Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? (72082 Views)

The Main Reason Girls From Rich Homes Are Bad At Sex. / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Samakus(m): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Skmoda360:

They are just too much shocked

Lolz
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Skmoda360(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
pweeryambre:
same with guys from poor home
Yeah....not all though...it's morality that matters ...some have it low while others have it high.
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by yourstruly5(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Funny how one guy with an alternate account he uses for begging money here ,has an opinion on this topic grin grin grin grin

Your voice is loud ooo�
How did u know?
Monitoring spirit �
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by SunniedUp: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Escodeb:
I think it because of the moral standard of those you have dated or have something with.

One thing I appreciate about the rich parents is they mostly teach their SunniedUp children of importance of being appreciative to whatever help rendered to them and whatever is given to them.
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by dominique(f): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Broke girls can be very greedy and entitled, they're always on the lookout for who to dump their family liabilities on. Date them and realize you're adding money to pay their siblings school fees or stocking her mother's shop.

Rich girls can be very proud and arrogant. They will never hesitate to let you know how well they can live without you or your money during disagreements. Tends to flaunt their family wealth and achievements in your face from time to time. If you're the ego filled type, you may not be able to handle her.

Broke girl; greedy and entitled
Rich girl; proud and (sometimes) arrogant

Choose your poison

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by NinjaMetahuman: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
AfroKnight:
Dating broke entitled girls is a chore. I have been lucky to avoid them. Well, any guy would spot them right from the beginning. You guys are still in the talking stage and she’s always running out of airtime. Well, she can either buy her own airtime or stay away and stop telling me about it. It won’t ever go beyond that stage for me.

A fairly comfortable working woman (or even a rich babe) is the goal especially if she takes pride in spoiling herself with her own money.

You see these brokeàss greedy babes here? There is nothing you can do rehabilitate them. It reminds me of those beggars on the road who would return to begging the next day, even if you gave them 100K cash at once. Why?

Cos they believe such fortune would come again soon.

That’s how these broke babes think. Once they land a guy who spends on them, they think their chances are getting better. They stay on the lookout for a richer, more generous guy to latch on to. Loyalty doesn’t exist in their dictionary. This is probably because poverty has affected them so bad, they never want to smell it even from afar. That’s cool. But a transactional relationship is not the only way out of poverty.

Guys, if you are not one who thinks to trap a woman with your money, then avoid broke and entitled women. They add no value. You’d check your life after 6 months and find out that all you enjoy in the relationship is sex which you have to pay for anyway. That’s a loss. No motivation. No support. You can’t even ask for her opinion on issues cos she’s not interested in anything that isn’t money or gifts.

Go for a woman who works for her money and doesn’t bother you for mundane things like money for hair and shopping. Go for a woman whose financial plan doesn’t depend on the man she will date or marry.

Go for a woman whose lifestyle is supported by her own money. She will add value to your life.
well written.

Don't normally post in romance section but I just had to quote this.

Very succint.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Bradiyung(m): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is a very nice observation, I recall the girls I know from Rich or family with high income backgrounds are very appreciative, the ones from low income tend to raise shoulders while they got nothing to offer.

I support this op
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Americanboy35: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
dominique:
Broke girls can be very greedy and entitled, they're always on the lookout for who to dump their family liabilities on. Date them and realize you're adding money to pay their siblings school fees or stocking her mother's shop.

Rich girls can be very proud and arrogant. They will never hesitate to let you know how well they can live without you or your money during disagreements. Tends to flaunt their family wealth and achievements in your face from time to time. If you're the ego filled type, you may not be able to handle her.

Broke girl; greedy and entitled
Rich girl; proud and (sometimes) arrogant

Choose your poison
Spot on, you are very intelligent

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by gentlemate00: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
I have just one question..Who is going to marry lady from poor family background? if all of una dey run so grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Welcomme: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
O.P you are right... My present girl is very appreciative of every little thing I do for her.... She is from a relatively above average home... Her parents are not wealthy but they are very very comfortable. But you see my ex ehnnn...
Both she and her mama dey tax me and they don't appreciate anything. I had to dumb her ass

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by kushme: 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
MartinsD12:

Poor girls are gluttons they never chop belleful like Oliver twist they will always ask for more, flee from them there is nothing like self sufficient poor girls don't have it

This is a fact. They build their relationship around food... When they come to your house, they try to eat everything they see. That's why they are poor. Eating all in one day or moment.

