Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? (44782 Views)

Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Adeyeye09(m): 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
pmoye:
By trying to change it to 'am' you've successfully complicated your situation.

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by weyreypey: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Braintrain

You're not anonymous Lloyd....

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Asuito7:
If it was your ex when he slept with her, then you are wrong. Well the thread is about the wrong you did undiscovered.
we didn't break up officially. We lost contact for 7 years during riots in the north. while I was wishing we'd get back together and still had my mind on her, my paddy who knew how much she meant to me decided to lick lick pot first before giving me her contact.

I didn't even know they had met and sometimes he'd bring up her discussion out of no where and say " Gee, what if you found her now, will you leave your present babe?" All those kind talk. All the while he was drawing from her well.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Auladimeji1:
I withdrew 30k from my mum's bank last year with her ATM,my cousin took the blame on my behalf

I took a car from Oshodi to Kuto(Abeokuta) without paying Fare and I also took a bus from Arena(Oshodi) to Adigbe(Abeokuta) without paying Fare

I do transfer airtime from my grandpa's phone to mine
Your problem is money & self pride. I'm not here to judge you, but having money will solve all your problems. But as it is, you don't have & your pride won't make you ask your family for help.

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Asuito7(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
we didn't break up officially. We lost contact for 7 years during riots in the north. while I was wishing we'd get back together and still had my mind on her, my paddy who knew how much she meant to me decided to lick lick pot first before giving me her contact.

I didn't even know they had met and sometimes he'd bring up her discussion out of no where and say " Gee, what if you found her now, will you leave your present babe?" All those kind talk. All the while he was drawing from her well.
Alright cool
But do you care to share why the girl on your revenge mission easily fall for you?

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Auladimeji1: 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
Your problem is money & self pride. I'm not here to judge you, but having money will solve all your problems. But as it is, you don't have & your pride won't make you ask your family for help.
You're correct but my family do give me money but I don't know how to spend,I can be rich this morning then evening I'll be poor as church rat

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
ehmmy11:
am so surprised at how easy it was for you guys to convince those girls to "lash" ..pls kindly tell how you did it?? Cos am at a lost
I can't categorically tell you there's one single formula to get any girl into bed but I can tell you one or two things that works for me
1. Play with their emotions: Women are naturally emotional. I tend to induce a range of emotions during conversation with any lady I have time for. Ending the moment if a sweet unforgettable note.

2: Body language: I'm a master at this. I don't know how I do it but I can make a woman think about what it'd be like to have sex with me without even realising she's been manipulated. When she gets hooked to the idea and I sense it, I distant myself and allow her do the chasing.

3: Always look good, scent nice & spend on her carefully but make it seem like you are willing to do more than you are capable at the moment.

This is my general default formula. At the extreme instance, I can go the full length to get a woman if I want. Even to see her parents if needs be just to convince her.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
I wish his girlfriend was cheap. She wasn't, I'm experienced in breaking excuses & defences. You won't understand. There's very few women I cannot get.
you're just like me.
Let's thread carefully cos I de fear how the tin de very easy when other guys de complain up and down

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Auladimeji1:
You're correct but my family do give me money but I don't know how to spend,I can be rich this morning then evening I'll be poor as church rat
Then work on the kind of friends you hang with. They might be the reason behind your extravagant spending.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lamb101:
you're just like me.
Let's thread carefully cos I de fear how the tin de very easy when other guys de complain up and down
Seriously. Many people no just get game. They see women like final year project.

7 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DropsMic(m): 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:
this is so wrong ,so wrong to be online where even children can see ,you are disgusting to say the least

Read the title of this thread again

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by ehmmy11(m): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
I can't categorically tell you there's one single formula to get any girl into bed but I can tell you one or two things that works for me
1. Play with their emotions: Women are naturally emotional. I tend to induce a range of emotions during conversation with any lady I have time for. Ending the moment if a sweet unforgettable note.

2: Body language: I'm a master at this. I don't know how I do it but I can make a woman think about what it'd be like to have sex with me without even realising she's been manipulated. When she gets hooked to the idea and I sense it, I distant myself and allow her do the chasing.

3: Always look good, scent nice & spend on her carefully but make it seem like you are willing to do more than you are capable at the moment.

