Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (927856 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (435) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UmmZayd: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2022
peace2007:
Hello everyone, I have issues getting emergency appointments for 3 people, the emergency has been approved and I was asked to schedule another appointment but since the time I have been logging in it has been no appointments at the moment and I have till 31 of March unless my emergency appointments will be Council

You should be able to see it. Maybe you should send them an email
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NCANCHAIR(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2022
I know there are different types of visas, The one that would be easier and less expensive. You can help me with the official travel site of the United States. Thank you!
UmmZayd:

You will have to go to the travel site of the US to read about each type of Visa then choose the one that fits your situation. There are different types of visas
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by 765mom: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
flourishing247:

Join a telegram group. You will get dates faster. Note that it is a dp it yourself group. You must be ready to work

Thanks, where can I get the link? The ones over tried here aren’t working.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ikeolafarm: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Thanks for your response.

Pls is the dependent living expense going to be in the F-1 bank account or the dependent's bank account?

How can they make sure they attend interview together since they'll fill ds160 separately? Or must they ensure they select the same interview date and same consulate location?

The F-2 wants to go with the F-1 because the program is for 4 years and their marriage is a young one.

UmmZayd:

1. Yes you can
2. Yes there will. Ask the international student office the fund to be provided for each dependant.
3. Yes they can
4. Yes and yes
5. Why does the dependant want to go with the F1??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UmmZayd: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
ikeolafarm:
Thanks for your response.

Pls is the dependent living expense going to be in the F-1 bank account or the dependent's bank account?

How can they make sure they attend interview together since they'll fill ds160 separately? Or must they ensure they select the same interview date and same consulate location?

The F-2 wants to go with the F-1 because the program is for 4 years and their marriage is a young one.

The fund can be in the F1 account.
Yes separate DS 160. When you are ready to fill the form you will see spaces to add dependant and the dependant will also answer questions related to F1 on the other end. Same thing for visa. If you are going with someone, you will see a space to add that.
"I want to be able to check on my husband/wife whenever I have vacation from work and I'll also like to go help him/her settle before school resume after which I come back to my place of work here"
"Considering that we just got married, I want to be able to spend time with my husband/wife to build our marriage and also have the opportunity to visit whenever I have vacation from my work place here"

These and many more are reasons why F2 will want to go with F1.
Best of luck

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by cookies: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
I would be travelling to Lagos from Abuja to submit my IW application, as I'm applying with my husband and kids please do I have to go with my husband to drop the application or can one person do it for us?

I would appreciate your responses.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mrsnoname: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Has anyone been placed on administrative processing and asked to fill out some questions? This is interview waiver
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nunicelady(f): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Join others monitor to get date in a telegram group.

Copy and paste the following on your browser

https:
//t.
me/
+W0ueDT6FqAdkZThk

765mom:
Hello house. I can’t get an interview waiver date. It says nO available dates for the past 3 weeks. Please what option do I have?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by puffmama: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
cookies:
I would be travelling to Lagos from Abuja to submit my IW application, as I'm applying with my husband and kids please do I have to go with my husband to drop the application or can one person do it for us?

I would appreciate your responses.

You can submit for the whole family ..you don't need to go with your husband .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Eddykurrent(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Please how do i join. Can you share the link?
puffmama:

Join the US IW( Nigeria) group on telegram ..you will get a date
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by puffmama: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
Eddykurrent:

I don't have the link but if you send me your number I can ask the admin to add you .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by puffmama: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Eddykurrent:

Copy and paste

https:
//t.
me/
+W0ueDT6FqAdkZThk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by cookies: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Thanks a lot.

puffmama:

You can submit for the whole family ..you don't need to go with your husband .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gigli: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
cookies:
Thanks for taking time to respond to me.

I'm aware that my child who's a US citizen doesn't need a visa to travel but there's a part on the form where I mentioned her as and my other kids as other people that I'm travelling to the states with so I'm just wondering what might happen if they don't see her own DS 160 because there's no where on the form to mention her as a US citizen.

I would appreciate a reply.

Thanks.

quote author=fkj950ax post=111335788]

Your child doesn't need a visa to travel to the US, so you wouldn't be able to include same in an application .

I also have a child who is US citizen but I didn't include her on my ds160 form as part of people am travelling with, just my husband.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by peace2007: 6:58am On Mar 28, 2022
flourishing247:

Join the telegram group ASAP. You will definitely get a date.

Please can you share the telegram group
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mumsyfiyin: 7:26am On Mar 28, 2022
Please all I applied for IW on 14th of March , status shows refused but I haven't gotten a pick up date. As of this morning the document delivery information is blank . DO you suggest I go to DHL or send the embassy an email?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nunicelady(f): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2022
Have you tried tracking it?

