Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Who Sleep With Married Men (75931 Views)

Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
See them gnashing teeth, wailing and castigating like these Married Men are dummies held at gunpoint. So married men can't control their urges and respect their vows?

It is always the women's fault. Nonsense and Nairaland guys.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Tango123: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
ojuu4u:
you should also reset ur brain that married and single who ready to spend will keep fucking and snatching ur girls........no wonder u are ranting...... The post hit u like bullet

Hahahaha. U make me laugh real hard. Lmao really.

When I was a teenager, I behaved like you described. I gave women money for sex. I believed u could buy attention and love.

But by early 20s, I realised that you can't buy love.

And to tell you the truth, for the past 5 years, I have been in a stable relationship. I did not buy her attention or love. She works. I work. She is a professional like myself. Our relationship is based on equality. She does not insult me. I have never laid my finger on her. Finances are shared.

But if someone else takes her from me because they gave her money, I will celebrate and thank God, that I did not spend a single extra day with someone who wants money, and not me

Improve ur believe in urself bro. Love yourself

If you do, you will not believe you need a womans love, sex, or attention to be alive and be happy

5 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Gerrard59:
My problem with this sanctimonious yet hypocritical post is that it focuses on one gender whereas it takes two to tango. If cheating is to be reduced (not eradicated) in a relationship, both genders need to be told that what they do is wrong. But here we're, telling spinsters to not date married men without doing same to married men who actually have more at stake and made a vow.
Thank You for being Sensible.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Tecord1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes sticking to my man friend till I find the one ! grin
and when you find the one, another young lady will stick to your man before she finds her own. Then you will know how it feels.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by maxwell530(m): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
they r more caring , loving patient than single guys , that’s the truth
OK
whatever rocks your both

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by ojuu4u(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tango123:

Hahahaha. U make me laugh real hard. Lmao really.

When I was a teenager, I behaved like you described. I gave women money for sex. I believed u could buy attention and love.

But by early 20s, I realised that you can't buy love.

And to tell you the truth, for the past 5 years, I have been in a stable relationship. I did not buy her attention or love. She works. I work. She is a professional like myself. Our relationship is based on equality. She does not insult me. I have never laid my finger on her. Finances are shared.

But if someone else takes her from me because they gave her money, I will celebrate and thank God, that I did not spend a single extra day with someone who wants money, and not me

Improve ur believe in urself bro. Love yourself

If you do, you will not believe you need a womans love, sex, or attention to be alive and be happy

Because you and ur girl are professionals , u dnt deem it fit to spend penny for her....congratulations once again .....first born of God. If ur narrative is true, I pity that poor girl having relationship with you. Of course I said earlier ,single guys get furnished accommodation and continuing having free sex because of empty promises of marriage.

Even bible condemned ur type..it termed them infidels

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Semperty:
I smell Cooked up story
DEM DEM
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Tango123: 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
ojuu4u:

Because you and ur girl are professionals , u dnt deem it fit to spend penny for her....congratulations once again .....first born of God. If ur narrative is true, I pity that poor girl having relationship with you. Of course I said earlier ,single guys get furnished accommodation and continuing having free sex because of empty promises of marriage.

Enjoy ur life bro. You are a free man. Live your life the way u want it.

If your goal in life is to make women happy, carry on. If your goal in life is to make yourself a slave to a woman because of sex or love or attention, carry on.

I have made up my mind on how to live my life. It works for me.

If yours works for u, carry go bro. Its ur life. Your money. Your time.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Ladycewhy(f): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bla bla bla . Even virgin wives are being cheated on, so is it their karma too? Instead of telling these he goats that go about telling ladies they are single just to get cookie that they will die painful deaths you are here yarning dust .

Another thread to absolve men of their wrong doings . Absolute rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by DabuIIIT: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
angry

Many years back, i slept with the wife of a Mafia Don...

This is how it ended

There is a good story in here. Just too lazy to write...
Lemme call someone in HotoroMENTAL, thechameleon
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Unrated900(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
What of other ladies that slept with people's husband
And no nemesis befall them,infact they married the best husband that does not even cheat
My dear life is ups and down.

