Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State (81582 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi / My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / Cable Thieves Disgraced And Paraded In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Adakintroy2: 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Humanoid01:

Then that is a really backward way of handling things. Handing her to the proper authorities is enough to bring shame to her, not stripping her. Who are we to cast judgement on people? Lots of us have done worse.

You want them to hand her to authories. They will arrest her, charge her to court or have her pay fine or go to jail Money she does not have. Either way she is still disgrace and the knowledge she steal is still there.

This may be primitive but it is better for her. She won't be able to go that road of the authorities. It's too long and uncertain. Here It's only her dignity that is lost. It will grow back with time.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Evidenx(m): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
I DON'T SUPPORT STEALING BUT WHAT THEY DID TO HER IS BAD.. WHY STRIP HER NAKED? LOOKING AT WHAT SHE STOLE YOU WILL KNOW HUNGER DROVE HER TO IT.
IF I WAS THERE I WOULD HAVE PAID FOR D MILK AND PREVENT THEM FROM STRIPPING HER.. I FEEL SO SAD.
SOME OF US HUMAN'S ARE HEARTLESS #SAD#
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by chijichris: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
Those people that naked this lady God will add iniquity upon their iniquity it will never be well with them.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Dlaw6578: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Why are you so senseless
Chidexter:
Why should you steal milk when you have bweast
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Rilwayne001: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Chidexter:
Why should you steal milk when you have bweast

shocked grin grin werey re oh
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Rilwayne001: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stealing should not be encouraged, and hence the woman should have been ready for whatever consequences she can think of for such dastard act. But stripping her is inhumane and really a backward act.

Both the thief and the victim are mad.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by AlphaStorm: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
If this woman came to this forum to beg for financial help, many of us would insult her and call her names. Inasmuch as I condemn stealing, this case looks like a classic struggle for survival in this harsh period. Me sef don turn GARRIson and d way things b so , na to starve till dem remove lockdown since AMMO don almost finish. If my sub finish lasan , na Subhanalahi go remain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by sylve11: 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Humanoid01:
I still don't understand the rationale behind stripping people naked for stealing. Can't we hide our backwardness for once? See the way she's pleading for mercy. Don't the person who made the video and the other guy filming have a conscience, or they want to go home and self-service with it?

Those idiots that stripped her have probably done worse, they were just fortunate to not get caught. Bunch of hypocrites (I'm not even a fan of the word). Shet! my blood dey boil. This thing dey pain me. angry

You're right... cool
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Laserman: 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stealing from supermarkets occurs virtually everywhere around the world. It is also very prevalent here in the United States due to the current economic hardship.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by sencekompis: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Rubbish society with bunch of animals. WHAT A HE??
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Kingsley10000: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
IBEXY:

As a followup, is there any way to contact this woman? Does anyone know her?
baba don't forget me o

God bless
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by MERCHANDISER: 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stillthebest:

Are you defending a thief!!! Is she different from looters!

Some countries in the East give looters death sentence

Has she not striped herself the moment she went to steal in the public??
Not what she can eat and have her starvation end but what people take for refreshment.

If she had stolen Rice or yam and I found her where she was about lynched, I would rescue her and still give her money! But not Milk!
na only rice and yam she go dey chop?
she needs protein source(milk and beverages)
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Beetobee(f): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
We are so self-righteous in this country! Stealing milk or foodstuff in small quantity definitely indicates HUNGER. The best they could have done was to sit her down and talk to her to understand why she did that. We don't have our neighbors at heart here o.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by aigbokiejohnson(m): 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
While I am not encouraging theft, but it's shear absurdity making her naked because of stealing milk. It's obviously lockdown induced hunger.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Apparently, people in Delta like stripping women naked for petty offenses sad
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by solofresh(m): 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
You people saying she shouldn't have been stripped are all mad!!!
Had it been its a guy that stole that milk and is stripped naked,you won't be saying all this nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Aniahfrankie(m): 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
The op and the person that did this video both of them are fools and should go to hell. Bleep you all
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by MERCHANDISER: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stillthebest:

The reason I would dignify you with this only reply is that you said i would do worst. And no i wont do Close to it. Since you are an armed robber that prefers to steal in the public and thus encourage people to do so, I won't blame you.

