Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,058 members, 7,956,950 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Who Sleep With Married Men (77125 Views)

Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Delite01(f): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
pocohantas:

It is not about the ladies motive, but you said those men only want them for their body. It is a myth that all married men love their wives and only want the side chick for sex. If they love their wives, they won’t cheat on them and expose them to all manner of STIs to start with.

It is also a myth that the SC loses. Over and over, we have seen these girls win and even overthrow madam. I agree with your final paragraph, that is a better motivation to be good. Every other is not cast on stone.

I think some men can love their wives dearly and still cheat. Most men cheat as a result of lack of self-control and total commitment. They see very beautiful young girls, well dressed and with banging body shape the next thing is to lust after her, in their heads the young lady is so sexy and will automatically good in bed than their wives. My observation and opinion why most married men chase single and young ladies.

I agree with you that on few instances these married men might love and later decide to turn the side chic to a wife. But as a woman with good conscience, how will you be willing to ruin someone else's happiness and home for your own selfish interest by dating or agreeing to marry someone else's husband.

My focus is on we young ladies and not the so called married men even though in most cases it's the married men that always chase after single girls and won't let them be
but as a lady with fear of God and dignity, who is also contented with what she has should not give in, you can be firm and let your no be always no whenever any married man ask you out despite the financial gain and those heaven and earth they usually promise.

To me it's by choice to date married men and not by force.
If all young and single ladies will not agree to be a side chick, these men will have no choice than to stay with their wives, be committed and faithful to their marriage vows. Unfortunately dating married men is what some single ladies prefer these days.
God help us

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Mnewton(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
unmask:
Do you have scientific proof of your folklore or you conjure it as you go.....set awon corona 5g geng
bro,i need you to get something straight, "you are the people you sleep with" I pray you don't have sex with a wrong lady.
Caveat: don't ever sleep with everything under the skirt because spiritual siege is real. I guess you need more of true life stories instead of banking on scientific proofs
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Mac2016(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Life is not a straight line affair most times.. We knew prostitutes who married the holiest and very good husbands. How many married men ashawos go don sleep with? Yet, many good ladies eventually got married into disastrous marriages.

Although, we cant abide in sin and seek for abundant grace but know this; God is all merciful and he can do and undo with nobody questioning him.

So rip off all this your 100% karma theory. Life is not always fair even if you have deserved good or bad

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Aguogba(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
Most girls of nowadays sleep with married men, it has become so rampant and so bad that I can put the statistics at around 90%. And the worst part is they actually enjoy doing it, and most of them do it because of money (sugar Zaddy tinz), some do it because it's a no "commitment" relationship that gives them the pleasures of a normal relationship but without accountability and policing that normal boyfriends do. A married man doesn't have time or moral justification to be checking or monitoring her life whether she is cheating or not, after all he is a cheat too, so they enjoy being cheats together without condemning themselves. So she has her "freedom" intact while she is sleeping with a married man. They also do it because of social connections, because generally the married man is older and might have a social network that she can connect with for other benefits besides sex, like job connections or business connections. Some girls do it because of ego, they are egomaniacs but because their boyfriends are alpha males too and won't lick their shoes or kiss their ass, they run to a married man that will worship and pamper her emotionally with sweet words and call her queen all the time and fill her head with adulation and adoration lies, while she gives him the cookie jar to eat for being a good boy unlike her dictator boyfriend that dictates to her all the time. But the WORST ONES, are the girls that just do it for the THRILL of it. These ones are natural psychos, with twisted minds. THEY SLEEP WITH MARRIED MEN FOR FUN, for the fun of making themselves feel higher and better than his wife, for the fun of feeling they are too beautiful and can snatch any man they want from any woman, and for the fun of watching another woman suffer as she makes her man choose her over the wife or the fun of feeling good about a man rejecting his wife because of her..................... Fear women, after devil, na dem lipsrsealed
I would have given you a perfect score of � out of � if you included parenting flaws and negligence. Some parents due to poverty or sheer negligence turn a blind eye when their single daughters follow "Aristoes" upandan. These men drive to the front of their houses and honk their car horns and the parents will bid their daughters goodnight. While some others who are not thorough create parental loopholes that enable their daughters do it behind them. For example, your daughter that is SOLELY sponsored in the university as a parent in got a cumulative amount of 100k from you as upkeep money in 3months (a semester) but came back home with iPhone 11pro max during her holiday. Putting 2 and 2 together as a Soji parent, you should know that even if she saved 100 percent of the money you gave her, she still wouldn't afford that luxury. In mama peace's voice "will you keep kwayet?" Aswear, my mama go call both family and church meeting for you asap. In my mama's voice " I married your dad as a virgin and non of you can turn Ash**o under my roof!
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Swtbabyvee(f): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Aguogba:
I would have given you a perfect score of � out of � if you included parenting flaws and negligence. Some parents due to poverty or sheer negligence turn a blind eye when their single daughters follow "Aristoes" upandan. These men drive to the front of their houses and honk their car horns and the parents will bid their daughters goodnight. While some others who are not thorough create parental loopholes that enable their daughters do it behind them. For example, your daughter that is SOLELY sponsored in the university as a parent in got a cumulative amount of 100k from you as upkeep money in 3months (a semester) but came back home with iPhone 11pro max during her holiday. Putting 2 and 2 together as a Soji parent, you should know that even if she saved 100 percent of the money you gave her, she still wouldn't afford that luxury. In mama peace's voice "will you keep kwayet?" Aswear, my mama go call both family and church meeting for you asap. In my mama's voice " I married your dad as a virgin and non of you can turn Ash**o under my roof!
and what will that change ? That she is not gonna fuvk again? Or she wouldn’t take money from guys ?? She’s an adult , u would only make her smarter with her dealings or leave ur house .
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Mnewton(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mac2016:
Life is not a straight line affair most times.. We knew prostitutes who married the holiest and very good husbands. How many married men ashawos go don sleep with? Yet, many virgins got married into disastrous marriages.

