Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (932181 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by swishes: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
damkanlinsin:

Imagine this people are just reaping off. If we can’t explain we have kids or not and we have property in the form so how do we let them know we have strong ties back home. When I’m the interview they won’t let us say much.
During the interview they’ll ask what they feel should be asked and they usually ask about kids and marriage or spouse.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by vivashut: 2:27am On Oct 21, 2023
Pls is there a group where interview date is been searched for, kindly help pls.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:11am On Oct 21, 2023
wilmafrancis:
Hello all,good morning, please can attending a church I watch or should I say attend online be a good reason as purpose of travelling to the United state for Live encounter, that's without invite from the church, just going on my own and also to tour the city,spending just 11days .from u.k to u.s.a ?..

Not a sound reason when being interviewed.
Fill that you are going for vacation and include The Church as one of the places to visit.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gina2526: 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
Please I need clarification on something
1.. I applied for visiting visa USA through an agent and she told me I have to go for medical and also get police something too,
2 . is there something like interview slots?? Where by they book your interview data closer for you. Has anyone pass this two process before or is it the normal process please. Am new here
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2023
Gina2526:
1.. I applied for visiting visa USA through an agent and she told me I have to go for medical and also get police something too,
2 . is there something like interview slots?? Where by they book your interview data closer for you. Has anyone pass this two process before or is it the normal process please. Am new here

Oh dear!! Dem wan chop you. Go to the US embassy Nigeria website and see how to apply for a visa. It is straightforward and very easy. There's nothing like medical or police report.

The only time medical or police report is required is if a family member that is a citizen files for immigrant visa.

When is your interview date? Abeg try collect your profile information from the agent. Also be very sure of what the agent filled in the ds160 cos that's what they will use to interview you. If you have further questions we are here for you.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
Gina2526:

No you don’t need police clearance certificate or medical examination for visit visa. These are for immigrant visas. Visit visa is non immigrant visa.
Your agent is misleading you in order to make your bill high.
If you visit state.gov yourself, you will find ALL the information you need.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by damkanlinsin(m): 12:41am On Oct 22, 2023
Please how many times can I reschedule my appointment because I’m seeing new closer date. I scheduled one already can I reschedule about 3 to 4 times thank you in advance
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2023
damkanlinsin:
Please how many times can I reschedule my appointment because I’m seeing new closer date. I scheduled one already can I reschedule about 3 to 4 times thank you in advance

No you can't. Some have just one opportunity to reschedule. So be sure of the period you want to be interviewed before choosing a date.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Cowbell521: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
imperiouxx:

Thank you!
This guy sef
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by wilmafrancis(f): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
PeachtreeReside:

Not a sound reason when being interviewed.
Fill that you are going for vacation and include The Church as one of the places to visit.

Am greatful.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Blaquewood: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
wilmafrancis:

Am greatful.

Good evening guys. Sorry first time here, so don’t know how to start my own comment, that’s why I’m latching on to someone else’s comment. Plz I have an issue

I just filled my ds160 form and I can’t find any page to book my appointment interview. It just stopped at the confirmation page. No “next” button to click. No home page to go back to. Been searching up and down the net. Nothing. Plz help me
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Anonymous231023: 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hi Everyone, I started reading this thread about 2 months ago and the transcripts were extremely helpful, so I am going to share my transcript. Previously denied twice. Had our interview today US embassy Lagos (Family of 3). Transcript below

VO - Good Morning
Me - Good Morning
VO - What is the purpose of your trip to the US?
Me - We are planning to visit the United States for a Christmas family vacation. We would like to celebrate our wedding anniversary at Disney World Orlando. We would also be visiting Kennedy Space Center, Seaworld and Legoland.
VO- What do you do?
Me - I am the Group Chief Financial Officer of XXXX Group which comprises of XXXX and XXXX. I am responsible for all financial operations across both companies which include tax supervision, audit, budgeting, financial planning and capital raise either through banks or the debt capital market through bonds and commercial papers.
VO - She turns to my wife, and what about you m'aam, do you work?
My wife - Yes. I am a *she stated what she does
VO - Have you travelled together as a family?
Me - Yes. As a family of 3 we have gone on vacation to France, Netherland, Italy, Spain, UK, Dubai and Turkey. In addition, my wife and I have gone on vacation to Ghana, Morocco, Singapore and Mexico.
VO- How much do you earn?
Me - xxxxxxx exclusive of benefits which include my driver's salary, house rent, car maintenance etc. All of which are paid for by my company based on my position as a C-suite executive.
VO- How long will you be staying in the US?
Me- We plan to stay for 11 days from the 24th of December to the 3rd of January. After which we shall promptly return back to our respective jobs here in Nigeria
VO - M'aam on your form you stated you earn XXXX
My wife - Yes
VO- Typing for about 30 secs
VO- I am approving your visas
Us - Thank you

13 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hunee: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anonymous231023:
Hi Everyone, I started reading this thread about 2 months ago and the transcripts were extremely helpful, so I am going to share my transcript. Previously denied twice. Had our interview today US embassy Lagos (Family of 3). Transcript below

