Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Who Sleep With Married Men (75991 Views)

Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by razible5384(m): 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
pocohantas:
There is nothing like karma/nemesis here.

A lot of your fathers cheated and last time I checked- all your mothers were virgins.

How do you explain that?

Men are polygamous in nature right? grin

Nemesis kor, Genesis ni...
awon coded husband strugglers don show....
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by razible5384(m): 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:
Some ladies don't do it for money or even the sex.
Young men are often in a haste, unwilling to work the knots that is a woman's emotions.
Many of you young men are absent, forgetful and downright indifferent. You are impatient and very careless.
But you see married men, marriage has amended their character and their attitudes to females. Years of living with a woman makes them quick to say sorry, to pay attention, to show up, to be patient.

Modified: See them bashing me. Blo.ody hypocrites. It takes two people to commit adultery. If the lady is guilty, how about the man who breaks his vows?
this premium ashy again.. I thought u have repented already, oh I forgot, a leopard never changes it spot, but Mark my words, before the year comes to a close, nah undiluted acid ur numerous clients wife go pour you.... Just be acting smart, nah ur body go tell you

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Reex12:
This shit has both sides to it, anyways I won't say anything the wise one on NL to say.
Lefulefu where u dey
do u know some guys even lie they are married to just so some single ladies will agree to date them cheesy..its as bad as that cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kobicove:
They mainly go after married men for financial gains
exactly
financial gains and attention
as a single guy u wont be dat desperate to spend all ur salary on a girl but then there are many married men who would even spend their whole pension on a sidechick.i know one man who abandoned his wife and children and bought one big land for one 24 yr old single mom and he is training the lady"s child in school but this same man has no land of his own and he is renting one face me i face u grin.Tell me which single guy will be as foolish as that grin.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by razible5384(m): 11:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:

Nairaland people will never see this one. Sometimes the married man is the one who pursues relentlessly but those bats will not see it. Only to be cussing single ladies as if they are the cause of their problems in life.
u can very well toe the line of that lady you quoted... But awon husband strugglers like u will be seeking for such opportunity to grab with both hands

By the way.... Take off that acclaimed dp cos u got no ass

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:

Let them attack. The truth hurts. There are single men who have created posts in romanceland on how they fvck married women. I've seen a couple of them. But these bats will never condemn those guys.
ok single ladies prefer married men cos married men are very generous and they give attention
single guys on the other hand based on what was said u some days ago prefer married women cos married women dont demand for money like single ladies and married women are always genuinly in love with u unlike single girls cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by razible5384(m): 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Delite01:
As far as I'm concerned ladies have no excuse whatsoever to sleep with married men. Because the only thing they want from you is your body, they don't even love you not to talk of wanted to leave their wives for you. You are just a sex machine. I think it's only lazy ass ladies with no self worth that sleeps around especially with married men for financial gain. Thou some wealthy married men might want to entice and influence you with their money just to sleep with you speaking from experience but no amount of money can quantify your dignity and moral uprightness as a lady because after the sex and the money what else? Nothing I guess. You can make such money yourself if you are hard working, focus and ambitious in life.
The most important virtue ladies should try and imbibe is contentedness, be ok and satisfied with the little you have and can get from people around you without you have to sleep around or sell your body for money.
God bless you real good for this

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Some irrelevant things we discuss this days.
Men are polygamous by nature and not every man is a Christian.
What I know is men hustle when girls are enjoying and when they grow older they men start enjoying, most girls have flexed another woman's man (married or not) either emotionally sexually or financially.
The cycle has always been there and will always be there .

Am not sure of a lot of things but am sure of one thing we all are ffuucckking HYPOCRITES
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by razible5384(m): 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:
I don't do married men. Never have, never will (married men DMing me, it won't work) but I have come to understand that overall married men make better male friends, better crushes and definitely, will make better lovers.
I'd tell you that no young lady starts her love life with the intention of chasing other women's husbands but for certain reasons, some end up having affairs with married men.
This is not about the young ladies who do it for money, or for sex, but heartbroken single ladies who have suffered repeatedly under single guys looking for a different taste of love. Some of these girls even fancy themselves in love with these married men.
Overall, if you must judge these ladies make sure you have no skeleton in your cupboard.
ur first statement is a lie... Damage control....u still active in the business of playing second fiddle to the married folks

