Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (113689 Views)

Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 28, 2020
Immorality is a human thing. Ibos do it. Fulanis do it. Ditto Hausa, Tiv, Idoma, Yoruba, Ijaw, Urhobo, ALL tribes have loose girls, prostitutes and nymphomaniac boys and girls. Ibos, Yorubas, Hausas, everywhere you go, nobody is better.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by ggood: 2:37am On Apr 28, 2020
While didn't you mention Hausa too Id..ot
Flier:
Not all of them goes back to it,but I think it also depends on tribe
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to
Yoruba about 50 percent goes back to their past while
South South people about 90%
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by DexterousOne(m): 2:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Blackmoran:
My dear Friend the answer is no, if you are dating one or worst situation she is your wife, am sorry she is a prostitute....

You confused rite?. Okay let me explain..

When guys have sex its just instinct its like urination you just ejaculate that's the highest climax and holy grail for guys....

But for babes it's more before a normal lady have sex with you guys na war

So when a girl tells you of her sex exploit pls take caution....

grin

When I read comments like yours
I just laugh
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by DexterousOne(m): 2:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Strech:
Gone are the days when our parent got married undefiled...

I like the word "parents"

Meaning both father and mother

Back then
Both men and women saw sex as sacred

That indiscriminately fking abouts was not ideal...

The men will flee from fornication

And women fleeing from who ever want to lead them to fornication

But right now

No more respect for the sanctity of sex

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Dybala11(m): 2:54am On Apr 28, 2020
flyingdutchman:

Yes, I know. My stand is no man has the moral right to talk about a female's body count when we are worse.
Who are the 'we' oga?? I definitely don't pray to settle for a cheap slut as wife.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Judybash93(m): 2:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to

In a world where racism and ethnocentrism exists, I'm not surprised that some people will still judge others based on tribal affiliation. If this country will change, we really need to start to see beyond tribal lines.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Judybash93(m): 3:02am On Apr 28, 2020
destinie2019:
Immorality is a human thing. Ibos do it. Fulanis do it. Ditto Hausa, Tiv, Idoma, Yoruba, Ijaw, Urhobo, ALL tribes have loose girls, prostitutes and nymphomaniac boys and girls. Ibos, Yorubas, Hausas, everywhere you go, nobody is better.

Exactly, and that means we humans are promiscuous. People have been f**king since the dawn of time.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Judybash93(m): 3:03am On Apr 28, 2020
flyingdutchman:

Yes, I know. My stand is no man has the moral right to talk about a female's body count when we are worse.

Very precise and concise!!!
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by emmytams(m): 3:05am On Apr 28, 2020
Lostz:

even if I get her pregnant, she will give it to her husband.

I spent some time in the southeast, my grandparents lived in the southeast. I know what I am talking about.

I don't just want to talk about some crazy experience here.

I know there are cheating women everywhere but the figure is high in the Southeast

Let me put it this way: I bleeped an Akwa Ibom lady (who is married). At that time, her husband was imprisoned. I bleeped an Igbo lady who is also married. Guess what? The man had no problems, went to work everyday and came back like every normal person.

Question: who amongst the two women mentioned above is more immoral?
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by DexterousOne(m): 3:06am On Apr 28, 2020
Judybash93:

Very precise and concise!!!

I agree

If we acted like men and made it clear that such behaviour is not acceptable

All these societal upheaval wont be happening

You see foolish men drooling over women on social media
Encouraging them to be silly on SM

And wonder why so much decadence

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by flyingdutchman(m): 3:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Dybala11:

Who are the 'we' oga?? I definitely don't pray to settle for a cheap slut as wife.
Na una type dey need DNA for your shidren eventually! grin cheesy grin
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Validated: 3:13am On Apr 28, 2020
bobkezel:
Yes a lady with high BC can be faithful, but from my experience, the probability of her cheating is very high, very very high.
I had an experience, withing 6 months of dating her she had already cheated on me with 3 guys and kept lying about it, but she didn't know "I have the video". When I played them apologies started raining.
I had my revenge though..
I mean if you got three vidoes, I am wondering how many audios you did not get.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Dybala11(m): 3:18am On Apr 28, 2020
flyingdutchman:

Na una type dey need DNA for your shidren eventually! grin cheesy grin
Thank you sir, but then it's my sincere desire as I've stated above not to be that unlucky as to end up with an ex-olosho. Whatever works for you though, you can carry on with one if you like. There are still few good ladies out there and I'm optimistic that it's possible to get one as a lover.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by olalat(m): 3:26am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
imagine how stupid you sound contributing to an intuitive question the op posted here. must you people give everything ethnic colourations.
when other tribes start hitting you now, you will be claim victim.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Pondeck: 3:27am On Apr 28, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Definelty will cheat on you when the opportunity presents itself. My present GF who has been pressuring me for marriage has an astronomical body count. E pass high. How can I now marry someone who if she picks a stone and throws in the marketplace, it will hit at least 5 exes? Even ashawo no get custormer reach the girl.
Then she said something about when she reported someone who beat up her brother to the police. That she told herself that even if it is to just give the police man her kpekus, to have them deal with the boy, she was ready. Underline "just."

