesture.

Sorry, we, not they. Sad life cry
Yea it happens because people think you have everything and nothing they give would be appreciated since it’s small, trust me
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Aystarz: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:
MY ADVICE remains the same always:
COMPLETELY AVOID a Lady who has nothing else to offer beyond sexxx in this modern time.

IF you try it as a STRUGGLING YOUNG MAN in your thirties, you will come back looking like a sixty year old man.
Even LADIES, will never attempt such. They cherish Hard work and Fame a lot

..... a Wealthy Man can attempt such because he has a lot in stock, but to your greatest shock, most people who struggled to make wealth never attempt such, because you may find yourself on the ground the next day.
POVERTY is not Genetic, na God and Common Sense they Lift Person.
A nut found itself carried by a crow to the top of a tall campanile, and by falling into a crevice succeeded in escaping its dread fate. It then besought the wall to shelter it, by appealing to it by the grace of God, and praising its height, and the beauty and noble tone of us bells. “Alas,” it went on, “as I have not been able to drop beneath the green branches of my old Father and to lie in the fallow earth covered by his fallen leaves, do you, at least, not abandon me. When I found myself in the beak of the cruel crow I made a vow, that if I escaped I would end my life in a little hole. ”
At these words, the wall, moved with compassion, was content to shelter the nut in the spot where it had fallen. Within a short time, the nut burst open: Its roots reached in between the crevices of the stones and began to push them apart; its shoots pressed up toward the sky. They soon rose above the building, and as the twisted roots grew thicker they began to thrust the walls apart and force the ancient stones from their old places. Then the wall, too late and in vain, bewailed the cause of its destruction, and in short time it fell in ruin.
LEONARDO DA VINCI.
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by 2buffagain(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:

If only Pastors can tell you how their wives insult them.

I have seen Nigerian Ladies who do nothing to generate revenue, insult their BOYFRIENDS who work hard to make ends meet.

MEMORY VERSE:
I have said my Own.

grin grin grin
Never tolerate or reinforce disrespectful behavior.
Punish it ALWAYS.

But you are right, better to deal with that kind of drama and train her accordingly if she at least has money.
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by nanceeleecious(f): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

I've made my mistake, and I'm carrying the cross now.
I've married a broke idiott.
Hope your spouse doesn't see this shaa.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by MabraO: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
tommyken:
Since I entered the dating world I have been in relationship with girls from both rich homes and poor homes and I have observe something that intrigue me not only in my relationship both also those of my friends.

The ladies I have dated from rich home tend to be very grateful when you get them even a little gift or help them with a little favour. They tends to appreciate such favour with a very sincere heart and are very grateful to you.

Now this seems the opposite with girls from poor or simply lower income homes, I observe that girls from such poor and average home tend to be very entilted, selfish, insatiable and very ungrateful when you do things for them and they are the first to dump you when you begin to experience financial difficulties.

If you have come across this observation feel free to say your opinion and discuss the reason why its so. As for me, with what I have gone through in the hands of girls from poor home I have decided to marry a lady from a rich or at least a high income well to do home.

Most times it isn’t all about coming from rich homes it a thing if the mind..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by cleantitleautos: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
It's quite simple, rich girl are used to gifts, thus they've learnt to be appreciative while the poor ones have probably never received any gift(s) in their lives before you met, hence they don't know/ were not taught how to be appreciative.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha / I'm Going To Marry A White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.