Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,695 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (944446 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by puffmama: 5:25am On Mar 30, 2022
Mzwealthy:

Thank you for your reply . Pls is d 7 days inclusive of weekends or minu weekend . Thank you

7 Business days , it could be less or more.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ikeolafarm: 7:02am On Mar 30, 2022
Good morning friends.

Pls what's the expected duration of the bank statement to be presented to the school for the issuance of I-20?

Loan will be obtained to augment the required fund. How long should the money be in the account before printing a statement?

Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by zblade: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Yeah i have gotten my passport...i sent an email to the US consulate and got a response that my passport was with DHL since the 16th of March...So i went to DHL and showed them the email...we found the passport at the back office....

Waarreng:

Please am having the issue have you gotten your passport. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by BizErikah: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2022
Guys, abuja has been opened for IW appointments and

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by puffmama: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2022
BizErikah:

Great, What dates did you see?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Noms11: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2022
BizErikah:

True. But we need appointments for drop off too just like Lagos. So we can also combine efforts for securing appointments. If interested join with this link:

https:
//t.
me/
+7WG0RFZ1rIUxOTdk

Copy and paste on browser.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ikeolafarm: 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
Good morning friends.

Pls what's the expected duration of the bank statement to be presented to the school for the issuance of I-20?

Loan will be obtained to augment the required fund. How long should the money be in the account before printing a statement?

What's the exchange rate used to convert the school fees and living expenses?

Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Lordkross(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hello guys, my interview was supposed to be on Monday 4th April, 2022 but the Embassy just emailed this to be that it rescheduled to on the 7th.

I just want to confirm if it is normal?

Thanks

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Payati: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
Good day everyone...

Please, I reapplied for a US B1/B2 visa and for the IW appointment since 22nd February, 2022 immediately after I fill out and submitted the DS-160 form but since then it keeps telling me that “There’s no appointment available.”

How do I get an appointment and interview waiver(IW) as my B1/B2 visa expired in August 2020. Please, someone help a brother here. Thank you!��

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Klebsiella: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Same experience here. Not sure what else to do.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by BizErikah: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hi!!!
There are tg groups where members manually search for dates every 10 mins or so, it's like a roll call

You either join or pay someone to monitor and get you a closer date..

Though I didn't know of the tg prior to scheduling mine..but I paid someone to find me a closer date.
Payati:
Good day everyone...

Please, I reapplied for a US B1/B2 visa and for the IW appointment since 22nd February, 2022 immediately after I fill out and submitted the DS-160 form but since then it keeps telling me that “There’s no appointment available.”

How do I get an appointment and interview waiver(IW) as my B1/B2 visa expired in August 2020. Please, someone help a brother here. Thank you!��
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by esdajo: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
Go back to the usatraveldocs website, select book an appointment, login and answer the interview waiver questions regarding when your visa expired, whether you are applying for the same category and from the same location, etc. After answering those questions, the system will determine if you qualify for the IW and ask you to accept it then proceed. It won't take you to where you are supposed to choose a date on the calender. Log out and start all over from the website, if possible, clear your browser history and cache.

BizErikah:
Hi!!!
There are tg groups where members manually search for dates every 10 mins or so, it's like a roll call

You either join or pay someone to monitor and get you a closer date..

Though I didn't know of the tg prior to scheduling mine..but I paid someone to find me a closer date.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by esdajo: 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
@Payati & Klebsiella

Go back to the usatraveldocs website, select book an appointment, login and answer the interview waiver questions regarding when your visa expired, whether you are applying for the same category and from the same location, etc. After answering those questions, the system will determine if you qualify for the IW and ask you to accept it then proceed. It won't take you to where you are supposed to choose a date on the calender. Log out and start all over from the website, if possible, clear your browser history and cache.

Klebsiella:
Same experience here. Not sure what else to do.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by HajiaRai: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Join the Telegram group for your location (Lagos or Abuja). Be sure to do your quota by following the rules.

It is the easiest way to get IW dates by yourself.

Please read up the last few pages to get the links. Copy and paste into your browser and open with Telegram.

All the best!

Payati:
Good day everyone...

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by HajiaRai: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
As seen from other people's experiences shared here, it is normal.

You're indeed fortunate that the new date is days away. Some people were rescheduled from April to October.

All the best with your interview!

P S. You can check your traveldocs account to confirm the date is as stated in the email received.

Lordkross:
Hello guys, my interview was supposed to be on Monday 4th April, 2022 but the Embassy just emailed this to be that it rescheduled to on the 7th.

I just want to confirm if it is normal?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Payati: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
esdajo:
@Payati & Klebsiella

Ok, I already tried checking just now but it keeps showing the same thing. Of course I often clear my browser history and cache before I login to check.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by HajiaRai: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
That is because there are no available dates at that exact moment.

Please don't log in to check more than 3 times in a day. Else, your account can be blocked for up to 72 hours.

