Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,233 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Who Sleep With Married Men (75979 Views)

Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chi59:

Let them attack. The truth hurts. There are single men who have created posts in romanceland on how they fvck married women. I've seen a couple of them. But these bats will never condemn those guys.

Hi

How do you do smiley

Is that you on your picture
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
AkeNathan:

Hi

How do you do smiley

No
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
AkeNathan:

Hi

How do you do smiley

cheesy cheesy this guy must be a fan of big ass grin
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Liposure: 10:00pm On May 08, 2020
Ceska:
As much as I do not support dating married men or women. I have to say it as I see it. You see this life and marriage? It has no formula. I have seen ladies that were wayward when they were single getting married to the best of husbands, and have also seen very morally upright ladies getting married to devils as husband. Not sleeping with a married man while single is not a guarantee that your husband will be faithful. A man or woman who wants to cheat in marriage will do so , irrespective of how wonderful their spouse is. I think the success of marriage boils down to the characters of the two people involved. People also commit other very much grievous sins asides sleeping with people's spouses. That too can be the origin of their problems later in life.
u hav a point.btw u look gorgeous. Watsup
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Ceska(f): 2:25pm On May 10, 2020
Liposure:
u hav a point.btw u look gorgeous. Watsup

Thanks
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by ozome15(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rapmoney:

There's always a reward for it. Especially, those little girls, mostly between 17 - 23. They will comfortably lick the navels of potbellied grand daddies!
Hahah those once can make one do what he don't want to do.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by ndidigood(f): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rapmoney:

There's always a reward for it. Especially, those little girls, mostly between 17 - 23. They will comfortably lick the navels of potbellied grand daddies!
30 something years old women are d worst
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by ndidigood(f): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rapmoney:

Sure, I understand your point of view but I focused on sleeping with married men because I think it carries a matrimonial curse or nemesis.

Same thing for a young man who sleeps with married women because he wants financial or material gratification. Nature cannot be mocked; there's a force of agreement existing when two people come together as husband and wife.
absolutely right

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by ndidigood(f): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sleeping with married men is very bad, disrespectful and dangerous, I pity ladies that indulge in it, adultery is one sin I will never commit in my life.

But the OP, a lady that haven't slept with a married man before might also end up with a cheating husband, life is not fair.
not fair at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.