Living like goats, just to eat now and not thinking of tomorrow or the future, believing that, the men in their pussies will always handle that.
Give us food now or we leave for the next available guy who would be ready to feed us in exchange for our live holes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by udemzyudex(m): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Martinola:
Chaii
Being broke no gud oo
See as dem just dey bash broke girls.
Even some broke assed dudes sef dey follow slate dem

Hahahaha. As for me I don't want to generalise it though,I believe there are some broke girls that appreciate your efforts though I believe they are rear.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Austine567(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
as i was going through the comments on this thread and at the same time perusing in my mind my prospective dates. i just shade tears within me cuz...... hmmmmn

I think i need to retrace my steps.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by chinchonglee(m): 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Not everyone will come from a rich home. Many poor people are appreciative and so many rich people are snubbish, arrogant.
Better for a rich person to be snubbish and arrogant than a poor person with nothing to be arrogant,snubbish, materialistic etc.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Eberechi24(f): 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
gentlemate00:
I have just one question..Who is going to marry lady from poor family background? if all of una dey run so grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't worry about us, we will be alright.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by GreatResearcher1: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Petyprincess:

Fôol what have you ever done for me than trolling? Mention one thing your broke sef have done? undecided
At least I sent you rice picture today.
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by purpinkx(m): 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
mabeni:
I can't comprehend. Your vocabulary is too sophisticate. Lolz. Could you please summarize this in a simple English? Thanks

That, Sir, is the simplest English I've ever written. Don't let the punctuations scare you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by gentlemate00: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by lozanni(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Funny but truth...such girls tend to see little help from guys as if it's a big thing.
meanwhile,na mama put them daughter wey dey form slay queen nai dey see guys as "poverty alleviation scheme".
see,i'm speaking from experience...na girls wey dey squeeze body dey sleep 4 room and parlor dey always dey arrogant pass...you can easily tell when they are speaking with a guy on the phone...no respect,no love plus their wide mouths wey get many teeth..

*spits*

lest i 4get,may GOD Never 4get to bless MR. "FROWLAND"

grin grin grin

It's seems your experience with them is still very raw.
I wonder if some of them do it because they have an inferiority complex, which causes them to sometimes act nasty and bitchy or that they don't want you looking down on them.
It would have been much better if they would have just been themselves without putting on airs.
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by IyaTola: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Love doesn't build a home, but character does. Do you believe in this assertion...

Marry a man or woman that has good character, because that's the only thing that sustains a home.

Does good character have to do with social class and is it gender base like you opined here...??

The too much familiarity that comes with marriage, will erase your emotional feelings, in the absence of character.

Go for character, instead of love.

Can a good character influence marriage positively in the absence of love...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by membranus: 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mike4S:
I cannot forget that day a girl I met on Igboist demanded phone for a start and I declined she blocked me.
This is a girl I've not even seen in person. I celebrated her early exit because she would have been incompatible with my kind of person

Forget about "being incompatible with your kind of person"

You saw a leech, an 'ebino' and you 'japaa', you ran away fast before you become a foolish ATM.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by pansophist(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is confirmation bias. It depends on the girl in particular. Rich girls are snobbish and want a guy in their own class at least. Have you seen any working class lady picking up a struggling man? Rich girls are egoism personified. You better speak, look and have class. You'll also have to impress them in a way that makes their other rich female friends jealous.

There are outliers as with everything, but such behaviours are not limited to broke ladies.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by chinchonglee(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
PureGoldh:
Bros....the matter wey dey on ground so...e heavy for mouth.

The truth be say.... wether she is from rich or poor family...if a woman get good mannerz...she don get am..There is a man for every woman and there is a woman for every man.[s][/s]

Meanwhile,If you need Raw Original Honey.. Kindly contact 081 0166 6771 let's talk about it Now..No hug or handshake dx period..Stay safe Fam
The bolded and striked statement is fallacy!!!

Not all ladies will get married, infact abt 60% of the females will never get married. Its a bitter fact

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by SwagPower: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
AfroKnight:
Dating broke entitled girls is a chore. I have been lucky to avoid them. Well, any guy would spot them right from the beginning. You guys are still in the talking stage and she’s always running out of airtime. Well, she can either buy her own airtime or stay away and stop telling me about it. It won’t ever go beyond that stage for me.

