Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,724 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State (81586 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi / My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / Cable Thieves Disgraced And Paraded In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
hotspec:
I need that woman account number. since women are wicked and some men are animals. she didn't steal wrist watch or cloth o. although stealing is bad, she dis have begged for it. nudding her while grow women also stay there to watch is d height of stupidity

But men are also stripped for same offenses and even lesser crimes but y’all don’t complain.

Hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Guadiol104(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Chidexter:
Why should you steal milk when you have bweast

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Aphroditee(f): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Adakintroy2: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Humanoid01:
I still don't understand the rationale behind stripping people naked for stealing. Can't we hide our backwardness for once? See the way she's pleading for mercy. Don't the person who made the video and the other guy filming have a conscience, or they want to go home and self-service with it?

Those idiots that stripped her have probably done worse, they were just fortunate to not get caught. Bunch of hypocrites (I'm not even a fan of the word). Shet! my blood dey boil. This thing dey pain me. angry

You don't understand the rational. Well here it is.

Shame is a deterant. Nothing reminds you of your mistake than shame. Maybe she has been doing it without being caught but now...

She is lucky because na woman. If na man better flogging for join. This kind time weh people eye DE shook na you choose to perform

3 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by humblemikel(f): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A lady was stipped naked and filmed after she allegedly stole in a pharmacy in Agbor, Delta state - which is on the 3rd week of its one month lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Activist, Harrison Gwamnishu who shared the story online, said the lady claimed to have stolen the milk so she could feed her hungry child.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s94hr2f59AA

Posting the video online, he wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_LKh7NnHl1/?igshid=y2yp7xq4sf7t

Thunderstorms fire the person that stripped and filmed her.

Thunderbolt fire the lady that stole common milk and disgrace her generation publicly.

Thunder from AsoRock fire the person that pushed this to front page to further publicised this nonsense

All of una no get common sense and sympathy to the plight of the poor.

How much is milk that one of those idiot bystanders can't pay for and let that woman go instead of striping to humiliate her??

Tomorrow now you will see them in churches and mosques singing "father we love you"

How can you love a god you have not seen, when you so much hate your fellow humans with so much passion

Wasted generations.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Valentine87: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
So because of ordinary milk and some few food stuffs that’s why they stripped her necked and video shame her�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️ Most Nigerians ��are more wicked than the government.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by cardoctor(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Too bad
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Humanoid01(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

While I think there are more civilised ways to deal with her, what surprises me more is that there's no part of your words that condemned the stealing by the lady.
Of course, I would always condemn that act, but I was really overwhelmed with the treatment she received despite her pleas.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by banhammy: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Going by Sharia law, those idiots who stripped her naked and video her, are more guilty than her.
They should be punished
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Excellent7(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
ikaboy:
This is wickedness taken too far by Mr. Ndobu, a front-line local politician and his wife, a Pharmacist who runs the store. I hope Okowa is aware of this and sanctions them. We will not lets this case die down without justice melted to both parties.

IKA Clan is not known for such barbaric act.

ONU KOKOME!!

This is barbaric!
I do not support stealing, but seeing what the woman stole shows one thing; Hunger!
Most probably to feed her child/children.
It's quite unfortunate.
@ Ikaboy
Is it possible to trace the woman involved?
I will be personally willing to assist her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Martinola(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Horrible acts
How can a woman be subjected to this kind of humiliation for stealing milk? i mean milk.
Those people filming and abusing her have their future, destiny and that of their children held hostage by politicians, yet they could not do anything to savage it.
Some of them could even be full-time thieves.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Salako01(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Wow, am so impressed. After going through the first page am glad to see Nairalander United in condemning such act. Honestly I felt the punishment was just too big for the offence. She didn't steal money or rub the place at gun point. She took food items. Those people that recorded and the shop owner deserve a visit from bro corona for that. Honestly I would have given her that and more and set her on her on her way. Not justifying theft but in times like this one can just wave this aside. Kudos to Nairalanders. What's bad is bad. I don't want to go to the next page because I know there is always one Knuckle head seeing things radically different grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by crackhouse(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
This video doesn't make sense to me. Why removing her clothes? Heard the woman on the background shouting wetin she steal, I know that's the kind of thing people of her type like but when they see the main people that put them in this condition they won't hold them or disgrace them like they did to this woman. Wicked generation.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Humanoid01(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stillthebest:

Are you defending a thief!!! Is she different from looters!

Some countries in the East give looters death sentence

Has she not striped herself the moment she went to steal in the public??
Not what she can eat and have her starvation end but what people take for refreshment.

If she had stolen Rice or yam and I found her where she was about lynched, I would rescue her and still give her money! But not Milk!
Nothing about my post indicates that I'm defending her. Just because I didn't explicitly condemn her act doesn't mean I support it. Why didn't they just detain and hand her over to the police to do their job? What has her unclothedness got to do with this?

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Pheurly2: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stillthebest:

Not what she can eat and have her starvation end but what people take for refreshment.