Where Taiye Made it

Kehinde might not made it there

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by themanderon: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
I don't know how they think they can escape the consequences of their past deeds. There is one who is yet to get pregnant after years of marriage. She went to her pastor who revealed by the power of the spirit of God that the 5 children she was supposed to have have all been aborted while in the higher institution and in fact the last one she had it and forced it down a toilet. Now she is married to an unfortunate man and they have been attending one crusade to another yet no child. Only God will help and save us from such ugly situations.
No matter what you do in this life always remember there are forces watching you who will bring your just reward to you whether good or bad. What you sow is what you reap.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by nextstep(m): 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
So your advice is: "don't sleep with married men because if you do, some girl will sleep with your husband"

What about all the girls who never slept with married men, but whose husband still cheated?

I don't think karma has shit to do with anything.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Liliantalks: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Conclusively I believe these are the reasons women sleep with married men ,, firstly because these married men can’t keep their vows and secondly cause single men out there ain’t meeting up to their expectations,, look for a woman u can handle n care for , and stop gambling with women. If u all can stop this women will rethink dating married men , no woman wants to date a married man but if that’s where she finds peace , she rather stay with the man, and even hv kids for him knowing he’s responsible n takes care of her , ain’t considering that tho , Gid 4bid

I feel for married women tho, I won’t lie but this is reality , I don’t plan to fighting any man over cheating , u own na ur own . I fit no marry self
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:
Some ladies don't do it for money or even the sex.
Young men are often in a haste, unwilling to work the knots that is a woman's emotions.
Many of you young men are absent, forgetful and downright indifferent. You are impatient and very careless.
But you see married men, marriage has amended their character and their attitudes to females. Years of living with a woman makes them quick to say sorry, to pay attention, to show up, to be patient.

Modified: See them bashing me. Blo.ody hypocrites. It takes two people to commit adultery. If the lady is guilty, how about the man who breaks his vows?

Young lady!

I think with your years of experience in the field.. Will be pleased to tell you that you now have the job.

Congratulations!
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Beze992:

Truly life isn't fair in that regard, the annoying part is that they ones that cheated with married men when they were single tend to enjoy drama free marriages.
Exactly, I know most of my course mates that slept with our lecturers and had abortions for them, they are all happily married with a well to do husband while we the good ones are still single without a boyfriend angry.

Life is not fair, being good doesn't mean that someone will get good things. The bad girls are winning.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Liliantalks: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pattypatt:
Exactly, I know most of my course mates that slept with our lecturers and had abortions for them, they are all happily married with a well to do husband while we the good ones are still single without a boyfriend angry.

Life is not fair, being good doesn't mean that someone will get good things. The bad girls are winning.
lol I swear ,, I still regret being a saint during my school days
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
lol I swear ,, I still regret being a saint during my school days
My dear, its your reputation you protected and I believe reputation is everything.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Liliantalks: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pattypatt:
My dear, its your reputation you protected and I believe reputation is everything.
I turned someone i liked to bestie because I didn’t wanna hv sex with a course mate n spoil my name ! People that did it , what happened? Even the ones they dumped what na happened ? Even the ones that bleeped everyone , what na happened? Lol If I hear .
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Reex12(m): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mnewton:
I need you to get something straight, the "spiritual controls the physical", and things that are seen are made from the things that are unseen.

Our physical body , which gives the soul an opportunity to experience reality is made up of matter which can be destroyed over time and comprises the five senses which gives the soul an opportunity to express itself in the physical plane,

Our body ages and die, but the spirit which is the vehicle of the soul never dies. The body has boundary but the spirit has no boundaries , some culture, believe in the concept of an "afterlife" they believe our current reality depends on our deeds in our past lives.

However, here is where I am driving at, something really significant happens when we have sex,

we all have past lives and debts to pay based on our deeds/inherited curses and actions in the past, some persons have neutralize their own karma overtime through prayer and change in ways while others are yet to effect any significant reduction in their karma and way of life.

Karma varies among individuals, some have very huge debt to pay, when you have sex with such individual (male /female), there is an exchange(spiritual) and both of you become one in flesh and in spirit.

Then you start sharing the consequences of your karmers together. Bad luck, anger issues, financial dryness, sickness and diseases even death. That is d reason why marriage is important because you can both work together in love through prayers, fasting, etc

In conclusion, sleeping with people anyhow can introduce dirty spirit and Karma into your own pure spirit and karma! Bad karma can ruin your life forever, why bear the consequences of other people's actions and generational curses? Why slow down your progress through sex with strange women?