What happens to begging from people?

Some of us have faced more than such temptation in life and we never stole. She can beg. And people would help her.
If she success in stealing the milk won't she continue stealing? So she will keep stealing all around to feed her child right??
Your comment is deluded and idiotic and then it sells you out as someone who had been stealing around.

Most people will stop vices of they see people to chastise them on time!
you might be right.So according to you,this will serve as a deterrent to others

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by sencekompis: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
solofresh:
You people saying she shouldn't have been stripped are all mad!!!
Had it been its a guy that stole that milk and is stripped naked,you won't be saying all this nonsense

YOU SOUND LIKE A MASCULINE ROGUE.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by goldensoul55: 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
If I was there I would have paid for her . Cos it is clear she stole out of poverty,I am not in support of her actions but when things like this happen we should not take laws into our hands .

This is really sad , stripping her naked as if it's her unclothedness that stole the milk

.We are truly our own problem .
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by MERCHANDISER: 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Humanoid01:

I wrote "I still don't understand the rationale behind stripping PEOPLE naked for stealing" , not "women" .
if na man they would have burnt him alive

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Kingsley10000: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
vicstoneint:
Please this is caused by hunger, she didn't do it purposely, hunger can cause anything. Why is Africans like this especially Nigerian's. She might not be a thief. Can someone get her contact , let me send something to her.
Make i drop mine also ma'am
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Donsamie(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
I don't support stealing,but those that did this to her are stupid and buffuns, why not bail her out instead and even assist her with money
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Stillthebest: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
na only rice and yam she go dey chop?
she needs protein source(milk and beverages)

Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by aadoiza: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
9jatrendz:
We have a very long way to go in Nigeria, we the citizens are worst than the government angry
Exactly. I have said it times without number that there's no such thing as bad leaders when a country produces them over and over again, and in which case there could only be bad people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by StivoeDevoe: 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
this is not good no matter what strip an adult woman naked you have done in justice for her company cry
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Danij: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=Made4naijalove post=88620753]A lady was stipped naked and filmed after she allegedly stole in a pharmacy in Agbor, Delta state - which is on the 3rd week of its one month lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Activist, Harrison Gwamnishu who shared the story online, said the lady claimed to have stolen the milk so she could feed her hungry child.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s94hr2f59AA

Posting the video online, he wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_LKh7NnHl1/?igshid=y2yp7xq4sf7t

[ God will have mercy on us. Even though those guys up there doesn't give a shit about us,at least the best we can do is to care for each other. I swear this period will either bring out the monster or angel in humanity. ]
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Humanoid01:

That depends on what they stole and why they stole. We are Africans, and not Westerners, but we're humans first. You don't place tradition above reason.

You don't place tradition above reasoning, what's your priority here, that it's unfair treat her that way or it's unfair she steals someone else's property?
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by cray91(m): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Must Be The Reason for Them Stupid Heads to Have striped Her, Cuz looking at What She Stole,
Milk?? wtf,

They Should Have Known That was meant for a child, Under Normal circumstances They Shouldn't For Any Reason Striped Her,

We Really Have a Very Long Way To Go in this Country, Black people with Black Mentality.

i'm For The woman Nomatter What any of You here think Even Though I Dont Condole Stealing But This Is Way Understandable.

I Hate Us. I Hate Nigerians
Braintrain:
Men like seeing breasties
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
stealing is very bad. its also quite bad of those men to have gone to that extent. the hard situation is also bringing out the beast in a lot of people.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Can someone find that woman, get her phone number. i would like to help as much as i can. I mean it! sad it's just milk for goodness sake, I thought Nigerians woships God, in every street there are 6 churches and they couldn't even love their neighbour as stated in their bloody bibles.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.