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-passportretrieve.asp

Mumsyfiyin:
Please all I applied for IW on 14th of March , status shows refused but I haven't gotten a pick up date. As of this morning the document delivery information is blank . DO you suggest I go to DHL or send the embassy an email?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mumsyfiyin: 9:35am On Mar 28, 2022
nunicelady:
Have you tried tracking it?

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-passportretrieve.asp

Thanks alot . I just did says it's still with the US Embassy .That's a long time to hold now.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2022
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Klinnit: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2022
When was the case updated to reflect the 'refused' status? Pls be patient, you'll surely get the pick up mail.

Mumsyfiyin:

Thanks alot . I just did says it's still with the US Embassy .That's a long time to hold now.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nunicelady(f): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2022
I think you should visit your selected DHL pickup location. If they don't have it, send a mail to the embassy. Although they might tell you about the 8 weeks duration. Just try.

Mumsyfiyin:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Donde: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2022
nunicelady:
I think you should visit your selected DHL pickup location. If they don't have it, send a mail to the embassy. Although they might tell you about the 8 weeks duration. Just try.

I agree with you on sending an email to LagosNIV@state.gov.

I did an email to the US Embassy for my dad’s passport which was issued on March 16th and just got a response that it’s been returned to DHL since March 17. It appears the DHL guys are sloppy (like someone said earlier) or overwhelmed. I will be visiting them tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by CheersToLife(f): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2022
flourishing247:

Search US IW Nigeria on telegram.

Good morning,

Please, anyone with updates on the IW slots should kindly relay such here. I have not been able to secure any date, as of yet.

The telegram ID is not available when you search, and I am so weary of the telegram group going by some stories here of how people are just yanked off the group for no reason, even after playing their part in searching. It will be so disheartening if that applies to me, to be honest.

Anyone with useful information should kindly help those of us yet to secure IW appointments. It even beats my imagination as to why the consulate just releases dates sparingly, forgetting the fact that people have actually cancelled their existing appointments.

Cheers!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mrsnoname: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2022
Does anyone have embassy phone number?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by peace2007: 11:38am On Mar 28, 2022
flourishing247:

Search US IW Nigeria on telegram.

Please I couldn't find it,can u snap it and send here?I am sorry to disturb you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fekeoshomoshi: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2022
As at this morning Monday 28th of March 2022, I tracked my document, Status still On "Administrative Processing"

Am worried.

please what do I do?

fekeoshomoshi:
As at today Friday, 25th March 2022, status still on "administrative processing" over a week I attend the followup interview.

I pray for positive outcome.

Fingers crossed.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by sappy1981: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2022
Dear Cheers ToLife

I will advise you get on the telegram group and fulfill you part of the deal. i was a participant on the group and it was really helpful in me getting a date.

Nobody will yank you off if you stick to your part of checking for available dates at your chosen timeslot.

Regards,

CheersToLife:

Good morning,

Please, anyone with updates on the IW slots should kindly relay such here. I have not been able to secure any date, as of yet.

The telegram ID is not available when you search, and I am so weary of the telegram group going by some stories here of how people are just yanked off the group for no reason, even after playing their part in searching. It will be so disheartening if that applies to me, to be honest.

Anyone with useful information should kindly help those of us yet to secure IW appointments. It even beats my imagination as to why the consulate just releases dates sparingly, forgetting the fact that people have actually cancelled their existing appointments.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by CheersToLife(f): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dear sappy1981,

Thanks for the reassuring words, much appreciated!

Okay, PLEASE, anyone with the existing telegram group details should kindly help with it. Putting in the work isn't a problem, once it helps me in achieving my end goal.

Abeg, HELP the IW appointment date seekers, the mental stress is no joke. LOL!

Cheers!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by peace2007: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
CheersToLife:
Dear sappy1981,

Thanks for the reassuring words, much appreciated!

Okay, PLEASE, anyone with the existing telegram group details should kindly help with it. Putting in the work isn't a problem, once it helps me in achieving my end goal.

Abeg, HELP the IW appointment date seekers, the mental stress is no joke. LOL!

I am desperately in need to get to that telegram group, we need to help people so as to help ourselves ,I have been searching for it since morning, any one who can add me on telegram should please do,my user name is @Aishacostrobu on telegram
Cheers!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by megastu(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Yes
mrsnoname:
Has anyone been placed on administrative processing and asked to fill out some questions? This is interview waiver

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (435) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.