Hmm bro pls educate me more on this stuff shocked
Mnewton:
I need you to get something straight, the "spiritual controls the physical", and things that are seen are made from the things that are unseen.

Our physical body , which gives the soul an opportunity to experience reality is made up of matter which can be destroyed over time and comprises the five senses which gives the soul an opportunity to express itself in the physical plane,

Our body ages and die, but the spirit which is the vehicle of the soul never dies. The body has boundary but the spirit has no boundaries , some culture, believe in the concept of an "afterlife" they believe our current reality depends on our deeds in our past lives.

However, here is where I am driving at, something really significant happens when we have sex,

we all have past lives and debts to pay based on our deeds/inherited curses and actions in the past, some persons have neutralize their own karma overtime through prayer and change in ways while others are yet to effect any significant reduction in their karma and way of life.

Karma varies among individuals, some have very huge debt to pay, when you have sex with such individual (male /female), there is an exchange(spiritual) and both of you become one in flesh and in spirit.

Then you start sharing the consequences of your karmers together. Bad luck, anger issues, financial dryness, sickness and diseases even death. That is d reason why marriage is important because you can both work together in love through prayers, fasting, etc

In conclusion, sleeping with people anyhow can introduce dirty spirit and Karma into your own pure spirit and karma! Bad karma can ruin your life forever, why bear the consequences of other people's actions and generational curses? Why slow down your progress through sex with strange women?

Hmm bro pls educate me more on this stuff
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

Young lady!

I think with your years of experience in the field.. Will be pleased to tell you that you now have the job.

Congratulations!
Clap for yasef grin
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by ojuu4u(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tango123:

Enjoy ur life bro. You are a free man. Live your life the way u want it.

If your goal in life is to make women happy, carry on. If your goal in life is to make yourself a slave to a woman because of sex or love or attention, carry on.

I have made up my mind on how to live my life. It works for me.

If yours works for u, carry go bro. Its ur life. Your money. Your time.
thank you very much we av arrived in same conclusion, any lady that's free to date married men, its a free world... Leave them stop imposing ur opinions on women as if they are slave or subhuman

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
I turned someone i liked to bestie because I didn’t wanna hv sex with a course mate n spoil my name ! People that did it , what happened? Even the ones they dumped what na happened ? Even the ones that bleeped everyone , what na happened? Lol If I hear .
Well I'm glad I didnt misbehave with any of my course mates, none of them will talk to me anyhow or say shi.t to me cause the respect is there.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
nextstep:
So your advice is: "don't sleep with married men because if you do, some girl will sleep with your husband"

What about all the girls who never slept with married men, but whose husband still cheated?

I don't think karma has shit to do with anything.
Life is indeed a mystery
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Tango123: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
ojuu4u:
thank you very much we av arrived in same conclusion, any lady that's free to date married men, its a free world... Leave them stop imposing ur opinions on women as if they are slave or subhuman

Where did I say women are not free to date who they want

Or where did I impose my opinion on women.

I challenged ur statement that suggested women should expect to have their finances taken care of by men. And that men should strive to satisfy women financially

But of course, any man who wants to spend on women is free to do so. Any woman who wants to depend on men is free to do so.

Each of them has consequences
For the man, heartbreak when the woman goes to a richer man. For the woman, dependency on another human being with attendant sacrifices and risks.

But to each his own.

My choice is clear. I dont spend money on women to get sex or love.

The only woman who is entitled to my money is my mother and my under age daughters. But I train children to grow up and be able to look after themselves, without depending on a man. Of course, when they grow up, they can choose their own path in life
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Jaqenhghar: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rapmoney:
I have a former school mate. We met way back in the university. No doubt, she was an intelligent girl then and was always shinning in her department. One particular issue she had and which I also detested was her fondness for sleeping with married men/people's husbands. I really didn't know what she would be looking for since her parents provided most of the things she needed in school. She wasn't from a poor home, neither were her parents super rich but they were very comfortable and could give her what she needed. I really didn't like advising people personally, especially when they are so much engrossed in an activity. You could easily be seen as a killjoy or fun-destroyer. Though, I did couple of times but the attempts were like pouring water in a basket. Today, she would be in Awka with Engineer Julius, tomorrow, it would be in Asaba with Chief Akpofure. No value for people's matrimonial territory! No retreat, no surrender.