Payati:
Ok, I already tried checking just now but it keeps showing the same thing. Of course I often clear my browser history and cache before I login to check.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Lordkross(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
HajiaRai:
As seen from other people's experiences shared here, it is normal.

You're indeed fortunate that the new date is days away. Some people were rescheduled from April to October.

All the best with your interview!

P S. You can check your traveldocs account to confirm the date is as stated in the email received.

Wow! Thanks a lot I really appreciate your response. And yes I have also checked to confirm the dates on USTravelDocs.

I appreciate your time and response.

God bless you!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by CheersToLife(f): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I feel so down and discouraged as to the search for IW dates.

Please, how long did it take you guys (those that actively searched for dates without paying agents) to get your IW date(s) from the beginning of your search period?

Also, I will appreciate more recommendations (agents not included) as to getting an IW date. I am currently in a telegram group, but I need more recommendations. I do not like the feeling of literally putting all my eggs in one basket, it makes me anxious.

Kindly help...I need some encouragement today, I feel low jare!

Cheers!!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by CM2003(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
My People,
please, is there a telegram group for those searching for regular interview please. i need an earlier date for April.
please help pleaseeeee.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ChrisRocks: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hey CheersToLife

Please don't be discouraged. I was also quite stressed out when I started checking at the beginning of February. I was checking every day for 2 weeks, joined one telegram group, was booted out for no reason (LOL) and then I just stopped checking for a month. Then I joined another telegram group last week, and within 3 days got a date. Just stay in your telegram group, have your notifications on, and be helpful with checking for appointments with the group. They are militant about that LOL. Don't lose hope.

CheersToLife:
Hello Everyone,

I fell so down and discouraged as to the search for IW dates.

Please, how long did it take you guys (those that actively searched for dates without paying agents) to get your IW date(s) from the beginning of your search period?

Also, I will appreciate more recommendations (agents not included) as to getting an IW date. I am currently in a telegram group, but I need more recommendations. I do not like the feeling of literally putting all my eggs in one basket, it makes me anxious.

Kindly help...I need some encouragement today, I feel low jare!

Cheers!!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Payati: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
HajiaRai:
Join the Telegram group for your location (Lagos or Abuja). Be sure to do your quota by following the rules.

It is the easiest way to get IW dates by yourself.

Please read up the last few pages to get the links. Copy and paste into your browser and open with Telegram.

All the best!

Alright, thanks �� very much.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by cretin: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
puffmama:

Are you sure you answered all the questions properly, cos if you clicked a wrong answer , it would assume you are not eligible. It happened to me once. So click on new appointment and read and answer the questions correctly.

i clicked on new appointment...and the IW thing didn't pop up...just took me straight to booking dates for normal interview.
pls what am i doing wrong?
i also clicked CONTINUE...and same result

edit: was doing something wrong, click the b1/b2 without interview option, 4th option or so from the top

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Payati: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
HajiaRai:
That is because there are no available dates at that exact moment.

Please don't log in to check more than 3 times in a day. Else, your account can be blocked for up to 72 hours.

Yes, I have had that experience before 2/3 week ago. I just had to wait for 3 a week.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Noms11: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
To join the Abuja IW tg group:

https:
//t.
me/
+7WG0RFZ1rIUxOTdk

Or search for US IW (Abuja) on tg

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by whiteMandingo: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Noms11:
To join the Abuja IW tg group:

https:
//t.
me/
+7WG0RFZ1rIUxOTdk

Or search for US IW (Abuja) on tg

FOR someone who has already picked Lagos, is it possible to switch to abuja?
if yes..what do i need to do?

fill a new ds 160 form?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Noms11: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
whiteMandingo:

FOR someone who has already picked Lagos, is it possible to switch to abuja?
if yes..what do i need to do?

fill a new ds 160 form?

Yes, retrieve an application with your old DS 160 number and follow the prompt to start a new application. Essentially, it fills the new application with the same details in the old one but be careful to still review every bit. Then change the location to Abuja, if that’s your choice before you submit.

In you CGI portal, be careful to update your new DS 160 as well. Then you can use Abuja for your appointment. It’s your choice!

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by CheersToLife(f): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
[quote author=ChrisRocks post=111503382]Hey CheersToLife

Hello ChrisRocks,

Thanks for THIS, much appreciated!!!

I reckon with time, I will feel much better. The search is mentally tasking, to be honest.

Cheers!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UmmZayd: 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
CM2003:
My People,
please, is there a telegram group for those searching for regular interview please. i need an earlier date for April.
please help pleaseeeee.

April.....well I've been checking for Lagos for a family member and September 2023 has been earliest for this week I've seen
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UmmZayd: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
[quote author=CheersToLife post=111505192][/quote]
You can try checking within the hours of 3 and 9 but also be patient and don't let it weigh you out. Just remember everyone is also trying to get same thing. Relax and everything will be fine. Don't be stressed out o
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Esi2cool: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Abuja IW dates available
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (440) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.