That is the testament of a person who doesn't place any value on her body. She gives it out willingly.
She will give it out again. When she goes to look for a job. When she goes to pursue a contract. When she runs into certain exes.

Flee!!!

And you are still helping her waste time. You are a real green arrow

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Island01: 3:31am On Apr 28, 2020
No, I still make lmoney from home during this lockdown, if interested check my signature, and thank me later.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Fuckkthemod: 3:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:

I know so many married Igbo women in Lagos who won’t allow me rest the moment they realize am in Nigeria
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Dybala11(m): 3:54am On Apr 28, 2020
Queenplum:
Most of the idiots saying they can't marry such a woman but if you investigate most of them well the number of women they've slept with is uncountable. After they've bleeped every lady in town they will be looking for virgin Mary up and down.
That should have served as a red flag to ladies, but unfortunately most of them no dey hear word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Dybala11(m): 3:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Auxigen:
Wetin I no gor hear for Nairaland.. Which one be Okafors law again? Okafor na scientist? grin
Is 'Auxigen' a liquid??
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by DexterousOne(m): 3:59am On Apr 28, 2020
Dybala11:

That should have served as a red flag to ladies, but unfortunately most of them no dey hear word.

In what way if I may ask?
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Dybala11(m): 4:07am On Apr 28, 2020
DexterousOne:

In what way if I may ask?
In that ladies should stop giving themselves to guys in a reckless and shameless manner. They shouldn't let any guy play with their emotions in the name of love. The guys are at fault most times though.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Dybala11(m): 4:11am On Apr 28, 2020
emmytams:

Let me put it this way: I bleeped an Akwa Ibom lady (who is married). At that time, her husband was imprisoned. I bleeped an Igbo lady who is also married. Guess what? The man had no problems, went to work everyday and came back like every normal person.

Question: who amongst the two women mentioned above is more immoral?
The three of you are immoral, EOD.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by fordunit(m): 4:14am On Apr 28, 2020
Lostz:

it is a common knowledge in Delta here that Igbo women sleep around even after marriage.

the Igbo man will always accept back a cheating wife.

don't just sit in your room and come up with figures

You get time wey you take respond to that idiot. South South that has the most faithful women in Nigeria. Look at what he ranked them.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:17am On Apr 28, 2020
farem:

You can never see an illegitimate child with igbo man. Even if im wife Bleep Shekau and give her belle, as long as he don pay dowry, that bastard belong to Igbo man.
The reason why igbos are not one by blood - many bought from baby factory where benue man is paid to Bleep kidnapped nkechi to produce children. What of many almajiri kidnapped down to Biafra. Chinwe no go fit stop receiving poor Segun big dick and she go still hang am on Nnamdi neck (you know most of them wait for pregnancy before the so called traditional wedding).
This is not a tribal bashing but an empharical life of hypocritical igbos
the one you mentioned of kidnapped AlamaJiRi in BiAfRa. I almost tear laugh..inekwuru ekwu

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by udemzyudex(m): 4:28am On Apr 28, 2020
davillian:
Never under estimate the power of high sex drives in men and women
They hardly stay faithful as one man or woman can't satisfy their sexual urge.

The high sex drive talk is not always true, even those who don't have high sex drive cheat.

You think all the people that cheat do it just for sex?
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by BLACKPRIEST: 4:44am On Apr 28, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Definelty will cheat on you when the opportunity presents itself. My present GF who has been pressuring me for marriage has an astronomical body count. E pass high. How can I now marry someone who if she picks a stone and throws in the marketplace, it will hit at least 5 exes? Even ashawo no get custormer reach the girl.
Then she said something about when she reported someone who beat up her brother to the police. That she told herself that even if it is to just give the police man her kpekus, to have them deal with the boy, she was ready. Underline "just."

That is the testament of a person who doesn't place any value on her body. She gives it out willingly.
She will give it out again. When she goes to look for a job. When she goes to pursue a contract. When she runs into certain exes.

Flee!!!

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Wendybrown(f): 4:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Lostz:

it is a common knowledge in Delta here that Igbo women sleep around even after marriage.

I was about asking where he came up with such statistic.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by fashionale(m): 4:49am On Apr 28, 2020
donestk:
I meant someone with several past relationships that went down with most of them.

Yes she can, it all depends on her resolve to be faithful and work hard for her marriage to work. And you have a work to do also. If she has repented, you've to let it go, don't use it as a reference while talking to her.
But the main thing is for her to decide not to cheat on you or leave you without reasonable reasons.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by bezimo(m): 4:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Lostz:

it is a common knowledge in Delta here that Igbo women sleep around even after marriage

Especially when Egooo is involved�..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.