Well, she got married in 2010 and it was all rosy. Few years into the marriage and it was something else. No day would pass without her posting criptic lines on Facebook about cheating husbands and how 'God' would see her through. I didn't need a babalawo to tell me what has been going on. Even a dumb primary 3 pupil in a local village school would be able to tell what has been happening. I later confirmed this from another former schoolmate who worked with her in Lagos. Her past has come back to hunt her.

In as much as I sympathize with her, it's pertinent to note that some activities are enjoyable until things start going south. Nemesis doesn't forget. You can't sleep with people's husbands as a spinster and expect yours not to be sugar daddy to some young girls out there. Wetin dey go around, still dey come around. Wetin happen for fowl house, go still happen for goat house.

If you are a young woman, get focused and leave other women's husbands alone. There's a reason why they call it MARRIAGE. It's a sacred matrimony whether it's conducted in a church, mosque, shrine, court, private house or even village square. It's not a visa to success. Person wey bring wood wey ants full, nor need to complain when lizards start to visit am for house. Many young women will tell you that they are being disturbed by married men. The truth is that such girls are the ones who give married men the cushioned platform to do that. I'm very sure he's not going to beat you if you don't give him your contact details.

Finally, as a young man, beware of girls who constantly tell you that they don't do married men even when such information is not relevant to you. It's mostly the other way round; a clear conscience fears no accusation.

Sorry I was in a meeting . God bless you for this topic. This shìt is so rampant you have no fúcking idea. I can say like 80% of women I know are into this shít.
I know one babe now she is my friend on FB. All her posts na so so bible quotes and invitation to one Christian programme or the other. Her colleague confirmed to a mutual friend that she is fúcking one married nigger in her office.
Na so e get one our family friend when don dey do married men since the 90s. She currently works in one bank in Lagos. People when sabi am confirmed that she still fúck married men.
Another thing brothers need to look out for. If she tells you the man is the husband to her cousin or husband to her best friend, manno Thats it.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by unmask: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mnewton:

Do you have scientific proof of your folklore or you conjure it as you go.....set awon corona 5g geng
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by ojuu4u(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tango123:

Where did I say women are not free to date who they want

Or where did I impose my opinion on women.

I challenged ur statement that suggested women should expect to have their finances taken care of by men. And that men should strive to satisfy women financially

But of course, any man who wants to spend on women is free to do so. Any woman who wants to depend on men is free to do so.

Each of them has consequences
For the man, heartbreak when the woman goes to a richer man. For the woman, dependency on another human being with attendant sacrifices and risks.

But to each his own.

My choice is clear. I dont spend money on women to get sex or love.

The only woman who is entitled to my money is my mother and my under age daughters. But I train children to grow up and be able to look after themselves, without depending on a man. Of course, when they grow up, they can choose their own path in life

Bcaus women disappointed and broke ur heart, u shouldn't generalized it, women hardly break my heart, ........I can read BTW the line now.
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Wayne4uall(m): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
ojuu4u:

Statistically, single breaks and maltreats girls far than married.

May b because most guys are in a relationship because of puss* and not love and most girls are also in a relationship because of what the guy can offer and not love
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Tozic: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
abeg I don tire for NL

Girls this girls that!!!
I'm not saying girls are innocent,but I know how many married men have toasted me.
No be say I give them green light lipsrsealed
It's most of these married men that usually chase young girls around.
Some will even deny the fact that they're married.

Pls as you're telling girls to keep their toto in one place,pls tell these married guys to face their wives and stop chasing girls

na wu con vex you like thisgringringrin
Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by Wayne4uall(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
nokatakata:

The money will make you spoil your wife with all the good things and you will still go out phuck other girls. That's when the money is very plenty. You will spoil your wife so much she won't be able to see or think that you are cheating.

Bro not all rich married men cheat.. We still have some multi billionaire rich men out there that are still loyal to their wife

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Sleep With Married Men by sanpipita(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Most brain dead thing I read all day, and some people are concuring the intellectual thinking of Nigerians is too shallow, women who didn't chase married men and their husbands cheat on them who will we blame that on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.