Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State (81567 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi / My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / Cable Thieves Disgraced And Paraded In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by enomakos(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Because of milk?didn't those people know hunger are silent killing other because of covid-19
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Munzy14(m): 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
hunger case....smh
Why strip her
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by micflo28(m): 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
God will punish the rich and politicians in our society. Isn't it time the useless senators carry food to their constituencies to help them through this period.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Focusmind: 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nigerians and wickedness. Something must have made her to do that. Why go extreme to humiliate her. Our politicians and leaders are products of our environment and behavior. We're not different from our politicians
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by DSoj(m): 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
People are so foolish. So by making her naked u get wat?
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Realfrankie(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
2 sec dey don naked her

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Equation89(m): 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
In as much as stealing is bad but it's not enough to make her go naked.

I cried for watching this video.

Please someone should help me with the Ladies contact and her account number.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Stillthebest: 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Pheurly2:

She wanted to serve her little child... U talk like an illiterate sef.. I can't b quoting u....
Be in their position... U will do worst than that.. Nigerians. Sef

The reason I would dignify you with this only reply is that you said i would do worst. Then I havent seen any literate who justifies. Stealimg around except you. And no i wont do Close to it. Since you are an armed robber that prefers to steal in the public and thus encourage people to do so, I won't blame you.

What happens to begging from people?

Some of us have faced more than such temptation in life and we never stole. She can beg. And people would help her.
If she succeeds in stealing the milk won't she continue stealing? So she will keep stealing all around to feed her child right??
Your comment is deluded and idiotic and then it sells you out as someone who had been stealing around.

Most people will stop vices of they see people to chastise them on time!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by hightempo(m): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is disheartening... I don't understand the rationale behind striping her naked, although what she did was wrong and am never in support of it but those people filming her are more worse than devil himself. And to think nobody has heart among the witnesses to correct the barbaric act is more worrisome that humanity with empathy and compassion is fading away
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Humanoid01(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stillthebest:

I hope u can spare 1 million boys same too. People who will steal, beat and still rape. I see them all as the same. That is the essence of my comment.
1 million boys are bent on inflicting pain on others. It goes beyond stealing. People who steal, beat up and rape people for no just cause deserve treatments worse than being stripped. This woman's case on the other hand involves an attempt to ensure that her child gets something to eat. There was no malice intended, but I'm not justifying the act however. I'm saying that she didn't deserve to be treated that way.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Danielsuccess: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Please this trying time let's support one another instead of striping her for stolen ordinary milk. I am not supporting her for wrong doing but I'm against jungle justice. Let's be our brothers keeper.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Humanoid01:

Of course, I would always condemn that act, but I was really overwhelmed with the treatment she received despite her pleas.

A thief doesn't show mercy to the owner of what he/she has stolen, never cares about how much the owner will be hurt, so I think anything done to a thief is not too much, we are Africans, not Westerners, things don't work the same way

3 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Deepthoughts: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Humanoid01:
I still don't understand the rationale behind stripping people naked for stealing. Can't we hide our backwardness for once? See the way she's pleading for mercy. Don't the person who made the video and the other guy filming have a conscience, or they want to go home and self-service with it?

Those idiots that stripped her have probably done worse, they were just fortunate to not get caught. Bunch of hypocrites (I'm not even a fan of the word). Shet! my blood dey boil. This thing dey pain me. angry
Be sincere to your conscience, would you have written same if it were a boy?.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Humanoid01(m): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

A thief doesn't show mercy to the owner of what he/she has stolen, never cares about how much the owner will be hurt, so I think anything done to a thief is not too much, we are Africans, not Westerners, things don't work the same way
That depends on what they stole and why they stole. We are Africans, and not Westerners, but we're humans first. You don't place tradition above reason.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by sencekompis: 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
ANIMAL ISLAND CALL NIGERIA. BUNCH OF IDIOMATIC IDIOTS . All that cos of what?? Awon were gbogbo.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by ArcAO: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
The management of that stores have committed his own offences more than the criminal lady.

1. Taken law into his hand

2. Attending murder.

3. Attending rape.

4. Public assult.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by vickydevoka(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Please if u are a lady never u steal in this places; onitcha, Aba, Delta, Calabar n some parts of Lagos.
If u steal in Jos, Enugu, Nasarawa n some parts of Abuja u will never be disgraced
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Humanoid01(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Deepthoughts:
I wrote "I still don't understand the rationale behind stripping PEOPLE naked for stealing" , not "women" .
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Stillthebest: 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Humanoid01:

1 million boys are bent on inflicting pain on others. It goes beyond stealing. People who steal, beat up and rape people for no just cause deserve treatments worse than being stripped. This woman's case on the other hand involves an attempt to ensure that her child gets something to eat. There was no malice intended, but I'm not justifying the act however. I'm saying that she didn't deserve to be treated that way.

Ok.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Popularity(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Please nobody should kill or injure her. People steal in this pandemic because of hunger and poverty. The lady might have a nursing child at hand that she may likely want to feed but no alternative other than stealing. Robbery is different from stealing ooo!!! You should all go and meet your greedy and selfish leaders who are stealing billions and trillions of your money.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Inhumane perverts
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Danielsuccess: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Let's learn how to forgive one another. I'm not in support of her wrong doing but let's be our brothers keeper.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by sencekompis: 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Deepthoughts:

Women are more vulnerable in the world society. ARE YOU REALLY AND GENUINELY OK? I don't wanna abuse u oo.. HEARTLESS ANIMALS LIVING IN A GARBAGE SOCIETY

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Iykesonwhyte(m): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Obviously we’re our own problems in this nation...the 9ja citizens! Government officials go steal plenty money � we no go cough,woman wey try to help her baby chop you Dey strip and video her just for sumtin dats not worth 3k!Were doomed indeed #SMHkiss undecided tongue undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by MERCHANDISER: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Since you have realised she STOLE FOOD and not even MONEY...
Why NAKED her..?
PLEASE, I need that woman's accounts number.
Important not encouraging her but this is absurd
can i also submit mine sir?

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Mozegee: 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is painful.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by vicstoneint(f): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Please this is caused by hunger, she didn't do it purposely, hunger can cause anything. Why is Africans like this especially Nigerian's. She might not be a thief. Can someone get her contact , let me send something to her.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by MERCHANDISER: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
emmydee:
Please someone should help with the lady's contact so we can generate something for her to hold on to during this lockdown. Thank you.
nice of you are trying to help her,no forget me o
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by COOL10(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Truly it's a females world..

If na man dem strip hang jingle bell to his dangling ballz una no go talk anything o. Nonsense.

Exactly. I am totally against what happened to the woman but how many people here would condemn the same act if it happened to a man?

Nigerians are not only hypocrites, Nigerians are EVIL!!!.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by bluefilm: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Dem for mercy for am na.

As per Sugar Daddy income no dey come in again.

And Ashewo market no too dey again.

Wetin dem want make sisi do na?

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by rampantlover: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nigerian women are giving their men a run for their money when it comes to criminal activities

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by fortran12: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A lady was stipped naked and filmed after she allegedly stole in a pharmacy in Agbor, Delta state - which is on the 3rd week of its one month lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Activist, Harrison Gwamnishu who shared the story online, said the lady claimed to have stolen the milk so she could feed her hungry child.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s94hr2f59AA

Posting the video online, he wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_LKh7NnHl1/?igshid=y2yp7xq4sf7t

Nigerians and stripping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.