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
Most girls of nowadays sleep with married men, it has become so rampant and so bad that I can put the statistics at around 90%. And the worst part is they actually enjoy doing it, and most of them do it because of money (sugar Zaddy tinz), some do it because it's a no "commitment" relationship that gives them the pleasures of a normal relationship but without accountability and policing that normal boyfriends do. A married man doesn't have time or moral justification to be checking or monitoring her life whether she is cheating or not, after all he is a cheat too, so they enjoy being cheats together without condemning themselves. So she has her "freedom" intact while she is sleeping with a married man. They also do it because of social connections, because generally the married man is older and might have a social network that she can connect with for other benefits besides sex, like job connections or business connections. Some girls do it because of ego, they are egomaniacs but because their boyfriends are alpha males too and won't lick their shoes or kiss their ass, they run to a married man that will worship and pamper her emotionally with sweet words and call her queen all the time and fill her head with adulation and adoration lies, while she gives him the cookie jar to eat for being a good boy unlike her dictator boyfriend that dictates to her all the time. But the WORST ONES, are the girls that just do it for the THRILL of it. These ones are natural psychos, with twisted minds. THEY SLEEP WITH MARRIED MEN FOR FUN, for the fun of making themselves feel higher and bette er than his wife, for the fun of feeling they are too beautiful and can snatch any man they want from any woman, and for the fun of watching another woman suffer as she makes her man choose her over the wife or the fun of feeling good about a man rejecting his wife because of her..................... Fear women, after devil, na dem lipsrsealed
some married men are very very possesive with their sidechics oo shocked.u think its every sugar daddy that will just sit down and do nothing if he buys an expensive ride for his sugar girl and the next he finds is that her boyfriend is driving the car he bought for his sugar girl cheesy.there was story i read here about a sugar daddy who stabbed his sugar girl to death after he trained her in school and she left him and married a younger man.there are many sugar daddies or married men who are vindictive and they monitor their sidechicks.most sidechicks who cheat on their sugar daddies do so with the outmost care so that their sugar daddies dont find out.A man would always get jealous when cheated on weda he is a sugar daddy or a young man cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Faysuze:
There is a married man in my office that said he has a crush on me. I was like, guy you have a wife and two kids.
How can you have a crush on me?

He said his wife is so beautiful and endowed, so what are you still looking for if your wife is all that? He said i should stop being rigid and open my options. Open my options to a married man grin grin

Some married men never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.
abeg eat the mumu money and run cheesy
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by ojuu4u(m): 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
razible5384:
this simping will not take u anywhere... What is ethically an morally wrong is wrong no matter how u want to twist it

Even if I decide to marry second wife having knw am capable economically
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by razible5384(m): 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
single men remain the reason why ladies date married men and become lesbians. U all say we hv only sex to offer , but these married men don’t complain. We feel more appreciated with them ,, and they take care of us!! but single men Bleep u for free n u benefit nothing from them ,, n u expect me to continue with that ?

One thing for sure they r not lying to you about anything
have really been following your post on this thread an is very apparent your life is pathetic an nauseating and needs urgent help before it becomes irredeemable ... U just nothing but a low budget prostitute.... U better find something dignifying to engage in an salvage what is left of your miserable life

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Liliantalks: 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
razible5384:
have really been following your post on this thread an is very apparent your life is pathetic an nauseating and needs urgent help before it becomes irredeemable ... U just nothing but a low budget prostitute.... U better find something dignifying to engage in an salvage what is left of your miserable life
u know nothing about me !! I hv sex with just one man in my life . So no I ain’t a prostituee , and I work .
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by razible5384(m): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
lefulefu:
lol why u guys attacking Chi69.what she said on her first post is the truth.most ladies who run after married men do so cos of the lots of attention showered on them by these married men and of course the huge money spent on them by marrried men.a married man who is not that rich but has a sidechick is ready to spend his whole salary on the sidechick with the hope she reciprocate the attention cheesy.
the motive behind their chasing after a married man is very inconsequential.... The question remains, is it morally or ethnically right to do so?
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
razible5384:
the motive behind their chasing after a married man is very inconsequential.... The question remains, is it morally or ethnically right to do so?
i am not the one to preach to a single girl not to chase a married man cheesy but if i had a sister i would advice her to run away from married men cheesy.most married men even delay their sidechicks from meeting a serious single man for marriage cos if a single guy who who has intention proposing to u sees u hovering around married men he would stop taking u seriously cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by razible5384(m): 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
u know nothing about me !! I hv sex with just one man in my life . So no I ain’t a prostituee , and I work .
the numbers is highly inconsequential here... Fact remains, you going after/enjoying what is not yours and it doesn't end well
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Liliantalks: 12:04am On Apr 23, 2020
razible5384:
the numbers is highly inconsequential here... Fact remains, you going after/enjoying what is not yours and it doesn't end well
so who will I Bleep?, who will suck my pussy and give me money ? Eyes rolls . I hv been thru worse from single men so this one no go kill me.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by razible5384(m): 12:07am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
so who will I Bleep?, who will suck my pussy and give me money ? Eyes rolls . I hv been thru worse from single men so this one no go kill me.
enof said.... Am sure u are an adult.... Is ur life to live... Free world
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by razible5384(m): 12:28am On Apr 23, 2020
lefulefu:

