Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,728 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (938096 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Thenomad: 4:44pm On Feb 12
Wumi1234:
This Agents who assist others to get US visa interview appointments. Are they for real? And does it not have any effect on the visa application?
Please I need answers

I dont know if they are for real, I have read cases of fake dates and people were turned back from the embassy, as visa officer can't find any scheduled appointment.

searching for an early date has been an uphill task. Exhausted already abeg. If you find out,npls let me know
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Belizas: 5:23pm On Feb 12
School
Debbieeeeeee:

School or church or work?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12
Wumi1234:
This
Thenomad:
I dont
If you both create time to log into your respective profiles at random times, with a maximum of 3 times a day, you will get appointment dates.
Thatโ€™s what the agents do. They devote their time to log in and check for slots everyday and select the one that pops up. You pay them to do so for you.
An agent with 10 clients only has to log in with one profile and if there are 8 slots available, he quickly logs in with other profiles and may be successful with 4 clients selecting those slots before other people select the remaining slots.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Belizas: 5:25pm On Feb 12
@debbieeeeee when you renewed what pls
iyanuakin:

Wow lucky you, lagos or Abuja?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 5:59pm On Feb 12
Belizas:
School
You can request an emergency appointment if the start date on your I-20 is within 60 days. One user recently reported an earliest appointment date of May 4th over the weekend.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 5:59pm On Feb 12
Belizas:
@debbieeeeee when you renewed what pls
July B1/B2 not F1
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by iyanuakin(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13
Hi gurus can one rely on the wait time on their website please

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Belizas: 2:02pm On Feb 13
They have approved for me to schedule an appointment, when I logged into my dashboard, the first date that popped up was June 4, pls should I do??, my school resumes on the 13th of May
Belizas:
School
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Belizas: 2:47pm On Feb 13
Kindly guide me on how
Debbieeeeeee:

You can request an emergency appointment if the start date on your I-20 is within 60 days. One user recently reported an earliest appointment date of May 4th over the weekend.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Belizas: 2:52pm On Feb 13
The exchange rate was increased to 1500 on 9/2/2024
Debbieeeeeee:

Correct. You can also check ustraveldocs.com to confirm the same. Two people posted the direct link earlier in the day.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Belizas: 3:00pm On Feb 13
Where can I get the link pls??
Belizas:
The exchange rate was increased to 1500 on 9/2/2024
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 3:40pm On Feb 13
Belizas:
They have approved for me to schedule an appointment, when I logged into my dashboard, the first date that popped up was June 4, pls should I do??, my school resumes on the 13th of May

Hey ๐Ÿค 

Kindly direct all future study visa related questions to the Student Visa Section thread for prompt responses .

1. Login into your CGI profile and chose that June 4. After then , keep looking out for nearer dates (perhaps 1st week of May) by using your Reschedule option in your CGI profile , and once you are able to see any date before your interview day , then you should quickly reschedule .

2. If the above logic did not work all through this February , then by 1st week of March you must have been eligible to apply for the Emergency appointment .

3. Keep your Form I 20 , and the SEVIS fee payment receipt handy when applying for the emergency Appointment.

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Belizas: 4:21pm On Feb 13
Thank you for your response, but I dint choose the June 4th when I saw it cos I wasnโ€™t sure ifa should . Should I go back and choose another available date??
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

Kindly direct all future study visa related questions to the Student Visa Section thread for prompt responses .

1. Login into your CGI profile and chose that June 4. After then , keep looking out for nearer dates (perhaps 1st week of May) by using your Reschedule option in your CGI profile , and once you are able to see any date before your interview day , then you should quickly reschedule .

2. If the above logic did not work all through this February , then by 1st week of March you must have been eligible to apply for the Emergency appointment .

3. Keep your Form I 20 , and the SEVIS fee payment receipt handy when applying for the emergency Appointment.

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13
Belizas:
Thank you for your response, but I dint choose the June 4th when I saw it cos I wasnโ€™t sure ifa should . Should I go back and choose another available date??

Hey ๐Ÿค 

If this is your first visa interview, yes pick any available date you see first. Then start using your Reschedule option to look for nearer dates . I am very certain you should see your desired dates towards Feb ending . If not , then use your emergency option by 1st week of March.

1. If this is not your first time , then don't chose any date outside 2024.

Best Wishes.๐Ÿ™

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mercyp001(f): 5:43pm On Feb 13
iyanuakin:
Please, someone should help us answer this because I visited the website, the wait time is so scary.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13
iyanuakin:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

1. Even the US government cannot rely on their own visa issuance policies because they may change it in a twinkle of an eye because of (especially border ) security purposes .

2. Ipso facto, don't rely on that chart , they are not even following it since the year 2022.

3. The number one set of people that can quickly get their visa appointment timeframe are STUDENTS . Follows by those going for MEDICAL emergencies , and lastly those going for must-attend BUSINESS ACTIVITIES.

4. All other categories must jostle for visa appointment dates via their logic or gimmicks with the Emergency Appointment slot.

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Belizas: 9:43pm On Feb 13
Thank you, how many times can I reschedule??
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

If this is your first visa interview, yes pick any available date you see first. Then start using your Reschedule option to look for nearer dates . I am very certain you should see your desired dates towards Feb ending . If not , then use your emergency option by 1st week of March.