Although, we cant abide in sin and seek for abundant grace but know this; God is all merciful and he can do and undo with nobody questioning him.

So rip off all this your 100% karma theory. Life is not always fair even if you have deserved good or bad
bro,don't be deceived whatever a man sow same he shall reap in good measure pressed down shaken together and running over! Karma is real you can only avert the consequences of your actions when you start sowing good seeds! Grace and righteousness are like terms!
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Swtbabyvee(f): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Delite01:

I think some men can love their wives dearly and still cheat. Most men cheat as a result of lack of self-control and total commitment. They see very beautiful young girls, well dressed and with banging body shape the next thing is to lust after her, in their heads the young lady is so sexy and will automatically good in bed than their wives. My observation and opinion why most married men chase single and young ladies.

I agree with you that on few instances these married men might love and later decide to turn the side chic to a wife. But as a woman with good conscience, how will you be willing to ruin someone else's happiness and home for your own selfish interest by dating or agreeing to marry someone else's husband.

My focus is on we young ladies and not the so called married men even though in most cases it's the married men that always chase after single girls and won't let them be
but as a lady with fear of God and dignity, who is also contented with what she has should not give in, you can be firm and let your no be always no whenever any married man ask you out despite the financial gain and those heaven and earth they usually promise.

If all young and single ladies will not agree to be a side chick, these men will have no choice than to stay with their wives, be committed and faithful to their marriage vows. Unfortunately dating married men is what some single ladies prefer these days.
God help us
take a sit please, the women don’t owe nothing to nobody, as far they r single they hv the right to sex with whom ever they want , Married men should stay faithful to their vows !!!

U people should respect urselves
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Tango123: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
ojuu4u:

Bcaus women disappointed and broke ur heart, u shouldn't generalized it, women hardly break my heart, ........I can read BTW the line now.

Lwkmd

Hahahahahaha.

There are two ways to learn in life. From your own experiences, or from that of others.

I learn from both.

No woman has broken my heart because I have not been stupid since I became an adult and began making money. That's because i learnt from the experiences of others.

Choose ur style bro. Enjoy. Its ur hearts ur money, ur energy, ur time

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Cityguy: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hahahaha.... Nigerian yoooooothuuuu! Funny positions and submissions. You go get 'holier than thou' ones and some 'bad ass' ones grin. Hmmm....this kind topic dey come when someone just lost another dear one grin grin grin
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by akdjr(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
While I may not encourage or discourage single ladies from having flings with married men, her case is not anywhere near Karma. The truth is she ended up marrying a man who also cheat just like the married men who were cheating on their wives with her. My aunt remain a v till she married her husband and her husband is a serial cheater. Even when we hang out together as men he don't care calling girls in my presence and exchanging numbers. I have seen a single lady who is a flirt crying just because she caught her boyfriend cheating. If married men stick to their wives alone and single guys stick to one partner I bet you so many ladies will remain single till depression of loneliness set in.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Mac2016(m): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mnewton:
bro,don't be deceived whatever a man sow same he shall reap in good measure pressed down shaken together and running over! Karma is real you can only avert the consequences of your actions when you start sowing good seeds! Grace and righteousness are like terms!
I understand you, bro. The real truth is that from real life experience you don't always reap what you sow... Take a poll on that from experienced people if you can. I will be here waiting for your outcome

