Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? (44785 Views)

Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by paul100(m): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
When i was in primary one,i wrote a love letter to a girl with another handwriting similar to one of my classmate own,our teacher saw the letter and was looking for who wrote it and unfortunately she flog the boy ,i feel guilty.He's still my friend up till now but i have not told himgrin

35 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by pmoye(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
When I was serving in the North years ago, my stockbroker mistakenly transferred N3.4 m to my bank account. I was waiting for him to call or something, he never did. Neither was it reversed by the bank. That evening I called him and told him what had happened. The second day I went to the bank to return the money to him.

Whether it was right or wrong to have done so (according to street-smartness) I wouldn't know; but then I wanted to build wealth that I could confidently say was cleanly mine.

GuestLog:
I wanted to condemn your act, I now imagined and asked myself, if it was me and 10 million dropped in my account. Will I return it?

I still haven't made up my mind as I'm typing. Maybe I'll just wait for 2 hours and see if the back will reverse it. grin grin grin grin

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Okoronkwow(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Break up with my girl friend for about 3 years ago because she is far from me.
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by EzzyCarter: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Taniaa:
Since you just admitted being a bad boy then you're good to go

Lol. Why do I have this feeling Tania is a bad girl? tongue
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Toromiroro:

Yes bro. This is perfect
I'll get back to you today. I promise.
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Deyund12: 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
There are so many ways to make money legally online drop your WhatsApp number let me show you how I make 5k -10k weekly just with my smartphone..... Yahoo is not an option for....
Or Dm on WhatsApp 09030332225

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Taniaa(f): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Lol. Why do I have this feeling Tania is a bad girl? tongue
You couldn't be more wrong

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by MhizJoyce(f): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
MiaB:
Sinister thread lipsrsealed
Hello beibei
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Toromiroro(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
I'll get back to you today. I promise.
Baba I go appreciate am

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by MhizJoyce(f): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Lying about my mother's "death" just to have time off work. Mind you, she's been gone for a very, very long time, but I still use that as an excuse because it's the only one that can make me cry convincingly & genuinely grin
I even used it to the police this one time I needed a good excuse to avoid jail time cheesy

I was like, "I shouldn't have done that, but my mother just died" & I got away with it tongue
I'll report you to the police. I know you.
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by pmoye(m): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
I cannot count how many rape victims (ladies, including married women) that I have had to counsel whose live have effectively been ruined as a result. And it disturbs me the more to observe that the Nigerian system supports rapists...especially the police. If I have a daughter or son and she/he gets raped by any f.o.o.l I would literally deal with the person in a way that he/she would never again do it to anyone else. Most rapists are serial rapists and they directly feed off the system that is annoyingly supportive of their criminal pastime.

livelovelaugh:
Honestly. Raping an individual is the most inhumane thing ever.

13 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by josue17: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
There was a time the screen of my dad's phone got broken, he sent me to withdraw 5k with his ATM card I withdrew 15k keeping 10k to myself knowing he won't be to see the debit alert and the available balance

26 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by weyreypey: 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Lying about my mother's "death" just to have time off work. Mind you, she's been gone for a very, very long time, but I still use that as an excuse because it's the only one that can make me cry convincingly & genuinely grin
I even used it to the police this one time I needed a good excuse to avoid jail time cheesy

I was like, "I shouldn't have done that, but my mother just died" & I got away with it tongue
You're just crazy...
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
weyreypey:

You're just crazy...

Certifiably so.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by weyreypey: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Meedon:
I bleep my first cousin.

I was about to get caught by mum it was God that save me that day.

Whenever I remember the scene my heart skip like skrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Mum for roast me that day
No biggie in that

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by pmoye(m): 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Abeg guy, no vex. I wasn't trying to insult you.
It is not an insult to say a dead man is dead. (Odysseus, in Troy).

