Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret (42334 Views)

Ladies Share Your Worst Kiss Ever. / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / Share Your Worst Date Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Millenniumlady(f): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2020
ehmmy11:
mechanics are humans too and it's a skilled profession.. Dude cleans up really good too. I thought size didn't matter??
For someone like me it matters cause I don't want to cheat when in a relationship that's why i take my time before accepting anyone
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by ehmmy11(m): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
For someone like me it matters cause I don't want to cheat when in a relationship that's why i take my time before accepting anyone
are you talking about the mechanic part or d!ck part

16 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by stanisbaratheon: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Olatara:
Sulphur doesn't smell bad nah. Lol

Sulphur-fish-oxide grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by EzzyCarter: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2020
ghettochild:

Not that u haven't tasted a sweeter one.. The reason why this one is.... Is cos of the timing and place u had it... The risk u were taking while at it... U know u could get caught

Nah ion think it was the excitement. To be sincere twas the taste in itself. It still lingers in my mind till date. Her juice was perfection in itself smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by EzzyCarter: 9:33am On Apr 19, 2020
DeusMagnus:
Lie Mohammed

Lol. Wah would I gain in lying? Your validation? Nah I think I'll pass wink

When you get to live life to its fullest in terms of experiences and adventures, then you won't label someone's experience a lie. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by CONFAMA: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2020
Joystark:
I can't even say it out loud.

That terrible?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Joystark(f): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2020
ehmmy11:
it's alright you can whisper it.. Nobody is watching

Aproko

There's nothing to say jor
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Joystark(f): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2020
CONFAMA:

That terrible?

cheesy
Gossip
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by ehmmy11(m): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2020
Joystark:

Aproko

There's nothing to say jor
grin grin
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by YabaLeftist: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2020
FatherBona:

Why will you upload your mums photo on a platform like this?
She fine sha grin
Una two resemble wella

grin

Yea, my mama na fine woman.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by bigcee(m): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Mine was when i was dating one cute guy he do come to my area every evening looking so fresh we got to hook up and to him spending is what will make me stay.....on a very good day we wanted to do the do his dick was too small i just had to start unnecessary trouble so i could run he was surprise it was later i got to find out that he was a mechanic i nearly collapse my name for full area say mechanic nak me shocked i avoid him like kilode cheesy ha mechanic where i won start from shocked
Walahi, you lack sense.

21 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Millenniumlady(f): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2020
ehmmy11:
are you talking about the mechanic part or d!ck part
Both cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Millenniumlady(f): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2020
bigcee:

Walahi, you lack sense.
So says a mechanic
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by EzzyCarter: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2020
DeusMagnus:
Believe him at your own risk. Na lie he dey lie.

Lmao. Ur comment just betrayed the boring and pathetic sex life you have. Well, blame ur parents for passing you ugly genes. It's not ur fault bro . Just stop wanking grin
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2020
noCAP:
mine was in my 300lvl days in uni. there was this girl with mad ass in my department whose friend i was dating. I didn't actually know they were friends(well they were not really friends per say, they just stayed in the same hostel).

so there was a day she came to visit a friend of her's close to my lodge. it's like she was God sent because the konji wey dey my body that time mad gan. my then babe travelled. so i was sha watching a movie on my laptop when this babe called me that she is around my area o and wants to say "hi". as I heard that one, I know say something go sup, because e get one Kain eye this babe dey take look me for class..this kain "thirsty" eyes and me sef been dey feel the babe too.

the guy kain speed wey i use tidy up everywhere, go buy CD keep for under the bed, me sef shock..i am talking less than 10minutes. she finally came sha, and to cut the story short, we bleeped, like, crazy, freaky sex. guys, this girl's pussy sweet as fvck. she went the next morning and promised to drop by again.