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Swtbabyvee(f): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
akdjr:
While I may not encourage or discourage single ladies from having flings with married men, her case is not anywhere near Karma. The truth is she ended up marrying a man who also cheat just like the married men who were cheating on their wives with her. My aunt remain a v till she married her husband and her husband is a serial cheater. Even when we hang out together as men he don't care calling girls in my presence and exchanging numbers. I have seen a single lady who is a flirt crying just because she caught her boyfriend cheating. If married men stick to their wives alone and single guys stick to one partner I bet you so many ladies will remain single till depression of loneliness set in.
sadly I think I agree

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by akdjr(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
While I may not encourage or discourage single ladies from having flings with married men, her case is not anywhere near Karma. The truth is she ended up marrying a man who also cheat just like the married men who were cheating on their wives with her. My aunt remain a v till she married her husband and her husband is a serial cheater. Is she facing the karma of EVE? Even when we hang out together as men he don't care calling girls in my presence and exchanging numbers. I have seen a single lady who is a flirt crying just because she caught her boyfriend cheating. If married men stick to their wives alone and single guys stick to one partner I bet you so many ladies will remain single till depression of loneliness set in.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Alexaonfleek: 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tozic:

na wu con vex you like thisgringringrin
grin
Tozic:

na wu con vex you like thisgringringrin
no na the thing dey vex pesin
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by pocohantas(f): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Delite01:

God help us

If I have to rely on the refusal of random girls to get fidelity and commitment from my husband- then his sensibility and self-acclaimed innate leadership should be questioned.

It is a whole lot easier to control one known variable (the husband) than a thousand unknown variables (side chicks).

Sis, men cheat because they know their wives would forgive and indulge them. grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Delite01(f): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
take a sit please, the women don’t owe nothing to nobody, as far they r single they hv the right to sex with whom ever they want , Married men should stay faithful to their vows !!!

U people should respect urselves

You might think I'm a married woman but I'm not
If you think sleeping with someone else's husband as a single lady is cool and not a big deal. My sister may the peace of God be with you that's my words for you.
You're entitled to your opinion and free to live your life the way that pleases you

Peace...

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Delite01:

You might think I'm a married woman but I'm not
If you think sleeping with someone else's husband as a single lady is cool and not a big deal. My sister may the peace of God be with you that's my words for you.
You're entitled to your opinion and free to live your life the way that pleases you

Peace...
is it cool no! Fornication is also not cool , u see! single ladies hv so much liberty and ain’t commited to anyone ! The MEN on the other hands r the ones with vows to keep ! U can’t tell a single woman who to sex and not to sex, u can’t control them ,, the people to be cautioned r the men not single women .

If u want to lay ur point please do , but stop that holy holy stuff , it’s disgusting! Cause I see ur type as the most pretentious beings.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Joshuazedd(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
for me? only one person is committing infidelity and that is the married person. A single person can sleep with whoever he/she wants.

if I'm married, I won't cheat... if my wife cheats, I won't hold man responsible. I would hold her

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Tozic: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
;Dno na the thing dey vex pesin

na una bin get NL.... cheesy
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Mnewton(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mac2016:

I understand you, bro. The real truth is that from real life experience you don't always reap what you sow... Take a poll on that from experienced people if you can. I will be here waiting for your outcome
As the earth remaineth seed time and harvest does not seize, bro is there a day without a night? Is there an action without an equal and opposite reaction? Have you ever seen a farmer who sow a seed of maize and reap a pod of beans? Does God lie
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Young ladies should know that sleeping with married men is a whole lot more than just an affair.
It destroys marriages and more importantly it scalds the lives of the children of that man's family.
I'm not telling anybody to stop whatever feeds them, but don't forget that the lives and future of innocent children would change for the bad because of you.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Dehrealjoy(f): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Fact is weda you do or you no do dem go do you � �
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by DrayZee: 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
From what I’ve seen, majority of the women on Nairaland also think it’s not a problem. They’re defending it wholeheartedly.

