Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (926969 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (435) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Iyaboys: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Please do Airlines still require Covid testing when flying from US to Nigeria? Thanks for a prompt response
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 1:00am On Aug 07, 2022
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tunyuz(m): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2022
flourishing247:

Try and quote the post but don't post it. Then copy the link and paste on your browser. Click join group. The link is working OK. Please come back and confirm to others as soon as you join.

Lagos: https:///LagosUSVisaIW.
Abuja: https:///+H8jzRa75QTs5ZGU0. These are the links I have used recently. Kindly copy in your browser and click to join. Only for interview waiver appointments!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tunyuz(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2022
https:///+9nR0dv2bvzVmMTJk
Fresh applicants b1/b2 for 2022 or early 2023 appointments. Join the group now for time slots. Copy the link in your browser and join the telegram group.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by olumig(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
tunyuz:
https:///+9nR0dv2bvzVmMTJk
Fresh applicants b1/b2 for 2022 or early 2023 appointments. Join the group now for time slots. Copy the link in your browser and join the telegram group.
link expired
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tunyuz(m): 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
olumig:
link expired
Try this: https:///+9nR0dv2bvzVmMTJk.
Copy and paste in your browser
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by naxee9294: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
CYAD:
Please house I need help with my US profile , I applied for a B2( Medical Visa) I picked a date so I can use emergency request form but it’s not on my profile , the cancel and reschedule appointment also was remove from my profile .
I can really do anything to be able to get date quickly .
Please has anyone experience this before and what did you do?
Please help a sister I beg ���
i swear me too when u booked your appointment?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ahuoyiza93: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Please can someone send the telegram link for b1/b2 interview waiver
I haven’t been able to get a date
The links on here aren’t going through
I will really appreciate if one can send it across again
Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tunyuz(m): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ahuoyiza93:
Thank you
Links sent here expire within a few minutes. I don’t know the reason. You can send me mail on tunyuzpecial@gmail.com with your WhatsApp number and whether Lagos or Abuja group. I will send the link to your WhatsApp. I have helped many people join here
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mjolnir: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
For fresh US visas, the payment of reciprocacy fee, has it stopped??.
I recall a time when you had to pay 100 usd or so, if you are succesful at the visa interview
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mjolnir: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
quote author=tunyuz post=115475549]
Links sent here expire within a few minutes. I don’t know the reason. You can send me mail on tunyuzpecial@gmail.com with your WhatsApp number and whether Lagos or Abuja group. I will send the link to your WhatsApp. I have helped many people join here[/quote]

Nairaland deletes links with jiji, jumia, konga, aliexpress and a whole others.

Perhaps edit the link b4 posting writing out . As dot
or attach a picture of the link.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ahuoyiza93: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Yeah I think so
I’ve sent a mail across to you
I’ll be expecting
Thank you muchos
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Kayeo: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
Please did you use gracetamibriggs@gmail.com too? Were they able to get you an appointment? I badly need a date for my IW but no dates are coming up, very very frustrating! Am i to send email to them or do they have a WhatsApp group i can join? Please I'm waiting for your reply. Thanks

Justinlean02:
my prayers are with you and good luck. Thanks for the info
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Kayeo: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
I'm experiencing this too. The links are not working. I'm for IW too. Have you gotten a new link? Pls share

Ahuoyiza93:
Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Justinlean02(m): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kayeo:
Please did you use gracetamibriggs@gmail.com too? Were they able to get you an appointment? I badly need a date for my IW but no dates are coming up, very very frustrating! Am i to send email to them or do they have a WhatsApp group i can join? Please I'm waiting for your reply. Thanks

Yeah, I sent them mail but my agent asked me to apply for emergency appointment which is still been processed
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by itoski(m): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Justinlean02:
Yeah, I sent them mail but my agent asked me to apply for an emergency appointment which is still been processed
Emergency Appointment for a visitor's visa.
Are you that sick embarassed tongue
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by CYAD: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
naxee9294:
i swear me too when u booked your appointment?

April
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by naxee9294: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
CYAD:

April
me february
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Babashooot(m): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2022
Good morning everybody. I am in my 70's and have been trying to get a date to submit my wife's and my documents for IW since March without success. I recently joined this forum and i have read where people are advised to join one group or the other to facilitate getting an appointment date. I don't know how to go about this. I appeal to all you good people to help and advise me on how to join a group or on any other way i can go about getting a date.
God bless you all.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tunyuz(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=Babashooot post=
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tunyuz(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=tunyuz post=115498996][/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tunyuz(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2022
Babashooot:
Good morning everybody. I am in my 70's and have been trying to get a date to submit my wife's and my documents for IW since March without success. I recently joined this forum and i have read where people are advised to join one group or the other to facilitate getting an appointment date. I don't know how to go about this. I appeal to all you good people to help and advise me on how to join a group or on any other way i can go about getting a date.
God bless you all.

Sir, send me your phone number on this email: tunyuzpecial@gmail.com.
God bless you all.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2022
Try and quote the post
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Chairperson: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kayeo:

Yes i used ms tami briggs in getting me an appointment. My interview is on Wednesday. A member here called trixxie something gave me her email some time ago. I no know if she get telegram or whatsapp group oh. I didn't ask, but her team have been getting appointments for people. Send her email and ask if she has any group u can join.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Kayeo: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ok thank you. I sent them an email and they responded. They've started working on it but for now i still want other links i can join to search for appointment, as in for backup just incase this agent delays, shey you get. Did it take them long in getting your appointment?
Chairperson:

Yes i used ms tami briggs in getting me an appointment. My interview is on Wednesday. A member here called trixxie something gave me her email some time ago. I no know if she get telegram or whatsapp group oh. I didn't ask, but her team have been getting appointments for people. Send her email and ask if she has any group u can join.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Shofat4real(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hello brother. Is Grace Briggs an agent? Can she help me get closest
interview appointment date?
Thanks quoteustinlean02 post=115184933] my prayers are with you and good luck. Thanks for the info[/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Obehi212: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hello please I need assistance

My interview date is two weeks from now

I'm on tourist visa

Please do I need statement of account

Please what questions am I likely to be asked please help a brother out please please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Babashooot(m): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
[Please can you give me Tami Briggs email address through this email address kezzpharma@yahoo.com
quote author=Kayeo post=115502050]Ok thank you. I sent them an email and they responded. They've started working on it but for now i still want other links i can join to search for appointment, as in for backup just incase this agent delays, shey you get. Did it take them long in getting your appointment?
[/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by CYAD: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
naxee9294:
me february

Wao please have you called or mail them ?
Any response from them?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Sincerechic: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hello everyone.
Been trying to book 221G appointment in Abuja with no luck at all. Has anyone successfully booked a follow up appointment in Abuja recently?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Jeval: 7:53am On Aug 09, 2022
Does anyone know how to get out of administrative processing i had my interview on the 27th of july and my CEAC status has been administrative processing since then
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2022
Jeval:
Does anyone know how to get out of administrative processing i had my interview on the 27th of july and my CEAC status has been administrative processing since then

The only way is to contact them and cancel the visa processing.

Why do you want to "get out" of the processing? Did you not know that process could be part of the application journey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (435) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64