i am not the one to preach to a single girl not to chase a married man cheesy but if i had a sister i would advice her to run away from married men cheesy.most married men even delay their sidechicks from meeting a serious single man for marriage cos if a single guy who who has intention proposing to u sees u hovering around married men he would stop taking u seriously cheesy.
this is the message u should be preaching all along but rather u were indirectly validating the act.. U more like an elder stateman in this forum so ur noble input is ever needed to instill some morals in our lost females..

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by drmikeadams(m): 12:32am On Apr 23, 2020
lefulefu:
exactly
financial gains and attention
as a single guy u wont be dat desperate to spend all ur salary on a girl but then there are many married men who would even spend their whole pension on a sidechick.i know one man who abandoned his wife and children and bought one big land for one 24 yr old single mom and he is training the lady"s child in school but this same man has no land of his own and he is renting one face me i face u grin.Tell me which single guy will be as foolish as that grin.

Abeg the man mumu na natural inborn mumu or jazzed mumu? grin
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Queenserah26(f): 1:17am On Apr 23, 2020
"a clear conscience fears no accusation" I love this!

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by unmask: 7:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Mnewton:
bro,i need you to get something straight, "you are the people you sleep with" I pray you don't have sex with a wrong lady.
Caveat: don't ever sleep with everything under the skirt because spiritual siege is real. I guess you need more of true life stories instead of banking on scientific proofs
I hear you you are who you sleep with because of pleasures of the sex kind....it is what it is a pleasurable activity......there are much more challenging things in life
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Pataricatering(f): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2020
See rubbish post ! Maybe I should do another one on how women who didn’t sleep with married men have husbands with community penis - treating all sorts of STDs cause their husbands won’t let neighborhood girls rest ! Men will cheat on u even if they married u as a virgin ! And in all this we don’t hear one word of blame for d married men in the story cheating on their wives - ur friend was not sleeping with herself - it takes two to tango and she was tangoing with people who were supposed to be loyal to their wives - rubbish story .
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by UncleJJ(m): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
what leftovers , he’s more like my fuckmate ,, it’s better than hving sex with many single men who won’t take u seriously �, no be Bleep Una still Dey Bleep ?

I see your point.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by sammycrane442: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2020
*AT LAST.......SHE HAS BEEN DISCOVERED�����...THE FIRST WHATSAPP TV OWNED BY A NAUGHTY LADY��...crane tv�*
What to expect from her..��
*Freaky hours��� yes sho wa freaky��*,
Confession time�, Hoestories�, Hookups�‍❤️‍�, �� videos, Twerk videos�, Nudes�, comics�.
Click the link, tell her your *name*, and save her number for�� satisfaction ����
https:///2347050247277?text=Hello...I%20wanna%20join%20crane%20Tv%20My%20name%20is%F0%9F%91%89
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by majekoam(m): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
you -=fool/stoop yes I get!!
Couldn't come up with anything other than what I said?? Original...
I said what I said based on your posts on Nairaland. You can tell a lot about someone from what they say.
You belong to the "I can't date him if he doesn't earn 200k" crew...
The truth hurts...

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by majekoam(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Naughtysite:

If it pained you, don't support evil next time.

If you actually don't engage in it.

Don't bother arguing with fools...there are too many correct women out there to be arguing with these attention seeking little girls on Nairaland....
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Reex12(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
lefulefu:
do u know some guys even lie they are married to just so some single ladies will agree to date them cheesy..its as bad as that cheesy.

lol.... Mad oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.