This is my general default formula. At the extreme instance, I can go the full length to get a woman if I want. Even to see her parents if needs be just to convince her.
your points made sense but needs time to be implemented .. I was thinking it was a switch of a button grin . Thanks for your time.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by G4Boyz(m): 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
Did he ever mention or tell you that he doesn't have money? Oga face front.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by moyosore32: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
I slept with one my friends babe that initiated the sex by herself although he used to boast bout how the gal was just a random babe not d kind he was serious with, i felt ashamed afta I did it tho, and that was d one and only time I kpensh that bae, my frnd still texted me few days ago sef

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
Seriously. Many people no just get game. They see women like final year project.
cool we de covered
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Fvcknames: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ajolee92:
well trust me when I say this, exam is not the true test of one's knowledge
Ma niqqur quit responding. They've never interacted with u to know anything about you

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
ehmmy11:
your points made sense but needs time to be implemented .. I was thinking it was a switch of a button grin . Thanks for your time.
Use pin here for faster result. No woman can resist it. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Treborblue(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Really? cheesy I kinda have a weakness for good girls. How about a drink once lockdown is over?
Kenji no go kill you
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by livelovelaugh: 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Yes most times, they don't stop. They do it again at the slightest opportunity.

pmoye:
I cannot count how many rape victims (ladies, including married women) that I have had to counsel whose live have effectively been ruined as a result. And it disturbs me the more to observe that the Nigerian system supports rapists...especially the police. If I have a daughter or son and she/he gets raped by any f.o.o.l I would literally deal with the person in a way that he/she would never again do it to anyone else. Most rapists are serial rapists and they directly feed off the system that is annoyingly supportive of their criminal pastime.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by EzzyCarter: 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Treborblue:

Kenji no go kill you

Lol, funny enough that's prolly the last thing on my mind at the moment cheesy
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by ehmmy11(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
Use pin here for faster result. No woman can resist it. grin grin grin
i see you found the factory reset button grin ...but truth be said you were already friends with her and she was used to you it will take a longer time with a new girl

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
ehmmy11:
i see you found the factory reset button grin ...but truth be said you were already friends with her and she was used to you it will take a longer time with a new girl
Yes you are right. We were very familiar with one another.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
We didn't break up officially. We lost contact after a massive riot in the north. Though I gave up the idea of ever finding her, I never stopped talking about how lovely it would be to reconnect with her. He found her after 7 years.
i felt disgusted with what you did. But seeing this he deserves it. You should have told him bro.
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Meedon:

Ma nigga

But I feel disturbed whenever I think of that experience.
People sleep with cousins on a daily just that most prefer to hide it.

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by G4Boyz(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Happy 4:20 to all the stoners out there

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by haywire07(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
G4Boyz:
.. Same to you fam cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Zornes123:
i felt disgusted with what you did. But seeing this he deserves it. You should have told him bro.
It wasn't his first time and not just me alone. He doesn't care and I decided to pay him back where it'll hurt.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by AgentGoat: 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
G4Boyz:

Na stoners day?
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Jackmj(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
I got admission into the University in 2019 but unfortunately twas not the course I applied for, So I was hoping to stay at home and write jamb the following year,but my dad said I should goan do the course with the intention that I'll do change of course but when I tried doing the change of course my HOD refused, I then registered for jamb again (am yet to write)with all the brouhaha I didn't pay the school fees they gave me, Am still enjoying the school fees (65k) now sef

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Neyoohpompy(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Shut up! This trend is merely for fun....stop expressing frustration on the innocent guy. Be smart and enjoy
pmoye:
For a good reason too. It is too early for us as a country to evolve a platform for people to gleefully brag about cheating the system. Education is a personal gift one gives oneself, and by cheating the system one ends up with self-sustained injuries... We have thousands of students who are faithfully going through the process, and who deserve admission slots more than those who cheat... We shouldn't celebrate moral decadence that inflicts injury (directly or indirectly) upon others.

If that my friend had allowed himself to go through the process, he would have been better for it. And perhaps, he wouldn't be dropping his bank accounts on different threads asking for alms. (No pun intended).

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Meedon: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
How about now? Do you consider sexual act with relatives an incest or you're just cool with it?

I won't repeat it self again.

Never

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by CapedBaldy: 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
When I was like 8 or 9 I heard some people talking in the next compound. I hardly hear people living there so I took a big stone like a quarter of a brick and threw it over the fence. I ran as fast as I could and I was hearing people shouting " you want to kill someone abi?". The climbed the fence and asked the other kids in the compound who threw the stone but they said I had ran away so they left. I still wonder why I did that.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.