But I have a question (you needn't answer though): whatever makes you think you are better than the girls twerking for cash? At least they
are providing a service in exchange for the money they receive. They are infinitely better than someone (like you) who does babiala-adura-agba on different threads, expecting free cash for nothing. You should show some respect to those girls; twerking is a specific skill.

I don't think begging is a skill though.

That's still not an insult.

Ajolee92:
I believe you are a guy, you can say all you want but just like mi you ain't getting a response from me again, if your jobless this morning, instead of acting bitchy on people's post, I suggest you join "your fellow girls" on slim case IG live and twerk your way to the bank, I bet you that 20k would come in handy this period.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by weyreypey: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
Hmmmmm! I wish your mama catch you there and then. You would've learnt a valuable lesson in life.
No big deal in fvckin cuzs
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Auladimeji1: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
I withdrew 30k from my mum's bank last year with her ATM,my cousin took the blame on my behalf

I took a car from Oshodi to Kuto(Abeokuta) without paying Fare and I also took a bus from Arena(Oshodi) to Adigbe(Abeokuta) without paying Fare

I do transfer airtime from my grandpa's phone to mine

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Meedon: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
weyreypey:

No biggie in that

Ma nigga

But I feel disturbed whenever I think of that experience.
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
weyreypey:

No big deal in fvckin cuzs
Ever heard the word "inbreeding" before? Do you know the downside of it? Well, we're all different. I respect that.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by EzzyCarter: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Taniaa:
You couldn't be more wrong

Really? cheesy I kinda have a weakness for good girls. How about a drink once lockdown is over?
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by weyreypey: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
Ever heard the word "inbreeding" before? Do you know the downside of it? Well, we're all different. I respect that.
Shut up. Fvckin cuzs not making babies, you iddiot!

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by weyreypey: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Meedon:

Ma nigga

But I feel disturbed whenever I think of that experience.
So you stopped lashing her?
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Taniaa(f): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Really? cheesy I kinda have a weakness for good girls. How about a drink once lockdown is over?
ahaha smooth

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by ehmmy11(m): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
My best friend found my ex I've lost contact with and decided to sleep with her before telling me he got in touch with her. My other closest friend had a fall out with the first friend and decided to share the secret with me. I didn't react.

Instead the next week, I travelled to Abuja and told his present girlfriend I was in town and we planned to meet (the only girl he ever loved and swore to marry). That day eh! I lashed day light out of that girl and realised why he loved her. she was really sweet. So, I stayed a week and lashed her everyday till I returned back to my state. Till date, I never told anyone what I did.
am so surprised at how easy it was for you guys to convince those girls to "lash" ..pls kindly tell how you did it?? Cos am at a loss

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by KingWarri: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
My best friend found my ex I've lost contact with and decided to sleep with her before telling me he got in touch with her. My other closest friend had a fall out with the first friend and decided to share the secret with me. I didn't react.

Instead the next week, I travelled to Abuja and told his present girlfriend I was in town and we planned to meet (the only girl he ever loved and swore to marry). That day eh! I lashed day light out of that girl and realised why he loved her. she was really sweet. So, I stayed a week and lashed her everyday till I returned back to my state. Till date, I never told anyone what I did.

But you just told us grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Asuito7(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:

If it was your ex when he slept with her, then you are wrong. Well the thread is about the wrong you did undiscovered.
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by EzzyCarter: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Taniaa:
ahaha smooth

Lol. You can't blame me . Momma says I av to marry before 2021 tongue Let's seal the deal via PM? cheesy .
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Asuito7(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:

cheesy haha. Bad girl

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Adeyeye09(m): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
tiffanyfan:

Am very sure you don't know what you are saying
Hehehe
i just dey laugh o. Btw u cute
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Dande55: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
After going through this thread. All I can say is that guys are actually there own enemies but are always quick to say women are there own enemies. See them, raping and sleeping with their best friends daughters, wives or girlfriend. Tomorrow, they will open their disgusting mouth to say bro code.
Ndi nzuzu

52 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.