VO - Good Morning
Me - Good Morning
Me - We are planning to visit the United States for a Christmas family vacation. We would like to celebrate our wedding anniversary at Disney World Orlando. We would also be visiting Kennedy Space Center, Seaworld and Legoland.
VO- What do you do?
Me - I am the Group Chief Financial Officer of XXXX Group which comprises of XXXX and XXXX. I am responsible for all financial operations across both companies which include tax supervision, audit, budgeting, financial planning and capital raise either through banks or the debt capital market through bonds and commercial papers.
Me - Yes. As a family of 3 we have gone on vacation to France, Netherland, Italy, Spain, UK, Dubai and Turkey. In addition, my wife and I have gone on vacation to Ghana, Morocco, Singapore and Mexico.
Me - xxxxxxx exclusive of benefits which include my driver's salary, house rent, car maintenance etc. All of which are paid for by my company based on my position as a C-suite executive.
Me- We plan to stay for 11 days from the 24th of December to the 3rd of January. After which we shall promptly return back to our respective jobs here in Nigeria
My wife - Yes
Us - Thank you
You remained anonymous until your visa was approved.
Congratulations.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ess: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
Blaquewood:

Good evening guys. Sorry first time here, so don’t know how to start my own comment, that’s why I’m latching on to someone else’s comment. Plz I have an issue

I just filled my ds160 form and I can’t find any page to book my appointment interview. It just stopped at the confirmation page. No “next” button to click. No home page to go back to. Been searching up and down the net. Nothing. Plz help me

You need to use another link for that.

https://portal.ustraveldocs.com/?country=Nigeria&language=English

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ceede2: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anonymous231023:

VO - Good Morning
Me - Good Morning
VO- What do you do?
My wife - Yes
Us - Thank you
congratulations.

More testimony before the year runs out.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Blaquewood: 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ess:

You need to use another link for that.

https://portal.ustraveldocs.com/?country=Nigeria&language=English

Thanks bro, I appreciate 🙏🏼
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
congratulations well packaged
`
Anonymous231023:

VO - Good Morning
Me - Good Morning
VO- What do you do?
My wife - Yes
Us - Thank you

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by HotChoco2(f): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hello,

I apologise for quoting this post. I can't remember how to compose a fresh post.

My daughter and I applied for a visiting visa last year and our interview date is January 2024. The problem is, the passports we used to apply have expired and we have renewed but i dont know how to update the new passport details on the application.

I would appreciate of someone can help with this.

Thank you.

pufframmy:
congratulations well packaged
`
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 6:55am On Oct 25, 2023
HotChoco2:
Hello,

I apologise for quoting this post. I can't remember how to compose a fresh post.

My daughter and I applied for a visiting visa last year and our interview date is January 2024. The problem is, the passports we used to apply have expired and we have renewed but i dont know how to update the new passport details on the application.
I would appreciate of someone can help with this.

Thank you.

Take both passports and that’s all.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OJMercy: 11:08am On Oct 25, 2023
Hello everyone, please can I be added to any date search group for B1/B2 visa. Thank you 08187944022
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gentew(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2023
Please house!!!

Can one get a job in US with visitor visa.

What do I need to do. Please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
Gentew:
Please house!!!

Can one get a job in US with visitor visa.

What do I need to do. Please
Visiting visa is not work visa. No recourse to public funds, the rules of your visa doesn’t permit you that.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gentew(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Visiting visa is not work visa. No recourse to public funds, the rules of your visa doesn’t permit you that.

I plan to enter US through visit visa and then change my visa status to work visa. Please enlighten me
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
Gentew:

I plan to enter US through visit visa and then change my visa status to work visa. Please enlighten me

You are in for a cold winter.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
Gentew:

You can't do that legally. This means you have to be out of status (illegal) to get legal status.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Gentew:

If you want a work visa try Canada, those ones still issue work permits with the right employer and prerequisites.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gentew(m): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

If you want a work visa try Canada, those ones still issue work permits with the right employer and prerequisites.

Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gentew(m): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

You can't do that legally. This means you have to be out of status (illegal) to get legal status.

Sir, please shed more light on this. Or can you drop your contact?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Summerbutterfly: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hello, I’m asking on behalf of my mum
So she’s eligible for Dropbox but after the drop box they returned her passport with a letter saying she dnlf schedule an appointment for finger scanning under 221G.

Please how do we schedule this appointment? I’ve not seen anything to lead me to that. Is it a regular appointment?

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 1:39am On Oct 26, 2023
Gentew:

Sir, please shed more light on this. Or can you drop your contact?

Simply means it is not possible to change from visitor's visa to work visa. If you decide to stay back please note the following.

1. The possibility of getting a job is near zero percent.
2. Your stay can never be legal.
3. You will run from the police for the rest of your life.
4. Hunger go finish you.
5. Once you are caught, you will be deported with nothing.
6. Even if you have stayed for 15years, you will still be deported.

Bottom line! Don't do it.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 1:40am On Oct 26, 2023
Summerbutterfly:
Hello, I’m asking on behalf of my mum
So she’s eligible for Dropbox but after the drop box they returned her passport with a letter saying she dnlf schedule an appointment for finger scanning under 221G.

Please how do we schedule this appointment? I’ve not seen anything to lead me to that. Is it a regular appointment? Keep checking her portal. It will come up. You can also write them.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Blackfinegirl(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.