At least we know now, upon all the talk, it seems even women are okay with married men cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by butterbread: 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Oh please! Are you telling me all the girls who only whored with boyfriends have faithful husbands in their marriages?

Besides, how did your mothers end up as third wives? Let me answer that: they dated your already married father - yes, they dated married men!

In case that didn't sink in, they slept with a married man before getting married to him as his 3rd wife.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Viciyke00(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
[quote author=Ezemarcel post=88614498]Most of our girls now sees it as a norm to sleep with married men.....

Well they get a very good reward from doing it so I don't blame them
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by webizone(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:
Some ladies don't do it for money or even the sex.
Young men are often in a haste, unwilling to work the knots that is a woman's emotions.
Many of you young men are absent, forgetful and downright indifferent. You are impatient and very careless.
But you see married men, marriage has amended their character and their attitudes to females. Years of living with a woman makes them quick to say sorry, to pay attention, to show up, to be patient.

Modified: See them bashing me. Blo.ody hypocrites. It takes two people to commit adultery. If the lady is guilty, how about the man who breaks his vows?
I could say the same about married women. Their behaviour is always on point. But no matter what, I would never want to sleep with a married woman, unless I enter trap of sleeping with young ashewo I didn't know was married. But generally, ashewo is disgusting to me.

So if you would sleep with married men because they are better than single guys, you are part of the problem.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by enemyofprogress: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
I just dont know why Bola146 name keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Kdon2: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rapmoney:
I have a former school mate. We met way back in the university. No doubt, she was an intelligent girl then and was always shinning in her department. One particular issue she had and which I also detested was her fondness for sleeping with married men/people's husbands. I really didn't know what she would be looking for since her parents provided most of the things she needed in school. She wasn't from a poor home, neither were her parents super rich but they were very comfortable and could give her what she needed. I really didn't like advising people personally, especially when they are so much engrossed in an activity. You could easily be seen as a killjoy or fun-destroyer. Though, I did couple of times but the attempts were like pouring water in a basket. Today, she would be in Awka with Engineer Julius, tomorrow, it would be in Asaba with Chief Akpofure. No value for people's matrimonial territory! No retreat, no surrender.

Well, she got married in 2010 and it was all rosy. Few years into the marriage and it was something else. No day would pass without her posting criptic lines on Facebook about cheating husbands and how 'God' would see her through. I didn't need a babalawo to tell me what has been going on. Even a dumb primary 3 pupil in a local village school would be able to tell what has been happening. I later confirmed this from another former schoolmate who worked with her in Lagos. Her past has come back to hunt her.

In as much as I sympathize with her, it's pertinent to note that some activities are enjoyable until things start going south. Nemesis doesn't forget. You can't sleep with people's husbands as a spinster and expect yours not to be sugar daddy to some young girls out there. Wetin dey go around, still dey come around. Wetin happen for fowl house, go still happen for goat house.

If you are a young woman, get focused and leave other women's husbands alone. There's a reason why they call it MARRIAGE. It's a sacred matrimony whether it's conducted in a church, mosque, shrine, court, private house or even village square. It's not a visa to success. Person wey bring wood wey ants full, nor need to complain when lizards start to visit am for house. Many young women will tell you that they are being disturbed by married men. The truth is that such girls are the ones who give married men the cushioned platform to do that. I'm very sure he's not going to beat you if you don't give him your contact details.

Finally, as a young man, beware of girls who constantly tell you that they don't do married men even when such information is not relevant to you. It's mostly the other way round; a clear conscience fears no accusation.

All these moralist abeg stop am. Their puccy their problem. Person wey no sleep with married men their husband still cheat and they also experience difficulty in their homes. Its not by not sleeping with married men that guarrantee you ll have a rosy marriege abeg.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Reex12(m): 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
This shit has both sides to it, anyways I won't say anything the wise one on NL to say.
Lefulefu where u dey
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by razible5384(m): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
ojuu4u:
The truth but bitter fact is that married men take good care of ladies far ,far, better than single, single guys will just be having free sex, all in the name .. Virtual and empty marriage promises,

A situation in which two or more girls will be meeting in the house of single guys and u must endure it,

Married men can easily set up business or pay school fees but for single, its story upon story, single guys break heart of ladies far more than married men do, pls go out and do ur findings very well, either u dated married men or not when u are single, it doesn't stop u from married a cheating hubby.
this simping will not take u anywhere... What is ethically an morally wrong is wrong no matter how u want to twist it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

“Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.