Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Who Sleep With Married Men (75978 Views)

Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by deavicky(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Even if her husband is not cheating on her she will still be
suspecting him for cheating because she has alot of experience.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:

Is that what you understand from what I wrote?

Don't let me start quoting what you wrote again.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Collins4u1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:
story

Are you very sure?

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by biz2get(m): 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:

Story for amadioha

You deserve who you end up with .

6 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
tubolancer:
See, we are not in a happy country, whatever can make you happy do jare. Nothing concern serious people with boys and girls matter or lovers problem. If you have a girlfriend going after married men dump her, you can't control someone destiny. Did you think that most girls doesn't know what they are doing, we the matured one don't give a jack! My problem with young guys of today is that they are too emotional and strange, they won't grow up to become real men like our forefathers. A girl can choose anyone as friends including married men, you don't pick their choice, I beg let our girls enjoy their life and you as a guy don't keep your eggs in one basket. Abeg make una leave me alone jare, Corona dey town.

Ah but it concerns us well well

Like the time one doctor I worked for had to tell one of those girls OP was writing about that she won't be able to have children because her enjoyment of life when she was younger with other men, mostly married , led to her womb being damaged beyond recognition.

Plus many of these girls abort and abort. Then when they settle down, and want to have children, that's when they have repeated miscarriages (one of the causes of miscarriages in women is repeated past abortions)...so they have to see my gynecologist friends for a special operation that (hopefully) would prevent them from miscarrying.(Because, sometimes, the op does not work).

Then there is things like HIV and other STI's.

Believe you me, if you were in my line of work, and you hear the tales by moonlight we hear, and see, and the mess we have to clean up (including having a female patient spend several months on admission in hospital because HIV led to her having a very stubborn lung infection that had to be treated with hard to get meds because your body reacts badly to the conventional treatment..if not that the woman was on insurance, she would have been broke at the end)

And even if you escape all that...how about your own child cursing you in public, or your adult kids beating you up because 'enjoyment' (and yes, both real life stories)
Enjoyment has its consequences.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Seventy7kings: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
I don dey see your handiwork already cheesy
Chi59:
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by askakim(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
@op.. your head dey there for this piece.. lemme send u small recharge card in this Lockdown , inbox your hotline

6 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nooil:

Don't let me start quoting what you wrote again.
You saw something and ran with it. You didn't read in between the lines to see that I never spoke using the first person pronoun. But you never saw any of that, did you?
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Alzirida(f): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
I don't think her youth behavior has anything to do with her cheating husband.
How do u conclude it is nemesis?

Some good girls also married cheating husband

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
biz2get:

You deserve who you end up with .
Definitely. Worry about your life.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by ekesol: 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bros if them leave all the single girls to on a una go fit finisham. Do u know the number of girls that are single. So those single girls who will keep their pkekus busy. Abeg face front.
Some single guys have up to 10 babes yet u want a married man to stick to one pkekus.
Enyia becareful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by mosez346(m): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
if each man should take one lady and married, the rest who will married them? they should single for life mmh? please woman of nowadays don't be selfish, bikonu.....
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by biz2get(m): 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:

Definitely. Worry about your life.

You thought i was worried about you .?

Sorry you are wrong .

We all know how your life will end . nothing to worry about here .

7 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:

You saw something and ran with it. You didn't read in between the lines to see that I never spoke using the first person pronoun. But you never saw any of that, did you?

The last lines included a first-person pronoun. But fine, let it be I'm not addressing you. But whatever the reason (the reasons you gave don't even make sense), its wrong on every count.

6 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
biz2get:

You thought i was worried about you .?

Sorry you are wrong .

We all know how your life will end . nothing to worry about here .
You're a blo.ody fo.ol if you think you can predict my end. Tell me, what irks you? That i wrote honestly? Go hug a transformer.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Alzirida:
I don't think her youth behavior has anything to do with her cheating husband.
How do u conclude it is nemesis?

Some good girls also married cheating husband

True but

1.Cheaters are masters of the art of making a girl feel good about themselves emotionally. Seduction is not as easy as 'Can i have s'x with you?'...

2.Cheaters crucially sound and look more mature. It's critical to their game

3.Most good girls too have this 'if i marry him, I'll save him from his bad ways' complex. Works very very rarely.

7 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by pocohantas(f): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
There is nothing like karma/nemesis here.

