Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? (46381 Views)

When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money / I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now / “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by princessdoyenne(f): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2020
If your boyfriend has being caring and considerate as you say. Giving him money won't be an issue.

Man fell on hard times. It's not as if he does that regularly.

Love thrives well when there are two selfless givers.
I don't think you should punish him because of what others have done to you.
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Soteriahascome:

You are an idiot and foolish, you have more than enough and you are asking people if you should borrow money to your boyfriend lipsrsealed lipsrsealed stupid girl
Bleep out with your cursed enough money materialistic Nigerian fool
lol.why so pained? Is it your money?
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by klenton(m): 9:30am On Apr 23, 2020
Trayceey:
I should drop his number so u can ruin our relationship. Fool. Do u think I'm dumb like you? Gutter mouth

ohhh.... your even interested in your relationship?? yet your here asking useless question?? you be correct Ewu gambia.
idiot, the level of your stupidity is meant for 10 persons

you need help more than your unfortunate boyfriend, so tell him you want to use that money and subscribe " how to get sense on YouTube" you really need it

by the way, miss olodo, i meant his account number.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 23, 2020
klenton:

ohhh.... your even interested in your relationship?? yet your here asking useless question?? you be correct Ewu gambia.
idiot, the level of your stupidity is meant for 10 persons

you need help more than your unfortunate boyfriend, so tell him you want to use that money and subscribe " how to get sense on YouTube" you really need it

by the way, miss olodo, i meant his account number.
you are not from a good home
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by esthervera(f): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2020
When i was dating my guy,he always broke and i do give without asking him to return it,i remember wen he want to drop out of sch during our final year,i task my family nd friend to hlp him balance up.wen will get married,thing is a little better for him &I'm just a house wife.he always drop his whole salary for me after removing his tithe and transport fair.u know it depends on who u are dealing with and how honest he his.above all fear of God/Allah is important.
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by chale(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2020
Chai! Wetin man no go see.. I really pity the poor dude.. all these downgrading treatment over 40k.
I pray no one has to go through this.
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Soteriahascome: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Trayceey:
lol.why so pained? Is it your money?

Why did you quote me? are you an idiot as well?
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Lilymatty(f): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2020
I have been in a past r/ship where i helped my ex with a loan and till date he hasn't paid back, its been 3yrs already. But that didn't change who i am, i like to help cos i have also gotten help from strangers. So my opinion is this, give him the amount u can be able to spare even if he doesn't pay back. Good luck dear
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
dinachi:
For some reason PMs dont work for me... The email I used for it doesnt work anymore, just send it to this my email. barangresources80@gmail.com
just sent you an email
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Coldie(m): 4:25am On Apr 25, 2020
D
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by nsiba: 5:25am On Apr 25, 2020
Coldie:

See wetin dog born...lol

Na 404 coward de talk self
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Coldie(m): 5:37am On Apr 25, 2020
H
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by topedoski(m): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2020
Trayceey:
Fellow nairalanders,

Please I need advice. Fellow ladies like me, what do you think? Should I borrow him?

What if you are saving his life... This one na for food o
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Luminary1(f): 11:16am On May 02, 2020
May I never meet your kind of person till I depart from this world. angry
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by zedegit: 11:38am On May 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Better don't try ruin your life cause if you borrow him now that you guys are dating you'll borrow him when you guys are married.....That's if he didn't ask you to borrow him to pay your bride price undecided the best thing you can do for him now is to use get some food stuff for him but don't try the mistake of giving him money cause he might use that money to invite a girl over....set awong borrowers

For someone that is widely known to be a beggar in this forum, I am shocked at your post.

1 Like

Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by zedegit: 5:40pm On May 02, 2020
Funny enough.
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Blackmiserable(m): 12:27pm On May 03, 2020
victorian:

If I were in your shoes , I won't even borrow him. I will dash him.
Personally I don't borrow to friends how much more to someone I love and I'm dating . Although my exes in the past misuse such kindness thinking I'm maga.
But with the man I'm with today, I can give him the world if he wants it .

Cos he's an angel in human form and given me dash amounts up to 9 digits .Not borrow o but dash !

Why wont I give him too if he's in need ?
In fact he deserves everything I own . That's just me.

So please dash him not borrow .

Don't tell me your bobo is the secrets to your radiant glory. Abeg tell me something else... But on a serious note, how will I get a babe to take care of me? After all, we are talking of equality of the sexes and I am broke.
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by victorian(f): 12:53pm On May 03, 2020
Good
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Blackmiserable(m): 1:27pm On May 03, 2020
victorian:

My Boo boo is trying very well. God will keep blessing him all the way.amen

Now about u? You need to have something doing . You needs to have a job orelse ladies who are rich won't glance at you.

Assuming I don't have a job nor own a biz, no comfortable guy will look at me twice , even with my beauty. They will either just fucvkkk and go or dont even come close.
That's one fact of life I've realised. But I own a biz, I manage my company with other staffs under my wing . Although most times what I earn after paying off staffs and other miscellaneous expenses cannot support my kind of private lifestyle. Im from a royal heritage even though my parents are both late.
So i have a lifestyle which need to be balanced.

That's where my boo balances the equation. First guy not to complain I'm expensive. I thank God .

So my dear , only beauty or handsomeness doesn't bring that successful man or woman u desire .

Work on your self , work on your mind , have something impressive doing even u can be broke at times but have a solid career foundation on ground . That solid foundation is an incentive to make rich people want to associate with u. And like I always say have a functional brain. It goes a long way, apart from being good in bed and all.

Its a total package . Just be the best in everything u are and u have . A rich lady will notice u, want u and spend on u.
Hmm. Too much nugget inside one post. Haba aunty, you don't realize that too much information kills? Em, you just change pics now now sef. Haha, lucky chap. That your wretch is one lucky man.

Anyway, sha invite me on the d day. I can't wait to devour your jollof rice. I'll so eat ehn, I will eat ehn that I'd end up embarrassing you by pooping all over the place. Seriously, if them ask "who shit for here?" na me. There nko? Na me. Na small pikin shit for there? No ooo, na still me shit for there. I hope you would kill one cow specifically for me.
Re: Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? by Snailgo: 4:03pm On May 04, 2020
I think you need to look at the situation. Now, unfortunately, we all are faced with the fact that there is no work and the flow of money has stopped for some. In this situation, we have no choice but to help each other.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 / Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.