Best Wishes.๐Ÿ™
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Belizas: 9:50pm On Feb 13
Something happened when I went back to choose the available date,
I saw June 25th with one slot and I quickly clicked on it but the page didnโ€™t give me the date instead they gave 27/6 option which I clicked again, as I was trying to log out, I saw messages like I have exhausted my rescheduling option per mrv.. who understands what that means pls
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Niyibamo(m): 11:16pm On Feb 13
Guys, I have an interview for USA tourism visa next month in the UK. I've been to Spain, France & Germany. Pls what are the chances and can anyone pla help with what to expect.
Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by osurvey: 11:43pm On Feb 13
Niyibamo:
Guys, I have an interview for USA tourism visa next month in the UK. I've been to Spain, France & Germany. Pls what are the chances and can anyone pla help with what to expect.
Thank you
Do you live in the UK? If yes, you have 80% chance of getting the visa. Dress smart and simple. Answer the questions they will ask you truthfully and straightforward.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Niyibamo(m): 11:45pm On Feb 13
osurvey:

Do you live in the UK? If yes, you have 80% chance of getting the visa. Dress smart and simple. Answer the questions they will ask you truthfully and straightforward.

Thanks for your response.
I live in the UK with my wife and we are going for the interview together and travelled to those places together.
Can you pls share a link/material to prepare me.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by iyanuakin(m): 12:08am On Feb 14
Well heard Abuja date for IW is still closer than lagos, Iโ€™ve applied sha awaiting their approval, but can one change location at all?

OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

1. Even the US government cannot rely on their own visa issuance policies because they may change it in a twinkle of an eye because of (especially border ) security purposes .

2. Ipso facto, don't rely on that chart , they are not even following it since the year 2022.

3. The number one set of people that can quickly get their visa appointment timeframe are STUDENTS . Follows by those going for MEDICAL emergencies , and lastly those going for must-attend BUSINESS ACTIVITIES.

4. All other categories must jostle for visa appointment dates via their logic or gimmicks with the Emergency Appointment slot.

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 7:28am On Feb 14
Belizas:
Something happened when I went back to choose the available date,
I saw June 25th with one slot and I quickly clicked on it but the page didnโ€™t give me the date instead they gave 27/6 option which I clicked again, as I was trying to log out, I saw messages like I have exhausted my rescheduling option per mrv.. who understands what that means pls

Hey ๐Ÿค 

1. New applicants can reschedule twice if you did not change interview location , ie from Lagos to Abuja.

2. In your case , i think your first click was successful which means that you should now have June 25th in your portal , or probably you have exhausted your reschedule option before now .

3. Anyway round , your last card now is EMERGENCY APPOINTMENT.

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 7:51am On Feb 14
Niyibamo:
Thank you

Hey ๐Ÿค 

Get out of that fantasy train . You do not have any 80% visa success guarantee all because you 're applying from the UK or because you have traveled all over the world .

1. How you got to the UK will be put into consideration (a little better if you are a UK residence) .** Must you go for the tourism in the United States (explanation) will be put into consideration. What will make you return (ties) to the UK will be put into consideration, and so on and so forth .

2. What the United States of America cherished 100% the most is their citizen's well being and security . Therefore , every (especially new visa applicant) is a potential suspect no matter how rich or who you are , even a respected surgeon alongside a visiting professor have been turned down a B1 visa to enter America from the UK.

3. Aside of the above permutations. The United States wants or like it the most if a prospective visa applicants (1st timers especially) apply for visa from their HOME COUNTRIES (especially Africans , Indians , and Chinese ) because the US Visa Officers in your home countries understands you and your country situations more than the VO in the UK. **
Every US visa officer MUST understand (53%) the politics , religion , ethnic , education , crime rate and crime zones etc of his or her assigned location or state .

4. I am a positive individual , i am not discouraging you , and i pray you will have a visa success but you have plenty of work to do in the area of convincing the visa officer why he or she should grant the visa . Gone are the days when they throw visa at you all because you have traveled all over the world. US VISA IS NO MORE A PIECE OF CAKE .

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tender344: 8:56am On Feb 14
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

1. New applicants can reschedule twice if you did not change interview location , ie from Lagos to Abuja.

2. In your case , i think your first click was successful which means that you should now have June 25th in your portal , or probably you have exhausted your reschedule option before now .

3. Anyway round , your last card now is EMERGENCY APPOINTMENT.

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™

Can he schedule an emergency appointment at this time when Fall 24 resumption is about 5momths awag
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tender344: 8:57am On Feb 14
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

Best Wishes.๐Ÿ™

Meaning that we can start applying for emergency appointments starting March? I thought itโ€™s 60days to resumption and not 120days

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by iyanuakin(m): 9:46am On Feb 14
IW Abuja free dates

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 10:39am On Feb 14
Tender344:

Meaning that we can start applying for emergency appointments starting March? I thought itโ€™s 60days to resumption and not 120days

Hey ๐Ÿค 

My own calculation is 1st week of March to April ending (60 days) . I omitted your resumption month (May). You may seek further opinion but that is the calculation i will follow myself .

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (439) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: prettyirene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.