A lot of your fathers cheated and last time I checked- all your mothers were virgins.

How do you explain that?

Men are polygamous in nature right? grin

Nemesis kor, Genesis ni...

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:

Story for amadioha

You actually sleep with married men to inflict pain on their wives, knowingly or unknowingly to the women.

This is sadism. Taking advantage of others due to their vulnerability. And you claim that single men are impatient and don't treat you right.

If you have enough dose of Social and Emotional intelligence, you are the one to make that single man become a better person.

From your analogy, you don't want to build with a single man but want a ready made man. A man who another woman has worked on his emotions and made him a better person.

Nah ashawo you be o.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nooil:

The last lines included a first-person pronoun. But fine, let it be I'm not addressing you. But whatever the reason (the reasons you gave don't even make sense), its wrong on every count.

I wrote "they'll bash me but I don't care"
That's an addendum not my main point, none of which I wrote in the first person pronoun. What does that tell you? That i didn't write about myself but from another person, albeit controversial pov.
Learn to read in between the lines.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by DoubleEngine007: 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
ojuu4u:
The truth but bitter fact is that married men take good care of ladies far ,far, better than single, single will just be having free sex all in the name .. Virtual marriages promises,

A situation in which two or more girls will be meeting in the house of single guy and u must endure it,

Married men can easily set up business or pay school fees but for single, its story upon story, single guys break heart of ladies far more than married men do, pls go out and do ur findings very well, either u dated married men or not when u are single, it doesn't stop u from married a cheating hubby.
Them cut the lady hand? Why can't she work? When they start suffering later,they will start blaming devil for the mistake they made long time again.. If u be married men spoiling young girls,please stop Oga. No vex

12 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Semperty:
I smell Cooked up story

99% of such stories are cooked up. I don't even bother reading them rather I read people's comments to treat myself to good laugh with their foolishness

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Naughtysite:

You actually sleep with married men to inflict pain on their wives, knowingly or unknowingly to the women.

This is sadism. Taking advantage of others due to their vulnerability. And you claim that single men are impatient and don't treat you right.

If you have enough dose of Social and Emotional intelligence, you are the one to make that single man become a better person.

From your analogy, you don't want to build with a single man but want a ready made man. A man who another woman has worked on his emotions and made him a better person.

Nah ashawo you be o.
Here's another blind bat who lacks simple comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by czarr(m): 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
1.Married men validate these girls.
They feeling if a married man can risk going against the vow he made on the alter to his wife and risk going against his family to be with her it means he really loves her and she is worth something.... because they feel he has a lot to loose so they believe the 'i love you,wish I met u first story's.

2.Married women who had something to do with married men when she was still single would definitely not have a happy home....it's not even a function of karma alone.....she would forever be suspicious of the man, because she doesn't want to be on the receiving end of the cheating....and she'll eventually find what she is looking for....it's self sabotage.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by ojuu4u(m): 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Them cut the lady hand? Why can't she work? When they start suffering later,they will start blaming devil for the mistake they made long time again.. If u be married men spoiling young girls,please stop Oga. No vex
Oga ur own desire and pleasure stop imposing it on other.thanks
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by MightySparrow: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nice piece. Your friend only wanted to explore experienced dicks. She didn’t grow up in the act, now being tired of marital dicks, she should try single boys again for a change since her husband would comfortable as her parents. Its just fun.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Toobet(m): 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kobicove:
They mainly go after married men for financial gains

Because the single guys are stingy stingy

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by KingUg(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
AmazingELixir:
undecided

OP na two_way thingy naa....balance your reportage, there are men that their handiwork is to sleep with other people's wives. Them plenty pass for the 3 states Buhari lockdown.
you sabi, but Abuja own worse pass
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Okoroawusa: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
What is my business with two adults consciously doing what they have decided in their minds to do?

If the actors of sexual acts are not underaged n mentally disadvantaged individuals who may be forced, cajoled n threatened to engage in the acts, I don't bother myself analyzing why n how they did it.

As an adult... you do am because u want do am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by ijedeikorodu(m): 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Some ladies see this as a sort of competition and achievement by sleeping with married men

5 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by titigbo(m): 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
That's ok
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Kevsmart88(m): 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
You can't make another woman shed tears uncontrollably thru the night and expect to go scot free, your recompense will be served real chilled. You're gon shed a bucketful of tears...

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.