My babe came back that weekend and she had a serious fight with the big ass girl in my department over some meaningless nonsense. To get back at my then babe, the big ass girl told my then babe that she bleeped me. my babe later called that night and was crying and cursing me. I was still oblivious of the fact that i had been exposed. she finally dropped the bombshell "you slept with Cynthia abi!!?" I was shocked about how she found out and kept mute for like three seconds. she cut the call before i could come up with a lie. she hasn't picked my call again till today. I cried that night sha, 'cause this babe had everything i wanted but stupid konji wouldn't let me be. as for the stupid girl in my department who spoilt my beautiful relationship, I deleted her number and stopped talking to her. we later became friends again close to our convocation but i vowed never to have anything to do with her again
Lol sounds like what happened to my friend back in uni days.. I was even thinking u were the one. Only his girlfriend scatter the house and chase my guy with sharp,fresh, big, broken mirror n as my guy dey run towards us the fury in her eyes as she chased him... everybody japa! We were actually drinking together in his compound when she came with tears...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by bigcee(m): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So says a mechanic
Mumu, instead of you to tell us the guy refused having sex with u because of your smelly cuñt.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Mine was when i was dating one cute guy he do come to my area every evening looking so fresh we got to hook up and to him spending is what will make me stay.....on a very good day we wanted to do the do his dick was too small i just had to start unnecessary trouble so i could run he was surprise it was later i got to find out that he was a mechanic i nearly collapse my name for full area say mechanic nak me shocked i avoid him like kilode cheesy ha mechanic where i won start from shocked
How come u no know say na mechanic n u were dating him.. na dick disappoint no be say u escape. Mechanic for take u knack ground grin

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by loshybab(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2020
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Millenniumlady(f): 10:14am On Apr 19, 2020
bigcee:

Mumu, instead of you to tell us the guy refused having sex with u because of your smelly cuñt.
dot dick
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by marrok: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Do you have a smartphone? Are you a student, a driver, a trader, or even jobless and want to make atleast 20k weekly without much stress? All you need is a smartphone with internet connection, to participate in this opportunity.

Can you spend 10mins daily online and you can be making at least 20k weekly from your smartphone.

If you’re tired of being broke just like I was when I came across this amazing opportunity then text my WhatsApp number( 08162432537) so I can give you the link to the WhatsApp Group

Please don’t hit me up if you’re not ready to stop brokeness

Limited Offers Available

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by tjdmlr: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Ok. Here to read comments. Mchw
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by CsRockefeller(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
dot dick

U see, from ur post we can see that most of u Ladies arent special or even classy.

I didnt say you are not special or classy, I said most Ladies b4 u come at me.

Happy Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by XhosaNostra(f): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2020
I don't think I have any regrets per se, but there's definitely one person I wish I could go back in time & undo everything. My stomach churns just thinking about him heaving on top of me grin I cannot explain the aversion nor do I even understand it because it's not like he's the worst one out of all my exes, but for some reason the thought of him disgusts me. I literally feel physically sick even to this day when I catch a whiff of his brand of cologne. It's so weird.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2020
EzzyCarter:
First year in the uni. There was this half-caste girl I was crushing on in my department. We got talking and I found out the feelings were mutual. We were both staying on campus then so we used to hang out a lot at night. Took her to a lecture theatre one night and I ate the burger. Little did I know I was about to be given unexpected publicity. This girl got back to her hostel and gisted her friends about how Ezzy ate her coochie. Lol. From then, I noticed her friends used to gv me suggestive looks like they wanted their own share too sad . Twas a month later one of em challenged me to ask if it was true I ate her friend out. The news later spread throughout the department.
Dah girl cast me no be lie grin but then, I still miss the taste of her berry. I haven't tasted a better coochie till date smiley
lienus grin grin I see you
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Millenniumlady(f): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2020
CsRockefeller:

U see, from ur post we can see that most of u Ladies arent special or even classy.

I didnt say you are not special or classy, I said most Ladies b4 u come at me.

Happy Sunday.
Nigga gtf out of my mention

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by EzzyCarter: 10:48am On Apr 19, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

lienus grin grin I see you

Hope you've had breakfast?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Hope you've had breakfast?
no grin grin but your lie belleful me grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Tozic: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2020
HornyTave:

What's the moniker of the alpha ��
I want to check something
It's pointless now. Allow him to enjoy his troll. embarassed
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by EzzyCarter: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

no grin grin but your lie belleful me grin grin

Funny guy. cheesy Stay safe

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Millenniumlady(f): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2020
dairykidd:

How come u no know say na mechanic n u were dating him.. na dick disappoint no be say u escape. Mechanic for take u knack ground grin
he can't try it i know my worth
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Zino990(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2020
().

48 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by HornyTave: 11:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Tozic:
It's pointless now. Allow him to enjoy his troll. embarassed
I wanted to read up his posts

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.