A fairly comfortable working woman (or even a rich babe) is the goal especially if she takes pride in spoiling herself with her own money.

You see these brokeàss greedy babes here? There is nothing you can do rehabilitate them. It reminds me of those beggars on the road who would return to begging the next day, even if you gave them 100K cash at once. Why?

Cos they believe such fortune would come again soon.

That’s how these broke babes think. Once they land a guy who spends on them, they think their chances are getting better. They stay on the lookout for a richer, more generous guy to latch on to. Loyalty doesn’t exist in their dictionary. This is probably because poverty has affected them so bad, they never want to smell it even from afar. That’s cool. But a transactional relationship is not the only way out of poverty.

Guys, if you are not one who thinks to trap a woman with your money, then avoid broke and entitled women. They add no value. You’d check your life after 6 months and find out that all you enjoy in the relationship is sex which you have to pay for anyway. That’s a loss. No motivation. No support. You can’t even ask for her opinion on issues cos she’s not interested in anything that isn’t money or gifts.

Go for a woman who works for her money and doesn’t bother you for mundane things like money for hair and shopping. Go for a woman whose financial plan doesn’t depend on the man she will date or marry.

Go for a woman whose lifestyle is supported by her own money. She will add value to your life.
You really are a classic man..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Tapout(m): 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
chai!!! dem done bash ladies finnish for this thread...both the rich, middle class and poor. na wah oh
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Eberechi24(f): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
MartinsD12:

Poor girls are gluttons they never chop belleful like Oliver twist they will always ask for more, flee from them there is nothing like self sufficient poor girls don't have it
Where did you get this statistic?
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
purpinkx:
The problem most humans have is seeing things in extremities, black and white, no middle ground.

[Some] Rich people [I've met] are greedy.
[The] Women [I've met] are wh°res.
[The] men [ I allow into my life] are dogs.

Etc.

We don't like to use the words in the brackets because it exposes something about us, and it makes our argument invalid.

I saw a research on coaches and training facilities.

Edit. Thank you Yaronorthside.

According to the research, when a coach, for some reason, likes a player and ‘thinks’ that they can go far in life, the coach gives them more training opportunities, corrects them constructively, freely offers useful tips and tricks, as well as become interested in their progress.

The player feels encouraged and, most times, becomes successful.

However, if the coach, for some reason, doesn't like a player and ‘thinks’ they don't have what it takes to be successful, he doesn't invest( or ’waste’) his time on the player. After all, they'll be no good.

Subconsciously, the player picks up on this and behaves accordingly. A few see it for what it is, do all they can to prove the Coach wrong, and they succeed.

A real life scenario. There's this shop I usually Barb at. There are two barbers in the shop, but I like one more than the other.

Even if the barber I like makes a mistake in my hair, I still feel dope AF. But, the other barber could give me a clean hair cut, maybe even better than that of the barber I like, and I'll feel my confidence drop until the hair grows back. I even had to get the barber's number so I'll schedule a haircut with him before going to the shop.

It is what it is, we are humans and we all have biases.

Could it be that you are projecting your expectations of these people on them? Or that you're attracting what you think of?

Your comment, both with your signature on your profile.., shows you are a wise person.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Bizibi(m): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
sonrock44:
Rich girls or working class ladies:They are the best to deal with.They have every sense of value and appreciates what it is to grind/hustle.They may be demanding in some cases,but they'd appreciate every ounce of effort from you.But poor girls,especially the ones from a broken home,they are ready to milk you die.Their sense of entitlement no be here.And what do you bring to the table Sex in most cases.They'd feel sex is the only food a man can't do without....
"the one from a broken home"
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by MartinsD12(m): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Eberechi24:

Where did you get this statistic?
Based on experience
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by MartinsD12(m): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
kushme:

This is a fact. They build their relationship around food... When they come to your house, they try to eat everything they see. That's why they are poor. Eating all in one day or moment.

Living like goats, just to eat now and not think of tomorrow or the future, the man/men in my life will always handle that.
Give us food now or we leave for the next available guy who would be ready feed us in exchange for our live holes.
Thank God you saw what I saw too, I pity anybody dating a poor girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.