If she had stolen Rice or yam and I found her where she was about lynched, I would rescue her and still give her money! But not Milk!

She wanted to serve her little child... U talk like an illiterate sef.. I can't b quoting u....
Be in their position... U will do worst than that.. Nigerians. Sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Jimbadly: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stripped just cos she stole milk? cry

What terrible humans we've become in this country! Completely devoid of any trace of humanity.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Humanoid01(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stillthebest:

Nothing about my post indicates that I'm defending her. No matter what she stole, she didn't deserve that treatment. Haba! Just because I didn't explicitly condemn her act doesn't mean I support it. Why didn't they just detain and hand her over to the police to do their job? What has her unclothedness got to do with this? Stealing does not deserve such punishment, or worse getting lynched.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Pheurly2: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Humanoid01:

Nothing about my post indicates that I'm defending her. Just because I didn't explicitly condemn her act doesn't mean I support it. Why didn't they just detain and hand her over to the police to do their job? What has her unclothedness got to do with this?

I tire o... Good one jare
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Ekg911(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A lady was stipped naked and filmed after she allegedly stole in a pharmacy in Agbor, Delta state - which is on the 3rd week of its one month lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Activist, Harrison Gwamnishu who shared the story online, said the lady claimed to have stolen the milk so she could feed her hungry child.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s94hr2f59AA

Posting the video online, he wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_LKh7NnHl1/?igshid=y2yp7xq4sf7t

Everyone reads news online, share a post, publish post and login, you could be earning for doing so, then why not try it.

The website also pays high for its affiliates. They will always pay you directly into your bank account.

The fact that we have been asked to remain indoors due to the corona virus pandemic is actually an opportunity for you to leverage on...
You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”
https:///BcFi2R4ITTIG5fxxSIjo2N
https:///+2348153376625
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by starlentboi(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
All those are unecessary..9ja too like over do
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by olapaulyahoo: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
The act of stripping this Lady naked is barbaric and unacceptable.
Why not hand her over to Police if you cannot pardon her.
The WWilMark Pharmacy and Stores Agbor should be investigated urgently and all the culprits should be brought to book.
Pls, the Law enforcement agencies and Human Rights should kindly help in this matter.

WE ARE NOT IN ANY WAY SUPPORTING STEALING AND CRIMES.
BUT, can we have Bank Account Detail of the Lady for good concerned citizen to give some cash.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by mceze(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Someone7:
This is just so wrong cry. Nigerians have truly lost their humanity. I'm just hoping this pandemic ends soon because people.
This woman clearly needs help. If someone opens a crowdfunding for her, I will happily make a donation for her

Help me with anything you can..My foodstuffs have finished.. Anything you can pls.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by galaxy2020(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
You see wetin corona virus dey cause?
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Humanoid01(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Adakintroy2:

You don't understand the rational. Well here it is.

Shame is a deterant. Nothing reminds you of your mistake than shame. Maybe she has been doing it without being caught but now...

She is lucky because na woman. If na man better flogging for join. This kind time weh people eye DE shook na you choose to perform
Then that is a really backward way of handling things. Handing her to the proper authorities is enough to bring shame to her, not stripping her. Who are we to cast judgement on people? Lots of us have done worse.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by cyrilamx(m): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
hotspec:
I need that woman account number. since women are wicked and some men are animals. she didn't steal wrist watch or cloth o. although stealing is bad, she dis have begged for it. nudding her while grow women also stay there to watch is d height of stupidity
Don't make stripping thieves a gender thing. Am not condoning the behavior but my disagreement is making it seem only ladies are stripped. We HV seen or heard uncountable cases of male thieves stripped and beaten to coma. Ladies thieves re exempted from physical tortures which there male counterparts undergo after being stripped

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Stillthebest: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Pheurly2:

She wanted to serve her little child... U talk like an illiterate sef.. I can't b quoting u....
Be in their position... U will do worst than that.. Nigerians. Sef

Do you know me Armed Robber?? She wanted to feed her baby milk?? Idiot. What happens to begging from people?

Some of us have faced more than such temptation in life and never stole.

The only people I don't abuse are prostitutes. Not Thieves. Not those wicked people that won't let us sleep at night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by brosprophet(m): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
What did they strip her for?
Nonsense
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by tunary(m): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is not total nudity nau. she is still on her skirt, only her top was removed
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by od501: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
supercase1:
I didn't see pussy

That's cos u are a fool!... Grow up! Will you?!
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Modsfav: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ordinary milk
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Onucs(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
jungle justice is worse than convid 19

no civilization in it.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Stillthebest: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Humanoid01:

Nothing about my post indicates that I'm defending her. No matter what she stole, she didn't deserve that treatment. Haba! Just because I didn't explicitly condemn her act doesn't mean I support it. Why didn't they just detain and hand her over to the police to do their job? What has her unclothedness got to do with this? Stealing does not deserve such punishment, or worse getting lynched.

I hope u can spare 1 million boys same too. People who will steal, beat and still rape. I see them all as the same. That is the essence of my comment.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.